MOST WANTED (COMPLETE)

By diMcLouDs

JenLisa fanfiction LISA G!P "Hey!" someone yelled. "Robber!" "What!?" I scowled. I am running fast. Have you... More

PROLOGUE: Most Wanted
Chapter 2: Favorite enemy
Chapter 3: Conscience
Chapter 4: Cake
Chapter 5: Daredevils
Chapter 6: Nice timing
Chapter 7: Innocent mistake
Chapter 8: Bulgarian
Chapter 9: The egg
Chapter 10: Persian
Chapter 11: Helps her to calm down
Chapter 12: Codenames
Chapter 13: Intel
Chapter 14: Sandwich
Chapter 15: More than a mother but family
Chapter 16: The last Persian
Chapter 17: Love is
Chapter 18: Book and Letter
Chapter 19: Nothing else matters
Chapter 20: Another mission
Chapter 21: First part
Chapter 22: Only survivor
Chapter 23: Brave
Chapter 24: No good
Chapter 25: Innocence
Chapter 26: Lump
Chapter 27: She cares too
Chapter 28: Home
Chapter 29: Briefcase
Chapter 30: Childish
Chapter 31: Little things
Chapter 32: The day hasn't ended yet
Chapter 33: Fete for resolutions
Chapter 34: Night full of love
Chapter 35: Crack the codes
Chapter 36: Little secrets
Chapter 37: Can't take the ache
Chapter 38: Pendant
Chapter 39: Ambush
Chapter 41: Smart ass
Chapter 42: Born gifted
Chapter 43: Fresh start
Chapter 44: The Plan
Chapter 45: One's life suffers
Chapter 46: Chapel
Chapter 47: The tape
Chapter 48: For the sake of love ones
Chapter 49: Nosebleeds
Chapter 50: Pull another plan
Chapter 51: Endline
Chapter 52: It's just a number
Chapter 53: Freeman
Chapter 54: Special Task force
EPILOGUE: Cleared

Chapter 40: Playful maturity

3.7K 141 67
By diMcLouDs

Third Person's POV

It was a night of typing codes, hacking, busy giving and taking calls from their trusties. Anda looks so worried and frustrated at the same time. She keeps on yelling and scolding the girls unconsciously out of frustration.

"Chopper, you secured some of our important things right?"

"Yes, leadernim. I asked for Grasshopper's help."

"Good. Python, look for a possible place we could stay. Just like our safe house. Make a list and I will choose. Everything, okay?"

"Got it, leadernim."

They asked Diana if they could use her computer and the girl let them.

"Uhh.. Monkey, Eagle, GX, Catnip, we're going back to the safe house tomorrow morning."

"Unnie?" Lisa looks at Anda.

"Isn't it dangerous to go back there yet?" she asks after.

"We live in danger, Catnip." Anda said and unconsciously glanced at Sunwoo when Lisa looked at him.

"I'm sorry. It's just.. you know.. maybe we could find something back there. The air strike hits Mermaid's room, right?"

"Yeah.. hays. Fortunately, I wasn't there when it happened." Mermaid sighed.

"We will figure this out. I'm gonna fucking track those bastards and let them pay for this." Anda gripped the chair tight while gritting her teeth in anger.

"Haish!" She scowled and hit the table.

"Unnie, relax." Lisa said and holds her arm. She pulled Anda on the couch and let her sit.

"We will figure this out. Promise." Lisa said while nodding at her sister.

•••••

JENNIE's POV

I'm sending Sunwoo to sleep and waiting for Lisa to get inside this room. She said, she and Diana have something to do again to search for the Manobans. I wonder what's keeping them really busy. She was out two hours ago and hasn't comeback yet.

I made sure Sunwoo is sleeping peacefully before I went out of the room. I walk down the hall and reached the corridors of the second floor. I saw them laughing and giggling together when suddenly, Diana pulled Lisa by the nape and their faces are close with each other. I averted my gaze from them.

I ran back to the room and laid back with Sunwoo. I covered my mouth because I can't help but to cry. I can't blame her. I was gone for too long. I broke my promise and came back with a child. Her son. She said she still loves me, but.. I think, she just said that because of him. I don't know if she really still has those feelings for me.

"Mommy.."

I immediately wiped my tears when he hugged me. Luckily, he's still asleep. I hugged him back and pecked on his head. I stared at my beautiful boy. He really looks like Lisa. His eyes are big and round. The color are like hers. Hazelnut eyes. His nose and lips. Hays.

