~5~

~Your POV~

Minho was on the phone with Seungmin telling us not to go inside. But as we went inside we knew our day just got worse. The person we saw was none other than Auntie Hwang.

Hyunjin: *nervous tone* Mommy what are you doing here? You're supposed to be here tomorrow.

Auntie Hwang: I was in town so why not come early.

Jisung: It's so great that you're here. *fakes a smile*

Minho: So wonderful.

Jeongin: We hope you enjoy your stay here, right Y/N?

I nodded because to Auntie Hwang no matter what I say about her is fake unless I don't say anything. Yeah she doesn't like me, and I know I'm being extra but she said herself that she didn't like me and wished I was boy. Sad part is with Hyunjin the only person he can't stand up to is his mom, yeah she's that crazy.

Auntie Hwang: Now you boys go I have to catch up with Y/N.

The guys left wishing me good luck. Then when they left Auntie Hwang got a pissed off look.

Auntie Hwang: *slaps you* HOW DARE YOU DO THOSE TYPE OF THINGS, WHAT TYPE OF LADY ARE YOU!?

Y/N: Auntie Hwang someone made up the story that's not what really happened.

Auntie Hwang: You think I believe that, now that I'm here you need to be taught how a proper lady should act. Now get to cleaning.

I was going to get the stuff until Irene called me. It was my chance to not do this stuff so I answered the call.

Y/N: Hello..

Irene: Y/N get your brother and come to the hotel me and my dad found something that will help you get your reputation back.

Y/N: Oh really we'll be there as soon as possible.

I hung up and ran upstairs to Seungmin's room and found him asleep. So it was a perfect time for revenge.

Y/N: *hits him with a pillow* WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Seungmin: I'm up I'm up, what do you want?

Y/N: Irene found proof to help me get things back to normal.

Seungmin: Really!? Let's go then.

We ran out the house to the apartments into the room Irene was in. We saw Irene and I'm guessing her dad on the couch with cameras and 3 VHS tapes.

Y/N: What are those?

Irene: We found them in Mr. Choi's bedroom. One says front view, the other said left view, and this one is right view. That's all we can find in the house.

Seungmin: *looks at the kitchen* You missed one, there's a camera in the kitchen and it gives a good view of right here.

Y/N: Wow you're pretty good.

Seungmin: I'm not good I've been in his house before. Meaning he keeps the data for that camera *opens a drawer* in here, dumb old man.

Irene: Y/N you have a cool brother.

Y/N: Not really....

Irene's Dad: Come on we have to see what's in there.

We watched it and we were in disgust and disbelief, I guess when I passed out he took advantage of the moment and raped me. I was about to cry, Irene left to go and vomit from disgust while, Seungmin left the room because in his words 'I ain't finna watch that type of video of my sister', meanwhile Irene's dad was disgusted but not phased. Well duh he's a cop he's seen worse in his job. I couldn't watch it anymore so I turned off the TV. I thanked him for helping, then Irene came and gave me a letter she said it was from someone I knew. I thanked Irene and me and Seugmin left. For the rest of the walk we were quiet. He knew no matter what I didn't wanna talk about it. Finally we made it home and Auntie Hwang was pissed.