My Only One

By exxangel

Chanyeol the mystery guy, has a huge crush on Byun Baekhyun, the school's heartthrob unknown to the fact that... More

Introduction
Chapter 1.
Welcome Note
Chapter 2
🌸 Congratulations CHEN 🌸
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CH 9
Send Off 🌹
CH 10.
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14.
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23.
CH 24.
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29.
CH 30.
CH 31
CH 32.
CH 33.
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37.
CH 38.
CH 39.
CH 40.
CH 41
CH 42
Send Off 🌹
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
CH 46.
CH 47
CH 48.
CH 49.
CH 50.
CH 51.
CH 52
CH 53.
CH 54.
CH 55 [ THE END ]

Chapter 3.

1.2K 66 68
By exxangel

Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters😘❤

🌺🌺🌺

Baekhyun's Pov :

I groaned folding my hands over the table with my jaw leaning over it as I let out a yawn. I am exhausted for God sake, studying hard last night only for the test to be cancelled. 

The day was tiring. My lack of sleep has started to take a toll on me literally. I just want to go home and sleep. I don't even feel like having dinner.

I didn't see Suzy either as her classes are on the other side of the School. Unfortunately, there are only 1 class that we share together and the schedules are yet to be set up.

Our ride to home was silent, it's normal though, but not when Kyungsoo tags along sometimes to pick up the mood but not this time. He seems to zone out from time to time. Even during lunch break, during classes and even now. He has been the quietest I have ever seen him.

We didn't discuss anything or did I try prying. If he feels like talking he would do it eventually.

I sighed again. It feels like each one of us has different thoughts for today.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

The next morning, the whole school was in chaos.

Music Schedules have been announced and posted on the mainboard. Everyone seems to talk about it as we walked through the wide corridors filled with herds of students whispering excitedly.

Our School's Music club is divided into small groups. According to the board directors this time all students will be in one single class, sharing their talents with each other and getting to know over Music.

It's good though, every year we have been divided into different sets of session, so it's hard to get to know the people closely, now that everyone is going to learn together I could start to interact even more. I love it when I meet more people who love music just like me. I was kind of excited to meet all the talented students.

"I hope the school's authority would provide us with a good instructor this time"  I catch Kyungsoo's words  speaking softly beside me making me wince.

Taking a shuddering breathe I nodded in agreement gripping my bag a little tighter. My stomach churns thinking about the last man. Everyone has bad memories. I have some too and it still haunts me till this day that I want to erase them from my brain.

Sighing slowly, i shook out all the thoughts as I entered with one of my infamous smiles, as everyone greets me back.

We sit in the middle row with Kyungsoo to my left and Sehun to my right. The room started to fill up more and more. The once empty room was now full with as many as students getting louder as the voices grew.

Good. Now the class won't feel dull like every year. I'm so ready for a fresh start.

As I took out my study material, i heard a few whispers around me. "Oh my God, did you hear it already?!" The chatter was so quiet that I had to sharpen my ears to hear it. Everyone is always up for some gossip especially which starts with oh my god did you hear. Snorting leaned forward to see them grinning at each other.

"He will be our head instructor today! I heard our professors talking about it. They said because of some accident last time they won't be taking any chances so you know what they all decided?" The girl took a pause, smiling giddily. "They have all decided that he will teach us"

The girls all gasped before the other girl continued to speak almost as if she was gonna burst like a fire cracker anytime soon.

"I've heard he can play every type of musical instrument. His voice is very melodious and deep. He can sing and rap and can even write Lyrics! That's all great qualities in one person"

All the girls continue to squeal as if they are sitting in a theatre watching their favourite hero.

"Him Huh?" My head snapped towards Kyungsoo as he whispered the same name the girls were talking about. He looked over me and my confused face before sighing.

"Right, you are not even from this world so I can guess you don't know him?"

Sehun's lips twisted as if trying to control a smile  making me roll my eyes showing them my scowl. "I might know him if he has a name"

Kyungsoo sighed as he leaned against my shoulder. "You still might not know him. He was also mentioned a lot of times as one of the nominated candidates for Music Club's President"

What? He was nominated! How come a talented person as him didn't become one then.

