Dirty Gold ✓ [bxb]

By revolution_starter

(WARNING. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY HERE. NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING AND REVISING. I WAS BUT A YOUNG LITTLE MELON WHE... More

Chapter 1- The Silver Phoenix
Chapter 2 - So It Begins.......
Chapter 3 - Cocktails and Four Wheelers
Chapter 4 - Juggling Memories
Chapter 5 - A Proper Vagabond
Chapter 7 - Always Respect The Artist
Chapter 8 - Friends And Foes Of The Heart
Chapter 9 - Teach Me
Chapter 10 - Family Ties
Chapter 11 - If The Shoe Fits......
Chapter 12 - Lies That Bind Part 1
Chapter 13 - Lies That Bind Part 2
Chapter 14 - Hearts On Fire
Chapter 15 - Old Flames & New Habits
Chapter 16 - Honest Intentions
Chapter 17- Posh & Becks Part 1
Chapter 18- Posh & Beck Part 2
Chapter 19 - Knock You Down
Dreaded Authors Note
Chapter 20 - Wet Realities
Chapter 21 - Ad Infinitum
Chapter 22 - Real And True
Not An Update But Important
Chapter 23 - Green Eyed Dilemma
Chapter 24 - Falsetto
Chapter 25 - Dear One
Chapter 26 - Against The World
Chapter 27 - Beautiful Scars On Critical Veins (i)
Chapter 28 - Beautiful Scars On Critical Veins (ii)
Chapter 29 - Take A Breath, Say You Love Me
Chapter 30 - Exhale
Break....
Chapter 31 - Deeper
Chapter 32 - Reconcile
Chapter 33 - United
Chapter 34 - I Can't Just Let You Leave
Chapter 35 - Assurance
Chapter 36 - The Storm Comes
Chapter 37 - No Love For A Liar
Epilogue
One Shots

Chapter 6 - A New World

37.4K 1.5K 423
By revolution_starter

Warning Mild Sexual Content. Be warned ;)

“Hello? Kendall is that you sweetheart?”

I bit my lip “Yes mom it is.”

“Oh sweetie I’ve missed you so much. You don’t call home anymore.” I glanced at the clock in my room. It was sometime between 1 and 2 AM but it was the only time I could catch her awake due to the different time zones. The truth was that I couldn’t sleep ever since I placed my head on the pillow a few hours ago. It was hot and I felt sweaty and restless until I decided that I had enough credit on my phone to make an international call to my mom.

“Sorry just been busy with college and stuff.” I bit my lip because that was only half-truth. I’d had plenty opportunities to call her last week alone despite my schedule.

“Is everything alright sweetie?” her voice was worried. She sounded warm and safe and comforting and home, everything I wanted but couldn’t have at the moment.

 I swallowed painfully “Yes mom. Just really wanted to say that I miss you.”

“Aww sweetie I miss you too. This big house is boring without you or your sister.” I held back the bile in my throat “And it’s really tiring making dinner for only one except when Paul’s around.” Paul was the man my mother had been seeing for the past two years and I couldn’t really say anything about him except that he was nice and treated my mom like a princess. And he didn’t ever try to impose himself as my dad and I was happy he respected that about me.

“I'll probably see you during spring break.” I said.

She hummed “Well thank you for calling me out of the blue like this. I really appreciate this.”

“Me too mom.” And I was sincere.

“Did Mara call you any time this week?” my heart stopped for a moment.

“No.”

“Oh.” She sounded disappointed “You two should call each other more often.”

“It’s fine mom.” I said hurriedly in a plot to stop the subject from going further. Mom was quiet “I hope you're taking care of yourself like you promised.”

“I am.”

“Ok. I love you my precious boy.”

The tears clogged at my throat almost made it impossible for me to say a single word. “Love you too mom.”

The line went dead.

                                                               *****

In between all the tossing and crying and thinking and muffling my screams through my pillow and being generally miserable I managed to get some sleep. Only it was too short before I woke up to Pierce staring at me and clutching my comforter.

I grunted covering my head with the duvet until my brain finally registered what I had seen.

“What the hell Pierce!”

He gave a sheepish smile “It’s almost noon. You never sleep past nine, even on weekends. I was worried.”

At that moment any trace of annoyance was flushed out of my system and I sighed at his thoughtfulness. “Thanks for caring P.”

He smiled brightly for a moment “And I also want to know why you came back last night with map-sized hickeys and tried to assassinate me with a shoe on top of it.” I really wanted to laugh at his expression but managed to keep a straight face.

“That would be the part where I remind you that it’s none of your business.” I said sweetly.

Pierce raised an eyebrow “Fine then.” He stood up from my bed stretching and I noticed that he was wearing a pair of black sweats and a grey University of Boston t-shirt I’d sworn I lost a while ago. “I guess I'll just eat all those maple and cinnamon spiced pancakes I made by myself.”

It didn’t take before I dished out the gist to Pierce while stuffing his delicious pancakes in my mouth.

