~THE IMAGINES - MICHAEL JACKS...

By livinginthebadera

BAD ERA IMAGINES FOR MICHAEL JACKSON More

"Not Sick"
Sharing Midnight Feelings and Giggles
Bad Dream
AMA's
"I won't hurt you"
Sneaking At Night and Midnight Appetite
Scary Movie Nights
"Sing With Me"
Attention Isn't Only On The Star
Wasted
Dancing In His Clothes
Scary Storms and Young Company
Red Carpet Competition
Sunsets, Swimming, and Singing
Children of Japan
Fear of Exotic Animals
Rehearsal Dehydration
Chosen From The Audience
Remembered From The Audience
Starry Nights and Super Soaker Fights
First Time Coffee Drinker
Hurt In A Mob
Inconceivable: Your Ship Has Sailed
The Day You Met
Sky of Diamonds and Sea of Ripples
"I'm Late"
Sibling Interruptions
Jamming in the Airport
Style Similarities
Complications With The Kiss
"Look At Me"
Aftermath
Night At The Amusement Park
As The Tension Thickens
Blushing and Bare Skin
Caught Up In The Rapture
"Be Yourself"
A Passionate Lover and a Protective Brother
On Set In New York
Cupcake Fight
Concert Love and Magic
Appreciation Of The Details
Alarm
One More Chance
Nocturnal Gremlins
"Goodnight, Applehead."
Coaxing The Tears
"I Can Stand The Rain"
"Breathe With Me"
Unbalanced Pain
Priority
Late Night Cravings
Two Bodies, One Soul
The Paranoia Leads To Terror
The Terror Stripped Her Of The Light
Out Of The Blue
The Risks One Will Take For Love
The Midnight Call
Crossing The Bridge
With The Power of Lavender
The Outlet
Open Road

