U.A. Genius Bottled Hero (Kam...

By KamenRiderHazard

This is the story of Y/n L/n, a teen who lives alone due to not having parents, but that won't stop him from... More

Bio
Harem (MHA Girls)
Harem (MHA Girls) 2
Harem (MHA Girls) 3
START OF THE EXPERIMENT (PROLOGUE)
CAN I BECOME A HERO?
U.A. ENTRANCE EXAM
CLASS 1-A
REVEAL AND COMBAT TRAINING
THE BUILDING GENIUS AND THE DRAGONIC MUSCLEHEAD
CLASS REPRESNTAIVES AND USJ
ENCOUNTER WITH VILLAINS
THE TEACHERS HAVE ARRIVED
THE SPORTS FESTIVAL
REVEAL AND FIRST PLACE
CAVALRY BATTLE AND ONE-ON-ONE BATTLE
THE TOP 8
QUARTER AND SEMI FINALS
FINAL MATCH AND NEW MEMBER
CONFRONTATION AND HERO NAMES
MASSACRE IN HOSU CITY AND KAMEN RIDER GREASE'S ARRIVAL
CLASS RANKING AND MORE GIRLS?!
STUDYING AND... MARRAIGE PROPOSAL?!
PRACTICAL EXAM
HARD TIME FOR STUDENTS AND SECRET REVEALED
BUILD VS ALL MIGHT
MALL AND... MOM?
THE REASON WHY
CHILDREN OF THE RIDERS
RETURN OF THE SMASHES AND THE DEFANGING OF A FAKE
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): WELCOME TO I-ISLAND
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER) PARTY CRASHED... BY VILLAINS AND SMASH?!
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): TEENS VS VILLAINS... SURPRISING ALLY?
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): HEROES GRAND BATTLE AND A BUILDING CHARGE!
(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): THE TALK, THE DATE, AND... ANOTHER?
TRAINING CAMP OF HELL AND FELINE FASCINATIONS
RIDER'S PROMISE, HELLISH TRAINING AND A ASSASSIN'S RECRUIT
VILLAIN ATTACK, SNIPER DUEL, AND BROKEN PROMISE
HAZARDOUS LOST OF CONTROL, BLOODY KILL AND DEBUT OF THE WOLF
HUNTERS BECOME PREY, LOSS OF A STUDENT, CAMP AFTERMATH

CROSS-Z'S NEW UPGRADE AND INTERNSHIP

5.6K 99 56
By KamenRiderHazard

As everyone else are still deciding on which Pro Hero they would join for the internship, Y/n was in the Build Lab with Ryujin as the Genius is typing on the computer at high speed.

Ryujin: Damn... your fast, you sure you don't have a speed Quirk?...

Y/n: Haha... I wish... My Quirk just allows me to process information faster then anyone or anything in the world... I could research through 2,000 Terabyte flash drives and still be able to remember every single piece of information...

Ryujin: Damn...

While Ryujin is still amazed from Y/n's abilities, the Genius kept looking through the computer and found the information he was looking for.

Y/n: There it is...

Ryujin snapped out of his thoughts and turns to the screen. As he did, he read a bit of the information and looked back at the pack he got from Cross-Z Dragon.

Ryujin: Sclash Jelly?...

Y/n: Yeah... their jelly-packed containers which holds fullbottles essence, except solidified as a gel...

Ryujin: So this is a Sclash Jelly...

He then gives to Y/n as he sees he had his hands out, meaning that he needed.

Y/n: And this one is perfect you...

He then reads more of the information.

Y/n: This one holds the same essence as your Dragon fullbottle, but is much more stronger... and it seems that most of this data was stolen, but Sento Kiryu got all of it back... huh, I wonder what else is there...

Ryujin: So... can you ma-

Y/n: If your about to ask if I can make the Driver for it... give me an hour...

Ryujin: Oh yeah!... your the man!...

Cross-Z Dragon, who was on Ryujin's head, roared in happiness.

Cross-Z Dragon: Roar...

Y/n: Now then... we need to check your Hazard Level... it says that the requirements to use the Driver, you have to have a Hazard Level of 4.0, or else you won't be able to use it...

Ryujin: I've got that covered... Cross-Z Dragon!...

Cross-Z Dragon then flew from his head as Ryujin reached out his hand. Then, Cross-Z Dragon bites down on Ryujin's arm and let's go to breathe out the numbers "4.3" in flames.