“Wow that guy from the boat?! I knew it was a good idea.” He mused while drinking his orange juice. I tried to openly glare at him. And here I was thinking that he’d feel guilty knowing my body might have been fish food. 

“So you guys hooked up at the club?” he asked stabbing a strip of bacon.

I shook my head “No but that was when he um…..made the proposal to me.”

“And you agreed?”

I nodded slowly. He dropped his fork “So you agreed to like be each other’s bang buddies? I’d say friends with benefits but you weren’t actually friends in the first place, but you both agreed not to be with anyone else while you're together thereby turning this into some sort of complicated but still vanilla style relationship?”

I thought hard about it before answering. “Yes.”

Pierce chuckled “Can’t you see this mate? It’s like he’s Christian fucking Grey and you're all Anastasia Steele expect with short hair and a bigger ass and I’d actually bang you”-

“Whoa this is purely vanilla not all that Dom/Sub nonsense.” I explained sternly. “He’s not into that anyway.”

“And you know because?”

“He told me.” I said in a duh tone.

“And you believe him because?”

“Stop it Pierce.” I said chewing “Look we both agreed on a simple, non-complicated relationship. We satisfy each other’s need and stay with only each other. Simple as that.”

“That’s what I don’t get.” Pierce confessed.

“What?” I asked in confusion.

“Kendall you can barely kiss a guy first without knowing his social security number first. Just four days and you're already dry humping this guy in his car.” Of course he found out. “And from what you’ve told me the only time you’ve slept with someone was in your last two relationships back in America. We’ve been living together for almost 2 years and it was only last year you were comfortable with me coming into your room.”

“What’s your point?” I asked him twisting a piece of bacon on my fork.

“You hardly let people in. You’d never kiss someone you don’t even know let alone have a meaningless one night stand. For some reason the people around you have to reach a certain level of trust in your mind before they can get halfway. But this guy just bursts into your life in the oddest way ever and suddenly you’ve agreed to something as serious this.”

My throat felt dry. Pierce was right; I wasn’t someone who had a lot of friends or relationships or let people around me really. So why had I opened the door for Axel so easily?

“I-I don’t really know.” I said honestly “Around him it just feels like there’s nothing else to hide. I still don’t know what I'm doing but it honestly doesn’t feel as wrong or weird as it should.”

Pierce smiled at me as if he knew something I didn’t. “Don’t poke at your brain Kenny bear. All I just want is for you to be careful with this.”

I nodded “Wait, how did you know we went frisky at the back of his car?”

He gave me a cheeky smile “You just told me.”

I spent the rest of the morning chasing him around the flat.

                                                             ******

“You're so lucky. You get to go to some fancy event in Chelsea while I'm stuck here eating junk food and wanking over Tyler Hoechlin’s face.” Pierce whined as we spent the whole day going through my closet for what to wear tonight.

I rolled my eyes “He never said it was in Chelsea.”

He snorted rolling on my bed “Yeah ‘cause a guy with a car like that goes to events in Brent Cross.”

I dropped my last article of clothing on the floor. “I have nothing to wear. Maybe I should call and act sick-“

“No!” Pierce shouted. “You are going with that piece of hot ass if I have to steal clothes.”

“Yes Pierce please do build up your criminal resume on my account.” I said dryly sitting on the edge of the bed. “I don’t have anything to wear and it’s not like clothes will appear on our doorstep.”

The doorbell rang. Of fucking course.

He stood up excitedly running to the door and I trailed behind wondering when my life turned into a cliché fairy-tale.

Sure enough a postman stood outside the door with a box big enough for clothes “Package for Kendall Ross please.”

I signed and had to keep Pierce from ripping it open like a kid. When I did open it there was a fancy writing that said Burberry on top.

“It’s Burberry! Oh my god this is like too good to be true!” He was all but humping me now. I had to say that I was a bit excited that he sent me clothes as if he had known beforehand that I might have some difficulty in that department.

I carefully opened the box to reveal a light blue blazer with gold buttons. Slim fitted and definitely my size along with black skinny jeans and suede loafers, all of which could be matched with a black V-neck. I wasn’t surprised because a guy like Axel had an impeccable sense of style. What he had picked made me feel slightly formal but not in the suit-and-tie way. God knows I hate those so much.

At the bottom of the box was a note as usual.

Don’t forget the watch this time

“I would totally fuck you in this outfit.” Pierce commented as I checked myself out in the mirror.

“God I hope I won’t get raped before I get to the front door.” I deadpanned. I had to admit that I looked nice and felt nice also. It only made me more nervous meeting Axel. It felt long overdue and at the same time too soon to do this. Fuck I was scared.

My phone beeped bringing me out of my thoughts.

It was a message from Axel. I didn’t even have time to brood over how the hell he got my number because I sure as hell didn’t give it to him before opening my messages.

Come outside.

I guess he was here already. I took a deep breath pushing some strands of hair back in place. But not before I grabbed the intimidating Rolex and carefully clasped it on my wrist. It felt heavy and foreign but surprisingly good at the same.

