12

(Play the song as you read this chapter if you want. You don't have to but I feel like it adds to the chapter.)

After breakfast, Colby just seemed to disappear. You looked around for a while, checking the forest area around the camp site and in the RV's but you found nothing.

Eventually you walked up to Devyn, who was cuddling with Corey, under a beautiful, old oak tree. "Hey Devyn?" You asked which made the couple look up.

"Yeah y/n?" She responded.

"I just wondered if you knew where Colby was? I can't find him anywhere in the camp." You informed and Devyn took a minute to think.

"Oh, I think he went back to the waterfall for a swim." Devyn replied.

"Okay, thanks Dev." You smiled before walking off.

After you had gotten changed into your swimsuit and grabbed your towel, you walked to the waterfall to see Colby peacefully swimming around. He was in his own little world and somehow, he looked cute and hot at the same time. You put your towel down on the big rock and then looked back to see Colby swimming into the cave behind the waterfall. You dived into the cool water and swam after him.

Finally you reached the cave and swam in, the water was quite shallow and there were parts in the cave where you could sit. Colby was sat up against a wall with his knees against his chest, he didn't even realise you were there, he seemed to be in his own little world. "Colby?" You asked as you swam over to him.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked as he looked at you with teary eyes.

"Colby, have you been crying?" You asked, concern in you voice as you sat next to him. He didn't answer you as he turned away and wiped his face. "Colby, just because because I'm an omega, doesn't change anything. I'm still me. I'm still here for you. We're still best friends." You whispered to him as you put your hand on his shoulder.

"That's the problem. I don't want to be friends." He grumbled.

"What?" You whimpered, sounding hurt as you started tearing up.

"I wanna be more than that with you, more than friends. I always have. Ever since the day I met you." Colby sniffled as he looked at you and caressed your cheek. "But let me guess, you just see me as a friend." Colby whimpered, sadness in his eyes. To his surprise, you shook your head no.

"Believe it or not, I've felt the same way since the day we met." You admitted, it felt good to finally get that secret off of your chest.

"Really?" He asked with the biggest smile. His eyes started tearing up from happiness and so were your eyes as you nodded yes. Suddenly you felt a pair of soft lips on yours. You closed your eyes as you melted into the loving kiss that you had desired for so long. Without breaking the kiss, you climbed onto his lap. His arms snaked around your waist as you laid your arms gently on his shoulders as things started to get heated.

Finally he pulled away, still smiling happily. "God I've wanted to do that for so long ." He panted with a chuckle. You leaned into his ear which seemed to surprise him.

"You can do it again... Or you could do more." You growled in his ear with a smirk. For some reason you have had a sudden burst of confidence. You looked at him as you held his face and he smirked.

*After the... Ya know.... Dirty dirty stuff.... Cause I can't write smut without dying from cringe... WE ALL NEED RAPTOR JESUS! ESPECIALLY ME!! Let's just say you and Colby are now mated for life *wink wink* God kill me now*

As you were walking back to camp, hand in hand with Colby, you listened to the birds chirp their afternoon songs. It felt so good to not be in heat without an alpha anymore. I mean yes, you were still in heat but for some reason, it felt more comfortable now that you had Colby as your alpha. The only problem left was your arm, it felt like it was burning but that was just because it was healing, right? "They'll be wondering where we are and where we have been." Colby giggled, snapping you out of your thoughts as you looked up at him.

"Huh?" You asked as you tilted you head to the side.

"Our friends, we've been gone for hours." Colby chuckled which made you chuckle as well. "Well, here we are. Ready to face the wolves?" Colby chuckled ironically which made you laugh before you nodded your head yes. "Come on then, my omega." He whispered lovingly, emphasising the 'my omega' in his sentence. His grip on your hand tightened as you walked into camp.

(I keep forgetting to update this book! I'm really sorry! Also I'm working on the Colby Brock x hybrid reader book ;3 hopefully I'll get it up this month, if anyone is still interested.)

Word Count: 864