Living With 8 Guys (SKZ FF)

Від HyunjinsCandyGirl

This gave me inspiration from a YouTube FF. And yes this will be ot8 sorry about that. So 15 year old Kim Y/N... Більше

~2~
~3~
~4~
SPOILER
~5~
~6~
A/N
Special Chapter: Y/N's Scary Prank
~7~ (Final)
A/N
2023 Update

~1~

12K 181 471
Від HyunjinsCandyGirl

~L.A.: 7:30AM Author POV~

Y/N: *on the phone* Yes mom I'm at the airport. No I didn't tell them I want to surprise them when I got there. Yes I'll be nice to Seungmin. Okay I'll talk to you next time. Bye mom. *hangs up*

Today you're moving to Korea. Why, well you were too bored living by yourself and you missed your brother and cousins. They all have been living together for the past 3 years while you decide to live alone in L.A. You entered the plane and watched movies on your computer for the first 4 hours of the plane ride.

-Time Skip-

~Seoul 2:30PM Your POV~

I left the airport and realized that I have no one to pick me up. So I asked the one person who is willing to do it. Someone super nice, yet very annoying at the same time. It's....

Minho, he would do anything for me in fact he would do anything for his favorites. Anyways I waited and waited and waited until one whole hour later I hear a horn. And I looked forward and it was my cousins Minho and Jisung, that squirrel is also Minho's other favorite.

Y/N: You still look like a squirrel Jisung.

Jisung: And you still look like a meerkat.

Minho: No she looks like a panda. *chuckles*

Y/N: *annoyed* Shut up MeanHoe.

He gave me that triggered face he gives me each time I insult him while Jisung was laughing. We then put my stuff in the car. Then we got inside and drove off. These dumbasses kept asking me questions from left to right and I was wanting to curse them out to make them shut the fuck up. Finally then there was the question that made me freak.

Minho: Do you got a boyfriend?

Jisung: She better not.

Y/N: N-no I don't.

Minho: Liar, what's his name Y/N?

Y/N: Yeosang....

Jisung: The guy you were always hanging out with on your last visit here?

Y/N: *nods*

Minho: He's so mean and such a fucken player.

Y/N: No he's not.

Jisung: He calls us rats each time he see's us.

Minho: And from what I see when passing by he gives respect to no one.

Jisung: But I mean his friends are pretty nice, but Yeosang, he got a bad attitude.

Y/N: Yeah cause I totally believe the words coming out of your guy's mouths.

Then for the rest of the care ride it was silent, well not really because dumb and dumber are being, well dumb. Finally we made it to their house. But as we walked out I was very shocked because that ain't no house that's a fucken mansion!

Y/N: This is your house?

Jisung: Well duh, it's our house. *chuckles*

Y/N: How can y'all buy this?

Minho: We didn't all of our parents did. They even bought furniture for your room.

Jisung: Now I get why they were doing that.

???: Kim Y/N is that you?

Minho: Oh gosh!

Jisung: The devil himself.

I know that voice from anywhere. I turned around and it was Yeosang. My smile grew wider and I ran up to him and hugged him.

~Minho's POV~

Out of all of the times he had to appear why now? Ugh I hate how two faced he is, he's so annoying that I wanted to punch him right then and there. Then he looks up at and mouths something.

Yeosang: *mouths* Sup rats.

Jisung was immediately triggered and was gonna throw something. So I had to stop him no matter how much I wanted to do the same.

Minho: Let's just bring Y/N's things inside, Hey panda come back in 20 minutes.

Y/N: Yeah yeah okay.

Me and Jisung brought everything inside to Y/N's room and once everything was brought inside Y/N returned. She has a bruise on her neck weird....WAIT THAT'S A FUCKEN HICKEY. 

Minho: *grabs his sweater and puts it on you* You got a interesting spot on your neck you don't want the others to notice now do you?

Y/N: *laughs* Gotcha, it was marker on my neck, Yeosang taught me how to freak you out.

