Abhishree ~ The Queen of Maha...

By magicallovely

Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming... More

Abhishree ~ The Pride of Mahabaleshgarh
Copyrights & Gifts
1 ~ Beginning of the End
2 ~ The Sunlight Through Window
3 ~ Groom the Prince
4 ~ The Princess Became The Slave
5 ~ A Night With The Prince
6 ~ Prince spent time with Courtesan
7 ~ Prince takes the Bath
8 ~ Princess gone wild
9 ~ The Fearless Princess
10 ~ The Prince's Chamber
11 ~ Prince is Interested in Princess
12 ~ The Sensual Sound of Swords
13 ~ Princess getting married?
14 ~ Princess Interested in 'Kamasutra'
Author's Note
15 ~ Princess's Last day in Mahabaleshgarh
16 ~ The Unroyal Wedding of Prince and Princess
17 ~ Prince undressing the Princess
Author's Note 2
19 ~ Prince started feeling for Princess
20 ~ The Queen is always the Queen
21 ~ A Night in the Prince's Arms
22 ~ A sensual and scary bath in River
23 ~ A Night to Remember
IT IS IMPORTANT
24 ~ Princess scared the Prince
25 ~ Prince will punish the Princess
26 ~ 'Can I Take You Now?'
27 ~ Princess is so Naive
28 ~ Princess's love for Prince
29 ~ The sensuality of colors that painted the Princess
Author's Note 3
30 ~ Princess will be Pregnant soon
31 ~ The Lion in pain and Anger
32 ~ The Princess in Red Drives the Prince Crazy
33 ~ The Night of unknown Pleasures
34 ~ Princess can be no more...
35 ~ Princess need the Prince
36 ~ Princess killed the Prince Rajvardhan...?
37 ~ Prince showed his love in front of all
38 ~ Princess seducing the Prince
39 ~ Princess turned the Prince off
That's Really IMPORTANT...
40 ~ The Queen and the King
41 ~ It's all Lie from the Beginning...
42 ~ Prince wants to spend the night with Princess
43 ~ Prince knows about Princess's Pregnancy
44 ~ Prince teaches lovemaking to the Princess
45 ~ Prince wants to do it Tomorrow
46 ~ Prince helping the Princess in Getting Ready for the Ceremony
47 ~ A surprise for Abhishree
48 ~ "Can I sleep with you?, here"
49 ~ "I would love to see my wife going Insane"
50 ~ The night is the Longest
51 ~ Abhishree takes the Revenge
52 ~ "You should be wild like this"
53 ~ Not the End but a new beginning
54 ~ Abhiraj! Once again.
55 ~ The cries of princess
56 ~ She is hiding something
57 ~ Surprise for Prince
58 ~ The Best Wedding Night
59 ~ Sultan Arrived in Mahabaleshgarh
60 ~ The Reality Revealed
61 ~ The Birth of Twins
62 ~ Happily Ever After...
E P I L O G U E
Author's last word...
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
Ruhani ~ The Language of Love
Abhishree ~ Important Announcement

18 ~ The Wedding Night of Royal Couple

98K 5.8K 999
By magicallovely

Abhishree POV

I was crying my heart out due to the emotional and physical pain. All I could see around me was darkness in the chamber and in my life too. I lay on the floor feeling miserable and defeated. All my life I was taught that this was a male-dominated society but the treatment I got in my Palace was different. Everyone pampered me and I learned to fight for my own power, I never felt dominated by any man in all my life, But a man, a rude, ruthless, arrogant, strong, and egoistic Prince out of hatred was killing me silently, was dominating my life, my wants, and my pain.

Feeling terrible and lost, I kept on crying and crying until the tears themselves denied coming out. Time passed and the fire which a few times ago made me bound with that animal with shitty vows became calm and the woods became burning coal.

I tried sitting and moving on. There was no use in lying on the ground and crying because no one was going to come and help me. I had to help myself. I couldn't lie there for a lifetime. I never learned to lose. He was making me weak and if I stand strong, He was going lose his egoistic war by itself. I blinked my eyes and I felt they are hurting because of continuous crying, I felt them swollen. I try to sit but the heavy attire was too much to handle. And for whom I wore that, must be killed by then by that animal.

Collecting every bit of myself I moved to the dressing room to come out of this. The moonlight visible out of the chamber part was telling me that it was already midnight and I was feeling tired too after a long and hectic day. I remembered the day I saw the dawn, No matter how long the night is, Day definitely comes.

