~4~

~Felix's POV~

Oh no no no no! What am I gonna do, I can't tell Y/N then she'll just give up and let Yeosang boss her around. Chaeyoung will do anything to win I guess.

Felix: *walks inside the house* You guys we have a problem.

Jisung: What's the matter

Y/N: Did something happen?

I showed them the crushed USB and Y/N looked crushed.

Y/N: Who did this.

Yeji: From what I can tell, this was a plan of Chaeyoung?

Minho: Makes sense.

Felix: Y/N you have a copy of it in your laptop right?

Y/N: No..I deleted it because I thought I wasn't gonna need a backup.

Oh gosh she's tearing up it's hard seeing her cry.

Changbin: You know we can remake it.

Y/N: HOW IT'S IN 3 DAYS!!! I CANNOT DO ALL OF THAT IN 3 DAYS!!!! Let's face it we're going to lose and there's noting we can do. *leaves the room*

Joy: You know we can just beat up-

Rose: As much as we want to Joy but that's a very bad idea.

Felix: I had a better idea.

I went to her laptop and played a song she never used. I was the only to know about, because when she last visited she showed me how she makes songs.

Seungmin: I recognize that beat, I stole her book just to find which one of these fit the beat. It's on this page.

We read it and it went perfectly. So we had the idea, Chan, Changbin, and Jisung helped with the recording, then after that me, Minho, and Hyunjin taught them the dance. Once they were done I went to her room, and noticed she was fast asleep. She seemed so peacefully, that means it's gonna be hard to wake her up. So I did the most necessary thing.

Felix: WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/N: *wide awake* WHAT THE HELL!?

Felix: Time to practice.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Felix: *shows the lyrics*

Y/N: What did y'all do?

Felix: New song for the showcase, let's go.

Y/N: No

Felix: You leave me no choice.

I put her on my shoulder and carried her to where we at while she was throwing a hissy fit. Eventually she finished her recording and learned the dance, now she can compete in that showcase.

~Time Skip: Author's POV~

It's the day of the show case and you and the girls were the locker room changing for you're performance. Then we looked at each other's outfits complementing each other.

You

You

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.