The Muggle Who Lived β˜† h.p au

Galing kay novastyrs

She looked at his scar. "You're just like me." He looked at her scar. "I guess so." +++++ ZoΓ« is just a norma... Higit pa

I N T R O
zero
Y E A R F I V E
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
Y E A R S I X
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
Y E A R S E V E N
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen - the end of the war
epilogue
Thank You / Future Works
bonus - happy birthday ZoΓ«

eight

2K 86 23
Galing kay novastyrs

Hogwarts Castle. December 18, 1996

The halls were quiet when Draco left the Slytherin Common Room. Carefully, he snuck his way to the Room of Requirements, knowing exactly what he had to do. The year was almost over and soon he would have to through with his mission. Him and him alone had to do it.

Draco worked hard on the Vanishing Cabinet. He had to make it work or else he would surely get killed. However, someone was helping him relieve stress and for once feel normal again.

When he entered the Room of Requirement, Draco smiled as sitting on top of a pile of papers was Zoë, who looked like she had just woken up.

Draco went up to her and slightly pulled on her dangling legs, which caused a small yell to come from Zoë. Draco laughed as Zoë hopped off the pile and hit his shoulder.

"Don't scare me like that again Draco." Zoë smiled as the white-haired boy laughed a bit more before calming down.

Ever since that day in November, the two have been running into each other more and room in the room. At first, they would ignore each other and just stay as far as they could, which wasn't impossible in the seemingly never-ending room, but after Zoë came in one day and offered some sweets as a thank you for the chocolate frog to Draco, slowly they started to talk more and more.

Draco never intended to get close to someone, especially during times like these, but he couldn't help but get close to the sweet mysterious girl he met in the Room of Requirements.

And with Draco's mission and the more and more absences of Albus Dumbledore, the two were there frequently. But neither of them knew of each other's reasons for being there so late in the night.

"I figured you would come today." Zoë took out a baggie of sugar quills she saved from the night before when Dobby sent some over to her. "I wanted to bring you some chocolate since I know they're your favorite, but they would have melted." Zoë said as she opened the bag and handed a sugar quill to Draco, who took it without any hesitation.

"No this is fine. Thank you, Zoë." Zoë gave him a warm smile as they enjoyed the sweets. They both sat down on the floor as they ate more and more until there were no more sugar quills left.

"So, are you still jealous about Slughorn?" Zoë said, looking at Draco who only huffed in disbelief.

"Who said I was jealous?" Zoë laughed as Draco tried to keep a straight and serious face. "Oh come one Draco from what you've told me you're oozing with jealously." Draco pouted slightly as he crossed his arms and shook his head. Zoë lifted her hands in defeat.

"Alright alright, you're not jealous." They stayed quiet for a bit as they looked around the room, Zoë noticing a big cabinet. After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Zoë stood up to bid her farewells. Before she could leave Draco stopped her.

"Let me walk you to your common room." Zoë immediately turned down the offer, knowing that she didn't have a common room to go to and Draco could not know that she lived in the headmaster's office. It would be a bit too suspicious. Both bid their goodnights and Zoë left, leaving Draco in the silence of the room.

The warmth of Zoë escaped the room and left the cold and dark shadow of the Vanishing Cabinet over Draco. The smile Draco had on his face dropped, as he now remembered the work he had to do tonight.

::::::::::

Later that day Harry Potter walked into the Great Hall and was presented with the sight of Hermione and Ron, who seemed to be arguing again. Ever since Harry pretended to spike Ron's drink with liquid luck for the Quiddich match at an attempt to mend the friendship gone wrong, the two have been at it non-stop, especially after overhearing a conversation Hermione had with Parvati Patil that Hermione was taking McLaggen as her date.

When Harry sat down near them, the two ceased all talking and just ate. Harry sighed. It was bad enough that they were seeming to have feelings for each other just a week ago, with Harry worrying that it might turn out like him and Cho Chang, but more so that they aren't speaking.

"So Harry." Hermione said. "I heard you're taking Luna is that true?" Harry shook his head as he stuffed more food into his mouth. He swallowed hard.