"Apparently, he was not even the one to ask for it, the school's board was the one to put his name there. According to them, he passed all the test to become the next president but he rejected. The reason is still unknown but I guess they still haven't gotten over him. This is quite surprising now that he is our instructor. Maybe the school authority doesn't want to waste such a talent anymore"

I snort as soon as he finishes. "Such an Asshole. Who would even waste such an offer? He seems to have an attitude. I already dislike him"

Sehun furrowed his brows but didn't say anything. He has been acting weird since he found out about my selective amnesia. Yeah, he reacted like this when he found out I don't know that Park Guy and now this.

"You will be more surprised when I would reveal to you this"

I raised one of my brows as Kyungsoo smirked.

"He has been our classmate since 6th grade" watching my reaction, he shrugged and smirked, "and ladies and gentleman that confirms you  being definitely not from this world" 

My mouth hung open as I gaped at him. He is our classmate as in? he goes to the same classes as us? Why did I never see him them? Hell, I'm sure I know everyone in my class! How did I left him out? Kyungsoo must be joking right? or he isn't.

"I cannot really blame you, sweetie" I glare as he teased sending a wink my way.

"He likes to keep his profile low. He would come before anyone else and would go before anyone else could. The teachers would never ask him any questions because he has got the brains and guess what he would rarely show up anywhere. They call him an anti-social person but the truth is everyone finds him too intimidating to even approach him. He only hangs around one person. So when I say it really not on your fault then it really isn't"

Kyungsoo finishes as soon as Mr Lu comes rushing inside with an apology.

"Good Morning class. I would firstly like to apologize for being" he raises his hand up quickly skimming the time before continuing "Fifteen mins late. Its no problem, we still have two hours for our session. I'm Mr Lu the one is who given the charge of your club this year. Come on, I couldn't feel your enthusiasm"

Everyone chuckled as claps echo in the crowded room. Mr Lu is interesting. He doesn't seem boring at all. Maybe, it would be a lot better than the previous year.

"Okay, so let's start with the introduction"

Before anyone could start the door was banged open silencing the whole room.

In rushed 4 students which only three I can recognize and also one of them that made my heart jump.

"We are really really sorry for being late Sir. Can we come in, please"

Jongdae continued saying something but my eyes were solely focused on one person. Bae Suzy who stood with her eyes cast down as she squirmed with her bag. She was wearing a light blue sweater and blue skinny jeans. Her hairs were tied in a ponytail over her head. She looked cute in that outfit.

I smiled as her eyes met mine but my mood turned sour as soon as she averted her brown one to her left. I rolled my exasperated. Beside her stood Ji Eun, her crazy, moody and bitch of a best friend who loves to get on my nerves every time I try to make a move on Suzy. She smirks my way flipping her shoulder-length hair. We glare at each other before Mr Lu ask them to take their respective seats.

As if to annoy me more she turns towards Suzy, smiling sweetly like a creep. They walked at the back with her one hand draped protectively over Suzy's shoulder as they pass our bench.

At that time I badly wanted to strangle Ji Eun. I bet she must be plotting ways to keep me and Suzy as far away as possible in that evil mind of hers.

"Murdering someone in that pretty head of yours?" Sehun suddenly says. I grit my teeth in annoyance.

"Of course it's Ji Eun. I bet she must be doing the same"

I gave both of them an annoyed look. Why am I even friends with these two?

"Alright Class, settle down! Children I love you all but you must behave. Where were we? Oh! Yes, Introduction"

As per instructions, everyone started to say their name, age and what instrument they like most. When my turn came I did the same.  ( gonna skip this)

First and Second Row were already over. The third row was still half left.

I was bored but again excited for what is gonna be next. Now, only the last benchers were left.

To my surprise, the next voice that spoke made me jerk my head backwards. It was so deep, smooth and calm. He was a male, quite tall maybe taller than Sehun clad in a black Hoodie. It was oversized, but i can guess the amazingly great body inside it just by looking at his biceps that hug almost charmingly. The Hood covered his eyes, but we see blonde locks peeking through it.