Accepting it my destiny I looked at myself in the mirror. Looking at my miserable state in the mirror I promised myself that No more crying from now on. I had to bear that animal, I had to come out of all this, I had to teach him a lesson that I am a woman and there is nothing in this world stronger than being a woman. Maa saheb told me that women are the most powerful creature. The woman is the one who gives birth to that animal kind of man.

I saw my face swollen a little, my eyes red and cheeks turned pink, and my lips got dried a little. Taking my hands to the back of my neck I started untieing the knot of the heavy necklace, My hands were hurting a lot but still, there were no more tears left in me to cry more. I wasn't feeling anything now. I was a living corpse now.

Forcing my hands to untie it made them bleed a little and pulling the necklace out of my neck made them hurt even more. I placed the necklace on the table and then suddenly I felt the presence of someone. I felt him already, I was not shocked. I knew he would come and tell me that he won, he killed him and bla! bla! bla!

without looking at him and ignoring him completely I moved on to doing my business. I wasn't afraid or feeling shameful in front of him anymore. He already saw more than it. He tore my blouse that day and slept with me. And whatever he did in the evening, I didn't expect anything worse than it.

I felt him coming closer and turning me, he looked at my hands. I was looking at him in anger and disgust. What the hell left now that he came this time? And what the hell he was doing with my hands? I kept on looking into his eyes, waiting for the worse and most disgusting thing he could do. I kept on staring into his eyes to find some kind of guilt and sign of humanity or something else. But, He was still an animal, and I hate him the most.

He took my hands in his hands. He looked and picked a cotton dupatta from somewhere around and tearing it, he wrapped it around my palms. I was wondering if this was the real him or the one whom I saw a few times ago. I was looking into his eyes to question him, what I did do to him? Why he hates me the most? Why the hell he stopped me from getting married to my Fiance? Was it just because he won me in the war then He was the most inhuman Prince in the world?

Ignoring him I turned to look at the mirror again. I saw him through the reflection of the mirror. The yellow lights of burning oil lamps falling on his bare skin had a kind of shine. I would have been feeling timid if another man was being close to me like that, but his presence was not affecting me anymore. I wasn't feeling anything for him. I was being a corpse for him. And he was just a person nothing else. His presence was not affecting me anymore.

Jerking my hand lightly he undid the necklace and placed it on the table. He was looking at me through the reflection of the mirror and I was looking into his with the same questions. I wonder how he collected that strength to see me again after doing such a sin.

My sight followed his as he was looking at my blouse, At that moment something twisted in my stomach. He was looking at my cleavage but I didn't react. I wanted to see how far he could go. How far?

Moving on he undid the last necklace on my neck and I kept staring into his eyes. I wanted to see some guilt, some feeling, some sorry but I couldn't decode his gaze on me. I wanted answers, I wanted why he married me. why he took such vows? Just out of anger?

Turning me he moved to undo the armlets of both of my hands and I felt his rough fingers against the skin of my arms. He was looking into my eyes as I was in his. He moved on to undoing my rings. He softly took all of them out without hurting me.

I wondered if he was the same one who was saying the cursing words while taking holy rounds around the fire. I wondered if he just became different out of anger. Looking into his black eyes with medium lashes. His face and eyes had a darkness that somehow I wanted to look beyond. He was calm as was I.

He moved on with my earrings and undid them too. I wonder how he was doing it perfectly when sometimes being a girl I failed to do that. He moved on with my nosering and he undid it too.

I felt his hand on my forehead as he undid the jewel on my head. Moving on to the back of my hand, I felt his animalistic hand pulling the flowers off my bun that leaving them open swiftly.

I was looking at him closely as his hands moved to my waist, I felt him touching the bare skin of mine with rough fingers and suddenly he knotted his fingers around the waistband, and pulling me closer he broke the beads. My heartbeat raced and my eyes closed. I felt something in my stomach.

I was mad and angry with him and he was enjoying my situation. If he was enjoying undressing me and I should be showing his actual space then. Moving a little back as he was watching me closely. I placed my feet on the couch and with that angry eyes, I signaled Him to undo my anklets too. This was his place and I was going to make him realize soon that he messed with the very wrong girl. The thought of teaching him a lesson was bursting inside like lava.

His face turned stiff watching my move. His right hand jerked my leg swiftly as he pulled me closer and before I realize what was happening, he carried me in his arms. I felt him very close, his chest was bare and I was only in a lehnga and blouse almost half-naked with long open hairs.

He brought me to the bedroom and made me sit on the left side of the big bed. My heartbeat raced a little thinking about what he might want to do. I remembered the screams of that girl. Feeling afraid of him I lay on the bed facing the left side and weighing on the side of my body, I closed my eyes, pretending slept already.