Ryujin: LETS GO!!!...

Y/n: Ok nah... that's just cheating... I'm close though, just at 3.9...

Ryujin: What do you expect?... look at these bad boys...

He then starts flexing and showing of his muscles.

Y/n: Alright, muscle head... I'll get things started...

He then proceeds get the parts needed to construct the Sclash Driver. Ryujin then asked.

Ryujin: So... have you chosen which Pro Hero you going for in the internship?...

Y/n: Actually no... when I thought about it, most of them are either trying to learn more about the Rider System, or just to make themselves look better if they showed the media that they were interning the "famous vigilante: Kamen Rider Build"...

Ryujin: They're not all like that... some of them are a little good...

Y/n: Yeah, yeah... I know, but I actually want to do something productive and meaningful in order to be a Hero not just for my sake, but for everyone else since I'm the Class rep... and since I promised them I'll them to the goal of becoming a Pro Hero...

Ryujin: That's cool and all, but it seems that your extremely eager to find someone... what's the real reason, man?...

Y/n:... Alright, you want to know?...

Ryujin nods, resulting in Y/n answering.

Y/n: Have you ever read a book that talks about the Kamen Riders of the past?...

Ryujin: Oh yeah, they were always my favourite and I've read it a few more times since I met Cross-Z Dragon...

Y/N: Well, the evil entities that the Riders fought in the past... they're probably still alive...

It was then Ryujin's once excite full expression turned into one of shock.

Ryujin: Are you serious?!...

Y/n: Yeah... I ran through thousands of simulations and possibilities in my head... and the results are that there's a very high and certain chance that they are still active then those of being dead...

Ryujin: Then it looks like our responsibilities as Kamen Riders will be greater then all the rest of the Heroes in the world... I just wish that they're were more of us, man...

Y/n then had a thought.

Y/n (Inner thoughts): More Kamen Riders?... I hope we meet with one if there is...

He snapped out of his thoughts as he pushed that questions to the back of his head, as he turns back to Ryujin.

Ryujin: Anyway, at least we have each other right now man... after all, since we're both Riders, we're kinda like brothers in a way, right?...

Y/n slightly flinched from that, which Ryujin noticed, but the former then nodded in agreement. Sure it was a heavy subject to talk about, but it seems like he didn't mind it with Ryujin around. Ever since they met, the two became great friends and allies and relied each other when it came to any test or problems the tqo faced, but they worked throught. Together, like true brothers.

Seeing that the mood got a bit too serious, Y/n then asked.

Y/n: Oh yeah, that's right... hey Ryujin, who are you going with?...

Ryujin's exciteful expression returned as he smirked.

Ryujin: I'm so happy you asked!... you see, I got an internship at the last second!...

Y/n: Really... who is it?...

Ryujin: It's the number two Hero, Endeavor!...

It was then Y/n dropped the screw driver, which confused Ryujin.

Ryujin: Hey man, what's wrong?...

He then sees that Y/n had a very frightened expression on his face.

Y/n: R-Really, E-Endeavor?!... y-you must be so l-lucky to have him send an o-offer...

Ryujin got even more confused about why his friend was acting all scared.

The reason for the Genius's expression is that he was reminded how the Flame Hero was angry about his kiss with Shoko, as well as how he was told by All Might that all of the teachers were struggling to keep Endeavor from getting to him when he was unconscious from the said kiss.

Time skip

Y/n was adding the finishing touches to the Sclash Driver while Ryujin's was sleeping on the bed on the other room.

Y/n: Annnd... done...

Hearing this immediately woke Ryujin up from his nap as he rushed over to Y/n.

Ryujin: So this is...

Y/n: Yup... I present to you... the Sclash Driver...

Y/n then turns to Ryujin, showing the Dragonic Rider his new Driver.

Y/n (Inner thoughts): Maybe I should have Mei help me with an upgrade one day?... maybe...

He snapped out his thought from Ryujin's yelling.

Ryujin: Awesome!...

But before he could grab his new Driver, the Genius smacked his hand away.

Ryujin: OW!... what was that for?!...

Y/n: Have you never heard of the phrase "Patience is a virtue"?... because I need to tell you about the consequences that comes with using this Driver...

Ryujin: Consequences?... what consequences?...

Y/n face palmed at Ryujin's stupid question.

