Night Life [Craig x Tweek]

By Tabby21dreams

Craig Tucker is a well respected and feared mafia boss's son. He'd much rather just do his job in the day tim... More

A pretty young Thing
A busy Man
Lunch with a Side of Jealousy
In his Office
Dressing Room
A Lesson
A mattress for Two?
Waking up in a Small Apartment
Just Relax
Click Boom!
It's a Date
Kiss it Better?
Swimming in Emotions
Welcome to the City
Comfort
Confessions
Where are you Sunshine?
Living in Hell
Hold On
A show to End them All!
Epilogue

Downtown

3.3K 68 146
By Tabby21dreams

Tweek runs off in the streets, ignoring all the cat calls he's being subjected to hearing. He's rather pissed at himself right about now, if he hadn't been distracted by that fine gentlemen, he might have actually caught up with the girls on time so he wouldn't have to walk alone! But no, he couldn't even do that right, so the chances of getting raped or killed was even higher!

'They probably won't even care,I'll just be a news update in a paper that people will forget. I can see the headlines now! 'Blonde freak, found by a dumpster and mutilated!' The blonde bitterly thinks to himself.

He didn't even go to his changing room and get on some proper clothing, so now the short male was freezing with only a cloak as protection from the cold air. He considers smashing his head in if he even makes it through the night and to the 'safety' of his crummy apartment. He paid his months due to Thorn last week thankfully, even if he's still in dept, he's just happy with not having to go over into that shady neighborhood to meet him tonight. He doesn't want to walk into anything potentially dangerous, as it is he's still just trying to go home! A cab might help him out, they're always up late taking people wherever right?

'I can pay whoever is willing to take me, I made a nice amount this time at least. I just hope they aren't looking for something else as payment...'Hesitantly, Tweek goes over to the first yellow vehicle he spots. He taps the window and it rolls down.

"E-excuse me, how much is it to take me to my apartment?I-it's just five blocks from here."

"Depends, what's your apartment?"

"Lake Falls, it's one of the smaller buildings.."

"Oh, that's not too far, yeah, it'll just cost you twenty bucks." Tweek nods and takes out a twenty, handing it to the man.

"Well, hop in then."

"T-thank you so much sir!"

"Please, my father is called sir, makes me feel old, just call me Randy."the man laughs.

"W-well, t-thank you Randy, you have no idea the trouble you're saving me from just by driving me!" Tweek smiles, buckling up.Randy checks his mirrors and starts the car's engine.

"So where are you heading from so late?" the dark haired man asks as soon as the vehicle starts backing up, then moving on the road.

"Uh.."

'I can't just tell him I'm coming back from a strip club, I don't want to risk ruining any good impression I may have given him! What if the next time I need a ride I run into him again!?'

"J-just work.."

"Oh? Well the pay must be good if they have you working so late, would it be rude if I asked how old you are?"

"Huh? Um, the pay's fine, it really depends how good my performance was. No, it's not rude at all, I'm eighteen."

"Wow, you really are young, and performance, you mean you dance?"

"Uh..mm..I guess you could say that, yeah.."

"Interesting, what kind of dancing?"

"Pole dancing..."

"O-oh!..Uh..fun?"

'Well great, so much for saving my dignity..' Tweek fidgets uncomfortably in his seat, knowing he's probably disappointed the very man in front of him.

"Y-yeah..it can be.."

The blonde bites his lip and nothing more is said for the next twenty minutes of his ride. Randy turns on the radio to a rock station and Tweek's secretly grateful to have background noise to mask the deafening silence and voices that tell him off in his head.

Once the vehicle stops Tweek gets out, making sure he has everything before thanking the man and running up the stairs of the building to his small apartment. He pulls his room key from under a frog statue and unlocks the door, before placing the key back in its place and entering. He slips his heeled boots off by the door and lets out a relieved sigh.

'Wasn't the most ideal way of getting home, but at least I made it, could've been worse..'The blonde's thought process is put on hold once a tiny creature mewls out for his attention. Tweek smiles down at the cat, picking her up.

"W-well hello little girl, did you miss me?"the cat purrs out as a response to being held by her owner." Aw, I missed you too Bean!" Tweek plants kisses to the creature's face and then gently sets her down. "C-come along, I'm sure you're hungry!"Tweek opens up a new bag of cat food and grabs a handful, pouring it into a small bowl. Then he grabs a bottle of water from his fridge and fills another bowl with its content, setting both of them down for Bean. The kitten purrs, rubbing herself happily against her owners leg before she eats her food. Tweek smiles down at her before looking in his cabinets and grabbing a plate, setting it on the table for himself.He then opens his fridge again and takes out his leftover chicken and rice, heating it up in his microwave. Once it's done, he scrapes it onto his plate and his dinner is served for the night.

'Maybe I should buy some groceries later' the small blonde thinks to himself looking at his pitiful meal. He finishes it off in a matter of seconds and washes the dish, along with the plastic silver-wear since he can't afford to buy real ones. He then counts up his earnings, putting some money he owes next month in a jar, and his bosses share back in his cloak.

"Ah, so that leaves me with sixty dollars and five cents for myself.."he yawns and stretches his aching limbs. He paid his rent just last week, so he knows he's good for the rest of the month at least. He grabs a sticky note and a pen, writing out what he'll buy for tomorrow. Once he puts his pen down he checks his list.

