Strange Magic *Ambrose Spellm...

By NotEvenInDreams

Freya Hale only wanted to have a normal life. Everyone had always said that there was something different abo... More

A Little Wicked
Birthdays
(Ab)Normal day
Witching Hour
WICCA
Speechless
Witchy Women
Many Questions, Few Answers
Bad Moon Rising
Wicked Fun
Halloween
Halloween Part 2
Dark Baptism
New Day, Same Witch
No Sympathy for the Devil
Uphill Battle
Small Victories
Judge Judy Could Never
First Day Jitters
So It Begins
Harrowing
Harrowing Part 2
This Ends Tonight
Going Home Sweet Home
Sweet Dreams
Sweet Dreams Part 2
Mornings Like This
So Sick of Demons
Moments
Exorcism?
Bad Ass Witches
We Have Company
Weird Traditions
Polygamy Is Wild Man
Let Me Try This
Into The Woods
Surprise?
Feast of Feasts
Safe and Warm
Mines Mines Mines
Chaos
Milkshakes and Madness
How Cunning
Bringing Him Back
Good Tidings
Come With Me
New Beginnings
Taking A Turn For The Worse
Chaotic Times
Emotional Nights
Something's Coming
Warning Signs
Totally Screwed
Eye of The Storm
Strength
Finally
Never Ending Night
Firsts
New Normal
Yule Log
Spirits
Yule Lads
Family Time
Guidance
Solstice Nights
New Year New Start
Top Person?
The Inquisition
Boil and Bubble
Basketball
Last Challenge
Visitations and Demands
Rehearsal
My Task
It's Showtime
Gray Room
Sex Holiday?
The Matching
Night One of Lupercalia
Night Two
Final Night of Lupercalia
Tarot Time
Visions
Black Wedding Prep
Conflicting Manifestos
Wedding and a Funeral
Treacherous Behavior
Alone
Reunited?
Unwanted Guest
Bleeding Hearts
Miracles
You're My Life
Sneaky Sneaky
Sabrina the Prophet
Music Box Woes
Execution
Coming Out Party
Prophecies
Mandrake
Seeing Double
Satan's Back
Daddy Issues
Not Today Satan
Satanic Jonestown
Not Over Yet
Coronation
Don't Leave Me
After
Going to Hell
Adventures In Hell
Reclaiming
Cheering Cheerleaders
Drag Me To Hell
Ice Cream
Pinwheels
Go Ravens!
Reunited
Morning After
Unholy Regalia
Riverdale Bound
Carnival
Heavy is the Head
Cat's Out of the Bag
Blood of an Angel
The Hare Moon
The Pagans
Moon Bath
Overdose
Challenge Accepted
Life Within Stone
Harmonizing
Drugged Up Exes
Hedge Witches
Propositions
Some Assembly Required
The Power of Wine
Death: The Reoccurring Theme
Last Resorts
From Bad to Worse
Black
Goodbye
What the Heaven Happened
And We're Back
Bringing Her Back
Sabrina is Legend
Sabrina is Legend Part 2
Quick Return
March 30th, 2024

Sneaking Off

6.5K 193 14
By NotEvenInDreams

Freya

After the whole ordeal with the weird sisters, I went to the phones. I mean I was panicking. I had just gotten myself into a rather sticky situation. I was just trying to be a good friend. I thought that maybe the sisters would see my efforts and give in since we were friends. Turns out... we are NOT friends. I couldn't call Parker or my mortal friends, they would have no idea what was going on. So I call the next best thing.

"Spellman's Sister Mortuary, how may I assist you?" That adorable English accent answers. "Ambrose." I say trying not to cry. It just hit me how much shit Sabrina and I were in. "Freya? What's wrong? Are you alright?" He asks, his voice full on concern. "I'm fine. for now." I tell him. "I'm scared Ambrose."

