Miss Park

By itsnotuptome

"This is all so wrong, Rosie" "I know... but I can't help myself" More

Introductions
Senior Year
Miss Park
Favourite
One Sugar Please
Cafรฉ
5.58 am
From the window
Distraction
Lets Go
Shall we?
No Judgement
The Plan
Morning Stretch
No Jeans
Need some help?
Studying?
Inappropriate
We Can't
Stay
I Got You Coffee!
Painting
Are You Wearing Pyjamas?
Hey Mum
Revision
Baby
I'll Come Too!
Video Chat
Do you want to?
Come for a walk?
Do you like the beach?
Roller rink
Lisa finally wins a bet
Don't Lie
We Got Caught
Tutoring
Friday Night
Dinner Date
Five More Minutes
She's Rough
Butterfly Wings
Hold My Hand
Are you sure?
Good Morning
Alice
Nice Jacket
Red Lipstick
It Will Be Fun
It Will Be Fun (Part 2)
Party girl
Grandma
Just in time for lunch!
Now, Off To Class
Unknown
Shame
Does she?
What do we do?
Found her
Before he does
Can I have your number?
Received
I miss you already
I love her
It wasn't our fault
3 weeks
I'll see you soon!
I told you
Completely Numb
Red
It's Lisa
This is your fault
How did you find me?
Who is she?
I'm Sorry, Miss!
No, Stay
I'm leaving
Matching
A muffin and a coffee
The Only Exception
Restless
Chicken, anyone?
Volunteer
Who's going to tell?
Anytime
Warm Washcloth
I'm bored
I won't be long
Statement
Flowers
Always
Evie
I'm Sorry
Cleared
J & J
Visitor
Patience
First Official Date
What if?
Graduation
Hold My Hand (Version 2)
Miss Park mini series (smut)
New Story!
New Story!

Pure, Freeing, Comforting

5K 191 171
By itsnotuptome

LISA POV

"Lisa!"

She rips me through the front door by the edges of my denim jacket, pulling me into her body. Holy fuck I missed this. Her heart is racing against my own chest, the feeling of being wrapped up in her arms again calms me. It was as if the last 7 weeks of total isolation didn't exist.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much" she breathes into my ear, her voice on the verge of tears. We cling to each other, neither of us wanting this feeling to end. Ever. Her fingers desperately grasp my back while her arms are wrapped around my shoulders in a bone crushing hug.

I feel like her hug stops the world on its axis, that nothing else right now was in motion. My mind was at peace. Never in my life did I ever imagine that I could love another so much, while also having their love in return. Rosie's love was so pure, freeing, comforting.

The tears welled up in my eyes, the feeling of finally being home overwhelmed me. It was scary. The salty droplets slide down my cheek and land on her grey sweatshirt, my body shakes only lightly as she encircles me with her strong but petite arms. I forgot what was wrong and where I was. All that mattered to me right now was her.

After now 7 weeks of not hearing a peep out of her, everything she did made me want to remember it forever. The feeling of her body was so familiar to me, the way she moves, her breathing pattern, the smell of her sweet perfume and lavender soap, the way her heart beats. Just being with her took my pain away, physical, mental and emotional. I had never realised that before. But I see it now. I need her.

She pulls away, her beautiful chocolate eyes scanning my most likely puffy face from crying. Her soft and cold hands reach up shakily to cup my cheeks, pulling me in once again and crashing our lips together. My senses disappear leaving behind no trail for my mind to follow.

"Lisa..." She whispers against my lips, prolonging every letter like she was savouring them, I don't think I've ever heard my name sound so beautiful.

Her next kisses were soft and fragile, the world fell away around us. It was slow, soft and gentle, comforting me in ways that no one else ever could. I run my finger tips long her spine, feeling it beneath the thickness of her sweatshirt. I could feel her heart beating against my chest, causing mine to calm down and beat in sync, one heartbeat.

From being away from her, I've realised how much I need her. We were only away from each other for a short time, but it felt like eternity. I was going crazy alone.

Her fingers reach up and pull at the zip of my jacket, her breathing ragged against my cheek while she looks down so she can see what she's doing, there is not a single atom in my body that wants to stop her. I watch her eyes widen slightly when my skin comes into view after she slips my coat off of my arms, leaving my top half almost bare.

She leans in, taking my earlobe in her lips and kissing lightly, igniting something in me that I never knew could be seen. Her plump lips imprinting themselves on my neck and across my collarbone. Her gentle breath on my neck causing all of my resistance to vanish. All of my thoughts disappeared. She lifts her head up, sending a wave of sweet perfume to my nostrils, kissing my waiting lips once again.

I break the kiss, but only to reach down and grip the sides of her hoodie, taking slow steps backwards towards her bedroom as I pull the material up over her head, leaving her in only her bra and panties. Her hair grows messy as the hood gets caught in it, ruffling up the back. I can't help but smile and run my fingers through it, listening to the soft giggle that slips through her lips.

Her grip on my body loosens and she takes my hand instead, pulling me through the small apartment towards her bedroom. Her little fingers wrapping around my long ones and dragging me through her bedroom door before jumping back into me, as if she's trying to merge our bodies.