I felt his feet walking away from me. I took a breath of relief thinking him of going away. But I was proven wrong too soon when I felt him climbing the bed and coming beside me. I kept on shutting my eyes begging silently. Please...No...No...No, Please don't do that.

I felt him closer but not daring to turn and look, I was praying. I felt him putting my hair aside and pressed my eyes to close and try to act normally. I didn't know what he was doing. He promised that he won't touch me. Then what the hell he was trying to do?

I felt him untying the knot of my blouse and I was scared to death. Please GOD!!!, Please.

I didn't move, begging God to give some mind to him. In no time, I felt his bare chest against my almost bareback and his face closer to the back of my neck. His chest was warm and strong which was making me feel ice cold and unsafe somehow.

Suddenly he sat and I took a breath of relief thinking he was going away. But, He moved away just to pull the covers on us. He covered me with the blanket to my chest and I felt him in the same position again. He kept his heavy hand on my waist but above the blankets not touching the bare waist but his naked chest was sending some kinds of allergies on my bareback.

Before I could protest or do something, I heard him snoring lightly. What the hell? He already slept. What the hell was he doing? Insane animal.

I was trying to calm my breath as his nose was fanning air on the back of my neck. It was too much to ignore. I tried to move but gave up feeling tired. I looked in front and a few visions of our very unroyal wedding blurred it before I drifted into sleep.

Time passed in sleeping and suddenly, unconsciously I heard the loud announcement. I opened my eyes and the room filled with the light of sunlight coming from another part of the chamber witnessed that its morning already.

"Maa saheb is entering the Royal Chandra Mahal" I heard the very low voice of the attendee who must announce it from the very entrance of the Chamber. I tried to sit but the heavy animal hands were resisting me to do it. I looked at him and he was still sleeping soundly in the same position.

I panicked thinking she might come any moment and we both were not in so presentable positions. I felt my blouse fall from my shoulders as it was untied. Trying to sit, I tried to tie it but the wrapped hands were making it difficult. She may come soon and that animal was not even moving.

In frustration, I jerked him off with full force that made him awake in a moment. He looked at me in anger and I looked away in frustration. Moving the blanket away I stood up. He looked away while watching me tieing the knot of the blouse.

My burnt hands were resisting me to tie them, I dropped them in frustration and screamed at him while he was running his fingers through his long strands of messy hair.

"Why the hell you Undid them," I said in frustration that made him look at me.

"My choice," He said lying back on the bed and closing his eyes.

I took a few breaths to stop myself from killing him but that was not important. Important was that maa saheb was coming and we both were almost half-naked. What would she think? Unwantedly I looked at him and said.

"Maa saheb is coming" He looked at me.

"So?" He said making his eyebrow into a thin line. Idiot.

"So what? We are almost half-naked." I Spat back in anger and tried tieing it again. I will kill the tailor of this blouse.

He looked at me and stood up from the bed. Coming closer, He stood behind me, and before I could react, He tied the knot quickly. Wow, so fast!!!. He must be a pro in doing so, Otherwise, it takes me half an hour to do that.

Throwing my open hair back, I looked around for my dupatta, I started walking towards the other parts of the chamber but before I take at least ten steps, I saw maa saheb standing in front of me.

I felt shy suddenly in such a condition. She looked at me and then looked at him. I saw anger rushing to her body as she shouted.

"Raj!!!" I was scared to death and looked at him still lying shamelessly on the bed with a bare chest.

"Don't tell me, you forced her to do something wrong," She shouted at him as he looked at her. (Mat kahiyega ki aapne inke saath jabardasti kuch galat karne ki koshish ki)

He stood up from the bed and moved towards her. I was silently watching the cold war between mother and son.

Standing in front of her he said something that made her shed a few tears and me covering my face in disgust. "I will do whatever I want to, She is mine, my slave, and moreover my wife now" Throwing his glance of anger at her he disappeared from the chamber.

Her mother moved towards me and muttered softly.

"I am sorry, Abhi I didn't know he would do that" Her eyes were wet and I could feel the sadness behind her words.

Confronting her I replied. "Why are you sorry? You tried to help me. My destiny and fortune should be sorry for me." She hugged listening to my words.

Moving away he checked me out from up to down. "What was he doing here? Did he do something? Are you alright? Should I call the royal doctor?" I could easily see the care in her eyes for me.

Shaking my head and with a flat expression I said: "No, I am fine."

"Then why was he here? Where is your dupatta, Did he force you to do something?" She asked making big eyes.

"No" I replied and I signaled her to sit.

