Hustla (BOOK ONE)

Oleh WrittenByKalifa

***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Aaliyah don't wanna hear about nothing unless... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
QUICK NOTE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
ADDITIONAL CHACTERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
HUSTLA 2 is OUT NOW!💛

Chapter 10

10.9K 410 169
Oleh WrittenByKalifa

That night Aaliyah met Dre before she went to the club.

Dre looked her up and down as she walked into the house and shut the door behind her.

"I had to come here first why?", she asked.

"You did pretty well with the makeup by covering the bruise", he said.

"Yea so like back to my question", she said.

"Oh because I wanted to go over some stuff before you went", he said.

"You act as if though I'm some female that doesn't what know she doing", she said.

"I didn't say you didn't but I also wanted to give you this", he said as he put something in her ear.

Aaliyah touched it. "What's this?", she asked.

"Just something so we can hear you and you can hear us", he said."just in case something happens"

Aaliyah put her hand down.

"Remember, no smart mouth, and basically just follow what he says", he said. "Just don't have sex with him"

Aaliyah makes a face.

"If you do, he might not be interested anymore 'cause he got what he wanted", Dre said.

"Or he'll like what he had and he'll crawl back", she said.

"Liyah don't take no chances", he said.

"What? I wasn't good enough for you do want more?", she asked as ran her finger down in chest and abs almost touching his private area.

Dre grabbed her hand. "Girl you better stop before I beat that shit up right here and right now", he said.

Aaliyah chuckled. "Well, excuse me", she said as she touched her chest surprised.

"Like I said do whatever you want, just no sex and try not to get too close for him to touch or see that piece in your ear", Dre said. "Tonight is just an intro"

"Sir yes sir", she said sarcastically with a grin.

"Don't play with me", he said with a straight face.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes. "Such a party pooper", she said as she walked to the door. "Don't wait up", she said as she looked back with a smile.

Dre shook his head. "You in a good mood", he said.

"I know right? I mean like I don't understand why cause I'm about to get myself in some shit", she said.

"You'll be fine", he said. "No other girl has had their cover blown before they just never kept his interest"

Aaliyah nods.

"You'll do fine", he said.

"Okay but if we were to have sex, wouldn't that make me and him be alone together? Which is a perfect time to get him??", she asked.

"You'll never be alone alone. He will not take you to his house. He'll probably go to one of his trap houses and there will be people there", Dre said. "Which is why you have to get him to get comfortable with you so y'all can be alone alone. Keep him interested"

"So basically you want him to catch feelings for me", she asked.

"Yes, which would get him distracted and not pay attention to his surroundings", Dre said.

"Smart", she said.

"Bye", Dre said. "Come back here when you're done"

Aaliyah walked out and shut the door behind her.

———————————————————————

Aaliyah walked into the club with two other girls. They were cute but not as bad as her so she'd have more of the attention.

They walked in and Aaliyah didn't see Keem anywhere.

Aaliyah looked at the girl. "How about we just dance? I don't see him yet", she said.

Aaliyah and the girls walked to where everybody was dancing and started to dance.

"Make No Sense", by NBA YoungBoy was playing.

As they danced Aaliyah saw Keem walking through the door.

Aaliyah left the girls walked upstairs to VIP. She left the girl not really realizing it but she was good at doing it by herself anyway.

"Name?", the bouncer asked.

"Aaliyah", she said.

"Aaliyah what?", he asked.

"Yea you're new as hell if you don't know who I am", she said.

"I don't give a fuck who you are if you ain't on the list", he said.

Aaliyah raised her eyebrows.

"Oh she's on there", a voice behind her said.

Aaliyah turned around and it was Keem.

"Oh.. my bad then come on through", the bouncer said nervously, knowing who Keem was.

Aaliyah smirked and walked through as Keem and some other people followed.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?", he asked.

Aaliyah looked back at him as they stopped walking. "Hey, at that restaurant a couple of weeks ago", she said.

"Oh, yea. The one who tried to play tough in front of her friend", he said.

Aaliyah smiled.

"You tryna party with a big baller or what?", he asked.

"Yea", she said as she followed him to his section.

He put his arm around her as they walked and her heart dropped hoping he didn't see this thing in her ear.

He moved her arm and grabbed her hand as he sat down he pulled her onto his lap. "Pick a bottle. Any bottle and I'll order for you baby", he said.

"BaCardi", she said.

"Iight", he said. "Ay", he said talking to one of the guys that was with him. "Order some bottles and make sure BaCardi is one of them"

The guy got up and walked away.

He kinda reminded her of Dre but less closed off.

"So. I got you in VIP, what you tryna do for me", he asked.

