Small Doses

By TheAnonymousStalker

5 years ago, I lost my best friend. All because he confessed his feelings for me and I over thought things. I... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Gulf
Chapter 2: Mew
Chapter 3: Gulf
Chapter 4: Mew
Chapter 5: Gulf
Chapter 6: Mew
Chapter 7: Gulf
Chapter 8: Mew
Chapter 9: Gulf
Chapter 10: Mew
Chapter 11: Gulf
Chapter 12: Mew
Chapter 13: Gulf
Chapter 14: Mew
Chapter 15: Gulf
Chapter 16: Mew
Chapter 17: Gulf
Chapter 18: Mew
Chapter 19: Gulf
Chapter 20: Mew
Chapter 21: Gulf
Chapter 22: Mew
Chapter 23: Gulf
Chapter 24: Mew
Chapter 25: Gulf
Chapter 26: Mew
Chapter 27: Gulf
Chapter 28: Mew
Chapter 29: Gulf (Warning: just a bit R-18)
Chapter 30: Mew (Warning: R-18)
Chapter 32: Mew
Chapter 33: Gulf
Chapter 34: Mew
Chapter 35: Gulf
Chapter 36: Olive
Chapter 37: Mew
Chapter 38: Gulf
Chapter 39: Mew
Chapter 40: Gulf
Chapter 41: Olive
Chapter 42: Mew
Chapter 43: Gulf
Chapter Before the Finale: Mew
Finale: Gulf
Acknowledgement

Chapter 31: Gulf (Warning: R-18)

6.8K 346 129
By TheAnonymousStalker

1 minute.

2 minutes.

10 minutes.

"I feel my cum in my stomach." Mew said underneath me. He came in my sheets.

"Fuck Mew." I said feeling spent but happy. I reached for Mew's mouth for a deep kiss, grateful for this experience.

"Let's clean ourselves and change the sheets Gulf and where did you put the condom?"

Condom? I stiffened on top of Mew.

"Ummm, I assumed the wrapper tearing was condom," Mew said slowly but clearly.

I raised myself away from him to stand up and looked at his buttocks without saying anything.

Mew stood up fast facing me. "Ummmm Mew, that was the lube." The only words that came out of my mouth.

Mew stood up and froze on his place, "So that's your cum I feel dripping in my inner thigh then." He was breathing very slowly and deeply, trying not to panic. Then he walked naked to the bathroom murmuring incoherently.

---------------------------

We are in the kitchen sitting across each other at the dining table, both in boxers. Mew decided to call his doctor at fucking 1 am.

Ring.Ring. His phone on speaker.

"Mew?" His doctor who was an old high school classmate and also the company's doctor said groggily.

"Good Morning Doc." He said on the phone.

"Are you dying Mew? " The doctor asked.

"It's an emergency. Don't worry I'm not dying." Mew said shaking his head, then he turned to me with his serious face.

"I'm not worried. I only receive emergency calls at 1 am when my patient is dying." The doctor said.

I turned red then gestured to Mew to end the call. He just brushed me off.

"I pay you, so listen." He paused. "My partner and I had unprotected sex and I just want to know if -------"

"Are you fucking kidding me Mew?!!!! It's 1 fucking am!" I covered my flustered face with both hands. This is so embarrassing.

"Just let me finish Greg so you can go back to sleep. Is it safe to have sex or should we get tested first?" Mew said in one go before the doctor can curse again.

I imagine his doctor friend trying to gather his patience on the other line. The doctor was silent.

"Greg? You there?" Mew said.

"You are going to owe me big time." The doctor seemed to calm down.

"I know. I know. Just tell me." Mew is very impatient.

"Okay I will advise you as a doctor, but first, as a friend, why didn't you fucking use protection Mew? Are you a fucking teenager?" The doctor said.

Mew looked at me with piercing eyes, "It wasn't me okay. Just give your fucking advise already."

"You bottomed?!?!"  The doctor screamed on the phone. "Oh my... the great Mew Bennett bottomed. Haha. And with no protection too. He must be the god of sex for you to agree. Haha."

