Exceptionally Different

By Anastasie13

Angel was what she was named. She thought she was exactly the opposite. She was treated like a demon for so... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 11

796 12 1
By Anastasie13

I wake up after barely any sleep and slip out of the room without a sound. I don't really have time to deal with Clarice.

Needing some air I go outside and relax in the shadows. 

You know trying to help them was the right thing to do.

I try to help and I get criticized. Not to mention I heard Marcos sill went to the cartel even though I gave them the position

 I mean you didn't exactly give them the full route.

They didn't need to know that. That's the place they're going to attack for whatever reason. And I told them where it coming from and what direction it would head off. If they do it there or in that vicinity then I don't think there's much hope. It's whatever something's gonna go wrong anyways. 

You don't think they should know that.

Even if I did how would I explain that? Great plan you have guys but somethings gonna go wrong. They probably will think I'm the enemy or they just won't believe me and it' not exactly as if I know precisely what's gonna go wrong all. All I know is Lauren can't use her powers and something goes wrong with others as well.

I mean it's still worth a try, right?

No, it isn't. Anyways you said you were gonna tell me more about me.

What do you wanna know?

Am I connected to Lorna? Do we have the same mother or something?

You are connected but you don't have the same mother.

How does that even work?

When you were inside of your mother developing she was captured by Sentinel Services and due to her powers they wanted to experiment on her. They were not aware she was pregnant at the time and were only interested in her abilities and body structure.

What was her power and body structure

She too like you had weird hair and her blood was different. Her blood was like energy. After her body created it, it just I don't know. It sucked the energy of people who touched it. Her hair was blue and couldn't be changed at all. She was so mysterious they didn't know what to do with her. They wanted to test mixing other mutants blood to see if she would become stronger if she got new powers, and ultimately they wanted an all-powerful they could control to get rid of others.

.....I thought mixing two different blood types was detrimental. 

They didn't care and they thought that maybe mutants were different. They started injecting her with different types of blood one of them being Lorona's fathers and I have no idea how they managed to get it. There was a total of four types of blood they put into her stream. Thinking that their idea may have worked they tried forcing your mother todo different things. Your mom got really sick and they didn't know what was happening. But then they found out she was pregnant.

What they wanted to test me too

They did. When examining your mother's blood they found it was the same except low in nutrients. You absorbed all of the blood and it somehow became a part of you. It became small parts indebted in your DNA and you became artificially composed of other Dna's. Your mom knew you were special and was scared of what would happen to you so she escaped.

So I was not only wanted by my father but experimented on before I was born. Wow, I was truly a mistake.

No, you were just-

What happened to my mother

She was sick but you somehow kept her alive. I think you took her healing power. She was always on the run and when she had you she knew that she couldn't keep you. Your birthmark was something she put on you and I'm not exactly sure what it means. She put you in adoption with your father's name but not hers. She died soon after. 

I need some time to absorb all of this.

Ok but remember you aren't a mistake and you are special. You have a chance to help and rebel against this.

Yeah, whatever.

-----------------------

I was out there for about an hour just thinking and absorbing everything. Just looking out into nowhere.

Then the Andy kid comes out. Just great. 

He looks deep in thought and he starts throwing rocks in random directions. Mostly in the front. He also has headphones in.

One of the ones he threw to side lands at my feet. Right in front of the tip of my shoes. Just sitting there in the middle of the two.

Really world?

I pick up the rock and toss it softly right next to him.

He looks at it then looks up.

I move my hand in this circle hand motion to say hi.

He looks up at me then down to rocks and starts throwing them. He says a quiet "Hello"

I just stare at him for a while throwing rocks just everywhere. 

He takes out one earplug and says "Is there something I can do for you?"

I shake my head no softly.

"Right you the one that doesn't talk and wears a hood all the time. What's up with that. Did you lose your voice, do you look ugly?"

I raise one of my eyebrows and look at him.

"Sorry that was rude I guess." and he goes back to throwing rocks.

I take the rock that's in his hand.

"Hey-" he stops and looks at what I am writing with the rock.

'Bet the girl that doesn't talk can beat you'

He looks at the writing for a minute. "I think I would be able to beat you. Probably an old lady in disguise."