Aaliyah ignored the fact that he was those types of dudes that always wanted something in return and smiled. "Anything you want me to do, baby", she said whispering into his ear.

——————————————-

Dre was at home listening when heard her say that felt some type of way and shook his head.

Herbo, Jay, and D Patt were in the car outside listening.

"Damn she's a freak", Jay said.

"If she meant that shit it's gonna be some booty smacking tonight", Herbo said.

"It ain't gone be shit to night", Dre said through the line .

Herbo quickly turned his earpiece on mute. "Oh shit, they heard me", he said.

"I don't care what nobody says. They got something going on. We ain't never have sit outside for some bitch before", D Patt said.

"Well he said because she wouldn't do it if she didn't feel safe", Jay said.

"I'm with D Patt on his one. Dre got some soft spot for this girl", Herbo said. "And I don't understand why she just a hoe"

Jay chuckles

——————————————————

Aaliyah pours a glass from the bottom. She knew he wasn't her drunk so she needed to watch how much she drank.

"So you live around here?", he asked and he grabbed her butt.

Aaliyah turned her hardest not to move his hands. "Yea", she said.

"You got more of a New York accent". He said.

"That's where I was born", she said.

He nodded and drank his Hennessy straight from the bottle.

"But enough about me, like talk about you big papa", she said. "Or let's not even talk at all" she said giving him a seductive look.

Keem bites his lip.

Aaliyah begins kissing him and Keem starts kissing back. Aaliyah actually enjoyed it, he was a good kisser. They made out for a while and eventually stop.

"Damn girl", Keem said.

Aaliyah smirked. "I have to go", she said.

"Nah Nah. Stay", he said.

"I'm sorry, I can't. Maybe we can pick up where we started off later?", she said.

"Yea, I fuck with that", he said.

They exchanged numbers and Aaliyah walked away.

———————————————————

Aaliyah got to Dre's house.

"You were there for like 30 minutes", he said.

"30 minutes is enough. If he was going to remember who I was I needed to be rememberable", she said. "Not talk about life"

"Okay, so what if the next time when he sees you he just looking forward to the sex and not really you", Dre said.

"I can handle myself. I got this", Aaliyah said. 

Dre shook his head.

"And tell Herbo to watch his mouth with his rude ass", Aaliyah said. "He probably wish was the one smacking my ass to know with him getting all excited and shit in the car when he picked me up last night"

"What you mean excited?", Dre asked.

"I mean I guess I looked so good to him do his little friend wanted a peak too. He tried to hide it like I ain't see it but I did", She said.

Dre made a face. Not because of what she said but because he felt a little jealous by it.

"Now why did I have to come here?", she asked.

"I told you to come here?", He asked.

"Um yea", she said. "Why else do you think I came?"

"I don't know", he said.

Aaliyah shook her head and sat on the couch. "I'm just going to stay here tonight", she said. "I almost wrecked on the way over here because I was so tired", she said.

Dre nods.

Aaliyah looks up at him and he was looking at her but looked away.

"You know...if you just wanna have sex just say it", she said.

"I didn't say that. So you must wanna have sex", he said.

"Not going to lie, you ain't that bad in bed", she said.

"Ain't that bad?", he asked.

"Okay, you're good. Better than good", she said.

He smirked. "Well, if you want it you know where to find me he said walking into the room"

Aaliyah got up and walked into the room a few minutes later and shut the door behind her.

——————————————————-

About 10 minutes later Dre cum. The sex had Aaliyah jerking a little because it still felt like he was inside of her.

Dre kisses both her breast and then her stomach then he went up to her lips and began kissing her and Aaliyah began kissing back.

Dre pulled away and got off the bed. Aaliyah pulled the covers over here and watched him walk to the bathroom. Suddenly she fell asleep,

Dre took his condom off and threw it in the trash. He then got a rag and washed his dick. As he did that he was thinking to himself. When he was done he put the rag down and walked out the bathroom. "Aaliyah can I ask you something?", he asked before looking up and realizing she was already sleep.

Dre chuckled and shook his head. He walked back into the bathroom and began to take a shower.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

123K 4K 43
''Open your legs,'' I order, and she looks at me like I'm insane. "Open. Them. Now."I warn, and she rolls her eyes and does as told. Did She just rol...
721K 18.8K 105
Teyana, born and raised in New Orleans, Lousiana. She was a huge daddy's girl because her parents spoiled her when she was young with any and everyth...
375K 11.3K 46
Dream Daniella Davison is girl who has gone through hell and still climbing her way out. She's hard worker and nice girl but please don't mistaken he...
828 24 13
*DRAMA ROMANCE* *WARNINGS* - Language - $tripping - Criminal/mafia activity - Mention of Drugs - Violence -Sexual Content *Inspired by "The Player...