Forced love (vsoo)

بواسطة jisooo_yaaa

Jisoo who marries a vampire Cover credits: @xjungkyz Credits: @jenniemalka ❤ Highest ranking #1 on vsoo #1 o... المزيد

one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
O M G
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Thank u so much
Twenty-four
not an update
Twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
😯10k😯
Forced love

five

4.6K 197 20
بواسطة jisooo_yaaa

Jisoo slowly open her eyes. She felt two strong hands hugging her. Slowly jisoo look at other side and saw taehyung sleeping face.

'He looks so handsome even when he is sleeping' jisoo thought. Her hand move near taehyung face and jisoo put away the hairs fall to taehyung's face.

"Good morning" taehyung said still eyes closed. He open his eyes after few seconds when he didn't get a respond from jisoo.

He saw jisoo looking his face still lying in his arms. "Did you have a good sleep" taehyung ask looking at jisoo. Jisoo nodded and sit on the bed.

"Where do you want to go today... do you want to meet your parents, jennie" taehyung ask closing his eyes.

Jisoo can't believe and look at taehyung. 'How he knew I was thinking about my family' jisoo thought.

"yes I really want to meet them" jisoo told. "Go start to get ready I will have a very short nap" taehyung told kissing jisoo's hand.

Jisoo want to take a shower. After the shower jisoo went out wearing the bathrobe. No sign of taehyung.

After a minute jisoo heard the door open revealing taehyung with a suitcase.

"You look refreshing" taehyung kept the suit case and turn to jisoo. "And sexy" taehyung told standing infront of jisoo.
Jisoo blush and look at her feet.

Taehyung smile and kiss jisoo's cheek and went inside the bathroom.

Jisoo took a dress and get ready and went downstairs. For first also jisoo saw the kitchen. 'Be a good wife' her mothers words run in her mind. She went kitchen and saw empty cabinets and refrigerator. She sighs and saw taehyung coming.

"Uhm taehyung I am sorry there is no food in here... so couldn't mark breakfast" jisoo told looking at floor.

"It's ok soo we will eat eat out before going to your parents house ok" taehyung told and hug jisoo. Jisoo nod and went out with taehyung.

"Unnie" jennie whispers to her self when she saw jisoo and taehyung coming out of the car. Jin also look at the side jennie is looking.

Currently jennie is in a cafe with jin. Since last 6 day she didn't get that much time to spend with jin she wanted to spend all day with jin.

Jisoo and taehyung was making ther way to the cafe. "Unnie" when jisoo enterd the cafe jennie stand up and waved to her.

Jisoo came and hug her sister and ask how she was.

"We are going to meet mom and dad" jisoo told while eating. "Oh don't go... you will not meet them... they went to jeju island this morning... they tried to take me also but I told I will stay with jin oppa" jennie told.

"Why so sudden they didn't tell me" jisoo told. "It must be they were really busy with the wedding... so I think for stress revealing" jennie told and jisoo nodded.

"So Unnie do you guys have any plans.. we are going to watch a movie... wanna join" jennie ask. "Sorry jen we are going for shopping next time" jisoo told jennie told ok and went with jin.

"Oh hi hyung" jungkook saw taehyung and called him. "Oh hi kookie" teahyung hug jungkook.

"Hi jungkook what are you doing here" jisoo ask. "Um I was feeling bored so I came to buy something" jungkook told showing the chips to them.

"Any way I will be going now jimin hyung just call and tells me his girl friend is super mad at him... and she might kill him" jungkook told. "Tell rose I told not to kill jimin ok" jisoo told laughing and jungkook just nod and bid the bye.

Jisoo and taehyung went home and put the things in the cabinets and refrigerator.

When started to go to room taehyung held jisoo's hand and pull her to him.

Taehyung put the hair fell to jisoo's beautiful face near her ear. He can feel his heart beat started to rise. 'What is it this girl doing to me' taehyung thought and put his chin on jisoo's shoulder.

"Soo if you can't love me like your husband can you please love meas your friend" taehyung ask staying same position.

Jisoo eyes widen yes maybe she can love him like a friend.

Jisoo move her self away and look at taehyung's deep eyes. "Ofcourse I will love you as a friend" jisoo told and gave a kiss to taehyung cheek. This was the first time jisoo gave a kiss to taehyung.

Days passes and taehyung and jisoo's friendship is getting stronger. When ever jisoo needs someone taehyung is always there. But what she don't know is she is falling in love with him.

5 month later

It's been five month since jisoo and taehyung got married. And now there relationship is really strong.

Even ever taehyung is not with jisoo jisoo miss him and always waited for him.

And know today jin and jennie is going to marry after a 8 month of relationship.

Jisoo went and hug jennie who was standing near wedding hall.

"Unnie I am really nervous were you nervous" jennie ask. Jisoo broke the hug.

"I was to death but when dad told me something it kinda went away and I was ok" jisoo told. "What is it" jennie ask.

"I will not tell even though I told you will be nervous just wait dad will tell in the right time" jisoo told. "Oh I almost forgot to say you look beautiful" jisoo told and laughed when jennie hit her.

But today also I feel like you are more beautiful than me" jennie told.

"Ofcourse not today no one can take there eyes off you" jisoo told and went out.

After the wedding jisoo and taehyung went home. Jisoo was really tired and she lyed on the bed even with out changing.

"Soo go and change" taehyung said sitting next to jisoo.

Jisoo was really drunk. She didn't drink at her own wedding so she got drunk at her sister's wedding.

"Tae I love you" jisoo told and kiss taehyung.

To be continue

I hope you will like this part too

Please do read vote and comment

Stay healthy

Have a good day or night

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

680K 19.4K 50
Please do read with caution! (Thank you to @milkalatte for the new cover of this story! Credits to her)
1.1M 45.1K 53
❝That's good. My heart belongs to Rosé anyway.❞
198K 5.9K 34
What will you do if you met your husband again? Your husband that you never loved from the first place the husband who makes your blood boil everyti...
10K 646 31
Ⓞⓝⓖⓞⓘⓝⓖ 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝,𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝...