Master's Boy (mxb)

By Aubrey-Faith

[Book 2] Jerry McQueen was a needy bottom and proud to admit it. However, even he couldn't deal with the atte... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter Twenty-Seven

17.3K 906 400
By Aubrey-Faith

Jerry's POV

"Okay, this is an intervention," Finn said, steadying me with a very stern look. "You're creeping me out. Usually you're happy and extroverted, but you have an edge of sass. Now you're just like full-on rainbows, unicorns, and sunshine all the time."

I waved a hand at him and looked back at my phone. "Chill, sis! I'm just happy because— LOOK AT IT!" I squealed, shoving my phone in his face. "I'm so excited. It's gonna say Master's boy. Guess who isn't the only guy with a hot older Dominant? Youuuuuu."

Finn stared at me. "This is not normal Jerry behavior," he said, eyes wide and alarmed. "Usually you'd be roasting Master Robert for being, like, clingy!"

I held the picture to my chest and closed my eyes. I'd come back to the dorm after spending the night with Master Robert yesterday, but I couldn't stop thinking about him. I kept imagining his soft smiles, teasingly Dominant smirks, his low voice, or the way he touched me.

"I can't help it, Finny," I sighed, flopping back onto my bed. "He's my Dominant! We decided yesterday. And we made a contract and now I'm gonna have a collar that keeps all the other Doms away."

Finn tsked. "Independent Jerry has fallen so far."

"Shush," I leapt onto his bed and cuddled into his sides. The serotonin emitting from my brain was almost palpable. "I'm still an independent Jerry, but now I'm an independent Jerry who gets to have amazing sex with his long-term partner."

Finn yawned, dropped the book he was reading, and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm a hugger, so this is nice."

"Eep!" I shrieked, flailing my legs. "Finn. We have rules. And he could punish me. I'm so happy."

And I really was happy. Was there also a nagging suspicion, deep in the back of my brain, that told me I wished I had more? Yes. But what-the-hell ever.

But I could ignore it and pretend that it didn't exist. Instead, I focused on the positives. Master Robert was my Dominant! He was the top dog at the club — the man every submissive wanted — and he was all mine.

Finn patted my head. "Welcome to the dark side, my friend. Here I thought you were half-convinced that you were a Dom."

I bit my lip and shrugged. "I mean, I feel like if I were dating a guy who really wanted to be bossed around, I could do it. But when I'm with Robert..." I groaned and shivered. "That man takes charge, holy fuckeroli."

Finn leaned forward, eyes sparkling. "Isn't it the greatest?"

"Oh fuck yes. Oh and Finn! Did I tell you that I emailed the internship professor?" I squealed. "She said that being the PR person for Robert counts as an internship, so basically I get to go get blow jobs and put it on my resume!"

"Yay!"

"And my nipple piercing consultation is today!"

Finn snorted. "Holy shit. Is Robert taking you? Wait, can I come? When do you get your nipples pierced? If you get your nipples pierced and I don't get to watch, so help me god."

I bounced up and down and kissed Finn's cheek. "Bae. You're obviously coming. But this is just a little chat or whatever, the real thing is happening in a week! I've already pinned handcuff barbells on Pinterest, and ones that say slut. Don't make me do it, I think I'm gonna do it—"

"Please don't do it."

I dabbed.

Finn sighed like it physically pained him. "Oh God. That died so long ago, Jerry, that its corpse is already decomposed."

I cackled at his reaction and did it again just to piss him off. "Hey we should have a dance-off in our dorm," I said, gasping at my own pure genius plan. "Oh. My. God. We can put cool lights up, blast some sick tunes, and compete with Ben, Brianna, and Viv. That would be so fun!"

I squealed and Finn shook his head. "You're on crack," he decided.

Just before I could honestly argue with him that I'd never been on crack but wouldn't be opposed to trying anything once, Robert texted me. Texting with Robert had officially become a daily thing, unlike when we were awkwardly pretending to be friends with benefits. I liked this much better.

Master Dominant Sir Yes Sir: Be ready in thirty minutes, baby. I'm picking you up

"Why is it cute and sexy to me when he makes demands without saying please?" I sighed, changing his name from 'Master Dominant Sir Yes Sir' to 'My Dom⛓🖤' because I was a big fan of being subtle about things.

"Because you're a kinky motherfucker," Finn supplied helpfully. "Just wait, you'll be begging for punishments next. I would know."

I stared into his soul. "Finn Evans, my bestie. Please. And I can't stress this enough — please allow me to witness Aidan Sexy Demos spanking your tight ass."

"No, you can't! Aidan is shy!"

"Ughhh!"

By the time Robert showed up, I'd completely convinced Finn to ask Aidan to allow me to watch, for 'educational purposes'. He was a teacher, so that would definitely work.

I skipped out to his car and smacked a kiss on his lips through his rolled-down window. I didn't really feel like waiting until I was in his car to kiss him. "Hi old guy," I greeted.

He shoved my face away. "You're dead to me," he said, rolling up his window.

I cackled like a maniac and hopped up into his car, bustling with energy. "I'm so excited!" I screeched, hopping up and down. "I can't wait. I'm so excited. I'm gonna pee my pants. I'm already peeing. Oops, your poor vehicle."

Robert blinked and looked at my crotch. "That's a joke. Boy, please tell me that's a joke."

"Yes, nugget," I said, pecking his cheek with a kiss. As much as he liked to pout, his expression softened. "And you're not old, I promise. You're just...middle-aged, that's all."

