Forbidden Experiments

Por TheKittenWhisperer

From what anyone could tell, the Multiverse was at its most peaceful time from what they could remember. Ther... Más

Author's Note
Laboratory
Home
Calculations
Growth
Outing
Life
White and Blue
Relations
A Sea of Questions
Sunshine
Portals
Sleep Issues
Morning
Vision
TV and Exhaustion
Kisses and Coffee
Training
Secrets
Spar
Curious Behaviors
Birdsong
A Painted Canvas
Empty
Predictions
The Rolling Fields
Frightening Similarities
Spy Mission
Temporary Scientists
Trespassing
Game Start
Sudden Suspicions
Glass
Disbelief
Flowers
Rain That Pours Like Tears
Another Day
Different Drawings
Children and Cookies
Your Idiot
A Casual Picnic
Midnight Kisses

Rainbow

636 36 10
Por TheKittenWhisperer

𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝙽𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝟷.𝟷 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚕𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍. 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 "𝚢𝚎𝚜", 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢. 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚕𝚜, 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝. 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚋, 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚆𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚘𝚡𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚡𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜. 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚝, 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝.

𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚘𝚡𝚎𝚜, 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛. 𝙰𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚔.

𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗. 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢.

"Wow... It's so pretty!" 1.2 exclaimed, looking across the table to see what his brother was drawing.

1.1 looked up from the paper he drew on. He had drawn a very detailed picture of a flower from a flowering plant that was recently added to their room on top of the bookshelf. It was a salmon pink color, had floppy petals that reached outwards, and a yellow center. 1.1 had been able to draw in the reflecting light of the flower and the shadows on it as the model bloom sat on the table, 1.1 having had picked it off of the plant and moved it so he could use it for reference and not have to move the entire plant to the table.

"Oh... Thanks." He replied before looking back down at his paper and then at the bloom.

He reached over for one of the few colored pencils he had sitting outside it's box, grabbing a light pink one. He carefully began to blend the white colors of light he had added more into the rest of the flower to make it appear more natural. His brother watched in curiosity as the colors were slowly blended, adding a smooth texture to the drawing of the flower.

He then sat down the colored pencil near its box and held his drawing out in front of himself. 1.1 looked at it closely, glancing at the bloom on the table every now and then to compare details. The drawing wasn't perfectly identical, but close enough. He sat down the paper, a small smile making its way across his face.

"It looks identical..." 1.2 mused. "How do you draw so good?"

1.1 looked up from the paper and at his brother.

"I just do, I guess..." He replied. "I'm... not really sure."

"Oh, I got an idea!" 1.2 exclaimed, an excited smile on his face. "You could teach me."

1.1 was startled by the other's sudden burst of excitement, his eyes widened and he visibly jumped.

"Um... I-I guess I could try." 1.1 replied, nervously reaching for two do the few blank pieces of paper scattered across the table.

He placed one in front of himself and handed the other to his brother. 1.2 took it and sat back down on his chair, no longer leaning across the table. His brother then gave him a blue colored pencil, taking a red one for himself.

"Ready?" 1.1 asked, looking over at the other who was already looking at the paper, a large smile on his face.

1.2 gave a confident nod.

"Well, first I start with the shape of what I'm drawing, like the shape of the flower." 1.1 started to explain, starting to draw the over all shape, constantly looking over at the flower for reference.

He took his time about it, only a fourths way done when he heard his brother speak.

"Done! Now what?"

1.1 looked up from his paper and over at the other's. He cringed a little at the sight, the shape lopsided, completely uneven, and way bigger than the actual flower.

"I... I guess that's a start..?" He replied, almost asking himself a question. "Next I start to color it in..."

He heard the other's pencil quickly scratch its way across the paper, the coloring sometimes going out of the lines, but most of it surprisingly staying inside. 1.2 worked quickly, covering all of the white paper he could that was inside the shape. Once he was finished, he looked up at his brother, waiting for further instruction.

