Look Up to The Stars (RWBY x...

By HearthFallow

What happens if a broken and abused Schnee discovers that she holds the power of the most powerful beings of... More

Prologue
Volume 1 Bio
Part 1: Shining Beacon
Part 2: Initiation
Team SSNW (Snow)
Part 3: Sisterly Bonds
Part 4: Dealing With Bullies
Part 5: Rage
Part 6: Team of Broken Orphans
Part 7: A Broken Fox
Chapter 8: A Terrifying Nightmare!
Chapter 9: A Cat, A Monkey, And A Fox! or Two?
Volume 2 Bio
Chapter 10: A Day To Remember
Chapter 11: A Fox Gets Flirty
Chapter 12: A Walk In The Park
Chapter 13: Hunted vs Hunter
Chapter 14: Unforgettable Night
Chapter 15: A Passionate Night (18+)
Chapter 17: The Truth Of The Fox
Chapter 18: A Special Guest For The Festival
Volume 3 Bio
Team EMBR (Ember)
Announcement
Chapter 19: RWBY Meets The Arcane Foxes
1K Reads!!!
Chapter 20: Team JNPR Meets The Arcane Foxes
Chapter 21: Team CFVY Meets The Arcane Foxes
Chapter 22: Team SSNW Doubles Match
Chapter 23: Ember vs Yue
Chapter 24: Meeting An Old Friend
Chapter 25: The Fall of Beacon
Chapter 26: Death's Grasp
Chapter 27: Broken
Special Chapter: All You Can Eat Ice Cream
Clarence Walker Character Short
Angel Rune Character Short
Chapter 28: The Aftermath of The Fall.
Volume 4 Bio (Team _SNW)
Chapter 29: Team SSNW Aftermath
Part 30: Crashing a Party
Chapter 31: Healing
Chapter 32: Raider and Crow vs Scorpion
Chapter 33: Story Time
Chapter 34: Travels
Volume 5 Trailer
Volume 5 Bio (Team _SNW)
Chapter 35: Haven Academy
Chapter 36: Crash
Chapter 37: Recruitment Fail
Chapter 38: A Professor Returns
Chapter 39: A Not So Happy Family Reunion
Chapter 40: Memories
Chapter 41: Team RW_Y & _SNW
Small Talk (Not a chapter)
Chapter 42: Trap
Chapter 43: Battle of Haven
Chapter 44: Remembrance

Chapter 16: A Fox Gets Kidnapped

718 19 12
By HearthFallow

*Miku's POV*

I felt the warmth of the sun on my skin, telling me to wake up. I sit up and yawned as I slowly rubbed my eyes. I got a good look of the room I was in and admired it. I then realized that I wasn't wearing anything. I looked to my side and noticed that Luna wasn't there anymore. I got up and walked towards the door without any clothes on. I peeked, hoping that there wasn't anyone who would see me naked. I look back at the bed side table and noticed...

Me: Are those my clothes?!

I walked over to my clothes and see that it was. I also saw a note, so I read it and it said:

"Your teammate, Ember stopped by earlier around 5:30 and handed your clothes. Your dress is in the living room by the way. Breakfast is in 7:45.
- from the Bull!"

I was curious to who the bull was but I'll attend to that later. It was already 8 am, so I wore my clothes and exited the room. I immediately recognized the scent of bacon and eggs. I looked over and see a plate with my name written in a paper and Luna sleeping on the couch while hugging her tail.

Me: She's so adorable...

I sat next to her quietly so I don't wake her up. I gently brush my hand on her bangs as I kissed her forehead. She slowly flutters her eyes open and yawns.

Luna/Miku: Morning...

We stare at each other before giggling. We pecked each other in the lips. We rubbed our noses together, being lovey-dovey and all.

???: Ahem...

We look over and notice Luna's teammates looking at us.

Silver: Hehehe, get a room you two.

I blushed and looked away.

Luna: Yeah... Like I didn't see you and Ryker naked earlier here in the living room. And doing it too~!

Ryker and Silver's eyes widen and their faces became red. Newt was snickering.

Ryker: Newt is no excuse either! He and Velvet did it in the hallway!

Newt: *blushing* OI!

Luna and I were giggling. That was until Silver said something that shut us up immediately.

