Lustful Sins *Bruno Mars Fanf...

By YesItsMrsJackson

Put it like this you know when you're wrong and you shouldn't do certain things but the temptation leads you... More

Lustful Sins
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

Part 6

919 40 52
By YesItsMrsJackson

*Aliyah's P.O.V*

I sat one the couch covered in my own tears Playing what Phil said to me over and over in my head. He feels that i'm going to be a horrible wife and mother. I mean i know i'd probably make a horrible mother but to hear it from Phil hurts like hell. I cried some more until my phone started ringing, I grabbed it and saw that it was Jessica calling. I sighed wiping my face and answered "Hello?"

"Hey honey are you okay" She sounded a little drunk

"I'm okay"

"You don't sound okay" She said in a baby tone.

I rolled my eyes, She knows just how much i hate baby talk. "I'll be fine I mean the truth hurts ofcourse but it's nothing i can do about it"

"You could quit the army" She said boldly

Did she just say quit the army is she fucking crazy? "Why would i quit the army?"

"Umm to show your fiance that you won't be a horrible wife and mother"

"I get what you're saying Jess i really do but i am not about to sit around and be a housewife"

"And that's why ya ass sitting in the house with ya feelings hurt now" She snapped.

I rolled my eyes annoyed at her snarky comment "You know what Fuck you Jessica!"

"Fuck you Aliyah, You're so damn selfish. You're up here playing house with a man you claim you love and then running around fucking his bestfriend. It would really be ashamed if he gave you a taste of your own medicine"

I swear i will kill this bitch if she touches my fucking man "Jessica don't play with me bitch"

She giggled "oohh suddenly i'm a bitch"

With that she hung up on me. A sudden worry swept over me. I know Jessica all two well when she's drunk, If she's not passed out somewhere then she is something evil. I just know one thing she better not lay a false eyelash on Phil!. I dialed Phil's number and it went straight to voicemail, I groaned and more tears fell from my face. I honestly don't get why i'm crying, I mean i'm notthe kind of girl that cries all the time it's a no crying rule when you're in the army. I tried to call Jessica's phone and it didn't even ring it just went to straight to voicemail. Screamed at the top of my lungs in her voicemail "I SWEAR TO GOD JESSICA IF YOU TOUCH HIM I WILL SHOOT YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE WITH MY ASSULT RIFLE! "

I hung up the phone and threw it on the other side of the couch. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rocked mysef with all these thoughts doing through my mind. Like If Jessica Let's it slip what me and Bruno did and and Phil is just drunk enough to get revenge and sleep with Jessica. I kept these tboughts running in my head until i eventually fell asleep.

A few hours later i heard the front door open and i popped up "Philip?"

"What?!" He snapped

"I thought i told you to stay at Bruno's"

He scoffed "Bitch this is my house"

I bit the inside of my lip trying not to curse him out. He walked past thr living room and too the stair "Aliyah you coming upstairs?"

"No i'm good i'll sleep down here"

I heard him groan "Bring your ass upstairs"

"No Phil i don't want to go upstairs with you"

"Come on don't make me come in there"

I rolled my eyes, His drunk self is gonna piss me off more before it time for me to go to the base "If you do come in here you not gone do shit!"

I heard him scoff "Keep talking shit Aliyah and you'll find out what's real"

Ugh this mutha fucker ain't making no sense "Whatever Philip take yo ass to bed man"

There was a brief silence then i heard his footsteps fade up the stairs. I sighed and laid on the couch trying to fall back to sleep but for some reason. Maybe because whrn it hits 1:00 in the morning it starts to get cold in the living room. I pulled myself off the couch and made my way upstairs to the bedroom.

Phil was taking off his clothes, He looked at me "You finally decided to stop being stubborn?"

I rolled my eyes "I game to get my pillow and my thick blanket"

I started walking to the closest until grabbed my arm and pullede too him "stop being stubborn and talk to daddy"

I tried to yank away from him "Get off me Phil you not my damn daddy"

"Oh really?" He smirked.

"Yes now move dammit!" I finally yanked away and went to the closet.