I roll my eyes with a slight smile. I get up with the rock and draw three circles inside of each other. I got back to him, picking up a few rocks along the way. I give him three and I keep three.

He puts his earplugs around his neck and says "Ok your on. Ladies first"

Rolling my eyes, I shake my head and let him go first.

He misses completely on the first one and then almost makes it with the second. His last rock barely makes it in the third layer. He says "It's harder then it looks."

Shaking my head I throw two of the rocks behind me then toss the last one in the middle without trouble.

"Hey, how did you do that?"

I shrug my shoulders with a smirk

"Probably beginners luc-"

Then the blonde-headed older sister, Lauren, comes out. She says "Hey, I need to talk to you" towards her brother in a slightly rude manner.

"About what?"

"We need to figure out a safe way to stop a prison truck."

He looks at her skeptically.

"Can you.... break a truck wheel. You did that thing with the parking meter."

"No. You mean meters. I meant to break one. Look it's not exactly precise okay. I could tear the whole truck apart with Dad in it."

She nods and then tries to think.

I tap Andy's shoulder

"Sorry about that-"

I shake my head. I point at a lamp post in the distance.

"What do you-"

I put my hand in a circular motion to go.

"What. You want me to try to target only the lamp post. It can't focus it."

I tap Lauren's shoulder to get her attention.

She looks at me than say "What-

Putting my finger up to my lips I tell her to shush. Turning back to Andy, I once again gesture him to go on.

He shakes his head and says "Okay, but if I tear this whole place apart you are in trouble, not me."

He begins to focus and bring his hand in a tearing motion. The lampost is moving but so are the things around it.

When I think its almost about to tear I quickly turn towards the blonde and make like a globe cage gesture. Then I point to the lamp post.

After a few seconds, she gets the point and almost focuses Andy's power on one place breaking the top of the lampost.

They both exhale with grins.

Lauren says "Thank you for helping us."

I shrug my shoulders and pick up a rock off the ground.

Lauren asks "What's your name?"

I bend down and draw a capital 'A'

"Okay then thanks again 'A'"

I shrug my shoulders again and toss the rock up and down in my hand. I playfully shove Andy's shoulder while walking back in the building. But just before I go inside I toss the rock backward knowing it dropped in the middle of the circle.

------------------------

I lay in bed just wide awake. Marcos went to that cartel place and came back a little shook. Guess the info I gave them was for nothing if they just didn't trust me. The kids convinced their mom to let them help with the bus. She's super protective and annoying but then again I have never done well with adults and she is a mother. Clarice is shifting in her bed, she tried to talk to me but I pretended to be asleep. I can just feel that's something's gonna go wrong but I don't know what.

I just fall into my slumber where I will face my demons. I'll be lucky if I get four hours in.

----------------------

I pacing in this room back and forth. Something's gonna happen and they are gonna need your help is all I keep thinking. I read John's mind about the plan so I know everything that's supposed to be set up and simple things he had planned if slight things went wrong. I know exactly where. to go and-

Damn it. I hate my conscious. I swear I better get a prize for helping out. That is if I'm too late.

Author's Note

I know the story has been moving a little slow at times or fast depending on how you look at it and my grammar sucks. You can point out mistakes nicely if you want. Thanks for all the support and for adding this story to reading lists. Feel free to give feedback. Let me know if you want me to keep updating this story. If you like how it's going so far. I have considered unpublishing this story a few times because it's not the best to me but I think I'm going to stick with it a little longer and have you guys decide. Keep doing what you guys have been doing. Voting, sharing, and COMMENTS. Also even though this story is inspired and based off the show not everything in the plot will be exactly the same :) 😌😏 SO with all that being said 

-Many Blessings and Much Love and STAY SAFE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 125 26
"Mom said that we would make a new underground. I just didn't see how that was possible, but somehow we did. The only problem was that we were all wa...
6.3K 216 24
"You can't tell anyone." His words hit me hard, but I was ready for them. I grimaced slightly, but did my best to hide it as I squeezed my arms in re...
4.1M 71.5K 40
What happens when a girl finally runs away from her abusive past to be free only to run into her mate? And her mate just happens to be an alpha...of...
3K 266 25
I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move, I couldn't think. I had to save him, but in order to do that I would have to lose myself. The man smiled, "Are...