My Addicted Love

بواسطة storieswithhan

Brandy Mitchell is a bright 17-year-old senior who's a victim of emotional abuse by her father, Brent Mitchel... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (The Last Chapter)
SEQUEL IS OUT!!!

Chapter 18

809 23 33
بواسطة storieswithhan

*1 Month Later*

Friday, December 15, 1995

~Brandy~

Dear Diary,

Wow, it's been a while since I wrote in my diary. So much has happened since the last time I actually wrote in this thing. I wouldn't say it all happened for the better, though. I told Mya about getting back with DeVante about two days after we got back together. She was very upset with me, but she got over it. Her & DeVante had a few choice words, so they hate each other guts. As for my parents, they are still holding on strong. I still say their love is fake because of my dad's campaign, but it is what it is. Speaking of my dad's campaign, it seems like everybody in town wants to vote for him. He always has Jack & I along with our mom coming to these little dinners like we're the perfect family when we aren't. Oh, and Jack is fine. He brings a girl to the house every now and then. I don't say anything because I don't want to call her the wrong name, which makes his 'Mack Daddy' points go into the negative. Anyway, I have to g...

"What the f**k you writing?" DeVante said as he snatched my diary.

"I'm writing my personal thoughts. Give it back. I'm not in the mood." I said as I tried to get my diary.

"Wait, you not what?"

"I'm not in the m—"

Before I could finish my sentence, DeVante smacked the diary in my face.

"Who you getting smart with?"

I started crying.

When we got back together, DeVante was a sweetheart. After about two weeks, he went back into his olds ways. He's been acting worser than he was before. The emotional abuse worsens everyday. The physical abuse is another conversation.

"N-N-Nobody." I said as I rubbed my face and stared at the floor.

"Look at me when I talk!" DeVante said yelling as his homeboys came in.

I quickly turned around as DeVante kicked the book across the room.

"Yo, what you doing?" Chris asked as he looked at us.

"Making my b***h command. Crawl and get that book."

"I don't want t—"

DeVante jumped at me as I crawled fast to get the book.

"DeVante, she ain't no d**n dog. Brandy, get up!" Allen said coming toward me, but DeVante pushed him.

"Don't come nowhere near my girl. You control your girl how you want to. I got my girl handled."

Tears came out of my eyes because I was so embarrassed. Allen, Chris, and about four other dudes were now in the room.

"Watch this. My girl a freak." DeVante said laughing.

"Dude, you need to chill. This ain't funny." Chris said looking at me.

DeVante dropped his pants leaving his private part only exposed.

"Suck it, baby. You know how daddy like it."

I started sobbing as DeVante tried to swing it in my face.

One of his friends pushed him as Allen pulled me to the bathroom.

"Brandy—"

"I'm so embarrassed! I can't believe he did that." I said sobbing as I sat on the toilet.

"I don't know what's up with him. I would've left a long time ago." Allen said giving me a piece of tissue.

"I just don't understand why he-why he-why—"

"Just catch your breath." Allen said as he rubbed my back.

I took some deep breaths as I tried to catch my breath.

"Why do you let him treat you like that? You're worth more than how he's treating you."

"Oh, you noticed how he been treating me?"

"I have for a while but I didn't want to just butt in my homeboy's relationship."

"I-I-I—"

"Brandy, get in here!"

I jumped straight up.

"Look, you don't have to do what he says."

"I got to."

"Brandy, he's not your d**n daddy."

"But I got to. If I don't...I know what's going to happen later."

"Why? What does he do?"

"You know I c—"

"The f**k you in here saying to him?" DeVante said as he stared at me.

"Nothing. He just wanted to make sure I was ok."

"Allen, I think it's time for you to leave. I got some business to handle."

"Nigga, I ain't leaving."

"You wanna bet?" DeVante asked as he pulled his shirt up.

DeVante was carrying a gun around his waist.

"DeVante, where did you get that from?" I asked as I stared at the gun in shock.

"Well, I'm taking Brandy home." Allen said trying to grab me, but DeVante threw my arm down.

"My girl ain't going nowhere. Leave before I put a cap in yo a**."

Allen stared at DeVante as he left.

DeVante made sure everyone was gone.

"Why you played me in front of my friends, huh?" DeVante said as he locked the front door.

"B-B-B—"

"See, you finna say another lie." DeVante said as he got closer to me.

"Baby, please. No, I wasn't please. I'm sorry!" I said backing up as tears fell down my eyes.

