Fat Girl - BTS FF

By tonibu76

29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She... More

Chapter 1: Date with Namjoon
Chapter 2: My Best Friend Jimin
Chapter 3: Date with Yoongi
Chapter 4: Cheered Up
Chapter 5: Embarrassed
Chapter 6: Sunshine
Chapter 7: Profile
Chapter 8: The model relationship
Chapter 9: Plane Problems
Chapter 11: Jin Again?
Chapter 12: Butterfly
Chapter 13: Confession
Chapter 14: Engagement Dinner
Chapter 15: Explain
Y/N
Chapter 16: Wedding Day
Chapter 17: Burned
Chapter 18: Little Mochi
THANK YOU!
Chapter 19: Not Daddy's Girl
Chapter 20: "Judas Kiss" Ultimate Betrayal
Chapter 21: Awful Truth
Chapter 22: Retail Therapy
Chapter 23: Yohan
Chapter 24: Serendipity
Chapter 25: Stabbed In The Back
Chapter 26: The Prayer
Note
Chapter 27: Mistake
Chapter 28: Friends
Chapter 29: Smothering
Chapter 30: JungshOOk
Chapter 31: Arrest
Chapter 32: No More Time
Thank you!
Chapter 33: I want Ramyeon
Chapter 34: The Nurse
Chapter 35: A Love Lost Forever
Chapter 36: Results
Chapter 37: Missing Baby Bump
Chapter 38: He's Stinky Butt
Chapter 39: Sold
Chapter 40: Tears
Chapter 41: Brightness and Goodness
Epilogue

Chapter 10: Welcome to Macau!

3.7K 162 24
By tonibu76

IN FLIGHT TO MACAU - Y/N POV

Y/N: "Nice to meet you, Kim Seok Jin." I say with a shy smile and extend my hand to shake it.

Jin: "The pleasure is all mine. Please call me Jin." He smiles. We shake hands.

Y/N: "Ok... so Jin, may I ask you, why did you decide to help me?" I ask shyly.

Jin: "Well, I heard the commotion in coach. I was actually a little annoyed by the ruckus. I went back to see if any help was needed. Then I saw you, humbly trying to get to your seat. Taking in all that was thrown at you like a true lady. I thought to myself... I want to help her... nooo I NEED to help her. I had an empty seat beside me. So, why not?" He shows his handsome smile and shrugs his wide shoulders a little.

Y/N: "Wow, thank you again. I don't know what I can ever do to repay your generosity." I look at him in the eye, then quickly turn away, looking down at my lap, blushing with embarrassment.

Jin: "Please Y/N, don't be embarrassed." He turns to me bending his head down a bit so that he can see my face.

Jin: "Hmmm, how about you pay me back by just being good company on this flight. These business trips are so boring. Having someone to talk with is refreshing." He smiles slightly. I turn toward him.

Y/N: "I can do that. Having some cheerful conversation will put us both in a great mood." I cheese, in anticipation of his answer.

Jin: "I would love a nice distraction. Thank you, Y/N." This time he smiles showing some teeth. He has a nice smile. He has a tiny little gap in the middle. He notices me looking at his smile, so he changes to a straight face and clears his throat a few times.

Jin: "So what is bringing you to Macau?"

Y/N: "Well I am going on a mini-vacay with 2 of my friends. One of my friends - Yohan was sweet enough to pay for me and another friend, Jimin. What about you?" I smile sheepishly.

Jin: "Well... I am here on business. I am meeting a potential business partner. I am a little concerned because he doesn't have many credentials. I want to make sure he isn't shady before signing any agreements." He leans his head back onto the headrest and sighs.

Y/N: "Oh, I see. Well I hope everything works out for you. I hope he is as good of a person to you... as you were to me today. I am truly appreciative." I smile showing every tooth in my head.

Jin: "Well, I am also appreciative of such good conversation during this flight. Otherwise it would be boring." He chuckles softly.

I feel so comfortable talking to him. And since we would never meet each other again, we both decided to vent all about our troubles. I told him all my business... And he told me all of his. We both needed it. Now he knows all about what happened with those other guys, my recent depression, how wonderful Jimin and Yohan were to me... just everything. I feel like a weight is lifted off my shoulders. I could exhale and let it all go and move on... After that, we talked and laughed. His laugh is weird.... very weird. How can such a poised businessman laugh like that... sounding like windshield wipers. I learned much about his life.

