twelve

Hogwarts Castle

Hogwarts Castle. June 18th, 1996

Harry Potter stirred in his sleep. No one else noticed of course since everyone was fast asleep, but the boy with the scar dreamt.

Correction. More like he had a nightmare.

He slithered through the now familiar dark halls full of blue orbs. His fangs, hungry for fresh flesh. Soon he saw a human, perfect to fill him up. His fangs almost hurt from desperation as he finally began to attack his poor victim. And as he kept on attacking he had no remorse whatsoever for the man that he would have otherwise not hurt a hair on his head.

Sirius Black.

Surrounding him were death eaters, who got their own chance attacking the already hurt man.

Harry jolted up, a cold sweat surrounding his body. The only person he could consider true family, the man that knew his parents well, was being killed by people who weren't trying to go after him. Harry quickly stood up and woke up Ron, telling him to come with him to the Common Room. Both men entered the Common Room to Hermione Granger lying down on one of the couches, curled up a bit in a blanket. 

"Hermione. Great that you're here. I need to tell you something." Hermione quickly stood up from the voice of Harry and was about to go back to the girl dormitory if Ron hadn't grabbed her from the waist.

"Come on Hermione. We should at least be respectful and listen to what Harry has to say right?" Hermione went limp in Ron's arms as he brought her to the couch, where they would hear Harry.

Desperate to get to Sirius quickly, Harry told the story fast in order to get a plan going to get there. Hermione's eyes widen, the first kind of emotion she has expressed in so long. 

"Harry. Are you sure what you saw wasn't just a...dream?" Harry let out a huff of frustration. How could Hermione ever say that when Harry clearly knew that it wasn't a dream. This same thing happened with Arther and that wasn't a dream

Harry told Hermione off. He didn't mean to be so rude at one of his best friends but he was just so worried about Sirius at the moment.

He needed to find a way to get there.

::::::::::

Zoë Dumbledore slept as a light breeze past through the almost-summer night. She dreamt, but a dark nightmare crept to her brain.

Zoë walked through a hall of light blue light, the blue lights coming from orbs that seemed to go on forever. Zoë was about to insepct one to the orbs when she heard a deep groan. Zoë turned around and ran in the direction of the sound.

There, on his knees panting deeply and with blood on his robes, was her Uncle Albus. Zoë gasped and lifted her leg to start running, but something seemed to have taken her by the waist and she couldn't move.