Y/n: I'm about to explain them out to you... like how with every transformation with this, your aggression level as well as your desire to fight will grow, meaning that you have to have a lot of control with your emotions... but with time and experience, these effects will dissipate over time, but you must control your emotions from now until then... another thing is that the first few transformation will result in the user being electrocuted a bit, but once mastered, it'll be like transforming with the Build Driver... another things is-

Ryujin: Snooore!...

However, Y/n's explaination was in vain as Ryujin fell asleep in boredom, resulting in Y/n with a angry tick mark on his head, as he smacked the sleeping dragon with the Sclash Driver on the head.

Ryujin: OWWW!!!...

Y/n: You know what!... go ahead and use the Driver how you want!... I ain't playing these games anymore!... don't blame me if you get hurt!...

Ryujin:... Alright!...

Time skip

Y/n and Ryujin were now at Field Gamma, with Ryujin attaching the Sclash Driver onto his waist, and Y/n with a tablet.

Y/n: You ready?...

Ryujin: I'm ready!...

Y/n: Then go ahead...

Ryujin: Here we go!...

Ryujin then twist the cap on the Dragon Sclash Jelly and inserts it into the Driver.

Dragon Jelly!

Ryujin then takes a fighting stance.

Ryujin: Henshin!

He then presses down on the wrench-looking lever and immediately get shocked by electricity from the Driver.

Ryujin: Argh!...

Y/n: Ryujin!...

But before he could rush towards him, Ryujin yelled.

Ryujin: I!!!... GOT!!!... THIS!!!...

Then a vial-like container surrounded him as the inside starts filling up with blue jelly with Ryujin inside it.

Tsubureru! Nagareru! Afurederu! Dragon in Cross-Z Charge!

Buurraahh!

Then the vial-like container twist into it self and forms Ryujin's new armour with the shoulder and head part made from the same blue jelly. He has now become Kamen Rider... Cross-Z Charge!

Y/n: Alright!...

Cross-Z Charge: This power... gives me the feeling I can't lose!...

Y/n: Good, now let's see what "Cross-Z Charge" can do!...

He then types on the tablet, resulting in the U.A. robots to charge at Cross-Z Charge.

Cross-Z Charge: Isn't that school property?... aren't they going to get pissed?...

Y/n does nothing but shrugged with an added "meh". He then suddenly sends several 3-point robots at Cross-Z Charge, who responded by dodging and punching them, surprised that he sent them into a near by building.

Cross-Z Charge: Damn!... did you see that, I'm unstoppable!...

He then turns to see Y/n with a low-key sadistic smile, which got Cross-z Charge to sweat drop.

Cross-Z Charge:... Oh crap...

Y/n then sends out several 1, 2, and 3-points robots at the Sclash Jelly user, who once again responded with dodging and punching, but shortly he started getting hits.

Cross-Z Charge: This is going too far... I need a weapon!...

But before he could summon the Beat Crosser, Y/n yelled.

Y/n: Say "Twin Breaker"!...

Cross-Z Charge: W-What?!... don't you know how retarded that sou-

Y/n: JUST SAY IT!!!...

Cross-Z Charge was very frightened from his fellow Riders change in attitude.

Cross-Z Charge: F-Fine!...

He ducks to dodge an incoming hit from a bot and then says.

Cross-Z Charge: Alright... um, Twin Breaker?!...

It was then jelly came out from a tube on Cross-z Charge's arm and forms his new weapon, the Twin Breaker.

Twin Breaker!

Cross-Z Charge: Oooh?!...

He then grabs one of the beams and pulls them back, switching the Twin Breaker from Beam Mode into Attack Mode.

Attack Mode!

The bots rushed at him again and was about to punch him, but that was before he retaliated with an upwards slash with the Twin Breaker, the annihilating metal arm.

Cross-Z Charge: Your "screwed" now!...

While he felt proud about his joke, Y/n face palmed as he cringed. Cross-Z Charge then ends the fight as he punches the robot with the Twin Breaker, resulting in an explosion with Cross-Z Charge as the winner.

Cross-Z Charge: Damn, like holy damn!... did you see that?!... This thing is AWESOME!!!...

Y/n: I saw, I saw... but you need to calm down and keep your emotions in check... otherwise you might go berserk and destroy anything in front of you...

The Kamen Rider nodded as he takes out the Dragon Sclash Jelly from the Driver, turning back into Ryujin.

