𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 {ʜᴀɪᴋʏᴜᴜ...

Da Ezi_Ezi

"If I'm alive, why don't I feel like I'm living?" The meaning to be alive. The meaning to be a living person... Altro

𝕄𝕚𝕟-𝕁𝕦𝕟 𝕊𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕘
~ ONE ~
~ THREE ~
~ FOUR ~
~ FIVE ~
~ SIX ~
~ SEVEN ~
~ EIGHT ~
~ NINE ~
~ TEN ~
~ ELEVEN ~
~ TWELVE ~
~ THIRTEEN ~
~ FOURTEEN ~
~ FIFTEEN ~
~ SIXTEEN ~
~ SEVENTEEN ~
~ EIGHTEEN ~
~ 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 & 𝟚𝕜 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ~
~ NINETEEN ~
~TWENTY~
- 𝔸/ℕ: 𝕌𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕕 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕖 -
- Short Haitus -
Special Chapter <3
- Tagged & Announcement! -
A/N: Ahaha...heyy...
~TWENTY-ONE~

~ TWO ~

6.9K 390 183
Da Ezi_Ezi

-The Third Years & Milkbread-

'Finally...some peace and quiet...' Releasing an anxious breath he had been holding, Min-Jun leaned back to rest a little, eyes fluttering shut. 

As soon as the lunch bell rang, Min-Jun had been swarmed by girls and guys alike, asking if he wanted to eat with them or hang out. Questions were thrown in his direction far to fast for him to react, let alone hear a single one clearly. He managed to get out of the classroom in one piece and with all his belongings, but the hallways seemed to be even worse. 

Students from all three years wanted to get a look at the model for themselves, so the second floor was a swamped mess of bodies. It was a miracle he had made it to the roof without anyone following him, and it was all thanks to two first years. It didn't seem like it was on purpose, but the orange-haired boy had tripped and stumbled into a black-haired boy and the two began to shout at each other, serving as the perfect distraction for Min-Jun to slip off. 

'Maybe I should have changed my hair or name...' Deciding to drop the thought since there would be no way of going back and changing anything now that the damage is already done, Min-Jun began to hum to himself to pass the time. Since he had moved to Japan last week, he hadn't had the chance to buy groceries so he had been serving off milk bread and other things he bought from vending machines. Today he had even forgotten his wallet at home, so he couldn't go to the cafeteria and buy anything. 'I'll just pick up something on my walk home...'

Min-Jun continued to hum gently to himself, his knees pulled up to his chest, arms wrapped around securely. The silence the roof provided was a blessing compared to the hellish noise of all the students inside. Drifting off into his own world of through, the second year didn't notice or react when the door to the roof opened. 

"There were so many people downstairs..." 

"I know right, we could barely-," The three thrid years froze, all of them noticing at the same time that they weren't alone. Min-Jun still had yet to notice them and was still humming to himself, swaying slightly where he sat. 

Sugawara blinked a couple of times before turning towards Asahi and Daichi who had the same look on their faces. They didn't know what to do. They had never crossed paths with someone famous, so it was nerve-wracking to see the handsome model in their usual lunch spot. 

Before they could sneak off to find somewhere else to eat, Min-Jun reopened his eyes, startling them. They stared at each other before the second year nodded. 

"Hi..." Daichi awkwardly waved, but there was no change in the look on Min-Jun's face. He simply continued to stare at them. 

"Hello." His voice was deep and soft, and if the third years were to compare it to something, it would be like the feeling of rubbing your hand against soft velvet fabric. Quickly noticing the tension in their bodies and the lunches in their hands, Min-Jun put one and two together. "Is this your lunch spot? I'm sorry for intruding." He stood, gently brushing the dust off his pants. 

Asahi suddenly spoke up, startling Sugawara and Daichi since the timid giant rarely ever spoke up against strangers. The very concept of celebrities and running into them scared the ever-living shit out of the ace, but something about the model made him feel...calm. Like listening to 'La vein en rose' while drinking tea during a downpour. 

"Y-You can stay with us," Min-Jun blinked at Asahi, tilting his head to the side like a puppy. The brunette blushed lightly, finding the small action quite adorable. "W-We don't mind, r-right guys?..." Sugawara and Daichi both smiled and nodded.

"Okay..." Min-Jun slowly sat back down where he was previously sitting, the three third years joining him. "Thank you. I'm Min-Jun Seong." Sugawara was sitting beside the second year while Daichi sat across from him, Asahi in front of Min-Jun. 

"Nice to meet you Seong-san, I'm Koshi Sugawara, third year." 

"Daichi Sawamura, I'm a third-year too." 

"Asahi A-Azumane...Same class as Suga..." 

The four settled into a comfortable, semi-silence. Min-Jun had gone back to his previous state, humming while swaying slightly with his eyes shut. The three others watched him curiously, surprised, and slightly shocked by the soft behavior. From the magazine covers to the photos online, the famous model, 'Solis', gave off an almost menacing vibe. To be more exact, a hot and sexy vibe, which is a total 180 compared to how cute the male was acting now. 

