When Naivety Turns To Love(Gx...

By SuyujiKadokawa

Model and Heiress Vampire Princess Assassin Nerd Chairman Childhood Friend Choose your pick. More

WNTTL 1
WNTTL 2
Characters
WNTTL 3
WNTTL 4
WNTTL 5
WNTTL 6
WNTTL 7
WNTTL 8
WNTTL 9
WNTTL 10
WNTTL 11
WNTTL 12
WNTTL 13
WNTTL 14
WNTTL 16
WNTTL 17
WNTTL 18
WNTTL 19
WNTTL 20
WNTTL 21
WNTTL 22
WNTTL 23
WNTTL 24
WNTTL 25
WNTTL 26
WNTTL 27
WNTTL 28
WNTTL 29
WNTTL 30
WNTTL 31
WNTTL 32
Epilogue

WNTTL 15

979 35 0
By SuyujiKadokawa

I was so happy when dad got me a cute puppy when I was 12 as a present and I took care of it and when dad didn't let my dog come with us in the big city I was sad as sad as my mom staying in the country to take care of grandma and grandpa and our barn and her clinic there.

When dad came home one time from work late with a doted box I was curious. He was smiling wide and knowingly at me as he gave the box to me. And to my curiosity I opened it and was greeted by my small cute dog Troy who was wagging its tail at me and barking. Oh how miss this cutie.

I hugged my dog quick and hugged dad also thanking him over and over again. I asked him why Troy got here and said that his good friend Adam decided to come and visit today for an important discussion with my dad and so he told to dragged along my dog. He knows how I misses and adored Troy.

I got out of the apartment shutting it behind me after saying goodbye to my dad, Adam and of course Troy. It's quarter to 8 and Laura must be waiting for me outside since she offered to ride with me to school. I declined her offer a few times eventhough I got to save up from paying the cab but I still felt guilty when she texted me a few minutes that she's waiting outside of the apartment.

I walked towards the elevator and slid inside still zoning that I didn't notice someone beside me. I glance at her and my eyes almost bulge out of their sockets when I saw my neighbor already looking at me up and down with a blank expression before glancing away and staring straight at the mirrored wall.

I breathe out a breath that I must've held a few seconds ago before calming my nerves. Last night was still fresh and it made me uncomfortable especially us sharing the elevator.

The ride was physically fast yet mentally slow as she got out of the elevator first and that's when I noticed she's wearing the same uniform as mine. So she's going in St. Prescott as well.

I immediately got out of the elevator before the door closes after zoning for a while and looked for Laura. I immediately got sight of her and her black Porsche in the parking lot smiling at me. I smiled back at her on my way to her.

"Thanks but you really didn't ha—"

She didn't let me finished still smiling at me.

"No it's not a big deal and I well uhm...", she let out a sigh before looking away from me and got inside the black Porsche. I turned towards the passenger and lock the door after.

The ride was silent but in a comfortable one. Laura parked the car outside and we both got out and walked together towards the hallway now wearing her glasses. I looked at her smiling and she must've noticed me looking at her so I just shrug it off while still grinning.

" Is there something on my face or something Lori?",she asked now flustered.

"No, its nothing, your glasses just suits —"

I was interrupted by a body crashing and clinging around my body with its legs on my waist and arms snaking around my neck as the smell of rose envelope my nose.

"Good morning Lorelei", Tori greeted me while snuggling comfortably at my neck. I chuckle as her short hair tickled me.

"G-good morning Tori", I managed to greet back with a few light chuckle escape my mouth.

" That's very impolite you know that Tori",Laura said her brows furrowed as she tried to untie Tori's hands on my neck. Tori just growled at her and bickered at each other.

"Its to early in the morning and this is what I've get? To much PDA", Taylor commented while faking a sigh and burst out into laughter, Tyler behind her shaking his head unapprovingly at her twin sister.

We separated for our first class after planning to meet at mine and Tori's locker after class. We immediately got in class and waited for the teacher to arrived.

I heard some of the boys and girls chattered about a new transfer student today and my mind immediately picture out the girl  with beautiful blonde locks with calm yet sparkling electric blue eyes. It must be her. The one who is now my neighbor.

Tori tap my shoulder beside me and looked at me concerned. I give her and apologetic smile yet reassuring as Mrs. Reed came in with a girl who I expected. The room was filled with gasped as they chattered to themselves loudly. The girl just had a blank expression written on her face but her eyes sparkling is undeniably eye catching.

Mrs. Reed urged her to introduced herself and the students seems interested to shuts up and listen.

"I'm Astrid Blacksmith it's nice to meet you all"

My brows furrowed at that as I remembered how many fake ID's I saw on her box with different hairstyle but with the same sparkling electric blue eyes. I more kinda expected her name to be Jane Herstein in the old photo I saw but then again its doubtful since she got many fake ID's with different names.

She introduced herself and began to answer the questions thrown at her with ease like she's used to people asking her any kind of questions. And what bothers me was a cherry smile on her face. Her looks yesterday was far from like what today.