Mew just dug his own grave. His face warmed up, "Are you done being amused? Can we now go back to you being a doctor please?"

"Haha. Okay. Okay. Let me just compose myself first." I hear the doctor laughing in the other line. When he recovered, "Okay. First congrats to your partner. Second, it's too early for you to get tested. Besides, I would need to know your partner's history before I can conclude further. As for you Mew, you've been testing every three months. You cleared on the last one." Mew looked at me and urged me to talk. I shook my head. He muted the phone.

"History. Tell him your sexual history." Mew said.

"You tell him Mew. Just tell him my last was around three or four months ago with Diane. Diane is cleared, she needed to know because of her pregnancy. Besides, I used a condom then." I said.

Mew raised his brow, "How sure are you?" Touche. Then he continued, "When was the last time you got tested?"

"6 months ago." I said. I never thought I'd be saying all this information to anyone especially to Mew.

Mew unmuted the phone. "So Greg, it's been a while since he got cleared, like 6 months ago. He had intercourse 3 months ago and his previous partner is cleared."

"Hmmmm, well as long as he is not lying," Mew looked at me, his eyes asking if I'm lying, "and  if he only had that one partner within six months, the risk should be slim." The doctor said.

"So it's okay to have sex now?" Mew asked.

"Yes, but please don't forget to use condom and get tested after a week."

Mew ended the call then looked at me. His eyes looking predatory, like he can eat me whole.

"Mew, I think we need to sleep first." I said backing away from him.

He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. "Okay then, regain your strength. You need it in the morning."

-------------------------------------

Half asleep with my eyes still closed, I turned to my left to reach out to Mew. I can't reach out. Why can't I reach out. Barely awake, I tried to wake my mind up. I can't move my hands. Why the fuck can't I move my---fuck! I opened my eyes.

I exerted some force to move my hands. They are tied to the headboard with my fucking necktie!

I looked at the room. "Fuck Mew!" I was startled to see Mew sitting on the lazyboy on the far corner of the room looking at me. "You almost gave me a heart attack. Untie me!"

"It's gonna take a lot of convincing before I do that." He said, his arms resting on the  sides of the recliner. He looks intimidating sitting even with just his boxers on.

My heart beat faster. "Look Mew, I'm sorry about last night. I promise I'll make it up to you, just not this way."

"This is the deal. You will let me do anything with your body in exchange for you being on top. And let me remind you of the panic you caused last night. If it's any consolation, you can treat this as punishment for being irresponsible."

Fuck! Fuck! "Won't you let me go to the bathroom first though?"

"No, you already woke up an hour ago for that." How does he even know that? He was sleeping peacefully then.

My head fell heavily on the pillow. I have no way out.

"Before we proceed, you need to clear 1 question with me first."

I looked at him. "Can you at least add another layer of pillow in my head so I don't have a hard time looking at you?"

He stood up. In the broad daylight, I see his body clearly as he moved close to the bed. His collarbone is defined, shoulders sculpted. His chest  and abs sinewy. The boxers is hanging lower than usual. He has narrow hips. I see a part of his V shaped muscle and his cock outlining his boxers. Everything about him is toned.  His muscles so tight. His veins enveloped his skin enhancing the grooves in his arms and legs. His built is hitting me hard. He is giving me palpitations.

"Are you drooling Gulf?" Mew said while lifting my head so he can add another pillow. "Better?" He asked. The edges on his face more prominent when he is serious.

"Are we going to have sex now?" I asked, my fear dissipating and changing to aniticipation.

"No. You need to answer my question first." He said walking back to the lazyboy. His broad  back is heating up my face. Even the way he walks exude confidence.

He sat back and put his ankle on his knee leaning back on the recliner. He looks like he owns the world in boxers.

"So about yesterday. How did you learn about eating ass? Have you tried it before?" He asked boldly.

"I tried with a girl a long time ago, but ummm, not as... you know, not as much. The video I watched yesterday also showed me how to do it." I said observing his reaction. "Are we good now?"

