Aurora potter (a Bill Weasley...

By Sedwards0

See how Aurora deals with her parents, little brother Harry, and her relationships with everyone around her... More

Halloween
The Weasleys
Hogwarts
End of school and little brother
Returning to Hogwarts
Hello Harry
What do you all think ⭐️
The announcement
Take a look ⭐️
The Arrivals
The Goblet of Fire (part 1)
Part 2
Time to go
Update ⭐️
Home
Explanations
Answers
Going to the Weasley's
Announcement ⭐️
Explanation
The Howler
"What School are We Going To??"
"The School is Called..."
The Letter
The Meeting
The Meeting pt. 2
Surprise Visits
The Shocking (for some) Paper

Info⭐️/ background

15.7K 166 7
By Sedwards0

After many comments I'm going to set some this straight here. So Aurora is James and Lily's older daughter she is the same age as Charlie Weasley so yes the ages are a bit messed up so the Marauders And lily are older by a few years but only they are everyone else is the same age. They had Aurora the year they left Hogwarts and Harry around 6 years later. Do to Harry being born after many years of trying James and Lily tend to ignore Aurora for Harry. After the Halloween night that they lived through the fame got to their heads making their relationship with Aurora pretty much nonexistent. They don't get along well. Aurora lived with them a little bit tended to stay with the Weasleys or her godparents Sirius and Remus. Harry on the other hand loves his sister and hates that he didn't see her more do to his parents. He doesn't hate his parents but he does tend to feel upset and frustrated with them. The house blew up on Halloween making the glass be in Aurora's skin that night to answer a comment left on "The Weasleys'". If there are any questions though the book feel free to leave a comment and wait for a answer through a post/ reply or write me a message and I'll answer as quick as I can. Also a Fanfic is a Fanfic so yes people will act a bit different if it wasn't different then it wouldn't be a fanfic it would be the original book which this is not.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy. Ps. The part with the ⭐️ are not chapters the are info or notes for you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 2K 30
━━ 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒; ❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼...
1.4M 28.6K 98
Yes, it is your favorite Harry Potter Characters. Yes, they finally love you. Yes, you do love them if you don't...you will.
310K 8.7K 42
In which a Weasley falls in love with the daughter of a supposedly wanted mass murderer. "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢�...