AMA's

You took deep breaths, trying to contain your excitement. You and Michael were going to the AMA's. At the moment, you were nearly ready.

Your dress was long, silky, and red. Curling your hair wasn't hard, but you were clueless when it came to makeup. You rarely wore much, so red carpet makeup was not something you were familiar with. Luckily, Karen Faye said she could stop by and help you. Karen was Michael's makeup artist and good friend.

"You really don't need much. Your eyes are gorgeous! You don't need to bring them out with pounds of eyeshadow. Just a little with mascara will do."

You nodded and closed your eyes, letting her work.

"You look beautiful. Michael's gonna flip."

You laughed.

"He hasn't seen me dolled up in a long time."

"How long has it been?" She asked.

"Since the Grammy's. You know, when Michael took home like eight of them."

"Oh my gosh. Who could forget?"

"Anyways, thank you so much for doing this. I would've ended up looking like I did my makeup with a pack of highlighters."

Karen laughed.

"I have to be honest with you. I'm really in love with your relationship. You guys seem so happy together. He talks about you all the time," she said.

"Oh gee. Thank you so much. I feel like I annoy everyone around me by talking about him so much!"

"Oh please! I love hearing about how happy you two are! Okay....and.....done!"

You opened your eyes.

"Wow, it's been a while. I haven't looked like this in years. You're amazing, thank you so much!" You smiled and hugged her.

"Of course! I'm so glad I could do the honors. Now turn around."

You obeyed. She gently fixed your hair and brushed off your dress.

"You're ready, Y/N," she smiled.

You smiled back.

"Now go downstairs and make his jaw drop," Karen said, pushing you out the door.

You laughed and thanked her again.

With each step, your heel clicked on the stair.

"Y/N? Is that you?"

Michael walked to the bottom of the steps. His jaw and your jaw dropped at the same time.

"Wow," he gasped.

"You're really handsome," you gasped.

"Me? Have you looked in the mirror at how beautiful you look?"

"Yes, but my jaw still dropped at the sight of you."

"You're beautiful."

"You look amazing."

"Listen, you both look like a pair of hot cinnamon rolls. We get it. Now it's time to stop gawking at each other and get going," Bill interrupted, walking in the room.