XOXO | YOONMIN |

Benikru द्वारा

XOXO || Not even prison could keep kitty gangster Park Jimin under control, maybe that's why he was placed in... अधिक

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈
Cha cha, real smooth
Family quarrel
Korea's next Top model
Totally spies!
Fast and furious
Orange is the new pink
Walk of pride
Curiosity killed the...pup
Oh, my, my, my
Snitches get stiches
Naughty puppy
Bed warmer
Peach flavoured lube
D-2
Adios motherf*cker
Torture: Level one
Munchkin
Hello there, 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺
Tick-tock goes the clock
Fuck that, call me Yoongi
Cum
Retirement
Small cock
Doms have layers
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Ball of spit
Pills N Potions
Kitten
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Promises of a Fairytale
Bon appètit
Caught in a lie
Nothing breaks like a heart
A true slytherin
Food fight
Soulmate breakup
I pick my poison and it's you
Throne of bones
Daddy better make me choke
Catdog
No tears left to cry
Imposter
Leftovers
Cheese balls
13 reasons why i hate you
Dumpling warrior
Daydream
Golden ticket
I'm sorry
Epilogue
Explanation
Sequel

Suga and Spice and everything nice

5.4K 346 141
Benikru द्वारा

   Jimin laid on his bunk bed- one hand resting behind his head and the other laying on his stomach as his his fingers ran over the seams of his orange jumpsuit. Jimin's nose scrunched up as he eyed the bottom of the bunk bed above him. There were some names written on the metal with a marker and dust collecting in the crevices. To Jimin it all just seemed disgusting, causing the desire, to get out of this place, to grow.

The prisoners were outside in the yard, enjoying the sun and doing something illegal right under the officer noses. Jimin, on the other hand, remained in his cell, staring at the walls blankly as he listened to the barely audible whispers in his head. The whispers made him feel like there was people surrounding him and analysing his every move, while whispering and giggling among each other.

Jimin's head tilted to the side and his eye twitched as he heard the door to the cell slide open. He wondered if the voices in his head had manifested into physical bodies and were able to open doors now.

"Chim."

Jimin furrowed his brows and ignored the quiet voice reaching his ears. The voice soaked into his mind and mixed in with the other whispers living there.

"Jiminie."

A gentle hand settled on Jimin's cheek, causing him to jerk up into a sitting position and scramble away. Shallow pants left Jimin's plump lips and his wide honeycomb eyes stared at Taehyung, who was crouching next to his bed with wide eyes.

"Jimin." Taehyung breathed out, looking startled at Jimin's reaction towards him.

"Shit, Taehyung." Jimin whispered, shutting his eyes and leaning his head back to rest it against the cold concrete wall behind him, "You startled me." He breathed out, clutching at his chest.

Taehyung nodded slowly, his eyes squinting as he eyed Jimin. His hand slowly traveled into his pink jumpsuit's pocket before he pulled out a small bottle of pills. Taehyung rattled the bottle, causing Jimin's eyes to snap open at the familiar sound.

"Are those...?" Jimin sucked in a sharp breath, pushing away from the wall to crawl over to Taehyung. Taehyung chewed on his bottom lip before nodding and offering the pills to Jimin.

Jimin immediately snatched the pills from Tae's outstretched hand and tried to screw the lid off, but the child safety stopped him from succeeding, "Not again." Jimin grunted, his chubby fingers twisting and tightening around the bottle. His cheeks gained a pink tint to them as he struggled to open the bottle, only to shove it into his mouth, a second later, and try to bite it off.

Taehyung burst out into a fit of giggles before reaching out and taking the bottle away from Jimin. Jimin pouted and allowed his shoulders to slouch in defeat as he watched Taehyung effortlessly open the bottle of pills.

Taehyung's lips twitched up into a small smile as he took a hold of Jimin's smaller hand and dropped two pills into his palm. Jimin breathed out a small thank you before popping the pills into his mouth. His face scrunched up and he visibly shivered as he felt the dry pills sliding down his throat.

The pills were supposed to help Jimin with his schizophrenia by numbing his emotions and anxiety. Yesterday, in the showers, Jimin lost complete control over himself and he did something stupid. Of course he knew that the guy deserved what happened to him, but Jimin's actions interfered with his plans. So even though he hated taking the pills, because he couldn't think clearly and his emotions were numbed, Jimin knew that it would stop his erratic, aggressive behaviour.

