MOST WANTED (COMPLETE)

By diMcLouDs

JenLisa fanfiction LISA G!P "Hey!" someone yelled. "Robber!" "What!?" I scowled. I am running fast. Have you... More

PROLOGUE: Most Wanted
Chapter 2: Favorite enemy
Chapter 3: Conscience
Chapter 4: Cake
Chapter 5: Daredevils
Chapter 6: Nice timing
Chapter 7: Innocent mistake
Chapter 8: Bulgarian
Chapter 9: The egg
Chapter 10: Persian
Chapter 11: Helps her to calm down
Chapter 12: Codenames
Chapter 13: Intel
Chapter 14: Sandwich
Chapter 15: More than a mother but family
Chapter 16: The last Persian
Chapter 17: Love is
Chapter 18: Book and Letter
Chapter 19: Nothing else matters
Chapter 20: Another mission
Chapter 21: First part
Chapter 22: Only survivor
Chapter 23: Brave
Chapter 24: No good
Chapter 25: Innocence
Chapter 26: Lump
Chapter 27: She cares too
Chapter 28: Home
Chapter 29: Briefcase
Chapter 30: Childish
Chapter 31: Little things
Chapter 32: The day hasn't ended yet
Chapter 33: Fete for resolutions
Chapter 34: Night full of love
Chapter 35: Crack the codes
Chapter 36: Little secrets
Chapter 37: Can't take the ache
Chapter 39: Ambush
Chapter 40: Playful maturity
Chapter 41: Smart ass
Chapter 42: Born gifted
Chapter 43: Fresh start
Chapter 44: The Plan
Chapter 45: One's life suffers
Chapter 46: Chapel
Chapter 47: The tape
Chapter 48: For the sake of love ones
Chapter 49: Nosebleeds
Chapter 50: Pull another plan
Chapter 51: Endline
Chapter 52: It's just a number
Chapter 53: Freeman
Chapter 54: Special Task force
EPILOGUE: Cleared

Chapter 38: Pendant

3.2K 152 8
By diMcLouDs

Third Person's POV

"Mommy.." Sunwoo calls Jennie when he saw Lisa opened the door of the shotgun seat. Lisa turned to him.

"You want to sit in front? It's okay. I'll take the back." Lisa said and immediately opened the back door.

"Lis, he's three. Sitting in front isn't allowed." Jennie said and fixes Sunwoo's seat in the back.

"He insisted few times the moment he learned speaking but.. I've never allowed him." she added.

Lisa is just watching her. Jennie exhales and turned to her after securing Sunwoo's belt in the back seat. She gulped and averted her gaze from Lisa's eyes.

"You want to drive?" she asks and bent her head.

"I don't know where we're going.. and— Busy Bee Café."

"I uhh.. you should probably drive." Lisa mumbled and forced a smile.

Jennie pressed her lips and nodded. She unconsciously gripped the keys tight and walked to the driver's seat. Lisa stared at her but then gets inside the car.

•••••

Lisa opened the door and Jennie and Sunwoo went inside. Jennie roamed her eyes and then heard Sunwoo.

"Appa!"

"Sunwoo-yah!"

Jennie glanced at Lisa and the girl just looked at her. Then they followed Sunwoo to a table.

"Noona.."

"Jungkook.. Taehyung.."

Jennie hugged them both and smiled after. She looked at Taehyung when she noticed his eyes landed on Lisa.

"Uhm.. this is Lisa. Lisa, this is Taehyung and Jungkook. They're my friends."

Taehyung reached for a handshake. Lisa accepted it.

"Did she tell you I was her ex-fiancé?" Taehyung teased. Jennie knitted her brows to the guy.

Lisa just stared at him coldly. Taehyung looked down at their hands and he immediately pulled his. He gulped and glanced at Jennie before gazing at Lisa again.

"I'm Jungkook.. nice meeting you finally, Lisa." Jungkook then shook her hand too.