It's true. At first, I've never wanted a kid. Aside from I'm not good with them, I really think, I won't be able to give him a life with what I am right now. I thought of coming back here so that he would know Lisa before he understand everything. And Lisa has the right to know him too. I admit, I was scared of the thought of Lisa seeing me again. More scared of the thought that she already has someone else.. and I guess, she does. I had second thoughts of showing myself to her again after what I did, but Sunwoo.. every time I look at him, he only reminds me of Lisa. So, I took the courage and faced it.

I really thought we could be something again after those three years. But.. I am wrong. And it hurts seeing her happy with someone else. It's my fault tho. Everything is.

Then I heard the door opened. I wiped my tears again and try my best to sleep. I just heard her giggled again and laid beside Sunwoo on the other side of the bed. I've felt some motions and a kiss on my head. Then a sigh before everything went silent again.

•••••

Early in the morning, we woke up. I helped Sunwoo with his bath and joined him. Then after us, Lisa went inside the bathroom.

"Sunwoo-yah.. mommy will just prepare, okay.. wait for me." I told him after I put on his clothes and shoes. He just nodded.

Aigooo.. my innocent boy.

"Mommy.. where are we going?"

"Hm? We're going to a new house, baby.. you'll like it there."

"Mommy.. I want to play with Sooyeon noona."

"Really?"

He nodded and he looked so excited. I can't help but smile.

"I'll tell her later, okay.."

"Mommy.."

"Yes, baby?"

"Why were you crying last night?"

I looked at him and I don't know what to say. I don't know what I did to him that he's growing up to be like this. So kind and smart. How did he even knew about last night? Aigoo..

"I wasn't. Who told you that?"

"But I heard it."

"No.. you're just dreaming, baby."

"It was a bad dream, mommy."

I approached him again after I finished. I leveled myself and looked at him. I smiled and caressed his cheeks.

"I know.. don't worry. You won't be having those bad dreams again, baby.."

He nodded and hugged me. Aigooo.. he's really a sweet young man.

"Haish! That was cold! What happened to that girl's heater? Aigooo.."

Lisa rants while going out of the bathroom.

"It was cold? I'm pretty sure the heater was fine before we went out."

"You turned it off, didn't you?"

Oh.

"Uhm.. yeah.. haha! Sorry. But I didn't know you won't notice that."

"I did." she said and dried her hair.

"Hey.. by the way, Anda unnie said that we will go to the new safe house first before going to the new safe house. She said, she wanted to find something to help us with the Bulgarians." she said again.

"Mhm.. okay."

"Is everything fine?"

"Yeah.. we're ready."

"Okay. I'll just finish here."

"We'll wait outside."

She just nodded. I carried our bags and went out of the room.

Yeah. I haven't talked to her yet about last night. I don't know what to say or ask. I'm scared of what her answers would be. I don't think I would be able to handle it if I knew that.. if I knew that.. I lost her already.

That hurts.

•••••

Third Person's POV

"Diana, thanks for everything." Anda said and hugged the girl.

"No worries, unnie. If you need anything else, Lisa knows my number. Just contact me." Diana stated.

The girls bowed to her and she did back. Lisa approached her and both giggled before hugging each other. Jennie just looked at them and averted it again.

"See you soon." Lisa said.

"Same, Lisa. Uhm.. thanks about last night, by the way." the girl said. Lisa then chuckled again and nodded.

"No problem. Be careful here." Lisa said and hugged her again before getting in the van Anda's friend provided them.

Then they saw her waved. Python honked twice before driving.

"That girl.. really." Lisa mumbled while giggling.

"Why? What happened last night?" Sowon asked.

Lisa chuckled again and shook her head.

"Nothing." She replied while giggling.

Jennie just glanced at her and turned to Sunwoo again. She smiled at the boy and letting him sleep on her lap.

•••••

"This more like it." Python said as they roamed their eyes around their new safe house.

"Unnie, you think our computer are still alive back there?" A.I. asked.

"No.." Chopper chuckled. A.I. pouts and sat on a chair.

"We are out of the grid here. This is fine. Uhm, everyone, I'll be preparing everything and we'll go back there. I'll find that air strike scraps and locate those scumbags!" Anda scowled.

"Scumbags!"

"Shh! Sunwoo-yah.." Jennie muttered and covered the boy's mouth. She looks at the girls.

"Heol!"

"HAHA!"

"Omo, unnie.."

Lisa bursted out laughing.

"We should probably refrain from using words like that. I always forgot we have kids here." Anda scratches her head while preparing everything.

"Anyway, Python.. you'll be going with us back there. Lisa, Eunbin, Seungyeon and Yeeun also. And Jennie.. if you don't mind?"

"No no.. uhm.." Jennie said and looked at Sunwoo then to the girls.

"I'll take care of him, unnie.." Chaeyoung nodded to her while smiling.

"Thanks." Jennie replied.

"Let's just settle our things. Uhm.. do you want to use one room?" Anda asked Lisa and looks at Jennie and Sunwoo too.

