Final Fantasy XV- Life on the...

By The_evilpinkcreeper

The four boys; Noctis Lucis Caelum, Prompto Argentum, Ignis Scientia, and Gladiolus Amicita are sent away fro... More

A Challenge for Iggy
Secret admirer
Distraction and Attractions
What to Eat?
Insane in the Brain
Found Them
Beauty in Nature
Heating Up the Water
Heating up the Water pt.2
Iggy's Secret
Never Again
Productive as Ever
Best Not-So-Productive Day Ever
Tell Me More
Sexual Tension?
I Wish
Kill It If It Has No Use
A Nightmare NOT of My Own
I'm All His
Not on My Watch
Drugged?
Let Them Be
Purple Haze
Prompto's Mental State
That Man, Again?
Temptation
About Him...
Changed Pace
Stop Bitching, Start Killing
Temporarily Muted
Making A Dent
Fluffy... Like a Chocobo Butt Pt. 1
Fluffy... Like a Chocobo Butt Pt. 2
Seeing the Sis
Truely Fearful
Closed Book
A/N- Got Tagged To Answer Questions
Adventure Time
Cold Never Bothered Me
Cold ALWAYS Bothered me
Cutest Thing
Not Good
That's A Huge Bitch
Brought Back
When?
Disappearance
Butter Him Up?
Search and Rescue
Danger
A/N- No, I Have Not Forgotten About this book
A/N- About This Book

Productivity, Ugh

104 3 0
By The_evilpinkcreeper

-Prompto POV-

Oh. Em. Gee. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"He... Sexually assaulted you?" Noct asked Iggy, putting the pieces together.

Iggy didn't say anything.

"Iggy. Did he?" I questioned not wanting him to say yes. My voice was unusually serious. I would seriously degrade myself if I laughed in this moment.

Iggy looked up from his legs and looked at me. He looked broken.

In responce to my question. He hummed and nodded. I felt a rush if sadness and failure go over me. Despite always being there for us when we needed it, we weren't there the time he did. Gladio had an excuse, but me and Noct... Oh I felt so ashamed.

All three of us made a sound at his quiet responce.

"Aww, Iggy." I said unable to put my feeling into words.

I scooted back closer to him and hugged him tightly. Gladio and Noct joined in. After a couple seconds of hugging, Noct said what I was thinking too.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" He placed a kiss on Iggy's cheek, resulting in him smiling a genuine smile.

"You didn't need a distraction preventing you from honing your skills." Iggy stated, though I didn't believe that was the only reason.

"You mysteriously disappearing didn't help either."  Iggy shook his head as his demeanor physically loosened and he seemed much less upset. A weight was really lifted off his shoulders with his confession.

"I also didn't need the whole kingdom to gain awareness of my encounter." Iggy told us, though Noct isn't really that loud, especially about those types of issues.

"what? I wouldn't of-"

"I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about lippy." Iggy quipped back rubbing my hair.

"Hey!" I said offensively, knowing it was true. He giggled his rare giggle and we all remained in the hug for even longer.

"So..." Iggy started causing us  all to loosen our grip so he could breath and talk, "once I'm all rested up, you would really make my day if you took us and did something productive." Iggy told Noct making Noct sigh.

"You always do what I want you to, so I guess I'll return the favor." Iggy smiled again. And then we all went back to that previous comfortable silence.

After minute, I looked over at Noct and smirked. He noticed my face and gave me a confused look.

"What?" He said with an annoyance in his tone.

"Hey Noct?"

"What?"

"Noct?"

"What."

"Noct."

"What!"

"N-Noct!" He crossed his arms and looked at me. My smirk turned into a smile, and I walked over to him and tapped his chest.

He looked down where I tapped and then looked back at me.

"You're challenging me?" I nodded vigorously.

"To Kings Knight..." I said softly and he started smirking like I had.

"Wow, you must have a thing for getting your ass beat." I guffawed at his statement, and blushed.

