Halloween

"AROURA, HARRY!" That was all you could hear James Potter was someone that never lost his cool. But no one noticed because that was all anyone was saying. Just then you could hear, someone crying. But also soothing noises, they were quite but there.

They all fallowed the sound till they saw little 8 year old Aurora holding her brother of only 15 months. She had gotten him to stop crying and was holding him on her hip looking like the big sister she was. Very protective but also almost like his mother, at least more so than Lilly was.

She had her grandmothers face and ink black curly hair, and her mothers eyes. Her hair was down to her lower back and was as always shining in the moon light. It looked like she had ran right to her brother after the explosion. She had blood on her arms and face, her hair was a mess, and she still had little pieces of glass in her skin.  She was looking over her brother and if you looked close you could see that she had a talent with magic, because as her hand ran over each cut on him it healed.

After she sighed with relief she looked at herself and shook her head. She didn't seem to want to put her brother down, so she could wait to heal herself. She looked at the broken crib and smiled warmly. Something that surprised everyone, that she was smiling while covered in blood. Slowly she repositioned her brother and bent down and grabbed something out of the crib. When she came back up in her hand was a blanket. The adults were making their way over but it took awhile so she set it over the crib raining and tapped it were it was burnt and had holes in it.

Her parents thought that she was going to put it on herself because se was only dressed in a night shirt and shorts. But her godfather knew that she didn't care if she got sick, but her brother was a different story. So Sirius wasn't surprised when she grabbed the blanket and wrapped her brother in it.  But her parent were, they stopped and stared at her like her was crazy. Then looked at Sirius and Remus, their only thought was. 'They had known she was going to do that' and kept walking. Their mind was still running wild; how did their best friends knew their daughter better then them.

They looked back to Aurora just to see her turning her hair a light blue then to a bright pink. Everyone froze then, she didn't tell anyone she was a metamorphmagus. But Harry was just laughing and clapped his hands. But after a moment he yawned and his eyes started to droop. She turned  her hair back to normal and wrapped the blanket around him again.

No one thought she would do it but she started singing; "My little star, my little one. I'm right here don't you worry. No one will hurt you now. Mmmmhmmmm no one can hurt you now. Sleep my little one, my little star. Sleep my little one till the new day comes." When she stopped everyone expected Harry to start whimpering as the song stopped. But they saw that he had fallen fast asleep and didn't look like he wanted to leave his sisters side for a while.

Everyone was confused when she closed her eyes and looked at be concentrating very hard. Till they saw that all the glass in her skin and hair came out and formed a small ball I front of her. She smiled and put her hand in front of it. It changed shapes till it looked like a owl with its wings by its sides. Just then Remus reached her and hugged her with all he had; but he was careful enough not to bump Harry . She burred her face in his chest and held onto him with the one arm she had open.

Just then Mr. And Mrs. Weasley  apparated in and seeing Aurora ran over to her and took Harry passing him to Sirius. She grabbed Aurora in a hug and picked her up placing her in Remus's arms again. She didn't complain and just hugged her Godfather's Mate. Sirius gave Harry a quick look over and passed him to Lily. She started fussing over him but once she saw that he was ok gave him to James. She looked at her daughter to see that she was now with Sirius and had her face burred in his neck. She walked over to her daughter and said "Hun let me see if your all healed."

Aurora gave Sirius one last squeeze and hopped down on the ground. She landed gracefully and stood still till lily was positive she was ok. But once lily sighed in relief she went right back to Sirius's arms, almost like she never left. James came over with Harry; and looked as though he had been kicked in the gut when he saw his daughter and best mate. She didn't move till Mr.Weasley came over and pulled her into a hug that she took willingly.

Mrs.Weasley came over next and gave her one more hug then said "I think you scared Bill and Charlie. When I woke them and told them to watch the young ones, they asked where we were going. I told them something happened here. They atomically told me to bring you back so they could make sure you were alright. So later if you want I don't think the boys will mind if you stop in and say hi. If you want I don't think they will Mind you coming in a few minutes. My little Aurora I must say those boys are wrapped around your finger. I keep telling you I think the are disappointed that you aren't living with us. Bill is just upset he can't see you during school for those 2 years. Your the only one their going to listen to at school I tell you. But till they see you they won't be sleeping. So I recommend you come over sometime today. Remember your always welcome."

She gave Aurora a kiss on the cheek and put her in Sirius's arms. Then she walked over to Lily and said "I think it would be nice to bring her to the burrow to see the boys. She hasn't seen them in a while. If you don't mind."

Lily just nodded then turned to James and said "How is it that all of these people know our daughter better then us? And how-" She was cut off by Minerva Mcgonagall running over to Aurora. She looked her over for a second, but it didn't last long.

The second Aurora saw Minerva she screamed "Grandma Minnie!" Then jumped into her arms hugging her tightly. Everyone that Minerva taught expected her to just give a small hug and put the girl down. But we're shocked when Minerva hugged the girl as tight as she could then set her on her hip. Then seeing Aurora's hair summoned a brush and fixed her hair.

When she was finished Minerva smiled softly at Aurora and said " Are you alright child? That was quite a explosion." Everyone looked at her in shock. Never once had they seen her not being strict. But here they were and she had a child on her hip. Aurora smiled softly back and nodded her head. Everyone thought that they really could be grandmother and granddaughter.

Mrs. Weasley came over and said "Aurora if you want your parents said you could come and see the boys today and possibly tomorrow. But that's only if you want to." Aurora smile and nodded her head.

Minerva gave her one last hug then put her back on the ground. But didn't leave without giving her a small kiss on the head. Molly (Mrs.Weasley) took her hand and lead her over to her parents to say goodbye. Lily bent over and gave her daughter a kiss on the head and a small hug. James did the same, but she just looked at her brother and held out her hands. James carefully handed her Harry and smiled at the picture. She held her brother close, when she was about to hand him back to Lily he started to wake and whimpered. She pulled him back to her chest and hummed till he was back asleep. She smiled one more time then handed him back to James.

She ran over to Sirius and Remus and gave them one more hug. Lily just watched as her daughter left with the Weasley's. Like she was part of the Weasley family instead of the Potter family.

________________________
I own non of the Harry Potter characters only Aurora.
~ please tell me what you think and if you want me to continue with this story.