Jimin released a deep sigh and placed his elbows onto his knees, rubbing his hands over his face, "Change of plans." Jimin breathed out, trying to think about how he could make everything better.

Jimin came inside the prison with a flirty, seductive persona, yet yesterday he completely shattered it by sewing that guy's mouth shut. Jimin was sure that everyone already knew about what happened in those showers, and he knew that by now,  everyone feared him. But he knew that he couldn't keep up the scary facade because there was always someone worse than him, and the pills would make him too weak to keep up his facade.

"Shit." Jimin groaned, shutting his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose in distress. A small poke right onto his nose, caused him to peel his eyes open and look up at Taehyung, "Yes, pup?"

Taehyung pouted before huffing and taking a hold of his pink jumpsuit to show it off. Jimin's eyes flickered down to the pink jumpsuit before widening, "Woah! Where'd you get that?" He exclaimed, leaning closer to admire the pink thing.

Taehyung grinned and stood up before twirling around to show it off to Jimin. The jumpsuit wrapped tightly around his small waist, yet fell around his legs and chest. The sleeves were rolled up, displaying Tae's tan skin and the few scars littered across his arms. Right above his left peck, glittery 'KTH' was engraved into the jumpsuit.

"Woah." Jimin breathed out in amazement, leaning forward onto his bed as he eyed Taehyung.

Tae grinned widely, showing off his boxy smile before he unzipped his jumpsuit and pushed his hand inside of it. Jimin watched in confusion as Tae's face scrunched up and he dug through the inside of his jumpsuit. After a few seconds, Tae perked up before pulling out another bundled up, pink jumpsuit.

Jimin squealed as Taehyung threw it into his face. He immediately grabbed it and unfolded it, admiring the 'PJM' engraved into the right peck of the jumpsuit.

Jimin's plump lips twitched up into a smirk before he sunk his teeth into his bottom lip and looked up at Taehyung. The two shared devilish grins, Jimin's mind filling with ideas that would wrap around the loose ends of his plan and pull them all together.

If flirty and scary personas didn't work, Jimin had another.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Handcuffs were wrapped tightly around Jimin's dainty wrists as he was led out to the courtyard. His eyes occasionally kept flickering over to Chanyeol, who was sweating and avoiding eye contact with him. The guard's actions were suspicious, considering he didn't didn't even utter a word to Jimin when he lead him out of his cell.

"What is it?" Jimin hummed softly, his eyes squinting as he stared up at Chanyeol's larger form.

The guard's eyes widened at Jimin's voice before he nervously peeked at him through the corner of his eyes to see if Jimin was talking to him. After seeing that Jimin was staring back at him, Chanyeol coughed and turned away.

"Nothin'." Chan grunted, making his voice appear deeper than it originally was.

Jimin hummed, his lips curling into a sweet smile before he turned his eyes from Chanyeol to look at the hallway in front of him, "Maybe I should talk to Baekhyun, he seems really nice and I think he'll answer any questions I have." Jimin pursued his lips, trying not to smirk as Chanyeol's eyes snapped towards him, "And if not, I'll talk to him the same way I talked to that asshole in the showers."

"It was you!" Chanyeol gasped loudly, staring down at Jimin with raised brows and parted lips.

Jimin's lips twitched into a sweet smile before he giggled innocently, "You think someone would get away with snitching? On me?"

Chanyeol swallowed thickly and continued to lead Jimin down the hallway. Jimin hummed a sweet tune, almost skipping down the hall as he patiently waited for Chanyeol to snap and tal-

"They're going to transport you to a higher security prison."

Jimin's smile crumbled before he snapped his head towards Chanyeol, "What?" Jimin hissed, his feet halting and forcing Chanyeol to stop in the middle of the hall.

Chanyeol bit his lip, eyeing the empty hallway before scrunching up his nose in distress, "A few days ago, they had a meeting about Suga, and they decided that you and Taehyung should be transported too. All three of you will be sent to different prisons to lessen the chances of escape. And even if you escape, Taehyung will be immediately transported to a different prison so that you wouldn't be able to go after him."