Silver: Heh, I guess that no one wouldn't mind asking why one of the bedsheets were soaking wet. And maybe Teams RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY wouldn't mind knowing about this picture of you two naked and cuddling too.

We blushed and immediately rushed towards Silver and got to our knees.

Luna: Silver please don't do it! I beg you! My reputation will be ruined!
Miku: Please no! My teammates will never stop tormenting me about that!

Luna/Miku: PLEASE!!! WE'LL DO ANYTHING!!!

Silver: Jeez calm down you two.

We both calmed down and I decided to eat the breakfast Luna made me. And it was good!

Miku: Luna~! Say, Ahhh~!

Luna opens her mouth and I fed her some of the scrambled eggs she made me.

Luna: Mhm~! This is good!

Miku: Didn't you make this though?

Luna: Huh? No I didn't.

Ryker: Actually, you did.

Luna/Miku: Huh?

Newt: But your hair and eyes were different, they were pink.

Luna went pale then looked down but her head shot up after a minute.

Luna: When did I get another one?!

Miku/_SNW: Huh?

Luna: Sorry, I think that I actually unlocked another Zodiac.

Silver: I think you did.

Newt: You actually spoke earlier.

Ryker: Yeah, you brought me and Silver to our rooms last night.

Miku: Now that you all mentioned it, I did see a note with a signature named "The Bull?" Who's that?

Luna: Guys... Did I say something last night? Like a chant..?

Newt: I think you did. Look, I'll tell you what happened.

*Flashback, Newt's POV*

I woke up around 6 am. I decided to get up and grab myself a glass of milk when Luna entered my room. I noticed that she was carrying Ryker and her hair was faint pink and same goes for her eyes. What was more surprising is that she wasn't blushing when she was carrying Ryker, who was naked! She left Ryker on his bed, who woke up and noticed his lack of clothes and immediately grabbed a pair of pants.

We followed her and she did the same with Silver as soon as she Silver's room, she walks back to the couch. Silver walks out hers and Luna's room and was about to ask us when Luna suddenly spoke, but her voice was different.

Luna?: Do you still care for your friend?

We all look at each other. We nod at Luna, or whoever possessed her, and she nods back as she suddenly walks over to the kitchen. We were confused since Luna doesn't cook. We then see her pull out five pieces of eggs and a small pack of bacon. She grabs a frying pan, starts up the stove and begins cooking.

*Flashback Ends, Luna's POV*

Newt: And after cooking us breakfast, which was delicious, you went to sleep in the couch.

Miku: You must've woken up when my teammate knocked on your dorm.

???: Indeed.

We all heard a feminine voice. The others became on guard but I already knew what was happening.

???: Thou hast awaken thee upon the art of love. Shall you accept my blessing, I will gift with love.

I look at Miku and held her hand.

Me: I accept thy blessing.

Miku: Luna.

I close my eyes and let the awakening happen.

???: Thou shall receive my blessing. I, The Bull, lend you thy strength. Let patience and responsibility devote you to love. Let your love be thy strength as thou hast willing care for those closest to thy heart. Call upon thy name and let love conquer all!

As the voice finished, a girl with beautiful fair skin and pink horns appeared.

???: I am Taurus, The Bull!

I could feel everyone looking at her.

Taurus: I thank you, my mistress, for awakening me.

Luna: Of course, but please... Just call me Luna.

Taurus: Of course, mis- I mean... Luna...

She smiles before disappearing into me. I smile at my friends as they smile at me. I look at Miku.

Luna: Wanna go to Vale and get ice cream?

Miku: You buying?

Luna: Sure.

*Timeskip, Vale*

Me and Miku were on our way back from the ice cream parlor when I was suddenly knocked out. I woke up by being splashed with cold water.

Me: What the fuck?!

I hear someone slap someone in front of me. I look up and see that someone was slapping Miku.

Miku: AGH!

Me: Hey! Leave her alone!

???: Or what..?

As I heard that voice, I froze. It was him.

???: What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?

???2: More or less likely, a fox got her tongue. Hihihihihihahaha!

I started hyperventilating. It was them. Their back.

Miku: Luna? Are you-

???: Oh, look at that... Until now, she hasn't forgotten about us, Walker.