"You brat," He reached over to pinch my side and I licked his hand. "Ew! That's just cruel, Jerry."

I turned my nose up. "You enjoy having my tongue on your body, admit it."

"...Well, that's true," he said, smirking. "So, we're going to talk to his little nipple piercing guy, then you're showing me your hard marketing work—"

"You're gonna be hyped—"

"—and then the club?" he finished. "What did you do again?"

"Oh, my dude!" I gushed, tugging my phone out. "I've already made multiple social media accounts and I have a whole website planned. Aidan better have found some sexy ass Dominants and submissive to teach classes, because their pictures are going up here."

Robert shook his head, laughing a little. "What about their privacy?"

"Oh, no worries!" It was appalling to me that Robert didn't think I had everything figured out. This was my major. This was my life. "My plan is to made a public website, with all your information and things, and then a private part of the website that you need a password to access. Which will be given to club members, of course! Oh, I'm so fucking smart."

He was laughing by the end my spiel, head tipped back enough to show off his cut-ass jawline. I drooled for a second and almost missed it when he said, "Well, I think that sounds like a great solution. You're really taking this job seriously. Are you sure you don't want money?"

"Stick with buying me bodily jewelry," I chirped. "I'll feel like a prostitute if you start giving me cold, hard cash. Besides, I already talked to my professor and she said I can get up to six credits next semester if this becomes my internship."

Robert's eyes lit up. "Which means you can spend time with me for credits?"

"Yup. Eight hours a week, by the way, so hopefully we don't hate each other by the end of the whole thing." Not that I could possibly hate Robert. "My life is perfect."

Robert was still laughing as well pulled up to the store. I kissed him and we both went inside. It was kind of cute that Robert was insisting that he went to the consultation too, because he claimed that he wanted to make sure that our play followed the healing guidelines of the piercing. It made me feel cared for.

The guy's name was Burt and he was a stout man who seemed well-informed and intelligent. He explained the ins and outs of the type of piercing I was getting, as well as the technicalities to cleaning and taking care of it. We covered health concerns and a ton of boring stuff. I was glad Robert was there, because I just wanted to get my freaking piercing already!

When we left, Robert had lists and paperwork and wrote down a ton of stuff on a piece of paper. "Okay," he said to me. "How are you feeling?"

I rolled my eyes. "That guy would not shut up about the healing process. Like, I get it."

Robert shook his head and ruffled my hair. "I'm so glad we went together. Okay, I'm putting this stuff next to our contract when we get home. It'll definitely affect our play, but nothing too crazy. ...Although, from the sounds of it, we should probably do your urination scene sooner rather than later."

I gasped. "Today really is amazing. Can we do it tonight please?"

I batted my lashes and gave him my best puppy dog eyes. Finally, he crumbled. "Yes, we can do your urination scene tonight. But we need—"

"FUCK YES!" I screamed, tossing my arms to the roof of the car. "THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIIIIIIFE, MY LI-I-I-I-IIIIIFE. Woot! WooooOOOT!"

Robert sputtered. "What— is that a song?"

"Yup."

"Oh my God," he groaned, poorly hiding his laughter. "You're crazy. Okay, well, let's talk pee later on."

We went to his house, filed away all of his nipple paperwork, and talked about my scene before we head to the club.

"Do you want me to pee on you?" he asked carefully, looking uncertain.

"Yup!"

"Where, specifically?" he asked. "Many subs have hard limits of it not touching their face, or—"

"Don't care, everywhere!"

"Do you want to...ingest it?" Master Robert asked, looking at me critically.

"Fuuuuuck yes, please!" I sang, turning to face him. "I want it right in my mouth, Sir yes Sir!"

Robert was definitely looking at me like I was purely psychotic, and also that he didn't share my kink. What happened to his 'I've had some fun times with urination' line from so long ago? He was definitely pussying out.

"Okay, okay," he chuckled, running a hand through his hair. "Why don't you get dressed in something cute and put your new collar on, okay?"

I gasped. "Shut up. You have it already?"

He smiled, eyes shining and smile bright. "Patricia sped up the process for you. She thinks you're adorable, by the way."

"Oh my gosh!" I squealed, leaping into his arms. Robert lifted me off my feet and against his body like I was as light as a feather. I didn't miss the cute squeeze he gave my ass, but I was way too hyped to play coy about it.

"Here you are, boy," Master Robert said, opening the box with my collar inside of it. "Now everyone in the club will know who you belong to."

He was looking at me with heat in his eyes; a mixture of lust, possession, and something a little sweeter.

I stepped forward and my eyes fluttered shut as he secured the collar gently around my neck. It was a comforting presence around my throat. I honestly felt protected and cared for with my collar on. Now I finally knew what Finn always raved about.

"My beautiful boy," Master Robert said, looking down at me with eyes filled with affection. "It's perfect on you."

I looked up at him and all I could feel was delight. There was no other man in the world who I wanted to play with. I couldn't wait to walk into the club and have everyone know who I called mine.

He kissed me and I leaned against him, warmth and happiness reaching all the way to my toes. This felt perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 24.8K 26
22 and fresh out of college, Owen is looking for a job to settle down in until he can create his own. What he didn't expect was to land a job at a ki...
255K 10.4K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
1.8K 62 11
Felix took a couple steps towards Augustine, breaking the distance between them. Augustine couldn't look up at Felix; he'd just want to kiss him. The...
1M 45.1K 43
Book four in 'The Doctor' Series :) Please enjoy yourselves because we all know Greg plans to! "Honey, I'll do things that would horrify my momma an...