Simon's Game |nct 127|

By _violet_rose

❝Simon Says we're a real vibe killer...❞ -It's too late now, but I regret everything. Horror Game au. --In or... More

Disclaimers & Introduction
Prologue
Simon's Invitation: Taeil
Simon's Invitation: Haechan
Simon's Invitation: Doyoung
Simon's Invitation: Jaehyun
Simon's Invitation: Johnny
Simon's Invitation: Taeyong
Simon's Invitation: Jungwoo
Simon's Invitation: Mark
Simon's Invitation: Yuta
Simon's Invitation: WinWin
The Day After
This never happened?
The plan
Our lives apart
Our lives apart II
Unknown Number
The 1st Mission
The End of a new Start
The 2nd Mission
2nd mission: Completed
The 3rd Mission
Why is life so unfair?
The 4th Mission
Small Revelations
The 5th Mission
4th Mission: Completed
5th Mission: Completed
I know everything...
6th Mission: Completed
If only...
Jungwoo is-
The Aftermath
It hurts...
"I'm not going to do it."
Simon can in fact...
I hate you.
The 10th Mission
Reach the end.
10th Mission: Completed
The 12th Mission
I know who Simon is.
I'm sorry.
Some secrets.
The brightest star
13th Mission: Completed
What would you do...?
Please don't.
I forgive you.
No...
The 15th Mission
Do you think...
Who is Simon?
The 16th Mission
I was the one.
What are you wishing for?
Would you?
My truth.
"Goodbye."
Is he really-
The 11th Mission
The cost.
My story.
Stop this game.
Simon is-
"Y...You?!"
The End.
Explanation
A/N

Some people have it all...

1.4K 154 185
By _violet_rose

"Good morning!"

Jungwoo smiled as he continued loading the shop's car with flowers, but soon his smile disappeared.

"Hey Minseo, what are you doing here? You should stay at home and rest. I gave you the day off."

"I know but I still felt bad about yesterday..."

She stated quietly.

Jungwoo sighed. He was worried about her, but at the same time, he knew that he couldn't change her mind so easily. "Fine..." He said worryingly. "But don't pressure yourself, and don't work too much. I'm going to deliver the flowers and come back immediately."

Minseo smiled and nodded as Jungwoo got into the car.

He sat on the driver's seat and put on the GPS the place he had to deliver the flowers at.

"Hmm...'Seo Corporation'...this surname sounds oddly familiar." His face lit up when he remembered that he knew the person with this surname. "Ahhh...it's Johnny! Such a pleasant coincidence." He thought and started the car.

--

"Is everything alright Yuta?"

"Hmmm...yes, yes of course."

The man laughed but his smile didn't manage to convince Doyoung.

"Right...I highly doubt that."

"Come on Doyoung chill...don't be so suspicious about everything."

"You should be the one to chill...your body is literally shaking."

"Haha...you're so funny Doyoung."

"Yuta." Doyoung said strictly. "Did Simon call you?"

Yuta took a glimpse at the floor before looking Doyoung again. "No, he didn't."

"I see..."

Doyoung decided to let it slide, as Yuta wasn't willing to give him an answer.

"Umm...Doyoung."

"Yes?"

"I need to ask for a favor."

"What is it?"

"I want to meet my parents. And...my family."

"That's sudden, did something happen?"

"It's just..." Yuta gulped harshly. "I missed them."

Doyoung was skeptical at first, but it was Yuta's family after all. It was only right for him to see them. "Ok then."

"Really?!"

"I mean yeah... it's your family after all."

Yuta smiled. But his smile was forced. Thankfully, Doyoung didn't seem to notice that. Deep down he hoped that Doyoung wouldn't agree, that he would think of a great excuse as to why he shouldn't meet his family but now it was too late.

"Thank you Doyoung."

Doyoung smiled back at Yuta and went to his room.

When he left Yuta's expression immediately changed. His smile dropped and his heart started beating faster.

Now he only needed to meet his family. Sounds easy but for him it wasn't. Not after what he did, or he didn't.

Why was this his first mission?

Why did Simon want him to meet his parents?

Why...?

--

"Boyoung! Boyoung!"

A little child shouted cheerfully while jumping. The boy was smiling and had a colorful paper attached in his right hand. He was very young and his front teeth were missing, as new ones would replace the old ones that fell.

"Yes Johnny?"

The woman named Boyoung asked the little boy. The child hesitated, he felt like he was annoying her, as no emotions colored her dull voice and she was looking at the small kid, with a rather, disgusted expression. But Johnny never stopped smiling.

"Where is my dad?"

The boy asked.

"Busy."

The woman answered.

"I want to see him..." Johnny stated quietly. "I made a drawing! I want my dad to see it!"

"Mr. Seo is busy, he wouldn't want to be interrupted."

Johnny nodded defeated. But that was only a cover. He knew where his dad's office was so when Boyoung wasn't looking, he started running towards that room. He stood outside, as he heard his dad screaming at his phone.

When the screaming stopped, Johnny hesitantly opened the door.

"Dad?"

He asked quietly.

"What is it Johnny?"

His father asked annoyed, but when the boy heard his name he smiled.

"I made a drawing!" He announced and handed the paper to his father. "It's me, you and mom."

His father rolled his eyes but the child continued.

"I know that I have never seen mom, but I bet she is the most beautiful mum in the world!"

"Your mother didn't have short hair Johnny." His father exclaimed and ripped the paper. "And she wasn't even beautiful." He stated bluntly and the boy pouted, but tried to prevent his tears from falling.

"Don't spend your time drawing and study, you only keep on disappointing me..."