Walker: I can see that Damien.

Miku: Who are you guys?!

Damien: Damien Woods.

Walker: Clarence Walker.

Miku: Wait... *terrified* Y-Y-You g-guys are-

Damien: Yep, that's right. We're the Walker Woods Murdering Duo..!

Walker: You need to work on the name.

I look at Miku and she had the look of fear in her eyes. Not the one because they were murders, no... It's trauma.

Damien: Wait... I remember you... You're that green haired kid that survived that village attack. Ha! Looks like we got a jackpot!

Walker: I agree. That's why...

Walker walks over to a rolling table and removes the blanket, revealing several torture devices. Damien walks over to me with a knife and as I look at his face... It was that sadistic looking face from my nightmares!

Damien: How should we start..? Oh! I know!

He slashes his knife, tearing my clothes in half.

Me: KYA!

Miku: LUNA!

Damien: Now... The real fun begins!

Just like the nightmares I've had. It starts with a beating. The only difference from this and the nightmare, it was being broadcasted live.

*Meanwhile, Beacon Academy*

Everyone was watching in horror as they watch Luna get beaten up and tortured. The staff, including General Ironwood, had sent search parties to find her and Miku.

{Damien: The beatings are just the beginning!}

{Walker: Now, I think it's time for a bit of fun. *picks up a barbed whip* This will sting a bit... Oh who am I kidding, I WILL STING A LOT!}

Everyone watched as Walker whipped Luna with a barbed whip. Sometimes, the whip gets stuck on her skin that Walker just pulls it out, leaving larger wounds on the poor faunus. As she screams in agony, her teammates, her friends, especially her sister, couldn't help but cry.

Weiss: Leave my sister alone damnit!

Silver: That's him... The same person who tried to kill us.

The next thing that everyone could see is that Damien had held a pair of garden shears. Blake and some of the faunus with animal parts knew what they would use garden shears for.

Blake: *terrified* H-H-He wouldn't...

Sun: DAMNIT! Don't you dare do it!

Velvet: *crying* Please gods... Don't let this happen...

Their pleas fell on deaf ears as Damien cut off Luna's left fox ears making some students puke. Most faunus students watched in horror as Damien cut off Luna's other fox ear. Miku was crying and begging in the video but she was ignored. Glynda was already on her knees crying as she watched her poor daughter suffer. Damien cuts off Luna's fox tail as her screams were louder than before.

{Damien: There, not like their off any use to you anyways.}

Cardin grits his teeth upon hearing that. Sure he loved picking and pulling on tails and ears of the faunus students but cutting them off is way too far.

Cardin: *angry* That bastard will pay!

Everyone in the cafeteria looks at Cardin.

Cardin: What? Just because I pick on the Faunus doesn't mean I don't understand their pain! If I had faunus ears or tail, I'd make sure the bastard that cut them off will pay!

Tyler: I agree with him.

The video then shows a bloodied Luna but it wasn't stopping there.

{Damien: Hihihihihihahaha! I wonder...}

Damien, being the sick bastard that he is, licks off some of the blood on Luna's face before savoring it.

Port: Now that's inhumane!

Oobleck: Never in history have I ever seen such man who would be more cruel than the Grimm.

Ozpin just watched and kept his cool but deep down, he wanted to save her. He wanted to save his daughter. The girl who brought him joy. Watching her suffer like this, it breaks his heart. Glynda, who couldn't stop crying, was being comforted by General Ironwood. Glynda was the one who's in great pain, Luna was like her daughter- No... She is her daughter. Seeing her like this brings more pain into her heart.

{Damien: I wonder what happens to your pride if I rape you in front of the audience?!}

Everyone couldn't believe it. Glynda was furious along with some other students and staff members.

{Miku: No!}

Damien looks back and forth at Luna and Miku before laughing like a total maniac.

{Damien: Oh! Hihihihihihahaha! Hahahahahaha! How... Lovely... I wonder how long your pride will last if I rape you, not only in front of the audience, but in front of your lover too!}

Ember, Ryker, and Silver were enraged! Aurora and Brianna already have their weapons in hand, griping them tighter. Nora wanted to break his legs. (Obviously, Nora is Nora.)