But now, all the third years could see is an adorably soft baby boy whose humming is better than most songs made by professionals. Sugawara smiled, but it was quick to drop when he and the other two noticed Min-Jun's lack of lunch. They didn't want to disturb him, but the quiet growl of his stomach was worrying. 

"Uhh...Seong-san?" He stopped humming and opened his eyes, turning his head towards Sugawara. 

"Yes, Hyu- Senpai?" Min-Jun was still adjusting to calling his upperclassmen 'Senpai' instead of 'Hyung', so he still made a few small mistakes here and there. 

"Do you not have lunch?" 

"I...don't." Min-Jun shrugged his shoulders lightly. "I'll pick up something on my way home." The three third years shared a look before collectively searching through their bags. Sugawara slid over a milk bread, Daichi a small container of grapes, and Asahi a juice box that had hello kitty on it. Blinking, Min-Jun gave the three a confused look. "Huh?" 

They chuckled at the underclassman's adorable reaction. 

"Go ahead, it's not good to skip a meal." Still confused as to why these strangers he had only just met were being nice to him, Min-Jun decided to comply since he was quite hungry. 

"...Thank you." Slowly, almost like a street cat warming up to someone, he lowered his legs from his chest, sitting cross-legged instead. The third-years watched as he first reached out towards the hello kitty juice box, holding it up to his face as he inspected the childish art. Asahi grew red in the face while Sugawara and Daichi began to tease him. 

"D-Don't look at me my mom b-bought it!" 

"Yeah, but you brought it." Daichi snickered while Sugawara covered his grin with his hand to spare his friend just a little. Before Asahi could jab back at the two of them, a quiet laugh caught their attention. The three snapped their gazes back to Min-Jun who was watching them with amusement dancing in his eyes. 

Time seemed to stop still for them as the male smiled gently, eyes shining with brief happiness. The wind blew gently, causing his slightly unruly black hair to fly a little, framing his face a little too perfectly. The expression was in such a contract to the emotionless and blank look on his face when they first met. 

"Hehe...you three seem like fun." Min-Jun's voice caused arrows to fly through the third year's hearts. 

"I-I..." Daichi stamped, eyes wide. "I'LL BRING YOU ONE TOMORROW TOO!" Asahi turned to him, slightly enraged. 

"NO WAY IT'S MY THING!"  

While the two began to argue back and forth, the smile on Min-Jun's face dropped into a more confused expression. Sugawara stiffed a laugh, scooting a bit closer to the Korean born while the other two began to throw crackers at each other. 

"Don't mind them," Nodding, Min-Jun took a sip of the juice. Sugawara watched him fondly, already attached to the second year and his gentle way of being. He grabbed the milk bread, opening and breaking off a small piece. "Here, try it." Setting the juice box down, Min-Jun did something that almost caused the setter's heart to explode. 

Instead of grabbing the piece of bread himself, he leaned forward, opening his mouth. Sugawara's face turned bright red, the other two noticed the exchange and freezing mid-fight. The rooftop was silent as Min-Jun chewed the milk bread. Once he swallowed, his light blue eyes sparkled, the corners of his mouth twitching upward once more. 

"...sweet..." 

Explosions went off in the third year's minds and hearts. It was too cute and adorable for them to handle. Daichi and Asahi dropped to the floor defeated, while Sugawara placed his forehead on Min-Jun's shoulder to hide the expression on his face. All three of their souls left their limp bodies, ascending to heaven. 

Blinking, the second year glanced at them before tilting his head. 

"...huh?" 

- - - 

Honestly, Min-Jun is my soft OC. If I ever feel soft, I just write this story. It's like, do you ever just get into a mood where you just want to cuddle with someone while listening to soft music and drinking hot chocolate. OH, and it has to be raining outside. Mmmm if only I had someone to cuddle with. 

Anyways, here are the three third years being adorable 

Sugawara has my heart. As so all the other Haikyuu boys. Everyone has my heart. Ack. Anyways! See you next chapter! 

Ezi Ezi 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

38K 1.1K 8
SEVERE TRIGGER WARNING : SELF-HARM AND ABUSE PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF YOU ARE UPSET EASILY BY THESE THINGS, AND SEEK HELP IF NEEDED! Oikawa regrets just...
24.8K 564 26
"I am love. You are love. We are love. This is love." ❤️Love isn't simple. Love isn't sex. Love isn't a kiss. Love is something beyond words. ⚠️ War...
219K 7K 27
⚠!Warning! ⚠ There is a lot of angst, anxiety/panic attacks, depression, mention of suicide, self harm, and abuse in this story, so if any of these t...
71.8K 1.8K 28
What if after the fight with Kageyama Hinata left Karasuno and joined nekoma what will happen?? Photos in this don't belong to me unless I say so! Al...