Façade

By ChangeFate

Luke Hemmings. Popular, pretty, smart, sweet..And on top of all of that.. A self-harming, suicidal, depressed... More

Façade
One - The Frown Never Fades
Two - Disappear
Three - How I Am
Four - Tears And A Smile
Five - Two Way Personality
Six - Admition
Seven - Hoping for The Best
Eight - Hide Through Fear
Nine - Stories Never Told
10 - Afraid Of You
11 - Drunken Fool
12 - Click Click Click
13 - Done With Façades
14 - Ruin My Day
15 - What I Want
16 - Stand Up Push Down
17 - My Beaten Boy
18 - Honestly
19 - A Silent Man's Words
20 - Caught In A Truth
21 - The First Beating
22 - Confrontational
23 - Stand Up For Me
24 - Back To Basics
25 - Talking To The Law
26 - The Mean Streets
27 - The First Trial
28 - Second Try
29 - Goodbye
30 - Hidden Away
Epilogue I
Epilogue III
Epilogue IV
Epilogue V

Epilogue II

3.3K 190 91
By ChangeFate

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. ~George Carlin

A/N: This quote made me laugh so hard and that's why I chose it.

Third Person POV

*One Year Later: Christmas Day*

"Ashton!" Luke yelled, jumping on the bed. "Ashy, Ashy, Ashy!" Ashton didn't budge, didn't even groan. So Luke bent down close to Ashton's face. "Ash?" And all of a sudden his eyes opened as he screamed, making Luke scream like a girl and fall of the bed in shock. Leaving Ashton to laugh hystarically.

"Ashton!" Luke yelled. "You scared the living hell out of me!"

"I know." Ashton laughed. "It was hilarious!"

"Not funny." Luke pouted, folding his arms like a child.

Luke and Ashton had gotten an apartment together a few months prior, and it's held it's fair share of messes.

"Hey, babe." Ashton cooed from the bed. "I love you."

"I don't love you." Luke shook his head and Ashton gasped, a frown on his face.

"Well.." Ashton mumbled, playing a heartsick boy. "I-I'll just get my things a-and leave.."

"Ash?" Luke said, believing Ashton's little act. "Ashton I was joking."

"I-It's okay Luke..You-You don't have to lie.." Ashton said quietly as he walked towards the closet while Luke stood up. Luke noticed Ashton wipe his eyes with his hands and immediately climbed over to bed and to Ashton. Wrapping his arms around him.

"Don't g-go.." Luke mumbled. "A-Ashy d-don't lea-leave."

Ashton smiled. "Luke I was joking."

"You were?" Luke lifted his head to a smirking Ashton. "You're mean, always tricking me."

"Don't whine Luke." Ashton snickered as he turned around and picked up Luke, making the boy burst into giggles like always. "You're so cute."

"You're cuter." Luke smiled back at Ashton.

"No you're like, fricken adorable." Ashton smiled and kissed Luke's nose, making it scrunch as he giggled some more. "Stop being amazing!"

"Oh honey you know I can't help it." Luke smiled as he patted Ashton's cheek.

"Oh my gosh!" Ashton gasped.

"What?" Luke laughed.

"It's Christmas!" Ashton said as he set Luke down.

"Uh, yeah." Luke said. "You didn't know that?"

"I totally forgot! I put your presents under the tree last night but oh my gosh!" Ashton squealed before throwing Luke over his shoulder and running out of their bedroom, down the stairs and to the living room.

"Ashton!" Luke yelled. "What are you doing!?"

"Christmas surprises!" Ashton whooped.

"You're such a silly boy." Luke laughed as Ashton put him down.

The two spent nearly four hours opening gifts, some from Luke, some from Ashton, some from Ashton's mother, Jamie, Michael, Calum, even Kara. It took so long mainly for the fact that they spent much of that time making out, usually after each present they received.

So now they were sitting on the couch, watching a Christmas movie.

"Which is this called, Luke?" Ashton asked.

"Muppets Christmas Carol." Luke answered.

"I see, I see." Ashton said, leaning back on the couch he watched Luke. Observing the way his face changed with the movie, when he laughed and cried and got frustrated.

"I'm hungry." Luke said as he stood up off the couch. "C'mon and we'll make breakfast."

Ashton followed Luke into the kitchen where they began to make pancakes.

"I have to go the bathroom." Luke said. "I'll be right back."

By now there was flour on the counter so Ashton wiped away a small section of it before placing a little dark green velvet box on it, opening it and walking to the other side of the room. Waiting for Luke, despite his nerves he was more then ready.

"I'm back!" Luke sang as he walked in the kitchen. He went towards the batter and noticed the small open box on the counter. At first he couldn't register what was going on, and Ashton could see the complicated look.

"Hey, what's this?" Luke asked quietly not looking at Ashton bust staring at the box.

"Your last Christmas present." Ashton said as he crouched behind the blonde. "Luke?" Luke finally turned to Ashton, his eyes growing wide. "Will you marry me?"

And just like that Luke nodded frantically as he started crying, falling to his knees in order to hug Ashton.

"Of course of course." Luke smiled wide with their foreheads pressed together.

"I love you." Ashton said, kissing Luke.

"I love you just as much." Luke smiled. "Thank you."

"Anything for you." Ashton smiled as he pulled slightly out of Luke's embrace. "Merry Christmas."

Luke smiled wide. "Merry Christmas."

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION

AWH HOW FERKIN CUTE.

So yes, there's only..

THREE. MORE. EPILOGUES.

And they're already all actually written but I'll probably put them up tomorrow so I'm not spoiling you ;3

Because let's be honest. I'm like 5 updates a day xD

This is what happens, my friends, when you have no social life and get three hours of sleep.

You became a very fast updater. Although I do not recommend it.

Okay I'm like talking about nothing.

SO. I'm like struggling because I wanted to make another book because I have the idea, but I don't know if I want Muke or Lashton. Because I have three Muke ones. And this is the only Lashton. But I don't know who it would work better with.

We'll see when I figure it out.

Anyways..

Hugs, Kisses Cuddles and Serenades xX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 8.9K 26
when a good girl teaches a bad boy how to fake innocence
19.8K 126 18
Just a bunch of 5sos imagines | requests closed |
12M 171K 94
Cute, romantic, funny, feel-inducing (and sometimes sad) 5SOS Preferences all written by me, myself and I. Requests open & no stealing please!
43.1K 1.4K 84
A collection of Lashton one shots :-) follow to view private chapters ! - ThoseBritishGuys 2015 [ Lashton 5sos ] 3.7.15