"Yes. But let me look at you for a while first." He just sat there staring at me with intensity. His eyes travelled to my feet going up to my legs, reaching my thigh. Then he zoned in to my boxers. My cock of course reacted and wanted attention, slowly denting my boxers.

"Ummm, you're making me uneasy Mew." He stood up, went to my closet. After a few seconds, he went to the bed with another tie. "What are you planning Mew?" I am literally starting to panic.

"Sssshhhh, just trust me." He said. Then he sat down on his side of the bed and put the tie over my eyes and lifted my head to knot it.  He just blindfolded me.

Calm down Gulf. Calm down."Mew, I think this is not necessary anymore."

"I think it is. I don't want you to be bothered by what you see. I just want you to feel." He said.

"I'm not bothered, I want to see you." It would be a shame if I don't see him moving on top of me.

"You will Gulf." I hear him close to my ear.

I feel his hot breath travelling to my neck sending goosebumps everywhere. Then he held my face with one hand. I felt his tongue lick my lower lip. I tried to chase it with my own but then he moved away. Then he licked my lower lip. I chased it again. He moved away again. "Mew, what are you trying to do?"

"Tasting you." He said huskily. Then he licked my upper lip again and sucked it too. I opened my mouth and tried to lick his lips. He catched my tongue and sucked it. Sucked it and delved deeper. He moved his tongue smoothly. I feel consumed. My mind focused on the movement of his mouth, feeling it too much. On instinct, I moved my hands forgetting it's tied to the headboard.

He lifted his head and I automatically chased it. "More.... Not enough."

"You have the softest fullest lips Gulf." Mew tells me while he keeps on teasing my mouth. I can't see. The only contact I feel is his intoxicating lips exploring my mouth and his hands tracing my adam's apple, neck, collarbone. The butterfly touches sending shivers all over my body pooling in my cock.

He leaves my mouth, then I feel his breath on my neck, sniffing it.  He suddenly sucked the pulse there. I feel his hand skim my chest. It moved further to my nipple. He fondles it softly, making circles around it. All this while licking my neck.

My hands struggled to move while my legs are trying to arch off the bed. My feet flat on the sheets.  My cock is trying to reach for something. "Mew.... I need something."

"I know Gulf," He said while his lips travelled downward to where his hand is. It skimmed my flesh as it reached my nipple.  He licked it and bit it.

My whole body just recharged. My mind is full of his tongue licking my nipple. The absence of sight heightening my other senses. "Fuck Mew! Just do something."

"I am Gulf, want me to lick you harder?" He circled his tongue on my nipple while his hand took care of my other nipple.

"Fuck Mew! Did you fucking memorize Kama Sutra?" I said, my body tossing and turning off the bed.

"Stay put Gulf," Mew pressed my stomach downwards to keep me from moving while he alternately licked my nipples. My breathing is becoming laborous.

I feel his hand creep inside my boxers. I tried to arch my hips to get closer to his hand. But his hand has other plans, he fondled my balls instead. While doing this, his mouth travelled down my stomach. I feel wetness everywhere. "Mew, put me out of my mysery." I am panting so hard now. 

His mouth teased my navel a bit, then he continued to travel downwards until he reached my boxers. My hips are relentless trying to reach something, my mind anticipating his mouth on my cock.

He stopped fondling my balls as he took off my boxers. Then just like that, I don't feel him anywhere. "Mew?" I said breathing loudly.

I hear movements. He lifted my left calf and kissed my ankle. His mouth  and tongue alternately touching my skin. He travelled upwards, to my leg, my knee, my thigh, my inner thigh. I stopped breathing. I opened my legs wider to give him better access.  Then I feel his hot breath in my balls before he licked it. Tasting it. Sucking it. Swallowing it.

"Fuck. Fuck." I am heaving. Without preamble, he licked my cock from my base to my tip catching my pre-cum, pressing his tongue to my tip. Licking it like an ice cream. Then he swallowed me whole. I lurched off the bed. I feel the back of his throat. His hands held my hips in place, then he jerked me off with his mouth. He plundered into me, licking, sucking me off. "Jesus Mew." I said, my hands fisting the necktie for support. He isn't stopping. I imagine his head bobbing on top of me. Fuck! The image is killing me. He squeezed my balls softly while he sucked me off. I feel his saliva dripping to my hole.

