Senpai [Michaeng]

By dcstc0zy

When the demure transfer student, Son Chaeyoung comes across a senior of hers that makes her absolutely whi... More

ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29 - end
special chapter [M]

Ch 23

5.7K 233 71
By dcstc0zy

[Mina's POV]

Few days passed without talking to Chaeng and ignoring her existence.

But she's doing the same too. I don't understand why I'm doing this.

What's wrong with me?

As I was scrolling through my phone, there was a notification.

Jihyo
Hey Minari~
6:37pm

Hey
6:37pm

What's wrong with you and Chaeyoung these days?
6:38pm

Lol. Wdym?
6:39pm

I notice everythingggg.
Did you guys have a fight?
6:40pm

LMAO. No we didn't.
It's not what you think it is.
We're totally fine.
Don't worry too much  XD
6:42pm

But your behavior says
otherwise.
The way you quickly
steal glances at her. Even that day
when that girl came and talked
to her. I noticed it. And I don't
think I'm mistaken.
6:44pm

You know you can
trust me Mina :)
6:45pm

OkAy. I'll tell  you.
I'll tell you. I like Son Chaeyoung.
Please keep it a secret.
6:47pm

Interesting..
6:47pm

And I messed everything up.
Please help.
6:48pm

Yes my child..
I'll help you
So what did you do?
6:49pm

I explained everything to Jihyo. I know I can trust her. Don't know why I didn't seek her help from before.

It was embarrassing at first. But she listened. I'm lucky that she's my friend. I hope everything will be fine.

Chaeyoungie please bear with me .
I'll make it alright soon.

I need you. I'm so sorry for being this way. Please wait.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

My life is like a game of chess. I don't know how to play chess.

I don't even know what's happening.
I'm just going where the wind blows.

What exactly happened though?
I feel so.... um.. Idk how to express it in words.

I feel so stupid right now. (A/N while writing this chapter.)

Should I just.. let go?
.
.
.
Is she worth it?
.
.
.
Well we're not even a thing.
I don't make sense.

I let out a sigh unsure of what to do.
It's already 7pm.

I didn't have my dinner. I'm not that hungry either. But I'll eat anyways. I need to stay alive. I don't wanna starve in the middle of the night.

I went and filled my stomach. As I was  full, I thought of going for a walk.

"Mom I'm going for a walk!" I calmly said before leaving. Don't even know if she heard it or not.

The air was cool. So relaxing. I didn't go far from my house. I was just nearby. Taking a look at my neighborhood.

I might look like a creep.

So I decided to go back.
Why are things the way it is. :(

I just want Joohyun unnie to come soon. I miss her.

Well she'll be here for my birthday.

I'm seriously not excited for it. It comes everyyear. It only reminds us that we're one more step closer to death.

I wish Mina and I could go back to how we were.
If she didn't ignore me, it wouldn't have been this way.

Not saying she's a bad person. She's flawless. For me at least.

It's just me being stupid.
Should I confess?

But is it too early?

I reached my room and checked my gallery.
I let out a small chuckle when I saw her photo.
The one we took at the coffee shop.

I love her so much.
But am I ready to get over her?

Can I get over this stupid feelings?
This stupid bursting of firecrackers whenever I see her?

This dumb feeling that always longs to be together with her?
Can I just ignore the stab in my heart whenever she acts like she doesn't know me?

Is this the Mina I fell for?
Should I be regretting?!

But, she's the best person I've ever met. And I love her. Nobody can change my mind.

I can't promise forever but for now, she's my favorite person. I would do anything just to see her happy.

I unknowingly fell asleep. When I woke up, I checked the time on my phone. It shows 2:58am.

I got up and went to the washroom since I really wanted to pee. While I was inside, I felt someone entering my room.

Who could it be? And intruder? My brother? My parents?

I was nervous but took a peek. I couldn't see anyone. So I came out from the washroom. There was no one. I felt a shivering thing in my spine.

Bleh whatever.

I hopped on my bed as quick as possible. I was a little nervous. I felt as if someone was peeping at me. But I couldn't guess who.

I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. Then out of nowhere I heard my bathroom door creaked open.
Are you fvcking kidding me?!

I felt my heart race increase. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. I AM SCARED.  am i getting haunted or something?