Mrs. Reed assigned her to seat at the empty front corner as the class started. The whole time I was zoned out from the whole discussion and thanked goodness Mrs. Reed didn't caught me.

"Are you okay Lorelei?", Tori asked-whispered beside me, her face full of worry and concern. I felt guilty and remorse for getting her worried at me about nothing.

" Yes I'm fine, I'm just not in the mood",I answered-whispered at her with an reassuring smile. She doesn't looked convinced but drop it after a minute and I continued to zoned out until the class ends.

I was taken back to reality when I heard my name being called as  well Astrid Blacksmith was from the mechanical device glued on the wall just above the big smart TV.

The voice sounds familiar and then it struck me. The voiced was none other than the chairman of the academy.

"Both of you come to my office"

Addison Prescott.

...

I walked behind Astrid since she was not really willing walked beside me and I  was okay with as long as she doesn't give me those looks of her that could almost kill as living thing by one single look.

Her looks are more than terrifying than Tanya  since Astrid's stare shows willingly and literally would kill, like she was used to it and killing a single person is nothing but an easy cream of tart.

We arrived at the chairman's room and it was locked. I heard Astrid cussed beside me and kicked the close doors. Confusion was literally shown in my face as I looked at the closed doors. Was Addison playing a tricks on us.

I glanced at the now silent Astrid and I forced myself not to be frightened by her murderous stare and stare back with an unfazed gazed and so I thought. I was glad she break our gazed first and started to walked back at where we walk off to.

I sighed and was about to do the same when I heard clicking sounds of heels beside me and so I looked, seeing a fast walking Addison with her usual black fitted suit and a matter of seconds she was in front of me thanks to her long defined legs.

She already had a sadistic smile into her as she glance at my way and confusion when she looked at behind me where Astrid was walking away to the halls.

"Ms. Blacksmith!", Addison called beside me but to no avail and failed.

" Astrid!",I called back myself her name even though we just meet or were we like properly and not closed at all. She mustn't heard us  calling her or was pretending not to hear us. She was about to turn to another corridor when I automatically called her that made her stop into halt.

"Jane!", I yelled at her almost a whispered as she turned her way to us with a murderous looked on her sparkling eyes as her gazed set on mine. I gulped as a shiver run down my spine. Calling her Jane must've cause a trigger inside her.

I heard Addison ohhed behind me and I tried not to shrink back at the walking Astrid and only second she was in front of me.

...

" I'm sorry if I was not here when you got here but I didn't say you'd both come here asap so no ones in fault right",Addison tried to lightened the mood but to no avail.

The room was filled with silent awkwardness but Addison's  still didn't fazed. I stayed silent in my seat facing Addison in her leather swivel seat beside me is Astrid who by the way still glancing at me time to time with her murderous look.

"So how was St. Prescott for the both of you", Addison asked after a while now looking serious and I urged not to raised a brow at that. Its one of the rare moments I got to see the chairman serious and not with her usual mischief smiles.

" It's great",I found my voice say after a long run of silence.

"Good", I heard Astrid mumbled beside me with a lower voice.

" Joy!",Addison clapped her hands as if she was happy to hear our none-close-to-definition-of-happy-answer-in-the-moment. But my answer was indeed true and from my heart.

"Well then a week from now, the Academy well held it's yearly profound activity in the tallest building and in the center of the of LA. Better pack your bags already dears".

...

As we got out of the room and closed the door behind us Astrid immediately dragged me and pulled me into an empty spacious room with music sheets and and different kinds of musical instruments and machines.

I can't decide if to gawked at the spacious and equipped music room or to be scared at the girl in front of me cornering me into the decorative cold walls. Her sparkling electric blue eyes screamed anger and other things. Maybe like something on how to kill me in this spacious and very quite music room. There area many equipments here to be used of course.

" You knew to much and you even yelled my name into public—"

Oh so Jane Herstein was her real name and not Astrid Blacksmith that is clearly one of the many fake names she used.

"Do you have any idea that I could kill you right now with just my bare hands", she spat venomously right in front of my space. Her eyes shows that she was ready to kill just to his her identity or so was I wrong?

I tried not to looked to much of a scared person who feared for its life and I looked back at her.

" What's your intention? ",I directly asked right in her faced. She looked confused for a second and then realized what I mean. She back away from me, stepping a few strides and giving us a normal distance.

She looked right into my eyes and held it for a few blink seconds before opening her red lips.

" I want revenge"

I was taken a back at her blunt answer and looked at her as if she joking but no, her face was plain sight of seriousness and no hidden of joke in it. She wanted revenge?

"For whom it might be? Your parents?", I guessed and I must've been right since her eyes widen at me now gritting her teeth and eyes darkened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.4K 30
She could have had anyone in the world with her beauty and she chose me. I will forever wonder why me? Maybe if you read it you'll find out❤️❤️
633 23 13
A gamer. A woman. Fill in the blanks. GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AHEAD. I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE SINCE ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. BUT, I PROMISE TO WRITE TH...
146 1 6
As the title says, it's different oneshots, possible more-than-oneshots, of different GFriend pairings with each other or other girl group members. ...
21.7K 979 27
I write the story for fun 😁 😁...