I didn't have time to process what's happening. Next think I know, he is licking my hole. My back is off the bed. His hands lifting my hips in place while he devoured my entrance. So this is how it feels. "Mew, feels so good."  I feel his tongue heavy on my entrance. His hands opening me further, then his tongue continued to invade me. He speared it, pushing inside. I feel myself shiver. This is so intense, lust and need so thick I can almost taste it.  His tongue is everywhere. "Mew, I want to see you. Fuck!" I am out of breath.

He is slurping loudly, then all of a sudden I feel a finger press my entrance. It's so slick, it entered me easily. My nerves electrified. "My God Mew!!!" He is tonguing me while his finger moved inside my hole. It's moving until it hit something inside. I shouted, "What the fuck!!!" I feel like exploding. "Fuck Mew." He hit it again and again and again. "I'm going to come Mew."

He stopped his movements, then he clutched my cock. "What the fuck Mew!!! You're hurting me. Let me come."

"No." He said. Then he released me. I felt him move. I hear a wrapper tearing. I feel him on top of me. Then he took off the blindfold, then he released my hands. It automatically looped around his neck. My vision still blurry, I see his face claim my mouth.  He slammed it. Our tongues devouring each other. His hands roaming around my body sliding down to my back, to my ass, gripping it. Then he lifted my leg and wrapped it around his hips. 

I feel his cock in my entrance, without warning, he thrust inside me. I threw my head backwards. "Fuck Mew." I feel my eyes rolling. Too much. This is too much. He is grinding on top of me. His cock thrusting so deep, so fast. I feel it hit my most pleasurable spot.

"You look good like this Gulf," he murmured grunting,"In the midst of rapture. I want to see you like this always."  He licked my exposed neck, teasing me with his teeth while he is grinding fast and deep.

My hand tangled in his hair, hurting him. "Mew, so good. So so good." I looped my legs around his waist, moving my lower hips, welcoming his thrusts. I felt his cock deeper. "Fuck. Fuck."

His hand found my cock between us and he started to jerk it off.

"Fuck Mew!!!! Don't stop." I said getting louder. My hands tugging and pulling his hair. "Faster Mew. Fuck me faster." His hips ground faster, my desperation prompting him to tighten his grip on my cock.

"Gulf. Look at me." Mew said. I looked at him with my drunk eyes. Both of us panting so hard. Both of us struggling for control, waiting for the other to let go. "You are mine Gulf.... Always."

Mine. My cock liked his words. "Mew... I'm coming." I feel myself tighten around him. His hands jerking me faster. His hips rocking faster and faster. Our eyes locked. I feel myself losing it. "Fuck," I cried out. He swallowed my words as I feel my cum drench his knuckles.

A few seconds after, his hips slammed harder, "Shit! I'm coming Gulf." Then I swallowed his words.

Author's Note:

The Kama Sutra was written in ancient Sanskrit in India, dated to 400 BCE–200 CE and attributed to an Indian philosopher, Vatsyayana.  In Sanskrit, sutra literally means "thread" but also refers to a "text." Kama variously means "desire, pleasure, love, or sex" and is the name of the god of erotic love. Together, Kama Sutra translates to "Teachings on Desire."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 18.4K 35
Gulf Kanawut has been in love with his best friend, Mew Suppasit, since they were in high school. Sadly, Mew has a long time girlfriend and he told h...
42.3K 1.9K 17
Gulf met Mew in an audition for a BL series. The first time he kissed him during an acting workshop, something stirred up in his chest. However, whe...
103K 5.6K 32
Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin their friendship. But, their beautiful frien...
104K 5.3K 16
~MEW~ I never intended to be a Daddy. Well...not that kind anyway. Fate had other plans, and this tantrum-throwing, heart-melting toddler is now mine...