MOST WANTED (COMPLETE)

By diMcLouDs

JenLisa fanfiction LISA G!P "Hey!" someone yelled. "Robber!" "What!?" I scowled. I am running fast. Have you... More

PROLOGUE: Most Wanted
Chapter 2: Favorite enemy
Chapter 3: Conscience
Chapter 4: Cake
Chapter 5: Daredevils
Chapter 6: Nice timing
Chapter 7: Innocent mistake
Chapter 8: Bulgarian
Chapter 9: The egg
Chapter 10: Persian
Chapter 11: Helps her to calm down
Chapter 12: Codenames
Chapter 13: Intel
Chapter 14: Sandwich
Chapter 15: More than a mother but family
Chapter 16: The last Persian
Chapter 17: Love is
Chapter 18: Book and Letter
Chapter 19: Nothing else matters
Chapter 20: Another mission
Chapter 21: First part
Chapter 22: Only survivor
Chapter 23: Brave
Chapter 24: No good
Chapter 25: Innocence
Chapter 26: Lump
Chapter 27: She cares too
Chapter 28: Home
Chapter 29: Briefcase
Chapter 30: Childish
Chapter 31: Little things
Chapter 32: The day hasn't ended yet
Chapter 33: Fete for resolutions
Chapter 34: Night full of love
Chapter 35: Crack the codes
Chapter 37: Can't take the ache
Chapter 38: Pendant
Chapter 39: Ambush
Chapter 40: Playful maturity
Chapter 41: Smart ass
Chapter 42: Born gifted
Chapter 43: Fresh start
Chapter 44: The Plan
Chapter 45: One's life suffers
Chapter 46: Chapel
Chapter 47: The tape
Chapter 48: For the sake of love ones
Chapter 49: Nosebleeds
Chapter 50: Pull another plan
Chapter 51: Endline
Chapter 52: It's just a number
Chapter 53: Freeman
Chapter 54: Special Task force
EPILOGUE: Cleared

Chapter 36: Little secrets

3.5K 157 55
By diMcLouDs

3 years later (Just let it be, guys. I know you'll all react to this hysterically. HAHA!-_-")

LISA's POV

It's exactly 3 years after she left me. I have to make myself looked really busy so the girls won't be affected by my non-sense cryings since. And thankfully, Daesung oppa remembered me and accepted me as one of his crews few years back. And now, I'm still working my ass off here in his restaurant.

Here. In our used-to-be favorite restaurant.

The fate lied to me.

I held on to her. Probably still. But I don't know. I don't know if she got married or what. I tried to make myself believe that she didn't.. but she never came back so I just assumed she did.

Exactly three years. My birthday has come and go. Sooyeon's birthday has come and go. Even the other girls' birthdays but she never came back.

Am I pathetic for still wanting her to show herself here to see me? To ask me how am I doing after she left? After she stopped calling me? After I knew about the engagement? Am I pathetic for still thinking that she still wants me too?

Hays.

I often spend my time in that bridge where she yelled her frustration. Where she held my hands, asking me to be with her that night. That night where she begged for me to stay with her.. her eyes were so clear like the sky. That night where I've felt she wanted only me in her life and no one else.

After my shift, I went back here. I stared at the angry lake underneath this bridge. I don't know what has gotten into me and I stand over it's railings. I bet the passers think I'm crazy. Well, maybe I am. Maybe, we're both crazy after all.

I chuckle.

I'm not good at balancing. And if I fell here, I think no one will notice. No one will notice I'm gone. I gaze down. The water is mad. Will it bring me to her? Along its waves, will I reach her?

I suddenly felt dizzy. My foot slips and that gives me heart attack. But before I fell, someone pulled me off the railings and we dropped on the concrete ground.

"Are you crazy?!" she scowled.

"Maybe I am, Chaeng."

We both winced.

"Yes, you are. FFS!"