If I hear the name Yeosang come out of her mouth again I'mma blow up.

Minho: Go wash it off panda

Y/N: Okay MeanHoe. *skips away*

Minho: *annoyed* Can you stop calling me that.

~Author POV~

After washing the marker off your neck you went to your room. You were shocked because your room was mostly purple. Well that was because of the LED lights, you honestly thought it was a very cool touch.

Then you noticed all your stuff and you sighed realizing you had to unpack. So you did and once you were done you were so tired. You didn't even changed you just went to your bed and took a nap. Meanwhile everyone else had returned and the house was chaos. Jisung was in the kitchen and grabbed a whole pack of snacks on the counter. Then Seungmin tried to to grab one but Jisung quickly took the box.

Jisung: These are not for you these are for Y/N.

Seungmin: Y/N!? You mean my sister Y/N?

Jisung: Yes now give these to her, you should talk to your sister.

Seungmin: I- Fine.

Seungmin went upstairs and opened the door to see you on your bed on your phone.

Seungmin: Hey.

Y/N: *looks at him* YOU'RE ALIVE!

Seungmin: *chuckles* Yes I am, here eat on these snacks.

Y/N: Who made you do this?

Seungmin: Nobody I wanted to.

Y/N: Okay....Uhm Seungmin so we cool?

Seungmin: *smiles* Yeah until April 1st I'mma get my revenge Kim Y/N.

Y/N: *chuckles* Get out of here moron.

Seungmin left the room to Felix, Jeongin, and Changbin chasing each other around the hallway.

Seungmin: What in the fuckery?

Jeongin: Hyung hide me.

Felix: Hide me too.

Seungmin: For what?

Changbin: They convinced my girlfriend to come over.

Seungmin: And what's so bad about that?

Changbin got annoyed and just left and Jeongin and Felix face Seungmin.

Jeongin: Thanks hyung, anyways what were you doing in the new room?

Seungmin: I was talking to Y/N.

Changbin stopped his trail and walked back while Felix and Jeongin were just shocked and confused. While Seungmin was confused on why they looking at him like that.

Seungmin: What?

Changbin: She's here like in that room?

Felix: You're not joking with us right?

Seungmin: I'm not joking she's in the room.

Jeongin: Y/N!!!!!!

Then they barged in the room while Seungmin chuckles and walked off. You shocked from them barging in. Then Jeongin put you in a tight hug while Felix and Changbin sat down on the bed.

Jeongin: Omg our baby cousin is here.

Y/N: C-Can't breath Jeongin.

Jeongin: *lets go* Sorry.

Felix: You could of told us you were here.

Changbin: Instead of us having to find out later.

Y/N: Sorry about that.

Hyunjin: *walks in* I heard my favorite cousin is living is us.

Y/N: Hi Hyunjin, where's Chan?

Hyunjin: He's in his room next door.

You ran out the room and walk to the next door. You opened the door and see he was writing something. So you walked in very quietly and blocked Chan's eyes.

Y/N: Guess who it is.

Chan: *jokes* Felix.

Y/N: *annoyed and look at him* Do I look like Felix to you?

Chan: *smiles* No but you look like my cousin Y/N. *hugs you* When did you get here?

Y/N: Hours ago.

Chan: And you didn't bother to say hi to me.

Y/N: I was tired gosh, I'mma go downstairs, you should leave the room and be social.

You went downstairs to the kitchen for a fruit. Then you see a girl in the livingroom.

Y/N: Hey..

???: Who are you?

Y/N: I'm Y/N and you are?

Chaeyoung: I'm Chaeyoung, Changbin's girlfriend. Just wanted to let you know.

Y/N: Damn my cousin has good taste, you look very pretty Chaeyoung. *smiles*

Chaeyoung: Thanks. *fake smiles*

~Your POV~

I'm talking with Chaeyoung and she gave this somewhat fake smile. I just brushed it off. Then Hyunjin came to the livingroom.

Hyunjin: Y/N do you wanna watch a movie in the movie room with me and Seungmin?