Ryujin: But for real, this thing is amazing... and it's so easy to use, thanks for building it for me, man...

Y/n: Your welcome... but you don't get of that easy... from what I've seen, you have a lot to work on... so during your internship, you will be working on mastering on using the Sclash Driver...

Ryujin was then about to weep from getting "homework", but that was before he realised how easy his assignment is.

Ryujin: Wait... that's it?...

Y/n: Yup...

Ryujin: Huh... sounds easy enough...

They then turn to Cross-Z Dragon who was flying by Y/n's side the entire time, roaring in celebration for it's partner's new power.

Cross-Z Dragon: Roar...

Ryujin: You said it buddy... piece of cake...

Time skip to next day

It had been a day since Class 1-A chosen their names and now they were talking about their internship.

Mina: Hey guys, have you decided what Pro agency you're going with yet?...

Mineta: I'm going with Mt Lady!...

Asui: Mineta... you're thinking about something perverted aren't you?...

Mineta: Of course not!...

It was then Y/n whispered about how he met Mt Lady a few times from Nascita and that Cy served her a few times.

He also told them about how much different Mt Lady is then she is when not on camera or in a crowd, which made everyone but a clueless Mineta laughing.

Ojiro: Anyway, Ashido, you made it pretty far in the tournament, too... I'm surprised that you got only a little a bit of offers...

Mina: I know, it's a little frustrating but I still got some...

Hagakure: Maybe it was because how everyone were more focused in Y/n?... he's the most famous out of all of us, so it isn't surprising that he'd get the most with Todoroki...

Ryujin: Um... Hagakure, you shouldn't have said it like that...

Hagakure: Huh, why?... isn't it true?...

Ryujin: I mean yeah, but you kinda made Y/n feel really bad about himself right now...

Hagakure, Ojiro and Mina were very confused what they meant until Ryujin pointed towards Y/n and they all turned, only to be shocked to see the Genius Kamen Rider sulking and rocking while in a fedal position.

Y/n: It's my fault... it's my fault... it's my fault... it's my fault...

Mina and Hagakure immediately rushed to Y/n in order to comfort him.

Hagakure: AH!... Y/n, I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!!... I'M SORRY!!!...

Y/n: No your right... they were to focused in me that they didn't see the talent in Mina... I didn't get enough offers for her... I'm a bad boyfriend... a sorry excuse of a boyfriend...

But before he could sulk anymore, he was kissed on the lips by Mina, which surprised him and everyone else but Y/n eased into it. After what felt like an eternity for the kissing two, Mina let go and gave him a smile.

Mina: Now don't say that... it isn't your fault...

Y/n: R-Really...

Mina: Of course it isn't... if it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't have got any at all... so stop sulking and show me that million dollar smile...

Y/n did as she says as he wipes his tears and gives her his brightest smile, which got her to blush with a smile.

Mina: There's the Genius I fell in love with...

Although Y/n saw the blush on Mina's face, not only did he completely missed glares of jealousy from the Build Girls who were present as well as Kaminari and Mineta, he also didn't see the faint blush on Hagakure (Understandable) and Asui. The conversation went back to talking about the internship went Izumi explained about hers, then Ochako spoke.

Ochako: I already decided where I'm going...

Y/n: So which Hero agency did you choose?...

Ochako: Battle Hero: Gunhead's agency...

Izumi: Huh?... Gunhead's a huge battle type!... Urakaka, you're going there?...

Ochako: Yup... I got an offer from them...

Izumi: Really?... I thought you would try to be a Hero like 13...

Ochako: Ultimately, yes... but since my battle with Bakugo in the Sport's Festival made me realised... The stronger I get, the more possibilities I'll have!... If I do what I want, I'll have a narrower perspective!...

She then turns to Y/n with a blush.

Ochako: I-I also want to be strong... to be like a Hero like Y/n...

Y/n: Me, a Hero?... I'm still a first year, and although I was a vigilante, they don't count as a Hero...

Shoko: That's not true...

All focused turns to Shoko who suddenly joins in the conversation, surprised that she's actually contributing.

Shoko: If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been able to see that my Quirk is my own, not my father's, and that he doesn't control my life, I do... Not only that, but your always risking yourself to help, protect or save someone, even if it would risk your life or advantage... like in the USJ attack when you helped All Might and how your always offering to help in the Sport's festival...