"Have a seat, you two. Yo, Sunwoo-yah.. what do you like?" Taehyung asks as he pulled the small chair for Sunwoo to sit.

"My favorite, Appa!" Sunwoo excitedly replied.

"Sunwoo-yah.. what did I always tell you?"

"Hey.. don't pressure him. It's fine.." Taehyung motions his hand to Jennie. The girl looked at him while shrugging. She just turned to Lisa and asks her what she likes. Then the girl pointed at one.

"Appa, I played with the toy truck last night. And the plane ... "

Lisa keeps on glancing at Sunwoo. The boy looks really cheerful. She watched him giggles with the two strangers in front of her. How the boy tells them what he did last night.

She bent her head slowly. She feels some kind of envy or jealousy. Her son was with them for a long time. He doesn't even know who Lisa is in his life. He's a kid, so innocent. Looking at the guys in front of them, she doubts if she could ever give her son a life like that.

Then their foods started to arrived.

"Oh? Two of this steak? Jen?" Taehyung glanced at her.

Jennie shook her head and pointed at Lisa.

"Oh.. wow. One for Sunwoo. That's his favorite." The guy said.

Lisa just looked at her food and then to the kid. The boy is staring at her. She averted it awkwardly and started eating.

Jennie glances at Lisa and her son's habit while eating. She chuckles softly while eating her food. There's no doubt he's Lisa's son when Jennie sees them both eating fries, dipping it in the gravy then to ketchup. Both eats with their barehands and pouts every time while chewing.

"Appa.. I want juice."

Unconsciously, Lisa was about to approach the drink, just when Taehyung does the same. Taehyung smiled at her and gives her the glass.

"Plea— Excuse me.."

Lisa stood up and jogged her way to the restroom. Jennie looks at her anxiously. She turned to Taehyung and glared.

"You're unbelievable. I told you to refrain from doing that."

"I'm sorry. I'm used to it, you know that. Sunwoo asked for it."

"Stop using my son."

"I'm sorry, okay.. I didn't mean it, seriously."

Jennie just sighed and shook her head.

Jungkook nudges Taehyung slightly that's why the guy turned to him.

"Jennie noona's right. At least give Lisa a chance." Jungkook mutters.

"What did I do? My body responses naturally. Am I wrong again?" Taehyung muttered to his boyfriend.

"Come on. We're just telling you. Don't take this the wrong way. That's why you and your brother always fight because of that attitude of yours."

Taehyung scoffed in disbelief.

"Jin hyung told me that. And we're still grateful that he's against your pa— You know what, you better be quiet. Just be quiet, you're pissing me off." Taehyung cuts Jungkook and rolled his eyes while shaking his head.

Jennie just shook her head to them again while narrowing her eyes.

"You two are annoying when you're fighting, you know that?" she mutters. The two just remained silent.

Few minutes after, Lisa went back. She sat silently and drinks water. She glanced at the wall clock and it's passed lunch already. She just remained silent and waited for the others to finish their foods.

•••••

Jungkook is carrying Sunwoo as they walk. They decided to go to the mall for some extra bonding time with the boy. Lisa is just looking at them from behind. She just fixes her cap and continued walking when she bumped to someone.

"I'm sorry, miss.. I uhh— Diana?"

"Lisa? Yo!"

"Shh.." Lisa hushed and roamed her eyes.

Knowing that the Kims are looking for them, she thought they have to be cautious.

"Okay. What's happening again?" Diana asks while roaming her eyes everywhere.

"It's a long story."

"Do you have time? Uhm.. Thursday, after your shift. I have something to tell you."

"Okay. Same place." Lisa mumbles.

"Alright. I'll see you.. bye."

Diana pats Lisa's shoulder and walks away like nothing. Lisa glanced at her once more and then turned to follow the others again, only to find Jennie, standing with crossed-arms and throwing intense glare at her. Lisa fixes down her cap and approached the girl.

"So, how long have you been seeing Diana?"