I just sighed and didn't move from where I dropped and just feel the dust on my back. I spread my arms wide. I stared at the sky, asking why? Why He has to do this to me? To us?

All these years.. I've waited for her. But she never came. But the funny thing is.. I still want her. I still love her. Yes, I'm pathetic. Three years have gone. Three months turned to years.

I chuckle.

"We were in love, right, Chaeng? You guys saw that. Or I was just dreaming? Is everything a dream, Chaeng? If it is, please wake me up."

And she suddenly slapped me.

"OUCH! Why would you do that?!"

"To wake you up to reality!"

Yeah. It's real. This is real. She left me and she's married.

"She loved me, right? I know she did.."

I gulped and felt something drops on my ear. I reached for it and saw water. Nope. I am crying.

"It's been three years.. I know. I should've moved on already, right? But I missed her, Chong-ah. I missed her rants, her yells.. I missed her smacks.. I m-missed everything about her.. but I can't do anything about it, right? I can't. I don't wanna ruin her life again. I don't wanna ruin her family."

I can't stop my tears and it keeps on falling. I missed her so much. I really do.

"The Kims knew about your past."

My past?

Oh yeah.. maybe that's why. Maybe that's what triggered her again and decided to leave me. I expected that already. But I can't do anything anymore.

"They forbid her to call you. That's why she stopped. She can't use her phone anymore. She tried everything to come back as soon as possible. But she had to finish everything first there, Lisa. That's why it took her longer than we thought."

"What's the use of telling me this, Chaeng.. it's not like.. she'll magically appear here before us."

I cover my eyes with my arm because I couldn't stop crying.

"W-What if I do?"

Now, I'm hearing her voice. Everything just seems so painful to us. I can't blame her. She's a victim too. Just like me. She's a victim too of this thing called fate.

"W-What if I c-came back for y-you?"

What if you came back? Will I be able to accept you again? You left me hanging. But every time I think of you, Jennie Kim, I can't help but to fall for you even after what happened. I'm still holding on. You're still in my heart. Haish! Why am I like this?!

"Chaeng.."

"Hm?"

"I'm hearing her voice. Am I crazy? If this is a dream— OUCH!"

I scowled at her again but didn't move from my position. It's embarrassing if she sees me crying again. Hays.

"You don't have the right to slap me, Chong-ah. You don't have the right to hurt me. Only Jennie Kim could do that. But she's not here anymore. She's busy with her husband."

"You are fucking crazy." Chaeyoung scowled again.

Then she smacks my head again. I got up fast and turned to her.

"OUCH! I tol—"

"L-Lisa-yah.."

"Y-You.."

She nodded and tears are falling from her eyes.

"I-I'm here. I c-came back.."

I didn't have second thoughts and hugged her. I'm hugging the love of my life tight. She's here. Ghad. She really is. I released the hug to look at her again. Then pulled her tight again. And I never wanna let go. Not anymore. I cried hard when I felt her arms wrapped around me. I tried to look behind her and saw the girls, but not all of them. Only Chaeng, Jisoo unnie and Eunbin is here. And her.

I released the hug and touches both of her cheeks. She just nodded while both of us are crying.

"Y-You came back.. for me? Y-You.. oh my ghad.. I— "

I can't even speak. She's here. She really is. My forehead touches hers.

"I told you I'll come back. I promise you.. didn't I?"

"What took so long.. I-I've missed you so much.. y-you said t-three months.. b-but— I'm sorry, L-Lisa-yah.. I'm sorry I took so long.. I didn't want it to happen. Hm? I'll explain everything.. please."

I shook her head but I hugged her again like my life depends on it.

"I will never let you go, Jennie Kim. Not anymore. Even if you insisted. I will never let you go. I will run away with you.. you hear me? I will."

Then I heard her giggled and tightens the hug. I missed her laughter. I missed her so much.. so so much.

I almost gave up but thinking of her coming back, I held on. I'm still holding on tight.