Cabin Fever

3.7K 56 72
By livinginthebadera

No sleep last night
Been dreaming of you
Please hold me tight
'Cause I can't help the way that I feel
I just can't help the way that I feel
Thief in the night
You took my heart
Now danger's in sight
'Cause I can't help the way that I feel
- "Love Come Down" by Evelyn "Champagne" King

~~~~

"Michael," you whispered, leaning your head closer, "My love?"

Michael stirred slightly, feeling your lips against his cheek. Smiling, you leaned forward and planted a few kisses on his cheeks.

"Good morning," you whispered, smiling excitedly as you glanced at the beautiful scenery outside the window.

The morning sunlight was just beginning to peek through the trees. Gleaming with a bright orange tint, the sky glowed above the immense forest body. As the sun reflected off of the dewdrops and icicles in the trees, the wooden structures appeared to sparkle under the morning light. The bed was positioned beside an enormous floor-to-ceiling window and sliding glass door, allowing for a full view of the balcony that looked into the snowy wilderness.

You and Michael were vacationing in a private, luxurious cabin in Alaska. The two of you had just arrived on the previous night, so you were eager to go out and see the snow. Michael, however, was a difficult person to wake up.

"Mm?" He hummed, adjusting his position on the pillows. You bit your lip before leaning forward to kiss his ear. As you brushed against the side of his face, his curls tickled your forehead.

In your Eastern King Bed, there was more than enough room for the two of you to sleep the day away. The cherrywood headboard was pressed against one of the cabin's grey walls. You sat up and leaned against the wooden structure. Looking to your right, you took in the view of Michael's sleeping figure. His dark curls were untidily spread across the ivory pillowcase. As the sunlight seeped into the room, his caramel skin began to gleam from the gentle light. Though he resembled an angel sleeping on a cloud in the Heavens, you knew that he wouldn't budge unless you put an end to his peaceful slumber.

Letting out a dramatic sigh, you decided to shift to your last resort. Grabbing a pillow from your side of the bed, you lifted it up and held it above your head.

"Michael Joseph Jackson, if you don't open those beautiful brown eyes of yours, you're going to get a face full of Egyptian cotton," you warned, raising your eyebrows when he opened his eyes.

His eyes looked over your positioned and how you appeared to be so "ready" to attack him with the pillow. Before you could register his movements, he sat up, grabbed your waist, and yanked you back onto the bed. Screaming, you landed on his lap with a rough thud. He wrapped his arms around your body, pinning your arms to your sides before leaning back on the mattress. As you laid on his body, you thought about what had just happened.

"Michael, why don't you just get up when I try to coax you awake? Instead, you fake being asleep just to torture me, you shmuck!" You whined, squirming in his tight grip. You heard his chuckle from behind your head as he tightened his grip on your body.

"You asked for it, my love," he responded, planting a kiss on your bed head, "Girl, you know you wouldn't have gotten one good hit. Your swings are too slow and weak."

You dropped your jaw, turning your head to look up at him. "I'm highly offended by your criticism of my physical strength, Michael. I like to think of myself as a person built with an acceptable amount of lean muscle."

"No, you're built more like a freshly-sharpened pencil," Michael replied, giving your arms a gentle squeeze.

"Like you're built any different!" You protested, "Remind me to challenge you to an arm wrestling match, later on. I've about had it with your ego, Mister Jackson. "

He laughed loudly as you attempted to break yourself free from his grip. "If you're so strong, break free and go to the bathroom. I know you wanna get ready for our snow day today. You can have the bathroom first."

You groaned, struggling harder. "Come on, Michael. I actually have to go pee!"

Michael let out a sigh before loosening his grip. "Fine, but only because you have to—"

"Sike!" You screamed, jumping off the bed and bolting across the wooden floor.

"You little—c'mere!" Michael yelled, jumping up and chasing after you.

The two of you padded across the cabin's upstairs level. Using your cotton socks to your advantage, you slid across the floor, changing your direction every few seconds in an attempt to escape an approaching Michael. However, as many times as you'd darted in different directions, Michael managed to stay hot on your heels. You ran around a wooden pillar, darted across the sofa, and booked it to the bathroom. At the last second, you slammed the door in Michael's face and locked it. When Michael's body collided with the door, you let out a cackle.

"Oops, sorry! Were you trying to come in here?" You asked, leaning your ear against the door.

Michael banged on the door, making you jump back and scream. "Let me in, little girl," he said, altering his voice to sound spookier, "I promise I won't harm you."

"Oh, I'm sure," you replied, crossing your arms, "but I'm afraid that if I decide to let you in, my good sir, I might encounter an aggressive ambush from the Tickle Monster."

Your cheeks hurt from smiling as Michael chuckled through the door. "I won't make any promises. So, you gonna open the door and take it like the 'strong' woman you are, or are you gonna hide in there like a little wimp?"

"This 'little wimp' would like to freshen up in the shower, thank you very much," you replied, "So, I'll take the cowardly route."

"Tsk, tsk. Alright, Y/N. I won't worry about it. You'll open the door, eventually," he said evilly as his footsteps echoed through the door.

Giggling, you shook your head before walking to the mirror. Looking at your reflection, you took in your long hair and its numerous fly-always. You were clad in nothing but one of Michael's white t-shirts. After rubbing your eyes, you grabbed your toothbrush and rinsed it in the sink. Then, grabbing your toothpaste, you spread the minty white paste over the bristles before placing the brush in your mouth. As you brushed your teeth, you hummed at tune to yourself, swaying your hips slightly.

"No way to control it, it's totally automatic. Whenever you're around. I'm walking blindfolded, completely automatic, all of my systems are down," Michael sang through the door, making a bright smile spread across your face. You could never get away with humming anything without your lover catching you and joining in. "No way to control it, it's totally automatic. Whenever you're around. I'm walking blindfolded, completely automatic, all of my systems are down. Down, down, down," he continued.

As much as your instincts told you not to, you ran over to the door and opened it, allowing Michael to prance into the room. Thankfully, to your relief, he didn't ambush you in a ticklish revenge. Instead, he danced across the bathroom, continuing to sing "Automatic" by The Pointer Sisters. You laughed as you made your way to the sink and spit out some toothpaste. Michael walked over and grabbed your waist, rocking from side to side as he danced behind you.