With only our bras to cover our almost naked torsos, Rosie wraps her arms around my shoulders again, the both of us standing in the entrance to her bedroom. Our bare skin rubbing together as we hugged, sending sparks through my body at every point of contact.

Five steps backwards caused both of us to fall into the bed, me kicking my shoes off and pulling Rosie down on top of me. Her body was only small, so I had no trouble with breathing even though her full weight was on me. We don't kiss, just look at each other. Simply admiring. Taking in every little thing.

Her hand snakes down from beside my face, trailing lightly down my bare stomach and to my pants. My breath hitches in my throat and I marvel at how much she can affect me just by doing practically nothing.

"I. Missed. You. So. Much." I emphasise each whisper with a kiss on her pale neck. She parts her lips slightly with each kiss and I hear her let out a breath while she unbuckles my belt and slips my jeans down my legs.

She crawls back up my body and our lips collide again, her sweet aroma filling my head as I kissed her, her tongue dancing peacefully with my own. I could feel her arousal on my thigh through her underwear, the feeling turning me on more than you can imagine. Her kisses were so raw and passionate that I could practically feel her body glowing and screaming through her lips.

Our lips parted, my breathing was heavy and desperate, hers matching. I could hear my heart thumping in my ears, along with the feeling of hers pressed down against my chest. A sweet, encouraging smile forming on her pink lips, and I couldn't help but replicate it back to her. I was finally touching her again, hearing her voice, smelling her perfume, tasting her lips. Everything was beyond perfect.

"I love you"

"I love you"

Her little hands wrapped around my face, pulling me in for another heart stopping kiss. This time it wasn't as sweet as before, her mouth opened so she could take both my bottom lip and my tongue in her mouth. Our bodies completely pressed together made it easier for me to reach around and unhook her bra, the material falling from her shoulders, exposing one of her most breathtaking features.

I had seen them before. A few times now, actually. But they still shocked me. How beautiful and full they were. How pale and pink.

She sat up and straddled my wait, placing her ass just above my crotch and pulling me to sit up. With her breasts in my face I close my eyes and hold her, placing gentle kisses on her chest while she wraps her arms around my neck and runs her fingers through my hair.

My hands fly up to her breasts the second she reconnects our lips. She moans sensually into my mouth when I finally cup them and squeeze them firmly. They were bigger than mine, but not too big. Perky, just perfect. They were different to mine yet they were still the same. Her pretty, pink nipples hardened under my touch as I pinched and squeezed them between my thumb and index finger.

I pulled Rosie's hair off of her shoulder and places wet kisses along her collarbone and along the length of her neck. Rosie copies my earlier movements and reached behind my back to unhook my bra, both of our skin finally coming into contact. Her sensitive nipples graze against my own, mine now completely erect at the sensation.

I ducked my head swiftly, careful not to miss and inch of her pearly white skin, and catch one of the hard nipples in my mouth. I place it in between my teeth and pull on it gently, a gasp of surprise bursting from her chest. I kiss on the soft bud and run over it with my tongue to sooth the slight pain I just inflicted. Her small body quivered in my arms as my tongue teased her precious pearls, all the while she was running her fingers through my hair.

I gripped her under the ass and flipped our positions, so now I was hovering over her while she was laying comfortably on the bed, our chests still rising and falling.

I peck her lips one last time before moving down to her stomach, gently kissing and leaving behind a trail of glistening saliva. I approach her sweet spot and I immediately smell her arousal, the muscles in her abdomen tightening when I tug at her panties, sliding them down her long legs. Once they were off, Rosie spread her legs wide, inviting me in to do whatever it was that I wished.

Her small, thin lips quivered as I could feel the lust visible in my eyes. Her bare snatch was beautifully pink and surprisingly wet. Her juices glistening on her soft skin. Beautiful. I slowly reach forwards, not taking my eyes away from her soaking centre, and brushed my thumb against her lips, her juices trickling out slowly. Fuck, I've waited so long for this.

Unable to contain myself any further, I press my lips against her entrance, tasting her sweet juices as they came into contact with my tongue. The flavour was more pleasant than anything I had tasted thus far. I was addicted.

I made sure to place long and wet licks on her slit, making sure to tease her thoroughly. My girlfriend gripped my scalp hard, pulling at my locks out of pleasure. A loud moan escaped her throat when I found her entrance and slipped my tongue inside, feeling her tight, velvety walls as they clenched around me.

I shoved my tongue in and out of her soaking hole at a quick pace, her moans rising in pitch while she bucked her hips up into my face. "Fuck, Lisa! Oh god!" She yells out, if the neighbours weren't failing to get to sleep before, they will be now. "Fuck, baby! Just like that, Lis... just like that!"

Her legs shake and I can feel the heat building up inside of her, when I raised my hand to rub at her clit, I just knew that it was game over. With my hands placed firmly on her thighs, I keep her as still as possible while she desperately tries to grind against my face, her body shaking beyond what she can control. She's so fucking close.