"Let's go.. to our safe house. Someone is waiting for us there." She said and wiped both of our tears.

I nodded. And she helped me stood up. But before we walk, I hugged her again.

•••••

"Yo! Yo!" Yerin unnie and Seulgi unnie met us cheerfully.

I was about to smile when I heard a cry.

"Tsk. You guys startled him! Aish! See? He's crying now!" Sinb scowled at Seulgi unnie and Yerin unnie.

A child crying.

I stopped on my tracks and cry again. How could she? Why could she bring their child here? To show me she's living there peacefully? To show me I can't give her a life? Why would she bring that here?

"L-Lisa-yah.."

I removed her hands off mine and cry. I am so done.

"Yah.. Lisa.." Mermaid mutters.

"Why did you have to bring your kid here? Why? To show me that your husband is perfect for giving you a child?" I cry hard.

"What?" she said.

"What? Why?! Why did you come back?! What's the real reason for coming back all of a sudden?!"

"I came back for you! I told you!"

"Stop! This is not a place for you and your kid! Bring that back to his father!"

Third Person's POV

Jennie smacks Lisa's head hard.

"Ouch!" Lisa cries and holds her head tight.

"I came back for you! I came back with him! Because he's yours, Lisa!"

"What?" Lisa looked at her confusedly.

"He's our baby." Jennie mumbles softly.

"What?"

Lisa looks at her and then to the boy Anda is carrying. Jennie holds her wrist and pulled her closer to the boy. Lisa wipes her tears and stared at the child, who's crying loudly and Anda tries her best to calm him down. She looks at Jennie again and the girl nodded.

Anda smiled and gave Lisa the now three-year old boy. With shaky hands, she carried the boy. The boy is still crying. She stared at him, still confused but she felt warm when the baby gripped her finger tight and slowly stops from crying.

"H-He's m-mine?"

Jennie nodded and cries. She hugs Lisa while nodding and caressed their baby.

"Remember the night before I go? It was a week after I stopped taking pills before it happened. I was about to tell you that but you were so gentle with me that night. And I forgot everything and just drowned with your love, Lisa-yah. And now I came back.. with him.. to complete our family." Jennie explains softly.

The girls are watching them, smiling. Then Seulgi hits Lisa's back all of a sudden.

"Ouch. Unnie, that hurts." Lisa scrunches her face at Seulgi. Jennie glared at Seulgi while rubbing Lisa's back.

The girls just laughed.

"Congrats, Lisa-yah!"

"Congrats, unnie!"

"Yes! Another baby in our fam! Whooo! Let's drink!" Yerin yelled and wiggles the bottle Jennie bought from overseas.

"I d-don't understand. The marriage?"

"I'll explain everything later. For now, let's eat. I brought so many things." Jennie said and pecked a kiss on Lisa's lips and on their baby's head.

"Mommy.."

Jennie smiled at him and kissed him again.

"Lisa, I named him Sun Woo.." Jennie utters. Lisa looks at her and then to their child again.

"H-He's so cute, Nini.."

"Nini?"

"Oh.. it's because of Daesung oppa."

"Oppa? Why?"

"I'll explain later."

But before they follow the girls, Lisa held on to Jennie's arm. The girl turned to her.

"Hm?"

"His name is beautiful too. I like it."

Jennie just smiled and hugged them both again.

Lisa took a deep breath and stared at their baby again. She wiped his tears dry and planted a soft kiss on the baby's forehead with her eyes closed. Then she smiles when the boy gripped her finger again.

•••••

JENNIE's POV

It happened 2 years ago. I hid it from my parents and even from Taehyung's parents. I promised Taehyung that I won't tell his parents about him being gay but he has to help me with Sun Woo. And he agreed with it.

Then one time, he went back to our house crying. I was worried that time. He's a really good friend to me.

Third Person's POV

Flashback

"Hey.. what happened? Why are you crying?"