Y/N: Y'all have a movie room?

Hyunjin: Yeah.

Chaeyoung: Hello Hyunjin.

Hyunjin looked at her with an annoyed look and rolled his eyes at her.

Hyunjin: *yells* CHANGBIN YOUR ANNOYING ASS GIRLFRIEND IS HERE FOR THE 5TH TIME THIS WEEK!!!

Then Changbin went downstairs and Hyunjin sat me and him on the couch.

Hyunjin: Watch this her attitude will change in 3...2..1.

Chaeyoung: Changbinnie! *hugs him* I'm so glad to see you.

Changbin: Chaeyoung what are you doing here *mumbles* again?

Chaeyoung: I wanted to see you that's all and your cousins called me here.

Then Felix comes sliding down the stair railing and gave Chaeyoung that "You kidding me right" look. I mean I don't understand why they're so mean to her, she seems nice.

Felix: Chaeyoung we were just joking around, we didn't want you here.

Chaeyoung: Whatever, Changbin let's go to my place.

This girl literally was pulling him out of the house and honestly it was funny to all of us. Then he gave us that "You better fucken help me look" but we pretended that nothing was going on and went about our normal conversation. Finally they left now that gave me the chance to find out why they're so mean to her.

Y/N: Hey guys what do you have against Chaeyoung?

Hyunjin: She's a brat, she thinks she owns him.

Felix: She cuts in into our cousin time. Time to time when we ask him to hang out she suddenly says that they already got plans.

Hyunjin: So you just gotta get used to it Y/N.

Y/N: okay.......

~Time Skip: Next Morning Author POV~

You woke up to Seungmin hitting you with a pillow, you knew it was him because he always hit you with a pillow to wake you up for school. So you did the most rational thing, you slap him in the head to make him stop.

Y/N: I'm awake you idiot.

Seungmin: Good now get ready because I ain't driving you there.

Y/N: You can't even drive Seungmin.

Seungmin left the room and you went to the closet an got ready in this: 

You then went down stairs and saw no one else but Seungmin, Changbin, and Minho.

Y/N: Where is everyone else?

Minho: They left already and these two have online classes.

Y/N: And you?

Minho: I'm heading out now, do you want me to drive you there?

Y/N: Sure why not.

You and Minho left the house and got in his car. Once you were in he started driving. He kept talking about how you should be careful and not hang around Yeosang. Also he kept mentioning how you should talk to him if anything happens. This honestly got on your nerves, finally he stopped the car. But as you got out, so did he.

Y/N: What are you doing?

Minho: Going to school, my college is like down the road.

Y/N: Crap, I'mma go now bye. *walks off*

Minho: I love you panda.

You stopped at your tracks realizing the embarrassment you were feeling.

Y/N: *turns around* MINHO!

Minho: I said I love you.

Y/N: *mutters* Okay I love you too. *walks off*

You walked in the school the school realizing how embarrassing that was. You went to the office and grabbed your schedule. Then a girl came up to me.

???: You know that guy in the car you were in?

Y/N: Yeah that's my cousin Minho.

Yuna: Wow you're so lucky, I'm Yuna.

Y/N: I'm Y/N, hope we can get along.

The bell rang and you checked your schedule and it was Math. Yuna took you to that class because she had the same class you. And as you both walked in you saw someone you least expected to be there.

Y/N: Oh gosh Yang Jeongin what are you doing here?

-To Be Continued-

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

305K 8.4K 40
Y/n has been traumatized by her past, she doesn't like getting close to people. She's a very lonely person but she doesn't really care, as long she h...
79.7K 4.4K 60
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝? 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞. ♤♡◇♧ 18 year old Hyunjin has just...
26K 810 35
Skz has been around since 2019 and you a 23 year old one day decided to go to JYP Entertainment to audition to debut in the new group NMIXX. You were...
2.8K 182 25
On a trip to Korea, a small-town girl from California becomes friends with Hannah Bahng. Hannah introduces her to ✨some other people✨. Suddenly There...