Jimin's mouth was hanging open as he listened to Chanyeol speak. He blinked slowly, his mind a bit fuzzy and his emotions numb from the drugs in his veins. Chanyeol grabbed his arm more firmly before continuing to lead him down the hall.

Jimin swallowed down the lump in his throat, staring down at his small sneakers as he shuffled forward, "You said...you said that they would transport Suga too." Jimin murmured, still in shock from what he found out. His heart thumped in his ears and his body felt like it was floating a few centimetres above the ground.

Jimin bit his lip as they stopped in front of the door that led them out into the courtyard, "When will he be transported? When will...when will we be transported?" Jimin asked, referring to himself and Taehyung.

"Suga's gonna be taken in two weeks, and you and Taehyung will be transported in a month. They're waiting for cells to clear out, so maybe it'll be even sooner." Chanyeol answered quietly, glancing around as he unlocked the handcuffs around Jimin's wrists.

Jimin hummed, his plump lips forming a small pout as he watched Chanyeol take out a small card and slide it over the metal box next to the door. The metal box beeped green before the door in front of Jimin unlocked.

Jimin swallowed thickly, staring at the card in Chanyeol's hand as he slid it into his pocket, "You have an hour and then we'll take you to do some work."

"Work?" Jimin scoffed, his face scrunching up in disgust, "If I'm not assassinating someone, I don't want it." Jimin rolled his eyes before strutting towards the door to the outside.

Chanyeol grabbed the handles of the door and opened it for him, only for Jimin to trip onto his own feet and stumble into Chanyeol. The guard caught him just in time and Jimin used it as a chance to press his body against Chanyeol's and wrap his hand around his bicep. Jimin put pressure on different places on Chanyeol's body, so that when his hand slid into the back of the guard's pocket and he slipped out the access card, Chanyeol's mind would focus more on the pressure points instead of his wandering hand.

"Sorry." Jimin whispered softly, pushing away from Chanyeol. He smiled sheepishly, patting Chanyeol's shoulder with his left hand while he slid the card into the pocket of his pink uniform with his right one.

Chanyeol's cheeks were dusted a soft pink colour before he nodded awkwardly and gestures for Jimin to go into the courtyard.

Jimin smiled happily as he turned around and sauntered into the courtyard, feeling a sense of pride bubble up in his stomach as he felt the card shift in his pocket.

The scorching hot sun shone down on Jimin as he sashayed into the yard. His face scrunched up in distaste, feeling a thin layer of sweat appear on his skin, before he grabbed the zipper of his pink uniform and pulled it open, allowing everyone to see his white T-shirt underneath.

Jimin's honeycomb eyes dragged over the yard- taking in the tall metal fence that separated the inmates from the outside world. There were two sets of fences and between them stood guards- guns grasped in their hands and their faces twisted into glares.

The yard had a patch of concrete in the middle, where prisoners were able to sit on metal tables and chairs. Surrounding the area was a field of yellowish grass, obviously dried out from not being watered.

Jimin licked his lips, walking further into the yard and watching the prisoners lounging on top of metal tables and benches. By now, Jimin had noticed that the prisoners were divided into groups of people that had similar plans- either stay low or try to get to the top. Usually the prisoners would be divided into groups by their ethnicity but everyone here was Korean so that obviously didn't work.

Jimin could feel the eyes of the prisoners burning into him, most of their gazes ranging from fear to curiosity. The reason for the stares was the pink uniform wrapped around his tiny form, and of course because of what he did to that rat in the showers. Jimin didn't care about their rumours or what they thought about him, but he knew that in order to survive for two weeks here, he'll have to play smart.

As Jimin's eyes glided across the courtyard, ignoring all the degrading comments or the offers to join the groups, his honeycomb eyes stopped at a table further away from everyone else.

Suga sat in the middle of the table, his back towards the metal fence and his men flanking his sides. The buttons on Suga's black shirt were ubottoned, displaying his creamy, glistening skin. His eyes were shut and his head was tilted towards the sky, allowing the sun to fall onto his face and create small droplets of sweat on his neck.

