My Girlfriend is a Vampire

By yurilovergirl22

→First Book Written← [Note:I both love this book & hate it. I love it for my characters, but hate it. Because... More

✧Chapter One✧
✧Chapter Two✧
✧Chapter Three✧
✧Chapter Four✧
✧Chapter Five✧
✧Chapter Six✧
✧Chapter Seven✧
✧Chapter Eight✧
✧Chapter Nine✧
✧Chapter Ten✧
✧Chapter Eleven✧
✧Chapter Twelve✧
✧Chapter Thirteen✧
✧Chapter Fourteen✧
✧Chapter Fifteen✧
✧Chapter Sixteen✧
✧Chapter Seventeen✧
✧Chapter Eighteen✧
✧Chapter Nineteen✧
✧Chapter Twenty✧
✧Chapter Twenty One✧
✧Chapter Twenty Two✧
✧Chapter Twenty Four✧
✧Chapter Twenty Five✧
✧Chapter Twenty Six✧
✧Chapter Twenty Seven✧
✧Chapter Twenty Eight✧
Author's Note
✧Epilogue✧

✧Chapter Twenty Three✧

166 15 1
By yurilovergirl22

Chapter Twenty Three - Waking up as someone new...

Stacie and I were in Alison's house in Belington, the house that I rented for us. I laid Alison upstairs in our bedroom, or well..her bedroom. I got her all cleaned up and changed her out of the hospital gown, and into something more comfortable, and as I was in the laundry room, or if you can even call it that- it was just a closet that had a washer and dryer in it. I noticed the bloody sheets, the scent of Alison's dried blood was simply unbearable. So I just tossed them into the washer and then went downstairs where Stacie was.

“You want anything to drink?” I started to brew up some tea, cause I'm sure Stacie was still having a hard time registering what exactly just happened, and I honestly don't blame her.

“Sure..” Stacie sat by the counter, folding her hands together, and resting them on the table.

I made her tea and slid it to her across the counter, seeing her look into it for a bit, before taking a little sip of it.

“So, what do you wanna know?” I asked her, not knowing where to start.

“Honestly, I still can't believe you're a vampire. My friend or I can say, best friend..is a vampire” Stacie said still in disbelief.

“Trust me, that's how Alison felt when she found out”.

“Wait, she didn't know she was dating a vampire the whole six years you guys been together!?”.

“I tried to keep it from her, until she witnessed something that she shouldn't have and I didn't wanna lie to her anymore, and just wanted to come clean”.

“And you didn't feel to come clean to me?” Stacie said, feeling a bit hurt.

“Do you really think you would believe me, if I just came out like;Hey there Stacie, I just wanted you to know that I'm a vampire”.

“True, I would've looked at you like you were crazy”.

“As if you didn't already”.

Stacie chuckled “Hey, it was a big surprise y'know” She took another sip of her tea.

“Don't worry, I know I'll feel the same if I was in your shoes”.

“Well, how long will it be until Alison wakes up?”.

“I'm not sure, I never actually turned someone..”.

“Wait, what? So you just..” Stacie couldn't believe what I was saying.

“I just didn't wanna lose her like that, so I just did what I never thought I would” I said not believing myself that I actually turned her into one of me.

“I think if I was in your shoes and I saw the person I love in that shape. I would've done the same thing. Alison is lucky to have you”.

“Please don't tell me you want to become a vampire too”.

“Oh Gods no” Stacie actually almost spit out her tea “I'm fine being an human thank you very much” She said, wiping her mouth.

“Good, cause I don't think I can handle two new vampires” I said, knowing damn well there's going to be a problem.

“Don't worry, I know eventually we'll have to part, but just know that I will cherish all the times we spent together” Stacie told me, which meant allot “Honestly, every since you arrived at the hospital, you have made a dull time at work worth it” I chuckled at that.

“Well honestly, I'm glad I met you, cause don't tell the others, but I rather hang out with you than them” I said, hearing Stacie let out a light laugh, hearing her add, you and me both.

“Anyways, I guess I gotta get going. I'm sure our boss will kill us, since we just left in the middle of working”.

“Don't worry, you don't need to go back to work. I'll fix that” I told her with a slight smirk on my face.

“I don't know what are you going to do, but I'm sure it's worth it”.

“I'm sure you're pretty exhausted from our eventful day we just had” I chuckled.

“Stealing a dead body from a hospital, I never thought I'll actually do that in my life” Stacie said, still not quite believing the day we just had;I mean..it was allot.

“Well, at least we had fun doing it” I joked, hearing Stacie just chuckle a little.

“Well, I'll see you tomorrow?”.

“Maybe or maybe not;I mean Alison would need a few..” I trailed off “Adjusting to her new lifestyle, so I'm sure I'm gonna be away from work for awhile” I told her, knowing I'll need to have a talk with my boss, seeing how I can't just leave Alison alone and now this time we really have to go.

She would need some time away from her family and I know she won't like that idea. She may be a vampire, but she's still the same Alison.

“Well, I hope everything goes well” Stacie gave me a hug and we just said our goodbyes at the door.