Noct eyes went wide in return, and he covered his mouth. I heard Gladio let out an amazed laugh.

"Wait, so you're telling me...-" he started but I cut him off.

"No. Shut your mouth!" I said desperately.

"...that miniature blonde boy right there...-"

"No! Shut the hell up! Shhh. Shhh." All three of them just stared amused.

"...is a kinky little bitch?" Gladio finished his statement causing Noct and Iggy to laugh.

I stared at the floor with my face flushed completely red. Noct had a smirk on his face and nodded over at the two of them. They laughed even more. I smacked Noct abunch of times lightly. He let out an, ow, despite it not actually effecting him at all.

"Imma have to test that theory out." He said nonchalantly pulling me in for a hug and kissing my forehead.

My face, which had just went back to normal, went red again. He chuckled and let me go.

"Kings knight?" I asked again remembering what started this convo. He smiled a warm smile.

"If you dare." He said getting out his phone and sitting on the bed across from Iggy and Gladio.

"O-oh, it's on, Noct!" I said as I sat next to him.

We proceeded battling for a long time before we heard a throat clear. We looked up to see Iggy leaning down looking at us, with an eyebrow raised. He had gotten up and redid his clothes and hair. His glasses also appeared to be cleaned as well.

"Productivity begins here." Iggy said simply with a small smirk on his face.

I gave a quick look towards Noct and then back at Iggy. I smiled at him then stood up.

"Missed ya, Iggy." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He didn't say anything back.

He looked at my hand in his shoulder, and then back at my face. He gently grabbed my hand and slid it off his shoulder.

"Is it that time already?" Noct said standing up and walking past the two of us.

The next thing I knew, we all were in the regalia and on our way to Lestallum to give the vendor whatever he wanted. Noct decided to drive for whatever reason. I wasn't complaining though, why wouldn't I want to see that everytime I look left? Now, don't get me wrong, Iggy isn't exactly what most people call, ugly, but I prefer Noct's a little more.

"What're you staring at?" Noct asked me as I must've been staring too long. I shook my head and smiled crazilynas I answered.

"Oh, uh, nothing really." I grabbed my camera out and took a quick pic of his beautiful face. He hummed loudly and then, surprise surprise, we went quiet.

"Should be a nice change of pace." Iggy exclaimed as we pulled up to Lestallum.

We all jogged over to the vendor who rewarded us with some gil and discounts on all produce.

After that we walked around for a bit until we found a arms dealer who sent us to get a disreguarded shipment. We accepted the chore happily and went on our way.

"This whole productivity thing is gonna... Suuck!" I grumbled as we hopped back in the regalia.

"You probably do alot of that, huh?" Gladio snarked sarcastically. I turned my head and gave him a glare. It wasn't fully incorrect, depending on how he means sucking.

I looked at Noct and he was giving me a knowing look. He winked and I quickly looked away so Gladio didn't have anything else to give me shit for. I don't know if that charm was part of the royalty things he does, nor did I know if he practices being that damn attractive, but either way he made me even more irrational than I naturally was. It sent tingles down my spine. It made me look forward to the next day. I smiled as we continued to drive as I slowly drifted into my own world.

-To Be Continued-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Absolute By Specs

Fanfiction

782 32 12
Sequel to Surprises but can be read standalone. Covers the in-game events (aside from the millions of sub quests that are irrelevant) up to the World...
259 1 18
Disclaimer: I only own Serafina Lucis Caelum and Sebastian Nox Fleuret. The story, as well as the characters within belong to Tetsuya Nomura and Squa...
51.5K 1.2K 34
HIGHEST RANK: #4 in Gladiolus, #1 in lucis So I published this out of boredom. It contains randomness though lol everything related to FFXV. Not ever...
2.4K 135 39
A brand-new fanfic based on the hugely-popular Final Fantasy XV and Kingsglaive franchises by renowned company Square Enix. Join some of the most pop...