Jimin ran his tongue over his plump lips before sinking his white teeth into the bottom one. He eyed the way Suga's flawless skin glistened in the sun and the way his sharp features relaxed and sof-

A pair of hands wrapped around Jimin's waist and picked him up, earning a startled yelp from him. Jimin's head snapped back to snarl at the person, only to see a giggling Taehyung carry him to a table off to the side.

"Tae!" Jimin whined with a pout, crossing his arms over his chest.

Taehyung merely giggled into his ear as he dropped Jimin into a plastic chair, causing Jimin to scowl and rub his aching ass. Taehyung slid into the seat next to him, shoulder to shoulder, before pushing his hand into his pocket and pulling out a pencil and a torn paper. He offered it to Jimin, who was spacing out, staring off into the distance with a blank look on his face.

The lavender haired mochi snapped out of it as Taehyung poked him in the cheek with the pencil, "Where did you get this?"

"Hoseok." Taehyung muttered with a shrug, causing Jimin to pause before taking the stuff from Taehyung's extended hands.

"I never asked you about him," Jimin spoke up, his tone and face serious. He elegantly crossed his legs before placing the ripped piece of paper on top of the metal table, "How is he?"

Taehyung pursed his lips and looked off into the distance, thinking. Jimin glanced at him, raising an eyebrow at his silence and the blush coating Tae's cheeks, "Did he hurt you?"

Taehyung snapped his head towards Jimin and immediately shook his head. He smiled slightly, his cheeks going even redder, "He's nice."

Jimin hummed, hesitantly taking his eyes off of a smiling Taehyung, but not before eyeing him suspiciously, "Tell me, if he does."

Taehyung's smile faltered and he nodded, pulling his knees up to his chest and placing his chin on top. He stared at the prisoners, taking in their smiling faces and trying to hear their conversations.

Jimin turned his attention back onto the ripped piece of paper, he held the pencil tightly as he began to scribble down his plan. He started off by writing his end result, then he slowly backtracked and wrote down step by step what he had to do, to get to that end result. He created side plans, trying to figure out what could go wrong and how he'd get past that. But no matter how much he planned, no matter how much he tried to predict something, Jimin knew there would always be something that would knock him off his feet.

Jimin released a deep sigh, feeling a small pressure build on his temples. He could feel the effects of the pills- his movements were more sluggish and he processed things slower, when he tried to think about the things that usually caused him anxiety, he couldn't even focus on them.

"Shit." Jimin whispered, dropping the pencil onto the table before placing his elbows on top of it and pressing his face into the palms of his hands, "They're gonna transport Suga to a high security prison in two weeks, so we only have 14 days to escape with him." Jimin murmured to Taehyung, rubbing the pads of his fingers onto his temples.

Taehyung's face twisted into a look of shock before his gaze snapped towards Jimin. He frowned at the state his soulmate was in before raising his hand and rubbing Jimin's back in a comforting manner.

Jimin groaned, opening his eyes and looking in the direction of Suga. The Male was no longer enjoying the sun, but rather pressing a phone against his ear and speaking into it.

"I'm gonna talk to him." Jimin stated, placing his hands on top of the metal table and abruptly standing up.

"No!" Taehyung hissed quietly, his hand flying up and wrapping around Jimin's small wrist.

Jimin's brows furrowed in confusion before he glanced down at Tae, only to see him look up at him with wide eyes full of fear. Tae shook his head frantically, sparing occasional glances towards Suga's direction.

"I have to, Tae, we don't have much time." Jimin murmured quietly, raising his hand and brushing his thumb between Tae's brows to smoothen the crease between them.

Tae pouted, allowing his hand to slip from Jimin's wrist. Jimin smiled down at him before spinning around and marching towards Suga. The Sun attached to Jimin's exposed collar bones, causing a few sweat droplets to form on his skin and roll down his chest. Jimin's honeycomb eyes shone with confidence and his plump lips stretched out into a devilish smirk.

The prisoners called out to him, only to fall silent after they saw where he was heading. Jimin merely smirked, his eyes squinting and not straying from Suga. The men around Suga eased their conversation, their eyes snapping towards Jimin once they noticed him walking towards them. They abruptly stood up and stepped in front of Jimin, blocking his way.

Jimin rolled his eyes with a huff, crossing his arms over his chest and jutting his hip out, "Move." He snarled, his lip curling up into a dark grin.