✦✦✦

Alison's P.O.V.

I woke up, feeling all weird. I noticed Jinri sleeping at the foot of the bed and honestly just seeing her, made butterflies erupt in my belly. I missed her so damn much.

I looked around and noticed that I was in my room, and I have to be honest..I seriously don't remember what happened at all, but I honestly didn't care. It felt like I was dreaming, seeing Jinri in the room with me. Or maybe I was?

I rubbed Jinri's hand with my thumb, which made me feel her hold my hand tightly, as she slowly got up from her nap, and when she saw that I was awake, she quickly pulled me into her embrace.

“I thought I lost you” Jinri said, hearing worry fill her voice “Don't you dare ever do that again to me, okay?” She cupped my face, seeing tears fall down her face.

“What exactly did I do?”.

“You don't remember anything?” I just shook my head in response “You seriously don't remember anything at all?”.

“No, I don't”.

“Well” Jinri breathed out “You honestly killed yourself” She told me, which I just looked at her like she was delusional.

“Killed myself?” I said slowly, not quite following what she was telling me.

“Yes and I did the unthinkable” I followed her gaze and noticed the cuts on my wrist, and that's when I noticed bite marks. She didn't jus-

I felt a bit light headed. I felt like I was about to faint. I just couldn't believe what was going on right now.

“How do you feel?”.

“If I'm being honest, I'm hungry” I told her, feeling like I can eat a whole horse. Metaphorically speaking of course, or.. Maybe.. “And I just feel weird in general” I added, not knowing how to explain how I'm really feeling right now.

“Y'know I thought you'll be acting a little different”.

“Like what?” I was a little curious in what she would have to say.

“You see the movies we like to watch. When a human turns into a vampire and they end up waking up all crazy” Jinri explained “I thought that”.

I chuckled “Well, Bella didn't go crazy at all” I told her, remembering the twilight series, which I loved it, but Jinri wasn't to fond of it.

“Well this ain't twilight, but real life” I rolled my eyes at that “And plus, I guess I'll let you eat a little and just teach you a few things, and also explain” Jinri told me.

I looked at Jinri, seeing her cut her wrist a little and let me tell you, seeing that blood, made me go crazy and I just simply grabbed hold of her arm, and bit down on her flesh.

Just by tasting her blood, it made me both feel good and insane. I felt like there was some kind of monster inside me and I needed to feed it, which made me bit down on her flesh more aggressively. I couldn't control myself.

“Okay, you can stop now” I heard Jinri say, but I couldn't. It was like something inside of me was taking over. I just wanted more.

“I said stop!” Jinri growled, as she revealed her fangs at me, seeing her eyes changed into hot pink, whenever she shows her vampire self.

I just stared at her. I was shaking. I hated this feeling. I felt so different inside and out. I honestly didn't know who I was anymore, looking over to Jinri, seeing her eyes all watery. She looked hurt and obviously I knew it wasn't because how hard I was sucking the life out of her, it was something else.

“I just can't” I felt so much pain, seeing Jinri like this, cause she was never like this in front me. She broke down in tears.

“Baby..” I was about to reach out to her, but she pulled away and it hurt.

“I told you I didn't want to turn you into someone like me” She said as the tears began to fall “But you left me no choice, I didn't wanna just let you throw your life away like that;I mean you have people that love you and when Theodore made me who I am today, I had no one” She explained trying to calm herself “When I saw your lifeless body. I wanted to die with you, but I can't. I have to live every single day and deal with watching the people I love and keep close to my heart, die right in front of me” She took a deep breath “And seeing you like that was like a stab to the heart, if it actually was still beating” She wiped her tears away.

I honestly didn't know what to say at this point. I was completely speechless. I love Jinri and I hate hurting her, after all she has done for me.

“I love you Alison. Don't ever think I don't. The days, weeks we were away from each other, you don't know how much I tried to stay away from you. I always thought of you every single day, and just today at work- I found out you committed suicide and I honestly couldn't believe it. I didn't wanna believe. Because I knew you were strong”.

“I tried to get by without you, but it was hard” I managed to get out “I even tried contacting you and the ignored phone calls and text made it worse for me, especially with your scent still lingering around. I missed you so much and I just wanted to see you again”.

“So, doing the unthinkable was your only option?” I knew she wasn't happy about that, but what else was there.

“To be honest, I would think of it, but I didn't have the strength, until last night”.

“And why was that?” Jinri crossed her arms.

“Why don't you ask your boyfriend that instead of me” I told her and it honestly looked like she was thinking of something, and she honestly didn't look to happy at all. She looked kinda scary to be honest...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 595 55
Two hundred and fifty years after the world ended and the vampire's reign began, Hadley's pregnant mother Aadya, and her mother's sister, Aunt Zenobi...
478K 6.7K 51
The night after her parents death, she's forced and threatened by the Queen at the age of ten to get engaged to the princess whose father is the murd...
26.9K 2.6K 30
Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord.gg/bqHFeZBnWj She has a text channel for...
1.9M 44.6K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...