JIN'S STATS

His specks are: SERIOUSLY GOOFY

Age: 38

Height: 5'11'

Body Type: Looks good in a suit.

Color: Fair skin with plush pink lips

Eyes: Dark brown

Hair: Dark Brown

Real Estate Investment

Owns a home, but lives in a rental apartment

Married yet separated

2 sons

Enjoys eating, snowboarding, fishing

--------------------------------------------------------

Well it was fun while it lasted. After debarking the plane, I saw Jin speed-walking away... briefcase in his hand and phone to his ear.

Y/N: "Thank you so much Mr Kim." I whisper.

Jimin: "What are you looking at?" He comes from behind me and whispers in my ear. His breath on my neck... almost giving me a heart attack and giving me chills all over my body.

Y/N: "Goodness Jimin! You scared me to death! Look... you gave me goosebumps!" I show him my arm full of goosebumps.

Jimin: "Oh wow... I never knew I had that effect on you." He winks with a smirk. He burst laughing when he noticed my face turning red.

Y/N: "Bestie, you are not funny!" I complain.

Y/N: "By the way, where is Yohan?" I look around.

Jimin: "I think he is still debarking. He was talking to his contact about the new club. He was lingering, so he will probably be the last one off the plane." I roll my eyes.

Y/N: "Ddaeng Yohan. I am ready to get to the hotel." I whine like a baby.

Jimin: "Hush woman. Here he comes." He points toward Yohan. Yohan walks over to us.

Yohan: "Guys, I have a problem. My backer has requested I put on an event at our hotel in TWO DAYS to prove that I can run a second club. I can't do that. I am done. It's over." Yohan sits on a chair and rests his face in his palms. He was extremely worried.

Y/N: "You can't do anything here at the airport. Let's go to the hotel. I will help you as best as I can to help you pull this off.... fighting" I hold my fist in the air.

Jimin: "Yes, and I will help too. We can sit down and make a plan right away." He smiles at Yohan trying to boost his mood.

--------------

A shuttle bus takes us to the hotel from the airport. The entire ride Yohan was on the phone speaking with his people to help with the event. I can hear him exasperated with the man on the phone. I can tell in his voice he is worried about funding. Poor Yohan.

When we walk in the hotel, we see it is a BEAUTIFUL five-star resort. I feel like I am rich and famous!

We all share a 3-bedroom suite. I got the smallest bedroom, but I was OK with that! I mean.... At least I don't have to worry about these two guys trying anything with me. I giggle at my thoughts.

Suite 927 is amazing. I have my very own balcony looking over the pool.

Jimin: "Hey Y/N, I wanna check out your bedroom." He peeks his head in my room.

Y/N: "Come on in! Look at the pool!" I wave him over and he steps onto my balcony.

Jimin: "Wow, this is a great view. Let's go to the pool." He says excitedly.

Y/N: "Umm.. have you forgotten about Yohan's problem? We need to help him first."

Jimin: "Yeah you are right." With disappointment in his voice.

------------

Yohan, Jimin and I are settled around the kitchen table in the suite. We are figuring out our plan of action. Yohan has his left elbow on the table with his head in his hand. He has a pen in his right hand that he keeps tapping on the table.

Yohan: Jimin, would you please take care of the decorations? Y/N, will you please take care of the marketing? I will take care of the catering, liquor license and entertainment." Both Jimin and I nod in understanding.

Jimin: "Yohan, you know we got your back, right?" Jimin reaches across the table and grabs Yohan's hand.

Y/N: "That's right." I reach and grab Yohan's other hand and give it a small squeeze.

Y/N: "We will show that picky old man not to mess with you, Yohan. We support you." I proclaim.

Jimin: "Yes. He is so wrong for that. We will pull it off. Don't' worry." He takes in a deep breath. Yohan looks down at all of the work ahead with glassy eyes. He gives a defeated sigh.

-------------

Hi guys! Please Vote and Comment! I purple y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 29.7K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
60.4K 1.4K 37
Torn by her own dad, Hyejin finds herself alone with him to protect her mom and little brother. 10 years later, they meet but not how you'd expect it...
6K 302 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...
1.9M 81.8K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...