I didn't know what to tell her when I was not aware of the reason for his arrival in the Chamber. All I could reply was "He came and slept"

Her face turned into a question mark not believing me. "He came to sleep here?" She asked again.

I nodded not sure what to answer.

"Ohh, Abhi, My daughter. I am so sorry that you had to face all these" He looked at my forehead where the red mark of blood was still visible.

"He married you?" She asked with a flat and suspicious face.

I nodded and didn't know what to tell her and what not? She hugged me instantly and patted my head softly. Releasing the hug she washed her tears and kissed the back of my hands.

"Abhi, I don't know what came to his mind that he married you but trust me, It was way better than marrying Suryadev" His words made my eyebrows thin line.

"Get ready, you need to see something before we complete some rituals. As marriage already happened but not the way we thought, it doesn't mean you are not married. The moment man fills the partition of the hairs with the red color, the girl belongs to him for the seven holy lives. I know the way he did that was wrong but it would not change the fact that you are married to him. And I don't know if you can sense it or not but I am so happy for you. I know you are not happy, you hate him but don't forget he married you. He hates you too but still, he cared for you. You might not get my words and for that, you have to see something. You know what,  he came last night very angrily and even shouted at me for helping you. He also got upset with me," She finished the words huskily and shedding tears from her eyes.

I didn't know how to react, I was not able to understand my condition, how could I understand her? I was a little upset with her too. she was only thinking about her son. She was only thinking of getting a daughter-in-law like me. But, whom to curse when my own fortune was cursing me?

Washing her tears she said. "Get ready! I am waiting"

I nodded and moved towards the bathroom, taking the bath and getting ready in a yellow lehenga with a maroon border I got ready. My thoughts were not leaving him. I couldn't think beyond what happened last night. I saw two versions of him One who married me and the other who was undressing me. What happened between those different times?

Completing my look with the jewelry, I placed the dupatta on my head and one of its ends covered my cleavage. I took the help of a few ladies who came with maa saheb to make me ready.

I looked at maa saheb who looked at me. she smiled and moved towards the dressing table, Taking the glass bottle of vermilion, She filled in my partition of hair. Yeah, I remembered that I was married to that animal. But, He didn't know what kind of girl he married.

She kissed my forehead and I moved after her. She took me out of the Galleries and we moved to the same court where I was presented for the first time to the Prince. I climbed the stairs after her while the announcer announced her presence.

"Attention, The Queen of Mahabaleshgarh is entering the Royal Court"

We were a little away when I heard the second Announcement that made my heart beat wildly.

"Attention, The wedded Princess of Mahabaleshgarh, Wife of Prince Rajvardhan, Princess Abhishree is entering the royal court. Please stand up in the honor of Royal ladies" His voice was loud enough to announce that I was married to that animal. Somehow it made me feel cry and twist my stomach in some way too.

I entered the hall and I was able to see everything as my veil was just set where my hairline starts. I looked in front and The king was standing. I bowed to him and maa saheb Introducing everyone to me one by one.

The Army of the chief, the second in command, the third in command, the lawyers of the court, and a few more important persons. My sight fell on Prince who was standing beside the King and then Maa saheb made me move toward a middle-aged person standing in front of me. I bowed to him out of respect. I was not looking properly at him but I felt him checking me out from up to down.

Maa saheb's words caught my attention "He is Prince Suryadev, Younger brother of King Pratap Dev from Suryagarh" Hearing her words and looking at him made me take a step back in shock.

He was old maybe in his forties and I looked at maa saheb questioningly asking, Was he the same? She nodded and I realized I was so fooled by trusting him. I thought he was as young as my Brother.

What the hell? I got engaged with his dagger out of trusting my Brother's choice. I was out of words.

He was looking at me while saying "You are way more beautiful than your brother said." He said while looking at my breasts and that filled me with anger.

I didn't know what came into my mind hearing his words and my right hand moved in the air and landed with the backside of it straight to his right cheek echoing the Hall with the loud Slap that left his cheek a little pierced by my rings. 

Love you all ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 389K 69
That 'yes' could mean my death, torture, hate, disrespect, rape or anything more heartless and brutal. But, keeping my head high I said 'I am ready...
61K 4.5K 15
RIDHAAN VEER SHEKHAWAT A 30-year-old billionaire ruling the country with his intelligence and strategic manipulations. Royalty and arrogance run in...
232K 11.6K 34
"It's impossible! "a voice intruppted his roar. "he's your elder brother! The rightful heir of the kingdom. "He turned around furious. His eyes glowi...
68K 2.3K 31
Childhood marriages are common in 1500 BC . My friends are married already but I am still waiting for that day. Though I was betrothed to Udaipur p...