As the two of you got ready in the bathroom, Michael had a musical marathon, singing any songs that popped into his head. He encouraged you to sing with him, but you always shied away from doing so. Like him, you were easily embarrassed and got flustered whenever he caught you singing. Nevertheless, he would continue to tease you about it and hush over how cute he thought you were.

Before long, the two of you were dressed and ready to head into the icy cold climate. Your top layers were a white puffy coat and tight black thermals. You finished off the look with a pair of brown snow boots. Michael was wearing a black puffy jacket, black snow pants, and brown snow boots.

When the pair of you made it outside, you immediately felt the crisp winter air on your face. Since the cabin was facing West—and the sun was rising behind the cabin—it casted a large shadow over the two of you. Shivering, you looked around at the beautiful winter wonderland. A mass of scattered conifer trees—all of them coated in snow—surrounded the cabin entrance. A stone pathway led you and Michael from the cabin to an open trail. You could physically feel your nose and cheeks growing red.

"Woo!" Michael whooped, "It's cold out here!"

Turning to Michael, you pressed your gloved hands against his cheeks. "You warm enough, baby?" You asked.

Michael smiled charmingly before nodding. "I am, but are you? Your poor little nose is bright red!" He bent down and placed a peck on the tip of your nose. You giggled, shaking your head.

"This always happens when I go out in cold weather. Don't worry about me. Now, come on! I wanna see the mountains! Have you got the camera? I want to take as many pictures as possible!"

Michael nodded. "Got it with me. Come on, Rudolph, let's get into the sun, at least."

Grabbing your hand, the two of you began walking across the snowy trail. As you swung your hands back and forth, you admired the wondrous scenery that enveloped the trail. Since the entire property was made part of a resort and made for tourists, the two of you didn't have to worry about running into any unexpected obstacles, like wild animals.

When the mountains began to come into view, Michael took a picture of you.

When he looked down at the picture, you took the opportunity to pick up a piece of snow, ball it into a snowball, and chug it at him. He looked up right before it hit him in the face. Laughing loudly, you bent over and closed your eyes. Michael wiped the snow from his face, chuckling slightly.

"Okay," He said lowly, making your laughter die down, "You wanna play, then? We'll play, then, baby."

With that, he tucked the picture into his pocket before bending down. You watched as he began making a snowball, one that was much bigger than yours. Your eyes widened as you began backing up.

"Oh no," you said to yourself, giggling as he stood up.

Mischief was plastered all over his face. "Oh yes," he said.

He threw the snowball and you turned around. It ended up hitting the back of your head. You screamed before falling onto the soft snow. Letting out a laugh, you adjusted yourself into a sitting position. Looking at Michael, you saw that he was already stocking up on snowballs. You let out a gasp before beginning to make your own batch of snowballs.

"This is war!" You yelled, beginning to throw them at him.

Unfortunately, Michael was fast. You continued to throw the balls of snow, failing to hit him with every throw. Eventually, you ran out of snowballs.

Michael stood in front of you, tossing a snowball up and down in his right hand. In his left hand, he had a handful of freshly made snowballs. Your gaze went from his handful of snowballs to your empty hands. When you looked back at him, he began walking towards you. You raised your hand, pointing at him.

"Stay back," you said, beginning to giggle nervously as you backed up.

"Why? You had your time to throw them. Now, it's my time," he said, smirking as he continued to toss the snowball up and down.

"B-But you have better aim than me. That's not fair!" You squealed as he finally threw his first ball.

You ducked and managed to escape the first impact. However, Michael was far from finished. With one last mischievous look, he began charging at you. Letting out a scream, you turned around and ran in the opposite direction. Michael went to town when throwing them, managing to hit you multiple times. As you ran, you tried to weave your way away from
his throws, but it was almost as if he could predict which way you were going to run. Finally, he ran out of snowballs.

"Ha!" You yelled, halting your running.

Michael continued to charge at you, however, and your breath caught. You could feel the adrenaline running through your veins as you turned around to start running again. There was no reason for it. Michael didn't have anymore snowballs, so you didn't need to run. But, Michael always found great joy and amusement in chasing you. It was part of his childlike charm. There didn't have to be a reason for you to run. You just ran because he was running after you. Smiling widely, you tried to outrun him in your large winter clothing, something you knew you would fail at.

"Give up, Y/N!" He yelled.

"Never! You can't catch me!" You yelled back.

"Oh, I'm gonna get you!" He exclaimed, easily gaining on you.

How he managed to run so fast in snow boots was beyond you. He had longer legs, but still, the boots were slowing you down, immensely. As he came up behind you, you tried to make one last attempt at escape by ducking and rolling down the hill.

"Wha—"

Michael didn't even get a word out before he stopped. Watching you in great confusion and amusement, he stuck his hands in his pockets and waited for you to get to the bottom of the small hill. Within not long, you reached the bottom of the hill, screaming with laughter.

"Enjoy yourself?" Michael asked, making his way down the hill.

"That was so much fun!" You exclaimed, raising your arms up, "I'm so dizzy, though!"

"Yeah? I wouldn't say that so soon. Look at your hair! It's soaked! You're gonna get yourself sick," he said, reaching your spot on the ground and kneeling next to you, "Too dizzy to walk?"

"Nope," you said, confidently, standing up before falling back down again.

Michael laughed and shook his head. "C'mere."

He scooped you up, holding you bridal style. You giggled before rubbing your nose against his. "My knight in shining—"

A sudden darkness covered both of you. You looked up and noticed a dark cloud that had covered the sun, which was now high in the sky.

"Mm," Michael hummed, "I think a storm is coming. I can feel it." He put you down before bending down in front of you. "We'll need to make it back inside quicker. Hop on."

"I'm not dizzy anymore, Mike," you giggled, "I can walk."

"You walk slow. Come on, hurry up," he replied, making you gasp in offense.

"Fine, then," you sassed, earning a giggle from him, "But I don't want to hear you complaining about a sore back."

After hopping onto his back, he hurried up the hill and continued back up the pathway. Thankfully, the storm was just beginning to start up as he reached the familiar stone pathway. "Okay," He said, putting you down, "Come on. Let's get inside."

Wrapping an arm around your shoulders, he led you back into the cabin. Almost as soon as you closed the door, the wind began to howl. Looking back in alarm, you couldn't help but think that the universe had been on your side.