"Freya, I need you to tell me what's wrong. I'll send the Aunties over-" "No! You can't. That will make things a whole lot worse." I say thinking about how that will only fuel the fire for Prudence. Plus, the last thing I want is to be pulled out of school, not when I'm learning so much. "Freya-" "Sabrina is being harrowed. And I, like an idiot, volunteered myself to go with her so she doesn't have to face it alone. I don't know what harrowing means really, but I know that it gets worse each night." I tell him. There's silence for a second. "Ambrose?" "Can you sneak out for an hour?" He asks. "Uh... yeah I think so." "Meet me at Dr. Cerberus's. I'll meet you there in 10 minutes." Ambrose tells me.

"Wait. What? Ambrose you can't-" "I'll be there. I'll always be there for you Freya. Just meet me there, 1 o'clock. Be safe." And then the line clicks off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freya

I'm freaking out. I'm sneaking out of the Academy. To meet a boy. At a coffee shop. Even though he is under house arrest. Also, is this a date? No. It can't be. He simply wants to meet so we can discuss what is happening without the Aunties knowing. Either way, I still try to look my best.

As I'm headed out the door, I find Sabrina and Nick sitting on the steps. Sabrina looks up at me and smiles. "Hey Freya, where are you going?" She asks. "I need you to do me a favor. Both of you." I ask. "Anything for a pretty girl." Nick says with a smirk. "I'll be right back. I need you to cover for me. If anyone asks where I am, tell them I went to rest for a little bit." I say. She just nods. "Where ever you're going. Hurry back. Something tells me tonight is going to be extra hellish." She tells me.

The walk, well run, back into town didn't take me nearly as long as I thought it would. My heart was beating ridiculously fast when I approached Dr. C's. I couldn't tell if it was because of the running, or because I knew that Ambrose was inside. When I step inside, I notice him instantly which causes my heart to beat faster. He's curled up in a small booth by the window. I quickly make my way over to him and go in for a hug, which he dodges. My cheeks go red. How fucking stupid of me.

"I really wish I could Freya, but I can't." He apologizes. I brush it off and sit across from him. "Ambrose... how are you here?" I ask. "I'm not." He says looking out the window where a small sparrow has appeared. "Astral projecting? Ambrose that is so dangerous!" I scold. He gives me a small smile. "Now, tell me everything that has happened."

"The weird sisters, Prudence, Agatha, and Dorcas have been bullying Sabrina non stop. Last night, I caught them harrowing Sabrina. They locked her in the witches cell and left her there all night. I found her but I couldn't get the doors unlocked because they had enchanted it. I sat there with her all night. I could hear screams and voices. Eventually, Salem showed up and protected Sabrina. The weird sisters let her out the next morning. Sabrina and Prudence get into a fight-" "A fight?" Ambrose asks shocked. "Hush, let me finish. They get into a fight but Father Blackwood breaks it up and pulls Sabrina into his office. After she left, I confronted the weird sisters, thinking they were my friends, and told them that they might as well harrow me too because I wouldn't let Sabrina suffer alone. I didn't think they would actually agree." I explain.

Ambrose takes in all the information and thinks it over. "You know, for being so smart, you really are a dumb ass." He says seriously. "Shut up! This is serious! What do I do?" I ask. He sighs and looks out the window again. "I don't have much time left. Freya, listen to me, I'll start working on protection charms and spells, but you need to make it through another night. Can you do it?" He asks. I nod.

"Freya, please be careful. The weird sisters can be ruthless. Don't let them get to you. I need you to know that I really care about y-" And then he's gone.

I care about you too, Ambrose Spellman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 19 28
in which I give you titles for your books
249K 6.1K 50
( π’π€ππ‘πˆππ€ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 π–πˆπ“π‚π‡Β² ) Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under it. Β©salemshouse derek hale
1.6K 111 11
This is in addition to the previous story about Lilith - she's pregnant, living with Zelda, and worried about what she's going to give birth to!
2.6K 46 24
Kat Hale is an angel... but she doesn't know it. Follow her adventure to save a world she has never known about, before its too late.