Hearing Shoko Todoroki, out of all people, speak this much surprised everyone, only to be surprised even further when she gave him a genuine smile.

Shoko: If that doesn't make you a Hero... I don't what will... since your already a hero to me...

He then turns to everyone else and saw that they were all smiling in agreement. This however was interrupted when Ochako asked Izumi a question.

Ochako: This really isn't as important, but it's been bothering me for a while, but... why is your legs trembling?...

Izumi: Oh, this?... it's the air chair exercise...

Ochako: Air chair?!...

After that, everyone kept talking about which Hero agency their going to intern with, except for Y/n who still hasn't decided.

Time skip

Class had ended and the Build Girls were about to ask Y/n if they wanted to walk home, until he was called out by Aizawa.

Aizawa: L/n... can you stay back with me... I have something to discuss with you...

Y/n: Oh... alright sir...

He then turns to the Build Girls who looked disappointed that they couldn't walk home with Y/n, until he made a suggestion.

Y/n: Since we can't go together... I'll make it up with you all with some treats in Nascita, anything you want...

Their disappointed expressions turns into one of excitement and nodded and went of ahead.

Now Y/n was left alone with Aizawa, who was leading him to an empty class room. Once they entered the room, Aizawa turned to Y/n and said nothing.

Y/n: So whatcha need from me, si-

He was interrupted however by Aizawa's scarf suddenly approaching him at high speed, but before Y/n could reach for his Driver, his hand was caught by his teacher's scarf.

He wasn't going to go down that easily however as while he was being dragged closer to Aizawa, he grabbed the closet thing to him as he was now faced to face with his teacher.

Aizawa: Let me ask you something Y/n... how dependent are you about your Driver?...

Y/n then smirked.

Y/n: If it's like your scarf, then only a bit... and as a side note, Mr Aizawa... you should be focused not just on one hand...

While Aizawa was confused by what he meant, he then feels something sharp and pointy touch his neck, and widen his eyes in surprise when he saw Y/n's other hand holding a 2# pencil, using it like a certain assassin. Aizawa could do nothing but smirk with interest.

Aizawa: Not bad kid...

He then lets go of his student.

Y/n: So what was that all about?... some type of test?...

Aizawa: You could say that... I wanted to assess the abilities of your Quirk, since it's the only one I can't erase...

Y/N; I wouldn't be surprised... it's more knowledge then an actual ability... so sir, now that we got that out of the way... why did you really call for me?...

Aizawa: *Sigh*... Ok L/n... know that I don't really do this, but seeing how you havn't decided on which internship to go with and after assessing your abilities of your Quirk alone... I want to make you an offer...

Y/n: Wait... you... want to intern me?...

Aizawa: That's right... your style is very similar to mine, as you use what you have on hand to the best of your abilities, as well as being very strategic in battle and rescues from what I've seen from the USJ attack to the Sport's Festival... if possible, I want to further increase the range of your Quirk's abilities and agin even more experience, but you should know this...

He then gives Y/n the most serious look he got.

Aizawa: If you accept, my training will not be easy... it could even be define as a bit brutal, but I can assure you that it will benefit you in the future when you are and when you aren't using your Driver...

Once he gave his answer, Y/n responded with a smirk of confidence and determination, which made further the interest of Aizawa.

Y/n: When do we start... Mr Aizawa, sir?...

Aizawa then held out his hands, which Y/n shook and that was when their internship had begun.

Time skip

It had been a few days since Y/n's internship with Aizawa had begun and the two had been sparing against each other in Close Quarters Combat at the U.A. Training Room.

Everyone else in Class 1-A were also working hard in their internships... well some of them.

Izumi is trying to master One For All while under the supervisor of All Might's teacher.

Ochako is training fighting styles with other Pro Heroes in Gunhead's Agency. She also found Gunhead's actions and way of speaking somewhat cute.

Kirishima was tagged along with Tetsutetsu, from the Sport's Festival, but they were currently being scolded by the Pro Hero, Fourth Kind.

Katsumi was interning with the Number 4 Top Hero, Best Jeanist, but didn't expect to have her hair being straightened out, regretting her decision.

Momo was with Itsuka from Class 1-B as they were having a Photo modeling session with the Pro Hero, Uwabami.

Kyoka was on patrol with the Pro Hero, Death Arms, and she finds it harder then class.

Mineta however was just doing household chores for Mt Lady, as she does nothing.