~~~~

"Look at that," you said, eyeing the gruesome store in awe.

"I know. Imagine being stuck out in that," Michael replied, rubbing your back as he looked out the balcony window with you.

"So," you said, turning to him, "What should we do now?"

The sky had darkened and it had been hours since the two of you returned to the cabin. You'd been trying to find ways to kill time.

A smile spread across Michael's face as he walked away from the window. Curiosity sparked within you as you watched him walk over to the radio. When he turned it on, "Open Arms" by Journey began to play. He turned to you and held out a hand.

"My lady," he said, formerly inviting you to dance.

You laughed softly, walking over to him. "My good sir. I'm afraid you're going to have to lead me in this."

Michael smiled before pulling you to him. "Of course."

The two of you began dancing around the room. Your socks padded across the wooden floor as you stepped in an organized manner. He made up the choreography as you went on, allowing him to lead you in a romantic ballroom dance. Michael kept his hand on your waist, a notion that always brought you reassurance. It was always his silent way of saying, "I've got you." A shy smile made its way across your face as he looked into your eyes. He never failed to enchant you with his sparkling brown gaze. Looking into his eyes, you could see the love and light of your life.

Breaking apart, he raised your arm and allowed you to spin around. Your hair soared behind you as your body moved in the circular motion. When you collided with him, once again, he tightened his grip on your waist and leaned down, lowering you with him. As he dipped you, you leaned your head back and let your hair fall. He didn't keep you down there for long, but it was long enough for you to open your eyes and peek out the window. You let out a gasp as he lifted you back up.

"What is it?" He asked, looking at you in concern.

"Michael . . ." You spoke, pointing to the window.

The storm had let up, but that wasn't what you were looking at. In the dark blue sky, an Aurora Borealis was painting the sky with bright neon pigments. Michael gasped, catching sight of the beautiful view. As he continued to stare out the window, you looked around the dark room, frantically trying to find your coats. When you spotted them on the sofa, you smiled and hurried to retrieve them. You walked around the piece of furniture, grabbed the puffy jackets, and walked back over to Michael.

"Here," you said, handing him his black jacket, "Come on."

The pair of you put your jackets on before walking over to the balcony window. Michael opened the sliding glass door, allowing you to walk out first. He quickly followed suit and closed the door behind him. Walking to the wooden railing, the two of you stared at the sky in absolute awe and wonderment. This was something that both of you had never seen before. The sight took your breath away.

In that moment, you looked from the sky to Michael. His eyes were wide as he watched the breathtaking light show. Turning around, you could still here "Open Arms" playing from the radio. Then, looking back at Michael, and how the lights reflected in his doe eyes as they sparkled underneath the night sky, you realized you were the luckiest girl in the world.

"How did I get so lucky," you said, causing him to turn his attention to you.

Smiling softly, he spoke. "I say the same thing about you every single day."

With that, he pulled you close and your lips collided. The brilliant lights continued to dance across the sky as your lips danced together. The cool night air, the music, and everything around you faded into an aura of bliss. The world was just you and him.

~~~~

Hi loves! Hope you enjoyed this!

Question: I've written most of my imagines in the second person, where I use the pronoun "you" a lot. Do you guys prefer hearing the story the typical way that I do it (second person) or do you like to hear Michael's point of view?

I enjoy writing Michael's point of view and I wanted to know if you guys want to see more of it. Let me know what you think!

Lots of love! x.

~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 780 29
Imagines devoted to Michael Jackson's J5 era 🥺💕
234K 3.4K 120
Stories of Michael Jackson from different era's. Also if you don't like the things I write in this book. I'm saying this nicely, please don't read my...
12K 239 11
˚୨🎞️୧⋆。 Michael x reader ˚୨☎️୧⋆。 I update whenever I can ˚୨🧸୧⋆。 requests: closed
233K 7K 126
a collection of very short and sweet scenarios/imagines i used to come up with on instagram. now i write them here only. all eras included. no sexual...