"It's not longer than the time you're not here." Lisa utters coldly and walked passed her to Taehyung and Jungkook, busy playing a claw machine.

Jennie scoffed and turned to Lisa. She gripped her arm and forced her to face her.

"That's why you're acting like this? Because there's someone else already? You should've told me. I shouldn't have bothered coming back here."

"What are you saying someone else? Tss." Lisa shook her head at Jennie then averted her gaze to her son again.

Jennie just shook her head. She turned to look at their son too. She grips the strap of her bag tightly and took a deep breath. Lisa glanced at her. She faced her and holds her arm.

"Okay.. it's not what you think, okay. I'll explain later." Lisa mumbles. Jennie just remained silent and didn't remove her gaze from her son.

"Ugh! This is a scam!" Jungkook yelled and hits the claw machine.

Lisa turned to them and sees that they haven't gotten anything for Sunwoo yet. She approached them and inserted a coin. She tried few times until she got a bear. She turned and leveled herself to Sunwoo then gave it to him. The boy smiled widely and looked at Jennie. The girl smiled and nodded. The boy giggled and accepted the bear gladly.

"Appa, look!" the boy turned to Taehyung and excitedly showed his toy.

Lisa bent her head and stood up. She exhales deeply while looking at her son, looking so happy with other people. She just walked back to where she's standing a while ago. Jennie met her half way.

"You'll win his heart, babe.. you can do it." Jennie mumbled while looking at Sunwoo then to Lisa.

"Y-Yeah.. it doesn't matter." Lisa mumbles breathily and gulped.

"As long as he's happy." she added and lowered her cap.

Jennie pecked on Lisa's cheek and smiled at her. Lisa just nodded and forced a smile.

•••••

"He called him Appa, Chaeng." Lisa mumbles.

She's with Chaeyoung, on their usual hanging out place. The roof, while fixing it.

"Just give him some time, Lis. He just knew about you." Chaeyoung said.

"I don't blame the boy. I blame myself."

"For what?"

"For not being there as he grew up."

"Lis, you're being unfair to yourself right now."

"He doesn't even know what to call me. Every time I'm looking at him, he looks so scared. He doesn't know me at all. I don't know what to do to win him, Chaeng."

"Catnip, for all the years I've known you, I know how good you are with kids. Sooyeon.. she was five when she first saw you and you immediately got her attention and trust. You can do it with your son."

Lisa sighed deeply and continued hammering.

"I hope so. I really hope so. I really want to make it up with them. You know.. Jennie and him.."

"You can do it. I believe in you." Chaeng smiled at her after filling the last hole.

Lisa just sighed again and starting collecting the tools they've used and put it back to the toolbox.

•••••

Later in the afternoon, Lisa just came out of the bathroom. She gazes at Jennie and Sunwoo on the bed, busy playing. She remained quiet and hanged her towel back inside. She gazes at Jennie but didn't utter any words before going out.

Lisa decided to have a walk in the back woods. She wanted a quiet place to think. She could've gone to her usual place near Cheongnam but she just decided to walk through the woods.

Almost an hour have passed when she heard something behind her. She gazes back while slowly walking. The sounds of footsteps is consistently following her. She picked up her pace and then hid behind a big pine tree. Then she elbowed the one following her when it passed beside her. But she got blocked by arms. She stepped backwards and exhales deeply when she sees Jennie.

"You're still no match to me when it comes to fighting, Catnip." she teased.

"Why are you following me? It's getting dark." Lisa said and kicks a twig.

"We need to talk. You know we need to. To clarify everything." Jennie said. Lisa looks at her and heaves a breath.

"What do you wanna know?" Lisa asked.

"Uhm.. Diana?"

Lisa glanced at her and nodded.

"Okay. Uhm.. that night.. at your event.. she asked if I'm a Kim too. I told her no and told her my surname. I was flustered by her reaction and I asked why. Then you saw us before she could answer." Lisa explains.