He stood up, when Mr Lu asked him to pull the Hood down and when he did there were few gasp and squeals heard around the room. Everyone went silent as he raised his hand and pulled it in a slow-mo way. His eyes were deep brown, jaw set straight with full pink lips and when he pulled his hands down, my eyes caught the words written in dark ink over his fingers.

L O E Y

"Hello, Everyone..." He started when the Hood was finally down. "I'm..."

"LOEY!"

My head jerked around as the name echoed in the whole room.As i look back again with shock, He closed his eyes before opening them again.

"I am Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet You" he whispered as if trying to keep it as low as possible but i don't think anyone heard it as they were busy squealing and pointing fingers at him. But Baekhyun heard very clearly.

"What are you doing at the back young man. You are the Instructor. Come on now move those legs and take a seat beside me" Mr Lu smiled warmly patting the seat beside him.

Loey didn't look up as he walked towards the front. Even with all the admiring looks he was getting he still had his head down all the way.

When he settled down, that was when I noticed how his hands kept clenching and unclenching as soon as someone would call his name. He would nod from time to time but wouldn't make eye contact with anyone. He would attempt to shrink down as much as he could. He would suddenly jerk up as if he was unaware of his surrounding. Then, finally there was this one thing about him that irk me the most. He was usually a relaxed person. He would calmly explain everything again while anyone would have  gone nuts if they have to teach the same thing repeatedly. How the hell is he doing it!

"Baekhyun! Baek! Bacon!"

"Oww" Jongdae smacked my head as I looked up at him still rubbing my head.

"Good you are paying attention. Now, let's go collect our sheets" Thats when I realized the long line in front. Loey was passing Music sheets to each one, still with his gaze down.

I nodded before we both also joined the line. I roamed my eyes around and found Suzy already in her seat with a paper in her hand making me pout. What should I do to have her attention towards me!

As I was making my way back Jongdae dragged me to the front where Kyungsoo and Sehun saved us a spot.

"He is so charming right. We would always argue over the number of  fangirls that flaunt around him but he would never believe me now look at the hawk eyes he is receiving"

I stare at Jongdae confused. What is he talking about?

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I'm talking about Loey, look how the girls would purposely take time to introduce themselves so that they could stare at him longer" and Jongdae was right. I also noticed how Mr Lu was basically shooing them away.

Wait! Did Jongdae just...?

"How do you know him. Are you friends? When did this happened!"

He raised a brow at me before giving me a confuse look. Kyungsoo and Sehun both rolled their eyes. Guess, I am definitely not from this world.

"Loey is my Best Friend, I thought you knew about this. We would talk over him remember you even loved the lyrics he wrote" Jongdae smirks.

"But that wasn't Loey, you were talking about your other Bestie what's his name again Chaeyon or something" I watched as his eyes widen before all three of them laughed as if again I did a mistake.

"Oh God! Baek you are so dense. I was talking about Chanyeol as in Park Chanyeol aka Loey my Bestfriend and only Park in the Campus!"

Jongdae Finished with a proud smile while the bulb in my head went off.

Park Chanyeol?

Loey?

Wait!

"Date Park Chanyeol"

"Who the hell is Park Chanyeol!"

Kyungsoo's mischievous eyes met mine. That's when I knew I freaking fucked up!

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thankyou for Reading 🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 114 18
Book Four!!!! Now that Bradford is out of the way, we can focus on the important things in life. You know like friends, family, and fifty thousand ye...
85.1K 3.2K 38
The moment I saw you, I knew it was too good to be true. Fate took her turn, reuniting us once again. After all, We were... Meant To Be. NOTE & Quote...
50.5K 965 23
Headcannons about the characters from Helluva boss/Hazbin Hotel. All characters belong to viziepop.
4.9K 702 11
"i fell for her at first sight....she has something in her eyes that I can't stop thinking about her....... my heart only want her.....i can't forge...