Don't Play With My Money!

By g0ds-j3st3r

As if what you were dealing with wasn't enough, the devil shows up at your front door. (ENDED) More

Charaters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Opinions??
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Questions for the Cast??
Interview with Cast!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
BEFORE YOU READ NEXT CHAPTER!! IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
happy late ANNIVERSARY!!
Chapter 40
UPDATTEEE!!
another update...
hey friends!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Feels Like Christmas πŸŽ„
Say Amen For This Candle Lit Motel πŸ’ž
Doll's Story πŸ”†
Baseball Bat Boy's StoryπŸ–€
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
UPDATE: GOODBYE!

Chapter 14

95 5 7
By g0ds-j3st3r

(I bless you with this gif ^ no need to thank me.) 

"A k-killing spree? Like people or animals? I fucking hope it's not animals neither people. Both are the worst. Bren-" Brendon puts his finger on her lips. "Calm down, it's not that bad." Brendon laughs. "Speak for yourself! You're the devil himself!" Roxianne shouts. "Would you keep your voice down!" Brendon whispers. "What? They don't know?" Roxianne looks at Tyler and Josh playing with dogs. Brendon shakes his head. "Hey! Brendon, you two need to hurry! These people have committed many sins that can't be forgiven." Halsey's eyes twinkle. 

Roxianne greets Turnip as he jumps onto her legs. "Let's see..." Roxianne gets the outfit Brendon gave her and gasped. "He needs to keep his dick in his pants." Roxianne snickers. She puts on the outfit and falls in love with it. "Woah, I'm hot!" She smiles. 

Brendon walks in loading the bullets into his gun but stops when he sees Roxianne in the outfit he picked out for her.  "Doll, you look stunning!" Brendon smiles. 

"Do you remember what to do?" Brendon places his hands around her waist. "Yeah, I walk into there, with my chest high like I own the place. And-" Brendon is distracted by her shirt. "Hey! Eyes up here!" Roxianne looks at him. "Sorry. What were you saying?" Brendon leans on the car. "Urie!" Roxianne gets frustrated, "That's the name and I bring the game." Brendon laughs. "Seriously, I'm gonna freak out, it's my first time." (not like that ya nasty!) "Okay, here." Brendon gets a gun and cocks the gun. "Just go in there and start shooting a bunch of guys." 

Roxianne gets nervous, Brendon rolls his eyes and gets behind her. He lifts her arms, guides her arms, and tells her to pull the trigger. She follows everything he said and the bullet goes through the can on the car. "There! Just pretend it's a person." Brendon crosses his arms. "O-okay." Roxianne tucks the gun into her back pocket and walks into the club. "Luckily, there was no one there except for the guy's goons and the owner. "Who let a pretty lady like you in?" The owner says. "Mr. Sandoval?" Roxianne sits at the bar. "Yes, this is he." He sits up. "I've come on behalf of Mr. Urie." Roxianne places her drink on the napkin. "Mr. U-Urie?" He straightens his collar. Roxianne smiles and pulls her gun out of the back of her pocket. She pulled it. Roxianne gets this powerful feeling but, stops to jump over the counter. 

Brendon comes in and just starts shooting guys left and right. "Doll! Next to you!" Roxianne shoots the guy before he could fire. She just starts shooting guys left and right also, they both ran to the back room. 

They start searching for stuff but Brendon's devil revealed itself. 

"Fuck." Brendon's breath gets heavy. "Wha- Fuck." Roxianne does the same thing. "He's alive." Brendon looks around. Roxianne sees someone familiar, "B-Brendon, that person you are looking for. Is that him?" Roxianne's knees get weak. "Yeah, that's him." He growls. Before Roxianne could do anything, Brendon gets shot then he kills Mr. Sandoval. Roxianne drops to her knees and doesn't know what to do. Brendon! She runs to him to see if Brendon is okay. "Are you okay?" Roxianne takes off his shirt then ties it around his shoulder. He has returned to his normal form, "This hurts like a bitch!" He hisses. Roxianne cries, which turns into sobs then hard cries. "Hey! Hey... Doll? What's the matter?" Brendon slides to her side. "M-Mr. Sand-doval was my b-brother." She couldn't just say that properly without crying. Brendon's eyes widen. He goes in boyfriend mode. 

