Blood & Gore✔

By shirimasenpaii

〣mythical creatures au "get your dirty mutts off of me." "if you stop... More

o n e♦
t w o♦
t h r e e♦
f o u r♦
f i v e♦
s i x♦
s e v e n♦
e i g h t♦
n i n e♦
t e n♦
e l e v e n♦
t w e l v e♦
t h i r t e e n♦
f o u r t e e n♦
s i x t e e n♦
s e v e n t e e n♦
e i g h t e e n♦
n i n e t e e n♦
f i n a l♦

f i f t e e n♦

334 13 5
By shirimasenpaii

a week has passed after you, spinel, peeps and peridot got back to school. it's also been a week that spinel hasn't talked to you ever since the kiss.

you tried talking to her but she always avoided you, even if you try to grab her, she always slips onto your grasps. you also realised that spinel's been hanging out more with peeps.

you shouldn't be jealous or anything, but it irritates you just by seeing them talking in a close proximity. do they really have to that close to talk?

you're in the middle of the class, not even listening to the teacher, you looked down at your shoes mindlessly. then bell rang which snapped you back to reality, you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"you okay y/n? you seemed out of it." steven said, you patted his hand and stood up while giving him a smile. "i'm okay, i'm just thinking about something."

you headed out of the classroom, then you spotted the pink fairy walking by. you ran towards peeps "penelope!" you called you, peeps looked towards you and gave you a smile.

"hi y/n. need something?" she asked sweetly, "do you know why spinel is avoiding me? it's been going on for a week." peeps' smile slowly faded, "spinel..." she mumbled.

peeps looked around the walking students heading to the lunch area or going out of the field, then she grabbed your wrist and started pulling you somewhere.

peep swung a door open, pushed you in and shut the door behind her. you looked around the room, it looks more like a lab as there are lots of potions thingies and some papers scattered or pinned in black broads.

"where are we?" you asked peeps, "peridot's lab/ our dorm." peeps grabbed two chairs and offered you one, she sat down with you following suit.

"spinel, is nearing heat. tomorrow exactly." peeps said, your mouth made a o expression "normally werewolves' heat is in winter, but spinel has two heats. in summer and in winter." she explained.

"but why is she avoiding me?" peeps took a deep breath "because werewolves have a powerful impulse of mating, when it's their heat, it'll be hard for them to control that and will blindly go after someone they like or love."

you leaned back against the chair, you rubbed your face with your hands then looked at peeps again "when it's tomorrow's night, i need you to come here to sleep for the night. spinel will lock herself in your dorm. her heat will last about a week." you frowned.

"don't worry, spinel's gone through these many times. she'll be fine." peeps said as if she read your mind about your concern. "please come here tomorrow okay?" you nodded and stood up.

"you can count on that." you gave her a thumbs up before getting out of the room, you sighed deeply and started heading to the lunch area. then you jumped onto someone, you grabbed their shoulder before they could fall.

"i'm sorry- oh, spinel." you looked down at the hooded werewolf, you can't really see what's under the hood but spinel's panting heavily, her drooling intensified as you made contact with her.

and your scent. your scent almost drove the werewolf into insanity that she might... no.

spinel pulled away from your grip and ran away quickly, you watched her body run then turn a left. you sighed and continued to heading to the lunch area.

spinel leaned against the wall, her drooling is dripping so much, her breathing is hitched, her eye color is in violent magenta hue. her fangs are even more sharper than before.

i can't wait until tomorrow night-
no! we're not preying on her!
are you sure about that?
i...
that's what i thought.

▶▶▶

after a night of you hearing spinel's growling and shuffling in bed, you starter questioning yourself if you should leave spinel for a week suffering in her heat.

you gripped the sides of your head, then you saw steven walked in. you smiled and you instantly went to his side "oh, good morning y/n!" he said in his cheery tone.

"good morning too. steven, i was wondering what did you do when connie was in heat?" steven's face blew up with the mere question, you raised your hands "i'm sorry if it's a personal question." you said but you do want some answers.

"well..." steven rubbed the back of his neck "her heat isn't really intense like the full blooded werewolves since she's a half though it still lasts a week. her parents would usually lock her up in her room, while giving her something to eat."

"then last winter, when connie's heat was about to end, she..." steven stopped mid sentence as his face blew up more with red. you nodded "no no, i get it. you don't have to force yourself saying it." you patted his back.

"why did you ask anyways?" you pursed your lips, "just curious." you said simply. steven nodded then turned his attention at the teacher who came in.
you placed your chin on top of your hand and started to drown in thought.

all the classes has ended, you haven't seen spinel all day. you started speed walking towards you dorm then eventually running. you reached it instantly, you grabbed the door handle before taking a deep breath then opening it.

you're met upon a chained up with her back facing the soon to be setting sun. you closed the door behind you, you approached the heated wolf slowly until you're in a manageable distance.

you kneeled down as you're trying to see spinel's face, but she hung it low making it hard for you to see but you do see drool dripping down and some sweat.

as the light is slowly dimming out, you heard peeps' voice outside calling out for you. you think it's time for you to go, so you stood up as you were about to head out for the door.

you heard some chains clacking and being dragged, you turned around to see spinel already loose on her restrains and she seemed taller than before as she looms over you with her glowing eyes.

peeps opened the door, you were about to make a run for it but spinel grabbed your arm and threw your bed to the door making it barricaded. spinel looked at you as she rises you up while letting out a low growl.

spinel slammed you into the wall, her fangs showing as she breathes heavily. spinel gripped your wrists tightly with her claws digging slightly in your skin.

you hissed in pain, you tried pushing spinel off but she slammed her lips onto yours making you stop struggling. spinel then bite your neck making it bleed.

"mate."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 634 21
Things were getting hard to handle down on earth, Steven kept on running into arguments left and right, even having a fight with his best friend Conn...
8.6K 360 29
STEVEN X READER In this AU Steven and Connie decide to stay friends before he leaves to travel the world He returns home and soon after he meets you...
232K 4.7K 22
SPOILERS!!!!!! in the title
95.8K 1.8K 31
Requests are closed