"You ain't sorry, B!"

I jumped as DeVante grabbed me tightly and started shaking me.

"Why you made me look like a fool? Huh?"

"Baby, I—"

DeVante threw me on the bed.

"Baby, please. Just let me go home. I'm sorry!"

"Shut up, Brandy!" DeVante said as he squeezed my arm tight.

I started crying because I couldn't feel any sensation.

"B—"

DeVante covered my mouth as he unbuttoned my shirt.

Not this again.

I started screaming, but I gave up once DeVante continued to do his thing.

Tears streamed down my eyes.

DeVante didn't start doing this until a few weeks ago.

The first time he did it, I told him I was going to tell my parents. He said they wouldn't believe me since I considered him my boyfriend.

For the next fifteen minutes, I sat in complete silence until DeVante was done.

"Can I clean up before I get home? I feel dirty." I said as I stared at the ceiling. I couldn't even look at him.

"No, get the f**k out." DeVante said as pulled a blunt out of his back pocket as he swung the door open.

I got up slowly as I saw DeVante's mom staring at me.

"Mrs. D, can I—"

"You heard my son. Get out." She said as she quickly went back into her room.

I slowly put my clothes back on as I limped to the front door.

I was in so much pain, but I wasn't going to let my family know what was going on.

It seems like it took forever, but I finally made it to my house.

"Baby girl, why the heck are you walking out here? It's starting to get darker now." My mom said as she stopped checking the mailbox.

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"Why are you walking like that?"

"I need to sit down please. I need to sit down." I said as I started to fall, but my mom caught me.

"Baby, are you okay?"

"Yes, I just need to sit down."

My mom helped me lay on the couch.

"Brandy, why were you limping?"

"I fell while I was out with Mya earlier. I'm fine."

"That's funny. Mya was looking for you. She wanted to go to the mall." My mom asked as she looked concerned.

"But I caught up with her and we hung out. Please, leave it alone." I said as I tried not to cry. I was still in pain from earlier.

"Bra—"

"Mom! Stop bugging me! Just help me into my bedroom." I said as I eased up a little.

"Don't raise your voice at me, little girl! I don't know what's gotten into you lately, but you better fix that tone." My mom said in a serious tone.

My mom never had to raise her voice at me. I was surprised.

Wish she had this same energy towards my dad.

"Sorry." I said as I looked down.

"Come on." My mom said as she helped me up.

It seem like it took eternity, but I made it into my bedroom.

"Brandy—"

"Mom, I need to take a shower. I'll come down for dinner."

"Ok, I love you." My mom said as she tried to kiss my forehead. I moved away instantly.

"But you love when I kiss your forehead."

"Not today." I said as I looked down.

I really want to breakdown and tell my mom the truth. She's always honest with me. I feel like I'm leaving her out in the dark.

"Fine, I'll just go get dinner started." My mom said as she stared at me before she left out and closed my door.

I broke down on the floor as I crawled slowly to the bathroom.

I don't know how I let all of this happened.

I regret everything about Atlanta. I hate I came here. I hate I let my dad fill my head about new and good opportunities that were going to come our family. The only one who isn't happy is me.

I don't know how much more one person can take.

But I only have one question.

How long will it be until this ends me?

And I mean for good.

.......

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I hope it wasn't too much. What do you think about the whole showdown at DeVante's house? How do you feel about DeVante friends trying to help save B from DeVante? Why do you think Brandy continues to stay with DeVante? Should Brandy be honest with her family, or will she keep it all inside? What would you do if you were Brandy in this whole predicament? Thanks for reading!! Stay safe & love y'all!🥰
-Hannah💕

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17.8K 314 36
Circa 1993: It's been two years since Jamila and Devante have split due to them wanting to do different things. Jamila Stevens And Jodeci Have now be...
69.5K 3.6K 22
{Book One} Morgan, a regular normal teenage girl in high school. DeVanté, that sexy light skin of Jodeci. Despite being judged because of age differe...
Evil Ties Within بواسطة Larissa

قصص المراهقين

443 9 25
Skyler Grey is a seventeen year old girl who was put into foster care when she was fourteen. She's lived with Aaron and Maya Davis. She has a normal...
40.6K 2.4K 27
{Book Two} It's been two years since DeVanté's incident and Morgan has moved to California. Expect MORE drama. Enjoy! ✨ -status: slowly being edited...