"Cat food, cheapest foods I can find for myself to last me three weeks at least, milk, water and laundry detergent." he adds body soap, conditioner and shampoo, but notices that he is running out of ink.'New pen if possible.'He posts it onto his fridge and strips out of his work clothes into sweats and a big shirt he likes to sleep in. Then he wipes off his blush and mascara in the small bathroom. Tweek crawls onto his mattress with the blankets he's thankful he has since his heater isn't working. Bean jumps up on him and purrs softly, laying herself on his chest. Tweek smiles and gently pets her until she falls asleep. He yawns once more and sets an alarm on his phone before he plugs it up next to his bed on the floor. His bright green eyes are half lidded as his thoughts drift a bit.

'I made it home safe..plus, he was really a sight..'Tweek blushes and scolds himself. He can't think about a guy he just met, what's the matter with him? So what if he was tall, handsome..sorta sweet...No, absolutely not, he knows how men think, it could all be a facade! Still, the little blonde silently prays it's not, and that he'll see Craig a bit more often..

Tweek wakes up around eleven AM and groans, getting ready for the day. He grabs his reading glasses and dresses in a large sweater with some jeans and tennis shoes. He knows he looks like a huge nerd, but he could care less, he needs his glasses to sort books properly and it's really cold outside. The blonde gets out a fresh water from his fridge and refills his kitten's bowl with it. He grabs his cloak and puts money and his list for later in its pockets. He then stuffs his outfit for his night shift in a duffle bag along with his phone and a small blade he can use as protection before he heads out with a rice crispy-his breakfast-in his mouth.

His day starts as normal, he organizes five shelves, using his stepping stool to help him reach. As always the lady at the front thanks him and offers her assistance to which he smiles.

"N-no, I've got it Mrs. Loveton!"

"Alright then, thank you Tweek, we really appreciate your help, I'm sorry we can't pay you but you're just not old enough to officially work here.." she sighs sadly.

"I-it's fine, I'm just glad to help out!"

"Oh! That reminds me, would you mind restocking some of the horror genre? We got some new books for it that just came in. They should be in the bin next to my desk."

"O-of course! I'll get to it once I organize this last bit, I'm a-almost finished!" 

Tweek places the last book in its place and goes over to the bin full of the mentioned books, taking it with him along with his adjustable stool so he can start up the next shelf.

Tweek is down to five books out of twenty and nearly finishes, that is, until he spots a familiar stranger at the front desk through the gape he's about to fill.

'W-what the-'before Tweek can finish his thought, he loses his footing and knocks down most of his work in the process as he grips onto the shelf to prevent himself from falling. Sadly, he loses his grip anyways and joins the books on the floor, creating a louder ruckus than before. He hears footsteps run towards his direction but it's hard to move with the books pinning him down.

"Need help?" The familiar tone causes Tweek's blood to run cold.

"Uh umm…" The blonde can't find words as his throat feels dry. 

He is lifted almost effortlessly off the carpeted ground by a pair of strong powerful hands.

"You alright?"

Tweek fixes his glasses and looks up, catching the stranger's gaze in his own. 

'Shit!' 

"Don't I know you?" He asks, his cold eyes fixed on Tweek's face. It was much different from the soft expression he had last night. 

'Why is he so mad?I-is he still pissed about me running out?Whatever the case, it wouldn't do me good to lie..But Mrs. Loveton trust me, I can't risk her finding out where I work, the poor woman might get a heart attack!'

"M-maybe..can we take this conversation somewhere else, p-please?" Tweek begs in a quiet whisper, picking up the books as he goes.

"I suppose, I just came to look around" he checks his watch. "When is your break?" 

"I-it's usually at four-ten, b-but I can take it earlier if you need?.."

"If I need, you are the one that is working. I'm on my lunch break." 

"L-look, what do you want from me? N-none of my clients even know this building, I-I don't know how you know, but I wanna keep my job, so if it's about the club, I can make t-time..J-just please don't rat me out.." the blonde whimpers.

"It isn't about the club, it's more about you" he checks his watch again. It seems like it's an expensive brand, considering it has gold framing.Tweek gulps, he feels like he's in an interrogation more than a conversation.

"So is that a no?" he raises a brow.

" A n-no to what? A-all you said was it was about me?" green eyes squint in genuine confusion.

"Meeting me outside?" he has an impatient tone. Tweek squeaks, feeling under pressure the more he has to be here, but this guy knows who he is, so he can't afford to upset him if he wants to keep working here.

"Y-yes..you go, I-I'll tell Mrs. Loveton I'm on break and meet up with you at the entrance.."

"Sounds good." He leaves, fixing his tie as he strides out the doors. Tweek feels nausea, but he can't tell if it's from him feeling nervous or scared. He takes a deep breath and walks over to his bosses desk.

"Ah, Tweek, already finished?"

"N-no, but I need to get some air, may I take my b-break early?"

"Why sure thing! Take as long as you need, I'll have one of the other employees finish where you started!"

"T-thank you ma'am!" the blonde then rushes out the door to meet up with Tucker.

Thoughts, comments and votes are welcome as always!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1K 15
Craig Tucker suddenly finds himself hopelessly in love with a certain spazzy blond. How will he deal with these new, overwhelming feelings? Will he...
36.8K 729 58
A young pastor named Craig Tucker always stayed at the church after closing hours to clean up but what happens when Craig finds a Imp named Tweek Twe...
75.1K 1.9K 27
Tolkein, now trusted by his parents to go by himself, invites his friends to the summer resort that his family travels to every year. He decides to b...
37.6K 1.2K 19
[Editing] "I just wish I could touch you.." Tweek Tweak, a boy who had blonde messy hair and was addicted to caffeine. He had been bullied a lot for...