"What the fuck is wrong with you tonight!?!?" He yelled

I bit the inside of my cheek and turned around "Did you fuck her?"

Phil looked so taken back by my question that you can see him start to sober up "Did i fuck who? What are you talking about?"

"Jessica!" I yelled at him

"Why in the hell would i fuck Jessica! that's a stupid question even for you"

"Did you just call me stupid?" I feel a little offended.

"I said that the question was stupid. That's would be just like me asking are you fucking Bruno!"

My eyes got wide and I took a big gulp. Time for me to get my ass out of danger zone i'm not about to stand here and be dumb and be like 'oh yea we fucking that's why i asked about Jessica' Hell no Phil's drunk and my assault rifle is in the closet loaded and ready to go.

"I-i'm sorry i asked. I don't know why i asked" I whispered

Phil motioned me to come to him "Come here girl"

I slowly walked over to him and he grabbed my chin making me looked up at his sparkling eyes threw his glasses "Don't you ever think i would choose another girl over you i love you and only you. I would never ever cheat on you and i know you wouldn't cheat on me"

My heart skipped a thousand beats and i felt a rush of guilt sweep over me along with Phil's lips crashing in mine and him pushing me on the bed. He got between my legs already hard threw his boxers. He began trailing kisses from my chin to my stomach while taking off my shirt. I finally let out a moan as he grazed his teeth across my stomach and gently bit my side. He Slid off my pants and threw them to the floor. He grinned and licked hia lips just before he planted some kisses on my clit making severely wet.

I moaned once he began to add his tongue. He began to have a full blown make out session with my pussy that just drove me wild to the point i was trying to get away from him. But that was no use because he basically palmed my ass and held me still and continued with this sexy torture. I threw my head back biting the shit out of my lip and digging my nails in his shoulders "Ahh fuck Phil i'm gonna cum!"

He moaned against my pussy making the sensation stronger and my legs began to shake. I'm sure Phil sensed what was about to happen next but he stopped before I could cum. Phil stood up and took off his boxers sending me in pure awe, He's like a fucking masterpiece that my eyes can't pull away from. He climbed back on top of me and slid himself in causing me to gasped. First iy started out as slow deep thrust as he kissed me shoving his tongue in my mouth. The moans escaping our mouths along with the rhythm of his hips was giving me life! He put one of my leg around hos waist and the other over his shoulder and made his thrust become faster and deeper. I screamed and grabbed the sheets on the bed.

"Shit!" He groaned as he picked up his pace.

Minutes passed of this passionate love making and i felt that sensation come back and i know Phil felt it too because he put my other leg over his shoulder and literally began to beat my pussy up. screamed at the top of my lungs not knowing what to do with my arms. Phil leaned down and kissed me roughly "I love you Aliyah"

I Rolled my eyes to the back of my head and moaned "I love you Phil!"

With that we both came at the same time. Phil flippiled us over and held me tight unit i fell asleep.

Next morning i woke up the smell of food. I stretched feeling amazing and realized i was naked. I smiles biting my lip remembering what happened last night. I got out the bed and threw on one of Phil's t-shirt's and my grayshorts. My phome started ringing out of the blue, Which i didn't know was up here on the charger. I grabbed my phone and saw thst it was Caroline calling. Shit i was supposed to be on base at 5 this morning.

"Caroline!" I quickly answered

"I covered for you i told everyone thst you were sick foaming at the mouth" She giggled.

"Thank you so much! And what the fuck do i have Caroline rabies!"

She burst out laughing "I'm sorry i felt the need to say you were foaming at the mouth dude wasn't buying!"

I shook my head "Whatever still thank you for backing me up"

"You're welcome. Oh before i go i was told to ask you did Bruno still want to preform for us on base because next week we have a group of new booties coming in and i think a show from Bruno Mars would be the greatest way of welcoming them in"

Shit! I thought she would have forgotten that i said that. I only said thst to throw her off from the real reason Bruno was getting out of mtly car. "Umm i'll ask him or have Phil to ask him"

"Okay thanks you're amazing Aliyah. I gotta go"

She said then hung up. Ugh noe i gotta get Phil to ask Bruno to perform at the base. Curse me and my big ass mouth!