"Few months after, I got a call. Unknown number. It was her, saying to meet her up. And then I did. That's when I knew she knows something about Manobans. She knew my mother. Apparently, she has a sister and Diana told me, she owes something from the Manobans. She thought I could help her but I told her I can't because I was an orphan here. Then she asked me if I could help her search for them, and that's what we're doing." she added.

"I got curious too when she said my mother has a sister. And I kind of a.. wanted to meet her too. That's all."

"On thursday?" Jennie asks.

"Thursday. She said, she got something again and she wanted to talk to me about that after my shift." Lisa replied and shrugged at Jennie.

Jennie nodded and walks again. Lisa stared at her and followed, walking beside her, following her pace. She turned to her.

"So, is it my turn to ask?" she mumbles.

"Go on." Jennie replied while nodding.

"Where's the necklace, Jen?"

Jennie stopped her tracks and faced Lisa.

"How much does it costs? You're always looking for it."

"It costs my heart, Jen." Lisa said and averted her gaze.

Jennie stared at her softly. She sighed and they walked again.

"Did you intentionally take it off? Did you think about me when you were away? Did you ever wonder about what I've felt when you left? Weren't you scared that.. I might meet someone else who could fulfill the needs I'm looking for while you were gone? Jen, did you ever care?"

Jennie took a deep breath and stopped. She bent her head and nodded.

"I don't know where to start. That's a lot of questions. But first things first, I'm sorry for everything. You know I love you, right? I do love you, Lisa.. and I'm always thinking of you. That time when I knew I was pregnant with Sunwoo, I got scared. I've never wanted a kid, Lis. Because with the life I have.. the real life behind this businesses and Kims, I got scared if I could ever give Sunwoo a life he deserves." Jennie elaborates and her eyes started to form tears.

"The necklace, Lis?" Jennie looks at Lisa and showed her hand.

"This is it. The chain got broken and I tried fixing it but it got loosen already. So I decided to save the pendant and turned it into a ring. Lis, I've never taken this ring off. Look."

Jennie pulled the ring off and showed her the inner part. Lisa stared at it and saw the engraved sentence that once on the back of the pendant plate of Jennie's necklace. She looked back at Jennie while the girl inserted the ring again in her finger.

"You don't know what I went through also, Lis. I was really scared, not for myself but for our son. He's growing up, looking for a father figure. I don't know what to tell him. And just one day, I heard him calling Taehyung like that. I am trying to explain to him everything. Lisa, Sunwoo is just three years old. He barely knows anything but I believe in you. You can win his trust and heart. I know you.." Jennie said while cupping Lisa's cheeks and staring straight through her eyes.

"Lisa, I have never forgotten you. You've never even left my mind. Even once. I love you.. please trust me. Again. I need you, Lisa. Sunwoo needs you."

Lisa touches Jennie's hands on her cheeks. She wipes Jennie's tears and nodded.

"I'm sorry.. I love you more than anything. You know that.." Lisa mumbles softly.

She cups Jennie's cheeks and kissed her. Both of them gasped through their nose and hugged each other while kissing.

"I missed you.." Jennie cries between their kisses.

"I've missed you so much.." then kisses Lisa softly again.

Then they hugged each other again like there's no tomorrow.

Then an explosion interrupts them as they walk back to their base.

-----------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 2K 10
Just Jennie, Lisa and some drama because of Lisa's stupid idea. #43/ 1.2k rosie #72/ 4.3k jenlisa started: 16 dec 2019 published: 7 jan 2020 complete...
609K 20.5K 45
A Blackpink fanfiction starring JenLisa. It's a LISA G!P for starters. +++ In frustration, she grabbed her phone. She always does this whenever she's...
9.8K 165 24
Read to find out! ✨ Lisa is portrayed as He in this story ‼️This is my own story inspired from one of the stories I had read. I hope you support and...
127K 2.5K 27
I left for Paris Fashion Week. Me and Mino, my ex boyfriend secretly meet on the event, without telling Lisa. I'm confused. After two years of bein...