~7~ (Final)

~Chan's POV~

Recently I've been paranoid, that letter that I had to take from Yeosang. It wasn't a letter it was a threat, and from knowing how he acts his threats are promises. I've tried head to toe to make sure Y/N doesn't leave the house walking by herself. And when she tries I had Minho drive her or have Seungmin or Jeongin walk with her. And I think at this point she's starting to rebel from it.

Y/N: *is literally near the door*

Chan: Where do you think you're going?

Y/N: Seonghwa's place, for a house date.

Chan: *dad mode* The only house date you're having is here.

And that's when she sprinted out the door. Hopefully they don't do anything or she'll be in so much trouble. But I doubt that would happen.

~Yeeun's POV~

I went shopping today, it's weird to do it without Chaeyoung. She can't talk to us anymore since the whole situation. Sad but most satisfying part is that she's moving but now she left Yeosang in charge. He's starting to get on my nerves with the whole getting revenge on Y/N thing. Speaking of Yeosang, why is he at a sex shop? Once he walked out I had to confront him.

Yeeun: What were you doing in there?

Yeosang: Rope and someone I know got me a drug that weakens someone from the waist down.

Yeeun: *nervous chuckle* For what, you found some girl to do some weird BDSM with or something?

Please let it be that, don't let me be wrong, please!!!!

Yeosang: No it's gonna be for Y/N when I get her alone.

Yeeun: Uhm okay, I'mma go and don't do that to her.

I then ran off and went home hopefully he was just joking.

~Author POV~

Jisung was looking everywhere for Ara because guess who you wanted to watch her that day?

Jisung: Where is that dog? SEUNGMIN!!

Seungmin: What?

Jisung: Have you seen your sister's dog?

Seungmin: No I haven't seen Ara because you and Chan are supposed to watch her. But since you seemed stressed about it I'll look for her.

Jisung: What am I supposed to do?

(A/N: OMG I GET TO USE MY MEME)