"They knew, J-Jen. My parents knew about me and Jungkook. I don't know how but my dad called and when I got there, he's beaten me before I got here. Jen, Jungkook and I are planning to leave." Taehyung said as soon as he sat on the couch with Jennie's help.

"What? Are you sure? I mean.."

"We don't know how but we're planning to leave tomorrow night."

"Okay. What should I do? How can I help?"

"Jen.. it's fine. Jungkook will pick me up tomorrow night. And please.. you have to tell your parents about Sun Woo. But to be sure, you can always bring him to Namjoon hyung. He's safe there, you know that. And I will tell you where you can find us if you need our help."

"What? I don't know if I should tell them.."

"You have to try. Before you do it, hide Sun Woo to Namjoon hyung's place. He can help you too.. and just call if something happens, okay.."

After that, Taehyung ran away with his boyfriend the next night. Jennie took her courage to tell her parents. And as usual, they argued again.

"Dad! Mom! Until when are you going to control me?! This isn't the life I used to live! Don't make this hard for me!"

"We can't accept Lisa and yet alone her child! I will find that boy and— Dad." Jennie cuts her father and looked at him intently.

"I've let you control my life for over a year now but if you touch my son, whatever anomaly the Persians had left, I will end it."

It was that time when her parents looked at her differently. They were scared. They can control how Jennie's life would be, but if it's about her son now, it's a different story.

"I will go back to Korea. I already told the board of directors and they agreed. Go on and try talking to them, dad. But I don't think they'd choose you over me now."

"I will do everything to find Lisa and your son."

"Do everything you can. Make sure not to make a mistake. You don't know me. My parents were dead over 10 years ago."

With that, Jennie left her parents' house and drove back to their loft. She packed everything and met Namjoon to where they've talked about.

"Oppa.."

"Jennie-ssi.. aigooo.. look at you. Come in. Your son is waiting for you."

Namjoon welcomed her to his small house. It was a freedom for Jennie. She has never asked about her parents. Even at work. People under her heard about what happened but they made sure they'll protect Jennie no matter what. Knowing what Jennie is capable of doing, they are scared of her too but they know she's smarter than her father and better than him on managing their company.

In two years, Jungkook and Taehyung often visits Jennie and Sun Woo to where Namjoon provided them. Sun Woo is growing up to be so jolly and joyful all the time.

"Dad!"

"Sun Woo-yah.. I told you, he's not your father." Jennie mumbles.

But being only two years old that time, he never understood it and being always there, Taehyung just let him calls him that. She pats Jennie's shoulder. The girl just stretched her lips.

Then it was Sun Woo's third birthday.

"Jennie noona.."

"Hm, Jungkook-ssi?"

"We have our tickets to Korea." he excitedly said.

"Really?! Gosh! You should've told me. I'll pay you now. Aigooo!"

Taehyung stretches his hand towards Jennie. The girl scrunches her face and paid them.

She then stared at their tickets and followed by a deep sigh.

"Korea." she exhales.

"Don't worry. I'm sure Lisa would be happy to see you. And him." Taehyung nods to Sun Woo who's busy playing with Jungkook and Namjoon.

Jennie sighed again.

"I hope so. I broke my promise."

"No, you didn't because you're going back. We're going back."

Jennie just sighed again and hugged her son tight.

EOF

----------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 218 25
~DARK ROMANCE~ The first time I saw her, she was trembling with fear. She was terrified of me, but now that I've found her, there's no way I'm lettin...
34.8K 2.1K 21
Lisa hates the arcade. She hates crowded places, and hates it especially when people are behaving like wild animals. Yet she finds herself going back...
383K 10.2K 34
When Jennie falls sick and has to leave the stage at their concert in Macao, Lisa begins to realize that her affectionate feelings for Jennie go well...
116K 3.6K 24
[BOOK 2] [COMPLETED] You hummed gracefully as you feel your victory. You hummed as you feel like no one could ever do to what you did. All those bloo...