"You..." The boy's voice trembled. "You didn't like my drawing?"

"Tsk...that's not what matters." The man said and threw the torn papers into a small trash can. "Now leave, stop interrupting me and do something constructive and useful."

"Yes father..."

The boy tried not to cry but his father talked once again.

"Also don't smile." The man said. "Your smile isn't pretty."

And the kid left.

When he exited the room he started running towards his. After finally entering it, tears blurred his vision.

He knew he couldn't let his father see him like that, he would be disappointed...and the only thing Johnny wanted...was to make him proud.

--

"Hello!"

Jungwoo smiled at the secretary.

"Hello sir...how can I help you?"

"Oh, I'm Kim Jungwoo...there was an order about 100 bouquets about tomorrow I think...for an event?" He said. "I came to deliver them."

"Oh yes, right. You need to ask Mr. Seo where to leave them."

"And...where can I find him?"

"On the third floor, you will find easily his office."

"Thank you."

Jungwoo said and entered the elevator. The more floors he went up, the more clear a distinct loud sound was becoming. Someone was shouting very loudly and when the elevator stopped, Jungwoo was completely sure that the shouting was right outside of this door.

The doors opened automatically and the man looked left and right. The secretary said it would be easy to find Johnny's office but it wasn't, he didn't know which direction was the correct one. So he followed the shouting.

"PLEASE MR. SEO DON'T DO THIS!"

"For the last time Ms. Lee, lower you voice."

"BUT!"

"My decision is final."

Johnny said sharply.

"PLEASE DON'T FIRE ME I HAVE A FAMILY AND KIDS AND-"

"And I have ears, and they are suffering right now miss Lee. Please pack your belongings and leave my company, you no longer work here."

The woman was crying but Johnny didn't even bother looking at her. "You can't change the outcome, so just cooperate."

He said and wrote something on the papers in front of him.

"I have been working my whole life here! Your father!-"

"My father is no longer here miss." Johnny stated. "You may now leave."

He said and the woman finally got up from her chair, leaving Johnny's office.

Jungwoo felt bad for her. He was standing outside the office the whole time and he was surprised that Johnny hadn't even notice him yet. How could he be so cruel? Didn't he feel sympathy?

"Can I hep you with something sir?"

Jungwoo turned around surprised and gasped.

"Haha...I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to scare you."

The woman behind him giggled.

"Haha...it's, it's ok don't worry."

Jungwoo reassured her.

The woman was tall, but still shorter than Jungwoo. She had long, straight brown hair and didn't seem very younger than him.

"So...can I help you?"

"Oh yes, I have a delivery for Mr. Seo and I don't know where to leave it."

"What kind of delivery are we talking about?"

"Flowers! For...an event I think?"

"Oh for tomorrow's event! Yes sir." The woman said. "I'm actually the one in charge for the preparations."

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know. The secretary told me to ask Johnny."

"You know Johnny?"

"I do-"

"Is there any problem here?"

Johnny asked and stood in front of Jungwoo and the woman.

"Everything is fine Johnny. Don't worry."

The woman said and Johnny sighed.

"Mr. Seo, Hana."

"Yeah whatever."

"Hey Johnny!"

Jungwoo greeted him.

"What are you doing here?"

Johnny asked strictly. And Jungwoo felt uncomfortable. Shouldn't he be here?

"Hey what are you so rude for? He is just delivering the flowers for the event."

"I see..." Johnny answered unsurprised. "Well just do what Hana says and then leave."

He demanded and went back to his office.

"Follow me Mr...?"

"Oh Jungwoo!"

"Follow me Mr. Jungwoo."

Hana smiled and the man followed her.

Johnny was so cold towards him...Jungwoo thought...did he hate him? Did Jungwoo do something wrong?

--

"Hello mum."

Jungwoo smiled as he placed a new bouquet of blue roses in the vase.

He was supposed to return back to the shop...but it had been so long since he last visited his mother...he missed her, he wanted to see her again. He hoped that when he greeted her she would open her eyes and answer back, but that didn't happen.

Minseo was kinda sick, but he wasn't going to take long. Just a small visit...to see his mother. He sat on the chair that was placed next to the hospital bed and took her hand into his.

"I'm sorry I didn't visit you earlier but..." He paused, he didn't want to worry his mother with this game. "But I have been very busy with the shop...you know how these things can be...right mum?"

He slightly laughed.

"Mum why..." Jungwoo bit his lips. "Why did this happen?" He asked, but got no answer. "You didn't deserve to get hit by a car, you should be awake and fine...why..." He spoke quietly. "Why did this happen to you...?" He lowered his head. "Mum...why some people have it all...but still act worse than those who don't?"

A tear escaped from his eyes.

"I know that you won't answer me...unfortunately you can't...but I hope one day you will."

He smiled and looked at her.

"I promise I will work hard."

"I promise that you will be able to answer me." He caressed her palm. "Be patient mum..."

"Hang on..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.8K 32
By sending the wrong text to the wrong number he saved his own life. -Themes including suicide are mentioned -Markhyuck -complete
12.6K 764 23
"Find the murderer and you as well as the other survivors are let go. Get it wrong, you die." Taeyong froze. "One of my members.....is a murderer...
210K 10.1K 34
Ft. NCT's Kim Doyoung Close your eyes for a moment and take a deep breath. Breathe. Doctors, some are in it for the money while others just want to...
71.6K 2.8K 44
{A Markhyuck Fanfiction} 『Started~July 19th 2019』 『Ended~August 27th 2019』 When Haechan faces some issues that not only scare him, but the other mem...