“See you later P.” I called out to Pierce as I strode to the front door. He glanced at me from the TV “Don’t let anyone fondle your ass too much. It’s mine remember.”

All this time and I haven’t reported him for sexual harassment. Really I don’t know why I haven’t yet. Probably still keeping him around for his great cooking. I spotted a black town car with a familiar broody looking guy standing beside it. He opened the door and ushered me in silently with the same stoic soulless look on his face.

Oh, it was Mr. Meat- Timothy from the yacht. No wonder he looked at me like his dying wish was to rip my throat with his teeth.

“Hi.” Axel said softly alerting me of his presence. “You look gorgeous.” He was one to talk. The man looked as though he was sculpted by the gods and sent to torment the rest of us ordinary mortals. He was wearing a tux, the suit well-tailored and probably cost more than my apartments rent. His hair was slicked back with some gel and made me want to pull at it very roughly if you know what I mean. Honestly it took a moment to recover before I could actually say anything

“Thanks. You picked it out so you would know.” My throat felt dry and parched like I hadn’t had any liquid in the past 24 hours. “And you look amazing yourself.”

He nodded brushing my wrist with his fingers “I'm glad you're coming with me tonight.” So was I.

“You didn’t tell me exactly where we were going.” I said.

Axel played with my fingers a little while longer “An art show a friend of mine is hosting.” That didn’t sound too boring. I was minoring in art myself so maybe this would give me a few pointers. I crossed my legs “I don’t think your bodyguard likes me.”

“Who? Timothy?” He asked amused. “He doesn’t like anyone who’s not Kate Winslet.”

“Probably why you hired him.” I said absently staring outside the window. I could feel Axel’s hand creeping up my thigh but I ignored it partially to avoid an increase in my heartbeat. His hand continued till it reached my zipper.

“I love these jeans on you.” he said. I noticed that the partition had been set up so that Timothy didn’t get a glimpse of us which was probably why he was talking so freely. “They leave nothing to the imagination.”

To prove a point he pinched my butt earning a small gasp from me. I tilted my body closer to him and I was almost on his lap. He latched his lips onto my neck sucking it mercilessly until I'm sure it was an unnatural colour. I moaned gripping at his suit cautiously because I didn’t want to ruin it before the show.

I was getting hard fast and the tightness of my jeans made me feel uncomfortable.

“You're hard already. Fuck you're so hard right now.” He whispered biting down on my ear. I whimpered desperate trying to buck my hips up to his but his grip on my hip was preventing so.

“Don’t want you to walk around for half about 2 hours with jizz in your pants.” Axel explained. I was frustrated wondering what the hell I would do to make this hard on go down. He dragged my zip down palming me through my boxers causing a groan to erupt from my lips. I bucked my hips into his palm.

“Fuck Axel.” I moaned biting my bottom lip. He continued kissing my neck while trying to get me off “You like that babe? Want me to make you come this way?”

“Yes.” My voice sounded pained mainly because it was a burden to try and talk with this much pleasure.

He yanked down my boxers taking me complete bare which earned another loud guttural moan.

At a point I was worried that Timothy could hear and that I was going to stain the car seat.

He flicked his wrist “Just like that babe. Let it out just like that.” Due to the fact that it had been a while since I had any sexual contact I spurted immediately out on the floor of the town car, little white spurts of come staining Axel’s wrist. I was breathing heavily as he provided some tissues and wiped the leather seats. I cleaned myself up with the tissues and wiggled back into my boxers and jeans recovering from the mind blowing orgasm I had just experienced.

“Sorry about that.” I apologized to Axel as he tossed away the used tissues trying to ignore how red my cheeks felt.

“It’s fine.” He brushed off.

Suddenly I felt bad that he had gotten me off and he was left unattended. It was only fair that I returned the favour.

“Do you want me to…….?” I glanced down at his pants already moving my hands but he stopped me.

“No, it’s fine.” He breathed out and I nodded wondering what the hell I had gotten myself into.

Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring. I've been feeling a bit down lately but nothing serious. What do you guys think of Kendall? He's a got a lot more going on than we might think. And on a scale of 1-10, how inappropriate is Pierce? xD 

Anyway vote+comment and blah blah blah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.3K 52
"So," He grabbed the hand covering my face, moving it out of the way. "You saw, didn't you?" I stumbled out of my chair, backing away from him. "I-I...
Help Me By ~

Romance

123K 3.3K 9
Under editing. Will post updated and edited parts at least weekly Top 100 Ratings 7-5-2020 #1 StudentxPrincipal #17- CIA #36 Graduation #62 Undercove...
109K 3.5K 26
America was an unplanned venture for Asher Reid, he never wanted to move there but unfortunately a certain type of mother can drive you to it. After...
8.1K 477 25
Disclaimer: Read books; His To Play, My Baby Boy and Till Death Do Us Part (in the order given) if you want to understand this story. The story WILL...