As they walk to the car, Brendon is just comforting her but, she isn't having it. "As soon as we get home, I'll make us some drinks and we'll spend a night under the stars."Brendon smiles but Roxianne looks away. He opens the door for her but, she just ignores him without saying thank you. "This bi-" Brendon mumbles. He gets into the car and locks it. He starts driving but drives somewhere secluded. She glances at him once and his pupils were dilated. He parks then looks at Roxianne. "WHAT THE FUCK ROXIANNE! WE'RE ON A TEAM, IN A RELATIONSHIP! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HE'S DONE!  GET OUT!" Brendon slams his hand on the steering wheel, scaring Roxianne. She obeys him and slowly looks at him. 

"This is where my ex-girlfriend Sarah was murdered." Brendon smiles. Roxianne steps backward, Brendon steps forwards. "By. My. Own. Hands." Brendon opens the door to the motel. "IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER! YOU'RE GONNA END UP LIKE HER, I KILLED HER BECAUSE OF MY DEVIL ACTS! SHE TRIED TO TAKE OVER AND SHE SINNED! HE AND SARAH DESERVED IT!" Brendon starts to float off the ground. Roxianne had to, she ran up to him, got pushed into the wall, knocking the wind outta her. She does it again but gets thrown into a nearby car.  

"Brendon! LISTEN TO YOURSELF! I'M NOT LIKE SARAH! PLEASE!" Roxianne wipes the blood from her nose. Not a single tear has fallen from her eyes, she realized she's got to face it whether she likes it or not. No more nice Roxianne.

She tries again and again but ends up getting hurt every single time. "Brendon? I LOVE YOU AND YOU KNOW IT! I'VE TRIED TO PUT UP WITH IT ALL, JUST LOVE ME ALREADY! IF YOU DON'T STOP, YOU'LL GO TOO FAR AND I'LL BE DEAD! LISTEN URIE! " Roxianne stays on the ground, yelling at Brendon. He's just watching, there's nothing left for her to do. 

He stops and everything clicks. "Urie? S-say that again." Brendon's feet reach the ground. She's heavy breathing and restless but she says it again, "U-Urie." Roxianne stares at him. 

Everything before this moment comes back to him. 

He snaps out of his deep darkest form and runs to Roxianne, and scoops her into his arms. "Fuck! Roxianne, I'm so sorry Doll! Please..." Brendon sobs into her shoulder.

"B-Brendon... Look at me." Roxianne weakly raises her hand to his face. "I l-love you, you k-know that?" Roxianne smiles weakly. He nods his head while his tears drop onto her shirt, she wipes the ones on his face. "Hey, crying is f-for suck-kers." Roxianne laughs through her tears. 

"I need to get you home." Brendon sighs and carefully picks up Roxianne. He places her into the backseat and grabs an extra blanket he had for her. 'Fuck Brendon! Why can't you control yourself?' Brendon looks at Roxianne while driving sighs then continues driving. 

He places her onto the bed softly as she winces at every move she makes. He holds her bruised hand, kisses it, and rubs it as softly as he could. "Y-you big b-baby. I still l-love you." She laughs but winces every time. "Karmas a bitch, doll." Brendon smiles.  

OPINIONS??? HAD A GREAT TIME? GOOD! IMMA JUST G-GO NOW. 

anywayy safe travelss  ( ゚д゚)つ Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.3K 46
"Soothe the devils in my head, love me to my death." In which a psychiatrist gets kidnapped by a serial killer, only to lose her mind.
7.6K 510 19
"We are going to destroy each other." - - - "But if you just take off your mask, you'd find out everything has gone wrong." Started // 03.18.19 Fin...
3.9K 244 40
𝑯𝒆'𝒔 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’ 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’–π’π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’‚π’•π’† π’•π’“π’Šπ’–π’Žπ’‘π’‰ π’Šπ’ π’‰π’Šπ’” π’ˆπ’‚π’Žπ’† 𝒐𝒇 π’“π’†π’—π’†π’π’ˆπ’†. π‘Ύπ’Šπ’π’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’Žπ’‚π’‡π’Šπ’‚ π’‘π’“π’Šπ’π’„π’†...
1.2M 25.5K 39
❝ it's okay to be afraid of the monsters, it's just not okay to let them win ❞ { criminal minds } { no set season }