"Aliyah!" I heard Phil calling from downstairs.

I went down and followed the smell into the kitchen and giggled at the sight of Phil in nothing but his boxers and his apron that says 'Kiss The Chef'. He smiled at me "Good morning beautiful"

"Good morning chef Philippe"

He laughed "Would you like breakfast"

I walked over to the counter "Sure. What possessed you to cook breakfast?"

He walked up to me and pushed my hair out of my face "I wanted to to apologize for last night"

I raised my eyebrow "What part of last night? The amazing sex, You calling me a bitch and stubborn, Or the way you embarrassed me at the club telling me how you really feel about me becoming a mother and a wife?"

"The last two things. I shouldn't have said that infront of everybody like that drunk or not"

"So you do think i would be a horrible mother and wife?"

He nodded "Yea but that doesn't matter to me as long as i make you my children's mother and my wife we can get threw you being debloyed amd our children worry where is mommy"

I smiled "Excuse it will be just once child"

He laughed "Whatever Aliyah go sit down"

I went and sat down and brung me a plate with Waffles and ham and fruit salad on it. "Thank you babe"

"You're welcome baby" He sat down with his plate.

"So i have a favor to ask Bruno can you ask him for me"

"What is it" He raised his eyebrow.

I bit my lip "Well i may or may not have told them that i could get Bruno to perform next week for our new booties that are coming in"

He smacked his head "And let me guess you want me to ask the midget"

I smiled showing him my teeth "I love you"

"Aww hell no Aliyah You're gonna have to ask him that yourself. Take him a slice of that apple pie you made the other day and he just might say yes. Wait does he get paid for this" He stuffed a grape in his mouth.

I shrugged "I highly doubt it"

He shook his head "Aww shit you better take him four pieces of that pie then and you might want to do it now while it's early and he's hungry"

I shook my head "Are you serious Phil"

"You want Bruno Mars to perform at base next week don't you"

"Yes"

He smiled with a mouth of waffle in his mouth "Well then you better get going"

I rolled my eyes and gave him.the finger and finished eating my food...

I left the house after fooling with Phil in the shower and getting Bruno's half of pie out the fridge. I drove to Bruno's and saw a familiar car in.the drive way. And i when i say familiar i mean it looks alot like Jessica's car which is a white Volvo. Why would she be here?.

I got out the car and went up to the door and rang the door bell. It took about 30 seconds before Bruno came to the door with Jessica hanging off his arm in on of his t-shirts. Bruno looked surprised "Umm Aliyah what are you doing here?"

I glanced at Jessica and she looked just as clueless as Bruno does "I came to ask you something but i can clearly see you're busy i'll come back later"

I turned around and started walking away until Jessica came running after me "Aliyah wait a sec"

I turned to look at her "What!" I snapped niy meaning too.

"Umm i have a very disturbing voicemail on my phine regarding to gun. Question what the hell did i do last night" She looked very worried

I laughed "Oh don't worry about that Phil cleaned that misunderstanding up last night"

"You sure?"

I nodded "Yea i'm sure"

She let out a sigh of relief "Okay good i was freaked out this morning. Oh and i um sorry about Bruno i know you and guys had a thing going on but i think he really likes me"

My eye twitched a little and i don't what it is but she just pissed me the fuck off. I fakes a smile "Sure he does bye"

I walked to my car and got in. Before i pulled off i looked up the door to see Bruno and Jessica kissing. The sight of that just made my blood boil.....

Thanks for Reading :)

Next Part Coming Soon!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 652 40
I never thought I could fall in love with someone like him, I never thought I can love another after my previous Boyfriend made me feel worthless, an...
885 7 42
"The right love can always turn out to be the wrong love, but it might of always been the right love, with out you knowing" This is the sequel to the...
9M 217K 46
It started with a proposition. Eight words; "I want to make love to your wife." They are eight words I will never forget, because with those words...
7K 601 30
Lets remember karma is a bitch.