"...Then I begin the shading process..." 1.1 slowly stated, grabbing a white and a purple colored pencils, placing them near 1.2. "The purple will be for the shadow and the white for the reflecting light."

"Okay!" 1.2 exclaimed, starting to shade from memory of what the flower looked like.

1.1 only watched, struggling to withstand what the other was doing. The shadows were too dark, the colors were not blended, and the light wasn't even visible. His face showed the pain he felt as he watched the other work, his brother soon finishing and holding it up for it to be seen and judged.

"How did I do?" 1.2 asked, still smiling.

1.1 only cringed more now being able to see the whole drawing. It wasn't even close to the right shape, right placement for shadow, nor right placement for light.

"Is it not that good..?" 1.2 questioned, noticing the expression on the other's face.

"Uh- well, you're learning, so it's good." 1.1 replied, faking a small smile, still struggling to comprehend how bad the drawing really was.

Despite what he said being a lie, he still found his brother's small frown turn into a cheerful smile once more. 1.1 felt relieved at that being the response from the other.

•••••

Despite the fact that Error always argued against it, he really did enjoy accompanying the creator on his trips of checking out the Multiverse and making sure nothing harmful was happening to any of its worlds. The arguments of the destroyer not coming when asked to come with always started with the destroyer saying how they'd only get glares, odd looks, or even get attacked.

Meanwhile, the Ink's argument back was always along the lines of "we won't get spotted" or "we'll be hidden from everyone's sight the entire time we're in another universe". In the end, the creator's argument countered the destroyer's, leaving Error with no choice but to come along.

Presently, the two walked through a forest of a universe's Snowdin, glancing between the trees to see the monsters that inhabited the universe. Nothing was out of place in the world, the universe's Frisk having arrived just a few moments after they did. Ink never once mentioned what universe they were in, but Error could tell by the color of the sky and the appearance of the Frisk that they were in the world of Flowerfell.

The snow crunched under their feet as they walked, avoiding trees in their path and not straying far from each other, the creator leading the way.

Error believed this may had been the fourteenth universe they've traveled to all day, but he had begun to lose count after twelve. The progress was always the same, walk around, make sure everything is how it should be, perhaps he had to check the code for the artist, and then they left. It was simple, but tedious.

The worst part, both had to keep their voices down majority of the time to keep from discovery as they snuck through the universes. This made each trip boring, but since they were with each other it wasn't as bad. Today though, things were a little different.

Error sighed quietly to himself and looked down at his feet as he continued forwards. Today wasn't going as he had hoped. He had wanted to cook something special for the other today, hoping to take the time when Ink was doing this to gather ingredients and start preparing it.

He had wanted to make a meal similar to one found in a fancy restaurant, having been lucky enough to get his hands on a recipe for a type of fancy pasta. He had planned to decorate the dinning room, use candle light as the lighting, and perhaps even get some wine if he was lucky. Now though, due to the creator insisting on him coming along, his plan had been ruined and postponed. He would have to wait for some other time.

Today wasn't anything special, but he wanted to make it that way, he had wanted to change it up. He thought his plan was flawless, knowing the other would had been going on one of his more thorough checkings of the multiverse, meaning it would take longer than usual. Now, the destroyer was struck trying to make the most of it.

An idea then came to him. Sure it would slow them down, perhaps get him in trouble, but it would be worth it to see the other's reaction. Error smiled to himself as he slowed down his pace, the creator not noticing. He then leaned downwards, scooping up snow in his hands and forming a snowball. Standing up, he took aim, then fired.

It hit its mark, hitting Ink in the back of his skull, causing him to jump in surprise. He quickly turned around to see the destroyer trying not to laugh. Error failed to keep himself from doing so, laughing at the confused look on the other's face.

Ink's eye lights flickered from a question and exclamation mark to a random blue circle and green square. He slowly bent downwards, grabbed snow in his hands, made it into a sphere, and threw it at the other's face in reply. He hit the other square in the face, causing the destroyer to stop laughing. Error then cleared the snow off of his face, smirking a little.