She clenches around my tongue and releases with a high pitched scream. "Oh! Fuck, yes!". Her juices squirt out of her pussy violently, coating not only me, but also the bed below us. I greedily suck on her cum coated snatch, milking her of all she has.

Her body shakes uncontrollably as she comes down from her high, her legs going lip when I lift my head from in between them. "I didn't know you were a squirter" I smirk playfully, making Rosie cover her face with her hands.

I giggle and crawl back up to her, pushing her hand away and bringing her lips to mine, letting her taste herself on my tongue.

It didn't take long before she flips our positions again, her fingers rubbing me through my panties. I moan in approval and lift my hips so she could pull down my ruined underwear, the cold air of her bedroom hitting against my core, goosebumps rising on my skin.

Her mouth hanging open slightly as she examines my pussy, her eyes scanning every last part of it, yet, I don't feel self conscious. Because I know that she loves me, just as much as I love her.

"Oh my god... you're so wet!" She groans as she runs a finger through my swollen lips, causing me to nearly cum at just a touch.

Without another word and without any warning, she inserts two of her fingers inside of me, my walls clenching at the sudden intrusion. I gasp out but she kisses my neck softly, calming me down as I fight the urge to yell out. I could hear my own juices as they lubricated her fingers, allowing her to slip them inside with ease. She spreads my folds gently and begins to thrust slowly and shallowly.

Her eyes staring longingly down at her soaked fingers from my wet hole as she thrusts into me. She bit my neck lightly as I moaned lowly, my voice making noises that I barely recognised.

With her other hand placed low on my stomach, her fingers pierced my hole and slid impossibly deeper. She lowered her face down to my crotch and her little tongue flicked against my clit, electricity shooting through my whole body as I arch my back. I was so powerless right now, but I was loving every second of it. Giving myself over to her in ways that I could never do to anyone else. Allowing her to take control with full trust that she will respect it and treat me how I deserve to be treated. It made me so emotional thinking about how she trusted me enough to do the same.

I gripped the bed sheets and bucked my hips up onto her moving fingers, growing dangerously close to my release. Her tongue flipped around my clit as she penetrated me, my orgasm ready to bust.

"I'm going to cum!" I yell out, arching my back, ready to release at any second. But she stops.

Desperate, sweaty and panting, I watch Rosie pull her fingers out of my wet hole and smile at me, a cheeky yet reassuring smile.

"Come here baby, sit up like this." She positions me in a sitting position, one of my legs curled up by me while the other hangs limp next to the side. Slowly she climbs onto me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders, her legs spreading over my stomach. I immediately know what she wants.

I grip her under the ass cheeks and help her wrap herself around me, her hair falling over her shoulders in the process, our nipples grinding sensually. After we got comfortable we were sitting position. Her wrapped up in my embrace, our legs threaded together, and her wet heat sitting just on top of my over sensitive clit.

"Is this comfortable for you?" Her eyes are serious, caring.

I nod and she flashes me a toothy grin, her pearly white teeth visible with the dark lighting. Her lips meet mine softly and I use my arms to grind her body softly on mine.

Fuck this was all so beautiful and raw. Tears formed in my eyes as her throbbing pussy slid over my entrance. My eager clit twitching with need as she ground herself harder. Our moans slipping out in perfect sync.

The heat was unbearable. I felt like I was drowning in the rhythm of our bodies clashing together in desperation, wanting to give ourselves to one another completely. I kissed her hard, I kissed until the movements of her pussy on mine overwhelmed me and I couldn't breathe.

"Fuck.... Rosie!" I moan, my face buried deep in her soft hair.

The orgasm pierced through both of us like a knife, our screams of pleasure coming out in unison as we cum all over one another, unraveling in each other's arms.

Our sweaty bodies going limp and we don't even bother untangling ourselves before pulling the covers over us and holding each other, feeling our hearts beating in sync as we calm our breathing.

<——————————>

"When do you think you can come over again?" We stand at the door to Rosie's apartment, her still in my arms, trying to get me to stay.

"I don't know, baby. But I'll message you whenever I can, okay?" I peck her lips and hug her tight. One last hug before we can't see each other for a little while longer.

With a heavy heart I open the door to her apartment.

"I love you"

" I love you"

I stroll out of the door and into the elevator, a grin on my face, something that had become foreign to me these past 7 weeks.

The streets were empty and silent, the only noise to be heard was my feet on the road. The silence allowing me to spend time with my thoughts.

I was happy now that I had seen her. I make my way onto the street, my journey home so far was peaceful. I couldn't stop smiling, my head in the clouds.

*BANG*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1.8K 41
We've all met that person we can't have, or someone we were told not to get close to. But, don't you realise that whenever that happens, we only want...
32.8K 617 16
just a girl with an imagines book ๐ŸŽ€ highest ranking; #1 blackpinkimagines #1 blackpinksmuts #1 blackpinkinyourarea #1 rosesarerosies #1 parkchaeyou...
109K 5.2K 31
texting au kim jisoo, an art student, transfers to the kim jennie's room. completely contrasting to jisoo's sly, and troublesome personality, jennie...
143K 2K 24
in which Lisa and Jennie run into each other and try to make it work again. SEQUEL TO SEND NUDES