They watched as Damien rips away Luna's clothes making the young and broken faunus whimper. He started molesting Luna's breasts, making everyone in Beacon want to kill him. Just as Damien was about to rape her further, a portal opens interrupting them.

{Walker: Damnit! It's was getting good! Hello, M'lord!}

{???: Do you have her?}

{Walker: You mean the faunus?}

{Damien: Ex-faunus, you mean, hehehehehehehehahahahaha!}

{Walker: Yeah, we have her, why do you ask?}

{???: No you fools, the child of the stars.}

{Damien: Not yet...}

Ryker: Who the hell?

Ozpin: *thoughts* No, please don't let this be who I think it is.

{???: Who is that?}

{Walker: Just a victim of ours.}

{???: Break her more.}

{Damien: How, she's already broken!}

{???: Well, hehehehe... Kill her lover...}

Ember: DON'T YOU DARE YOU BASTARD!

{???: Or... Hehehe... Kill the ones whom you were looking for...}

{Damien: Oh... You mean the kids who escaped with her six years ago... Yeah good luck on that because-}

{Walker: Ryker Wells...}

Everyone looked at Ryker, as he grits his teeth.

{Walker: Silver and Newt Birch}

{Damien: Aren't those shit heads in Beacon?!}

Everyone thinks that if they get to Beacon, they can make them pay but what didn't expect is what Walker will say next.

{Walker: True... But remember, they maybe in Beacon, but I already know their secrets.}

Blake: What is he talking about?

The trio can only listen in horror as their past jobs were mentioned by Walker.

{Walker: Ryker is an ex-bandit and a former member of the Fallen Eye Brotherhood and used to work with Tyrian Callows. Silver on the other hand, used to be a thug that work for Roman Torchwick. Newt... Well, the kid was a hacker that went by the name Isaacs. He also worked with Arthur Watts. Can't forget that time when he built the prototype bombs for us too.}

Everyone was shocked upon hearing the truth about the members of Team SSNW.

{Damien: I doubt that the students will fight against them. Besides, who would take the words of murders.}

{Walker: But even if it was true. They would understand. The three were kids, but idiots nonetheless.}

{???: Kill her lover or not, we must find the child. The child has the power to hold the stars. Once the child reaches their full potential, they can destroy me. And my slumber would have been for nothing.}

Silver: What the fuck is that guy talking about.

Fox: What slumber..?

Ozpin: Oh no...

Ironwood: Ozpin, you don't think it's-

{Walker/Damien: Of course, M'lord.}

{???: I must rest now, find the girl and kill her. Find the key and open the Gates of Tartarus, and awaken me.}

Blake: Wait... Gates of Tartarus... That's only a myth!

Weiss: Isn't that a prison for dangerous beings?

Blake: Yes.

{Damien: Well, what now?}

{Walker: We could kill her... But-}

Walker stops talking making everyone curious. Their curiosity was answered when the camera was switched over to a corner view. Just then, a man with white wings came out of nowhere and the warehouse was in chaos. The last thing everyone heard was...

{???: Gabriel! Holy Light!}

The entire screen turns white as an explosion happens on Vale. Reports saying that during the explosion, a massive hole on the center of Vale was created, releasing hundreds of Grimm. Everyone got in a bullhead and prepared themselves to protect Vale, all the while hoping to find Luna and Miku.

*Meanwhile, Somewhere in the far reaches of Vale*

???1: I brought her here uncle.

???2: Great job nephew. Go tend to your niece, I'll heal her.

???1: Okay uncle.

???2: Don't worry my child... All will be well.

(A/N: Another rollercoaster of emotions and cringe. I wasn't feeling well when making this chapter so yeah, forgive me if this chapter is really bad. But still, I managed to do it for you guys! Yay! Next chapter is all about lore so, prepare your minds for some twists and probably a notebook and pen while you're at it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 188 27
"I will protect them, no matter what, even if it means burning the entire remnant to the ground, i will protect them, this is a promise" "This is My...
2.4K 28 8
(I do not own RWBY or any of the images. RWBY is own by Rooster Teeth and all images belong to their rightful owners)
2.4K 42 13
Here we go Volume 3. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth OC's Belong to me and my friends
2K 43 16
(I don't own anything. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and all art work belongs to their respective owners)