He didn't hesitate to scoop up another snowball, quickly throwing it at the other. This time, Ink dodged, avoiding the snowball and taking off deeper into the woods. Error took this as a hint to follow, so he did, grabbing a handful of snow before doing so.

Once further into the forest, Ink found a tree and ducked behind it before reaching down for another handful of snow. He quickly made it into a snowball, and a smile came to his face as he saw the other from around the tree.

Error couldn't see the artist from his angle, and the artist knew this. His eye lights flickered back to their oval and star as he watched the other start to wander closer to the tree, looking around constantly as he walked.

Once the destroyer was in easy range, Ink struck. He came around the tree and threw the snowball right into the other's face, laughing as it hit. Error used a hand to wipe away the snow before throwing his snowball, the creator ducking back behind the tree just before the snowball hit.

Both quickly reloaded themselves with a snowball each. Ink then came around the other side of the tree, throwing another snowball, the destroyer managing to dodge this time.

Then Error threw his, managing to hit to creator just before he had managed to duck behind the tree once again. From there, Ink ran out from the opposite side he ducked behind, running a wide half circle around the destroyer, snowball in hand. He watched as the other grabbed another snowball, ready to attack.

This time, both threw their snowball at the same time, both ending up missing their mark. The creator continued to run, not seeing if his attack hit or not. Like before, he counted on the other following him, which the destroyer did.

Ink purposefully slowed his pace to let the other catch up a little in order to make things more exciting. He soon ducked behind another tree and made another snowball, waiting for the other to peak around the tree he hid behind. Error soon did so, peaking around the opposite side of the tree than the creator ducked behind.

Ink was prepared and didn't hesitate to shove his snowball right into Error's face. This caught the destroyer by surprise, causing him to flinch. The artist began to laugh as he watch the other clear the snow from his face.

"So, now we're playing like that..." Error mused, a grin coming to his face.

Seconds later he pounced on the other, knocking the other down into the ankle deep snow, himself lightly holding the other down. The creator pushed back against the destroyer, causing them to roll a little. They continued to grab snow from the ground and shove it into the other's face as they laughed with each other, a light blush on both of their faces.

A little time passed, both soon stopping their snowball fight, sitting on the ground. Ink sat slightly under the destroyer, propping himself upwards with his hands.

Meanwhile, Error was sat on his knees in front of the other skeleton, leaning a little forward, holding himself up with his hands that rest to the creator's sides.

Both were lightly panting with a smile on their faces.

"You got snow in my hoodie and my shirt." Error playfully complained.

"Guess it's a good thing my shirt fits tight." Ink replied.

An idea quickly crossed the destroyer's mind, a small smirk replacing his grin. He leaned back a little, shifting most of his weight on his legs and knees so he no longer needed his arms to support him. Then he acted.

He quickly grabbed a fist of snow with one hand and pulled the other's pant's waist band out and forwards a little, dropping the snow inside the other's pants before letting go of the waist band. This caused the creator's face to become a rainbow and he noticeably tensed up.

"E-Error?!" Ink exclaimed, questioning the other's actions.

He could feel the blush on his face, and he looked from where the other's hands had been only seconds before until looking back up at the destroyer. Error let out a chuckle at the other's response.

"I guess we're even now~" He teasingly replied.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5K 148 32
Trying to make this a bit more professional seeing as it's actually getting attention. This is just a collection of different ideas/stories/character...
37.2K 1.2K 26
(cover is only temp and not my photo, if you know the creator please tell me so I can credit them) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Error had been...
6.3K 320 20
An excellent story. It is recommended that you read without prejudice! . Error and Ink are accidentally stranded in a different AU. They pretend not...
898 62 6
what if there was more to Error Sans than meets the eye in this multiverse? What's his reason for destroying AUs? what about the voices inside his o...