The Male in front of him didn't budge, only stood up straighter and glared down at him. The other men were hovering behind the first guy, all of them tense and on edge. Jimin's eyes flickered over to Suga, only to see him lazily slouching in his seat and typing something on his phone, his face calm and indifferent.

A scoff fell past Jimin's lips before he swung his head back to face the guy in front of him. The Male leered down at him, his face scrunching up in disgust, "Leave or ill throw your ass across the yard."

Jimin snickered, taking a confident step towards the taller Male until they were chest to chest. Jimin fluttered his eyes and leaned in, "Touch me," he purred, "And I'll make sure it's the last time you have hands."

Jimin pressed his hands against the guy's chest and pushed him back, causing him to stumble into the table behind him. Jimin watched him with a smirk, excitement bubbling in his stomach as he listened to the guy snarl before straightening out. Just as the Male was about to pounce on him, a deep, raspy voice filled the tense air around them.

"Three minutes." Jimin snapped his head towards Suga, his honeycomb eyes immediately connecting with Suga's whiskey coloured ones. Suga raised a brow, pulling a packet of cigarettes out of his pocket before placing one between his lips, "Well? You came here for something, now I'm listening." Suga scoffed, his cat like eyes piercing through Jimin's wide ones. Jimin was momentarily stunned by Suga's raspy voice, his words were said with calmness and a hint of boredom, yet they still cut through the air and caused people to nod obediently.

Jimin's lips tilted down into a confused pout, sparing a glance towards the pissed off male who was glaring at him murderously, "Don't look at him." Jimin's eyes flickered back to Suga, who wasn't looking at him as he pulled out a lighter and lit the cigarette hanging from his lips, "You came here to talk to me. Not him." Suga stated, inhaling a lungful of smoke before looking up at Jimin and releasing a cloud of smoke into the air.

Jimin swallowed thickly, taking a few shaky steps towards Suga. He could feel the eyes of the other prisoners burning into his skin, and he felt the men surrounding Suga stand up straighter and cage in on him. Weirdly enough, the feeling of fear and excitement erupted in his stomach before mixing and twirling together. Jimin's palms began to sweat and his heart thumped in his chest as he stopped in front of Suga, staring down at him with a hint of nervousness.

"You're wasting my time, munchkin, speak or ill leave." Suga snapped, leaning further back in his chair before looking up at Jimin. Jimin felt himself freeze as Suga's intense stare fell on him. His skin prickled and the desire to curl into himself grew by the second.

Jimin snapped out of his thoughts, Suga's words finally registering in his mind, causing him to stand up straighter, "I know that you're gonna be transported to a high security prison in two weeks," Suga merely hummed, his fingers drumming against the metal chair as his eyes flickered over Jimin's features, drinking him in, "It means that you're probably going to escape in the span of these two weeks." Jimin murmured quietly, crossing his arms over his chest to stop himself from fiddling with his sleeves.

Suga's lips curled up into a small smirk before he raised a brow and exhaled the smoke from the cigarette, "Is that so?" Jimin pouted before glaring and cautiously nodding his head. Suga's huffed out a raspy chuckle, clouds of smoke travelling out of his nose and filling the air between them, "So I'm guessing you want to be a little leech and come with me?"

"Leech?" Jimin hissed, his nose scrunching up as a clear sign of offence. He scoffed and rolled his eyes, a heavy pout appearing on his cherry lips.

Suga smirked in amusement as he looked up at Jimin's chubby face. He eyed him for a second, ignoring how Jimin snapped and spat out threat after threat, before pulling the cigarette out from between his lips and putting it out on the handle of the metal chair. Jimin's breath caught in his throat and he jerked back when Suga suddenly stood up, causing them to be chest to chest.

"You're saying you're not a leech?" Suga inquired, his voice low so that only Jimin could hear him. Jimin huffed and gave him a firm nod, not looking away from his eyes. Suga's lips twitched up before he took a few steps towards Jimin, causing him to take a few steps back, "You're saying you're not a leech yet you came to me, demanding for me to take you with me."

Jimin could feel his heart pounding in his chest as he stared into Suga's cold, whiskey coloured eyes. His surroundings suddenly blurred together and he momentarily forgot about all the eyes on him, the only thing he could focus on being Suga.

