Alpha (Colby Brock x Reader)

Von SavageStxrlight

Y/n moved into the trap house a few years ago. All of the males in the house are alpha's which makes Y/n's li... Mehr

Intro & Part 1 🐺
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 + (⚠️Important Authors Note⚠️)
14
15
16
17 (⚠️Please read authors note!)
19
20
21

18

3K 48 11
Von SavageStxrlight

"Attempted murder by jake to colby. Colby ends up in the hospital. Then jake and y/n fight. Jake loses and then he leaves for a week coming back with his own omega. Y/n is depressed and starts self harming. Colby suspects that something is going on but doesnt push because he is still injured and in the hospital. When he gets out though he figures out what is going on and stops y/n from doing it." Commented by (I accidentally deleted nearly all of this chapter and now I can't remember it ;-;)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.6K 54 8
"SAM LISTEN TO ME." I yelled He tried to say something but his voice was cracked with sobs. "SAM DID YOU HURT SOMBODY?" I yelled at him. He looked d...
5.5K 163 27
But then there was someone slamming on his bedroom door. It was Brennen, demanding in an angry but panicked voice, "Dude, why the fuck didn't you tel...
884 18 11
#6 kansas 18/05/24 enemies to lovers, Sam and Colby+ COD, TF 141 fanfiction 🎀✨ you are new at this high school and this boy wont stop bullying you...
23.2K 507 39
Return to the world of werewolves, witches, werecoyotes, and necromancers as new threats appear from the depths of Los Angeles for the Alpha, his mat...