"Yeah.. it's fine with me. I'd like that." Lisa replied and smiled at Jennie.

"Alright. Just choose wherever you want. Girls, do the same and we'll get going." Anda said.

"Sooyeon-ah.. you want to sleep with us?" Jennie asked the girl.

"I'll sleep with Chaeyoung unnie." the girl replied but not looking at her and followed Chaeyoung.

Jennie looked at her confusedly as the girl gets inside Chaeyoung's room. A.I. and GX will be staying with them also.

While, Sowon, Eunha, Sinb and Yerin in one. Monkey and Eagle in one, together with Python and Hedgehog. Then Seulgi, Wendy and Anda in one.

"Is it just me or Sooyeon feels different now?" Jennie mumbled.

"Don't mind her. She's occupied by her studies. You know, Nini.. Sooyeon, being at the age of 8 years old, coping up with highschool students look really frustrating to her." Lisa said.

"Highschool? Why?"

"She's in 8th grade despite her young age." Lisa chuckled.

"Really?! How?!"

"Her mind, obviously. Whenever I talk to her, it feels like I'm talking to a grown up woman. HAHA! She's more matured than I am." Lisa laughed again while fixing their things.

"Really?! Heol! That surprised me."

"Surprised? Why? You've seen how Chaeyoung taught her before."

"No, I'm surprised you said you're matured but I don't think that's true."

Lisa hissed at her and looked at her in disbelief. Jennie just laughed at her.

•••••

"Okay! Girls, look for something that could still be of use. I will search inside Chaeng's room." Anda said.

"Unnie, let me search with you." Lisa said. Anda nodded and they jogged their way upstairs to Chaeyoung's room.

"Gosh! The floor looks like it's going to collapsed any time." Lisa mutters as they stepped inside Chaeyoung's room.

"Yeah.. keep looking." Anda replied.

Then they went to their own businesses. Lisa found some of Sooyeon's old drawings. Some are torn out and burnt. But some are fine. She collected them again and put it inside the bag. Then she saw something.

"Unnie.." Lisa mumbled as she picked up the material.

"Oh.. I think, that's the one. Put it inside the plastic I gave you." Her sister said.

"What are you going to do with this anyway?"

"We'll run some test on that piece of metal. If we found something, it might help us to find those Bulgarian piece of shits! Haish!"

Lisa bursted out laughing again.

"Aigooo.. I wonder what my son would learn if he live with us for so long." she chuckled and shook her head.

"Lisa.." Anda looked at her.

"Hm?" Lisa hummed, busy picking up those pieces of metal.

"Are you really fine with Sunwoo living with us like this?"

"Actually, unnie, I thought of that. I don't want him to live like us. I mean.. we're living just fine but I don't think he deserves something like this. I mean.. he deserves more.. right?"

"Yeah.. he does. What are your plans tho?"

"Uhm.. I think, I'll look for some place to live downtown. With Jennie."

"Hmm.. you'll leave us soon?"

"Can you not say that?"

"Say what?"

"I'm not leaving for good. Haish! You asked me what my plans are then you'll make me feel bad about it. Aigooo.."

Anda chuckled.

"You know.. to be honest.. I've never thought you'll be like this."

"Like what?"

"Everytime I ask you about Jennie.. or Sooyeon before, you answered me like.. you're so matured and now, you're doing it with Sunwoo. Lisa, you've changed."

"No, I'm not."

"But hey.. it feels good seeing you like that, you know? You can be silly and playful anytime you like.. but when it comes to family and how you would be able to protect them.. gosh! I feel relieved, Lisa-yah.."

"Relieved? Why?"

"You know.. I always want you to grow up to be like that. And seeing you now, with your son, you're showing me that I did a great job, picking you up along that streets and gave you that bread." Anda giggled as she recalls the first time she saw Lisa.

"Yeah.. I will never forget that. Thanks to you, I guess. And unnie, you know I'm happy being with you. Seriously, I will do everything to protect you too, just like how you did to me before."

"I know I know.." Anda chuckled.

"Okay! We're done here. Let's go downstairs."

"Okay!"

Lisa stood up. Both of them walks but before they could get out of the room, the floor collapsed.

---------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 2.7K 9
The year Lisa turned 15, an unfortunate event caused her vision of colours to fade. Her family was left in debt so she decided to get a part-time job...
294K 10K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...
608K 20.5K 45
A Blackpink fanfiction starring JenLisa. It's a LISA G!P for starters. +++ In frustration, she grabbed her phone. She always does this whenever she's...
321K 9.1K 24
The classic story in which the good girl falls for the Bad ass. Jensoo with Bits of Chaelisa. [TopJennie]