" 'm not a leech." Jimin grumbled under his breath, his face dropping when he felt himself bump into the metal table behind him.

Suga suddenly pounced on him, slamming his hands on the table next to Jimin's hips. Jimin yelped, pushing himself into the table and staring up at Suga with parted lips, not expecting the sudden dominance from the short Male. Suga sneered down again him, his minty breath mixing in with a hint of cigarettes and brushing against Jimin's chubby cheeks.

"You are a leech. Always expecting for someone to do the work for you. Always threatening or black mailing people and roping them into doing your dirty work." Suga leaned into him, hissing into his ear and causing his warm breath to hit the shell of Jimin's ear.

Jimin swallowed thickly, his grip on the metal table tightening as he felt Suga's body hover a few centimetres over his own, not touching him yet still imprinting himself into Jimin's mind. Jimin would much rather have Suga actually press up against him rather than just hover over him like this.

Jimin could feel Suga's breath fan over the side of his neck as he released a mocking chuckle, causing Jimin's breath to hitch in his throat.

Suga hummed, the sounds rumbling deep into his throat before he leaned even closer to Jimin's ear, "You see all these men around me?"

Jimin swallowed thickly, blinking rapidly as he forced himself to focus on the men surrounding them, instead of Suga. He ran his tongue over his lip, pushing himself into the table, only for Suga to step even closer to him, "Ye..yes." Jimin whispered quietly, wincing at himself.

Suga smirked, eyeing Jimin's side profile before leaning back to look down into his eyes, "All these men are coming with me for a reason." Jimin pressed his lips into a thin line, glaring up at Suga defiantly, "Whats your reason, munchkin?" Suga mocked, a cruel smirk appearing on his face.

Jimin clenched his jaw before his face darkened and he allowed a wide grin to spread across his face. Jimin released his hold on the metal table and pushed off of it, taking a step forward and causing his chest to collide with Suga's.

The pale man's smirk crumbled as Jimin destroyed the distance between their bodies and daringly stepped closer. His hands slipped from the table behind Jimin before he straightened out and stared down at Jimin with squinted eyes and a raised brow.

Jimin huffed out a breathy giggle, placing his hands behind his back and standing up on his tippy toes so that he could be face to face with Suga. The two glared into each other's eyes- one looking curious and mildly amused, while the other was grinning darkly.

Jimin leaned even closer, feeling the men around them step closer to pull Jimin back, only for Suga to stop them with the flick of his wrist. Jimin ignored them, his eyes running over Suga's features before the corner of his lips twitched up into a lazy grin and his nose twitched as he purred, "I guess you'll have to see."

Suga hummed, not looking away from Jimin as he took a step away from him and walked around him. Jimin swallowed thickly, standing up straighter and staring at the barred fence in front of him as Suga walked past him, followed by his men.

"Oh, one more thing."

Jimin's brows knitted together before he turned around to look back at Suga, who had called out to him. The man didn't bother to look at him as he walked away with his back turned to Jimin.

"You lost your puppy."

Jimin's breath hitched in his throat and the crease between his brows deepened after hearing Suga's words. Jimin snapped his eyes towards the table where Tae was supposed to sit, only to see no one there. Jimin's eyes grew large and his breathing quickened as he looked around the yard, trying to spot Taehyung, only for him to not be anywhere.

Jimin indeed lost his puppy.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

999K 64.1K 87
Mafia Leader Taehyung Story of Lies and Betrayals #01 - kimtaehyung (072221) #01 - Taejin (111520) #01 - BottomJin (051720) #01 - VJin (051720) #02...
149K 5.2K 26
Min Yoongi, was an infamous gang leader. Park Jimin, a college student with a past. They meet on a fateful night. With so much chaos in their life...
28.3K 1.5K 26
↬Yoonmin au Park Jimin is a ruthless and violent mafia , known for ejecting his targets without any mercy but things start going downhill after he st...
2.3M 105K 92
MAIN: TAEKOOK/VKOOK LEAD: YoonMin, NamJin, HopeAmi Taehyung can be mistaken as a psycho but he's not. He's just unpredictable but definitely a ru...