~6~

(A/N: Okay like this is the chapter where Y/N can show off her English so the italics are English and let's just appreciate how pretty this is)

__________________________________________________________

~Jisung's POV~

It was the day before Y/N's date, and we have everyone here while Yeji took Y/N to see what gifts she wants. Meanwhile Yeonjun is hanging out with Seonghwa to distract him. We need this date to happen one way or another. I'm not having my cousin stay with some asshole.

Irene: Why am I here?

Jeongin: Well I don't know maybe because you're the reason why my cousin has her reputation back.

Seungmin: And basically gained our respect.

Irene: I mean all I did was stream the meeting.

Daehwi: *in the kitchen* Because of who?

Irene: Because of you.

Daehwi: Yeah you better give me credit. 

Rose: So does anyone know where they're going tomorrow.

Jisung: The carnival.

Hyunjin: Omg we're going to a carnival.

Yuna: What do you mean we?

Felix: Hyunjin you didn't tell them

Jisung: Tell us what.

Hyunjin: Well Chan had this idea that we watch as their date goes well while the others stay and look if Auntie Hwang or Yeosang comes over.

Joy: You mean we stay in your house while y'all stalk Y/N on her date.

I look in Chan giving him are you kidding me look. I swear if this goes wrong or if we get caught, I'm blaming this all on him.