~3~

~Author POV~

Today you and Jeongin walked to school and everyone was giving you dirty looks and whispering about you.

Girl 1: Isn't that Y/N?

Girl 2: Yes and I see that she's got the student teacher under her wing.

Girl 3: Did you also hear that she cheated on Yeosang and Seonghwa beated him up for it.

Girl 1: Why would he do that? She was obviously in the wrong.

You said nothing and tried to let it go but you felt uncomfortable. On the other hand Jeongin wasn't having it he brought you to the direction where the girls were trash talking.

Jeongin: I don't appreciate what I'm hearing from your mouths.

Girl 1: But it's true she cheated on Yeosang.

Girl 2: And I bet she's trying to sleep with you.

Jeongin: Eww that's gross that's my younger cousin I would never sleep with my cousin. And for the cheating situation you got it all twisted. Now I advise you leave dumbassery rumors alone if you don't know what's going on.

Then Jeongin took you to class when you sat on your desk you noticed so many insults written on your desk. Seonghwa noticed and had you sit in his desk while he sat in yours. Then after all the boring classes it was lunch time you and the group were just talking. Then Yeosang came and sat next to you and the group went silent.

Yeosang: What?

Yuna: Why are you here?

Yeosang: I just already know Y/N was gonna be crying back to me so why not go to her before she does.

Yeji: Nice lie do you got another one?

Joy: She told us what you did when you came to her house.

Seonghwa: We appreciate if you don't sit with us or even hang around us.

Yeonjun: Because honestly we're just really tired of the way you treat everyone else.

Rose: Now do us a favor and leave you look the most handsome when we don't see your ugly face.

Yeosang: Come on it was just a small disagreement. If I leave you the only one with popularity will be Seonghwa. So y'all nee-

Y/N: YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US!!

Then the room went silent and everyone was staring at us. Then Yeosang glanced at everyone else and that makes them going back to their business.

Yeosang: Fine but watch y'all will be crawling back to me soon tho. *leaves*

Then it went quiet until curiousity hit you.

Y/N: Can y'all tell me about Chaeyoung and her little group.

Rose: Just go to this page, and it will tell you everything.

Y/N: Okay then....

~Your POV~

I went to the site and was in a shock. A blogger named Mr. Mysterious made it, so nobody knows who it is, now that's cool.

-How the blog page looked like-

So here at ____ High School there is a group of girls at our school that are the "queen bees" over there. So I thought why not tell you about them.

 So I thought why not tell you about them