Asui was interning with Pro Heroes from the Sealky Agency.

As for Shoko and Ryujin, they were both interning with Endeavor. During the internship, Ryujin has been trying to master the Sclash Driver the entire time, while training his fire with Shoko.

He also learnt why Y/n was scared of Endeavor as the Flame Hero kept yelling at his daughter for kissing and confessing to the said Genius and how he really wants to burn Y/n to a crisp.

Back to Y/n

Since he had much more experience then the Kamen Rider, Aizawa won most of their spars, but was impressed how Y/n still won some matches, despite not using his Build Driver.

Aizawa: All right, kid... we can take a break...

Y/n then drops his fighting stance and sits down on the ground in exhaustion.

Y/n: Damn... you weren't kidding when you said "it won't be easy"...

Aizawa: If it's any consolation... you're doing better then I expected... catch...

He then throws a cooled bottle of water to Y/n.

Y/n caught the bottle and thanks his teacher before he took a long swig from the bottle. Once he finished his sip, he saw his teacher with a serious look.

Y/n: Is something the matter sir?...

Aizawa:... Have you heard the rumours from Hosu city?...

Y/n: About the "Hero Killer"... who hasn't?... his been taking down a lot of "Fake Heroes"...

Aizawa: Yeah, but it's not that... it's about what I heard about three days after his first appearance... and it has to do with you and Mizuchi in a way...

Y/n: How's that?...

Aizawa: Apparently someone appeared out of nowhere, hunting the "Hero Killer"... a "Golden Kamen Rider"...

It was then Y/n's interest peaked as his eyes widened.

Y/n: A "Golden"... "Kamen Rider"?...

He then thought to himself as he thinks back to the book of Kamen Riders as well as his research on "Project Build".

Y/n (Inner thoughts): Could it be?...

He then snaps out his thoughts when Aizawa spoke again.

Aizawa: As of right now, the Golden Rider is taking down several Villains in Hosu... attempting to gain the attention of "Hero Killer"...

Y/n: You know what this means to me, right?...

Aizawa: Yes... since you are a Kamen Rider yourself, as well as Mizuchi, I knew you'll be interested in this... which is why I'm giving you the opportunity right now to get to Hosu city and use what you've learnt from our internship and go find that Kamen Rider and help him out... or you could stay and leave it to hi-

Y/n: I'm going...

He responded immediately, which resulted in Aizawa smirking from his student's decisions.

Aizawa: You can't turn your back on a fellow Rider, can you?...

Y/n: Wrong... I don't turn my back on anyone, Rider or not... but the more Kamen Riders we have, the better...

Aizawa:... Looks like you were the right choice for my offer... go ahead kid... but when you get back, our training will be intensified...

Y/n: Yes sir... Mr Aizawa...

He then takes out the Lion fullbottle and inserts into his Build Phone, transforming the phone into the Machine Builder.

he gets on his bike and pouts on the helmet and turns to his teacher.

Y/n: I'm off, sir... YOOHOO!!!...

He then revs the engine and drives through a window to get on the road, leaving Aizawa in a room with a broken glass.

Aizawa:... I don't get paid enough for this...

He sighs in annoyance, knowing he would have to explain about the broken window, but deep inside... he was smirking about the Genius Hero's determination to protect and save someone... like a Hero.

PREVIEW ON WHAT'S NEXT ON KANE RIDER BUILD X MY HERO ACADEMIA

???: you know... I've been looking for you for awhile now... Hero Killer: STAIN!!!...

Stain: It's you!.... GREASEEE!!!...

Izumi: A Golden... Kamen Rider...

Grease: I'll let my passion burn... AND CRUSH YOU!!!...

NEXT CHAPTER: MASSACRE IN HOSU CITY AND KAMEN RIDER GREASE'S ARRIVAL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 18.2K 44
Namura Yuji was a normal 15 year old with a pretty crappy quirk. He's quite the trouble maker; a delinquent at school with questionable marks and fri...
19.5K 916 16
All your life you never really thought much about becoming a hero like most people your age would've. You just wanted to do what you wanted, to build...
29.5K 685 10
A young man wakes up in a space station, with no memories, and the only thing he knows is his name, a woman and a Driver. Male reader x Harem
1.6K 44 9
Ever since quirks had been discovered people were split into three groups Heroes, Villains and civilians like most people Y/n wanted to be a hero but...