"As friends." Hermione nodded and continued to eat. The trio sat in silence.

++++++++++++++++++++

Outside Slughorn's Office. December 20, 1996.

Harry walked as fast as he could, adjusting his suit as he reached Luna, who was waiting for him in the hall that Professor Slughorn's Office was located, which was also where the party was being held. A crowd of girls crowded part of the hall, as they look at his every moment as he reached Luna, who was wearing a set of silver robes, and surprisingly, absent of any radish earrings or butterbeer cork necklaces.

"Hey. Ready?" Luna answered happily that she was ready, and together they entered the office, which Harry saw was bigger than most offices, but was still stuffed with people.

"Harry! M'boy." Slughorn came to Harry, dragging Harry into the office and paying no attention to Luna. Harry took hold of Luna's hand as Slughorn brought them deeper into the room. After Harry talked with a few guests, he caught sight of Hermione, who looked frantic.

"Hermione! Hel..."

"Harry! Glad you're here. Hi Luna." Hermione kept looking behind as if trying to get away from something as quickly as possible.

"Whoa, what happened to you." Harry asked the distressed-looking girl.

"Oh, I just escaped-I mean just left Cormac...under the mistletoe." Harry shook his head and practically scolded her for taking Cormac, learning that Hermione had wished she had taken Zacharias Smith, literally anyone besides McLaggen.

As the party continued, Luna spoke with Professor Trelawney and Harry once again was caught by Slughorn and even took a picture with him. The night seemed to have been going smoothly until huffing and wheezing was heard from the door.

"Professor Slughorn." Filch practically breathed out as he dragged in a struggle Draco in his hand. "I saw this boy lurking around the corridor, claiming to have been delayed on the invitation to this party. Did he receive any invitation." Malfoy pulled himself away from Filch in a fit of anger.

"Alright, I wasn't invited. I tried to crash the party. Happy?" Harry stared at the Malfoy suspiciously. He had gotten a lot paler and thinner than the last time he had seen him. He looked like a ghost.

Professor Slughorn, even through his best attempts to have Draco stay, saying it was no crime especially during the festive season, couldn't have prepared for Snape taking Draco out of the party. Harry followed the pair with his eyes as they left. He excused himself from Luna and pulled out his Invisibility cloak from his pocket. In a swift motion, Harry was outside the party invisible. After inspecting every door in the hall, voices were heard from the last one.

".....can not afford another mistake Draco. You could have been expelled..."

"It wasn't my fault okay?"

"Either way that was foolish of you. You have already been suspected."

The more the conversation progressed, the louder Draco's voice got.

"I said it wasn't me! That Bell girl must have had an enemy or somethi...don't look at me like that I know what you're trying to do. It won't work."

"Ah...Bellatrix I see...She taught you well in Occlumency. But what are you trying to hide Draco?"

"Nothing. Just leave me alone!"

Now Snape's voice rose.

"I can not just leave you alone. Your mother told me to protect you. I made the Unbreakable Vow!"

"Break it! I don't give a damn. Just don't steal my glory!" Harry was barely able to get out of the way as Draco pushed the door open, walking past the party and turning the corner, disappearing. Harry stayed on the floor as Snape left the room as well, his expression blank as he returned to the party.

Harry's mind raced with so many possibilities on what he heard. But one was certain.

Draco was most certainly a Death Eater, and Severus Snape is not to be trusted as an ally.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

410 0 36
Lauren Evergreen was considered pureblood royalty. The Evergreen's boasted a fortune and everyone thought they knew them. They were considered one o...
636K 15.6K 80
Prophecy states a child born on the sixteenth of June will rise as a strong witch, loyal to her own, with a rare ability. Shall she aid the Dark Lord...
419K 10.6K 94
Delaney McKinnon, the daughter of the late Marlene McKinnon was raised by wolves. Well, really a rather gentle werewolf who also happened to be her g...
4K 218 20
Lily and Iris Evans thought they were normal girls. Granted, they were quite... Different, but still normal. One letter might change it all. One lett...