This is fcking scary !!!

I gathered enough courage and look at my door. It was open. I KNOW I LOCKED IT.!

I quickly went to close it again. As I reached for the doorknob, I heard footsteps like someone just exited my room. But my room door was..  CLOSED?!

I just hear someone. I feel my blood turning cold because of the fear.
I hated this feeling. I really wanted to go and hug someone right now. A human I mean. Not just anyone. A human.

Am i hallucinating?
I jumped to bed. And.. Prayed.
I don't know what to do right now.
Please God. Please save me.

Someway or the other, tossing and turning, I fell asleep around 4.

I was woke by my morning alarm.
I got up and did what I always do.

What happened last night .
It still scares me. Even in the bright sunlight. I'm getting scared.

After it was time to leave, I packed my lunchbox and left.

Luckily I met Tzuyu and Dahyun on the way.

"How are things with you and Mina?" the taller one asked.

"well.... I don't know." I calmly replied.

"This sentence you just said is the reason why you're not talking with her." Tzuyu said.

There's no lies tho...

"Your first heartbreak?" Dahyun asked sarcastically.
I just lightly punched her shoulders.
With some few convos., we already reached the gate .

I wonder if she'll talk to me today. 

After our classes, it was time for lunch. We met 2yeon on the way. They were just bickering as usual. When we reached, the others were already there.

We just greeted them. And they did too. Even today she looks so beautiful.
I just took a glance. I didn't stare at her like other times. We ate and talked.
Strangely today, our eyes met more than the other days.

Is she stealing glances at me too? Hehe

How stupid. (A/N re-checking this chapter)

After lunch, instead of talking with the others in the time left, I decided to   go to the rooftop for some cool breeze.

I excused myself and left.

---At the rooftop---

As I reached there, I was welcomed by a cool breeze as I expected.

Wowowo~

The view was also surprisingly breathtaking today. The clear blue sky.  Without too much sunlight.. It was perfect for me.

I walked up to the edge. I wanted to see how it looks down there. I wonder if I will survive if I fall from here.

But if I fall right now, it won't be considered as a suicide right? Rather an accident.

If.. I take a.. Step... Closer.. It will be more easy to .. Slip... and...

"CHAEYOUNG!" I was suddenly pulled back by someone. Causing me to fall on top of her. I recognized the voice.

It can't be her...

I lifted my face to see the person. It was indeed her. Myoui Mina.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING THERE? YOU COULD HAVE FELL AND PROBABLY BE DEAD BY NOW." she shouted.

"Whoa whoa cool yourself down. It doesn't matter." I said in a monotone voice.
But it didn't sound right. As if I was craving for attention. 'Shit' I mentally cursed.

"What do you mean it doesn't matter. Are you crazy?" she said with a worried look but still a panic in her voice.

"You heard me right. It doesn't matter whether I'm dead or alive. I don't care." I replied in a monotone again.

"What are you doing here?" I changed the subject.

"I had something to talk to you about." she replied.

What does she want?

"Talk. We don't have time. Just five more minutes before the bell rings." I said again.
Am i being too rude?

"Chaengie I'm sorry." her voice trailed off.

"Why?" I acted dumb. I don't know what I should do. I'm not ready for this.
".... I'm sorry for being a bitch." she said after a pause which made my eyes widened.

I could hear sniffles. Is she crying?!!!

I started panicking. I made her cry. I made the love of my life cry. I'm a horrible person.

"hey hey. Minari... Don't cry. Please don't cry. I'm sorry for being harsh and rude right now. Please don't cryyy....!!!" I didn't know what I was doing.

I couldn't see her cry. I just gave her a hug. "please don't cry Minari-"

"I'm really sorry Chaeng. I'm such a horrible person." she said as she used her handkerchief to wipe off the tears.

"No unnie.. Don't think that way. Please.. "

Seconds ago, I was being mean to her now I'm trying my best to cheer her up. Great job.

"It's ok unnie. It's ok" I trailed off.

'I love you' I wish I could say that. I thought to myself.

"let's go?" I asked and she simply nodded. I grabbed her hand and BoooM!!! Those feelings again.
Bursting of firecrackers and shit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 6K 62
It took a minute to like someone. It took a minute to turn it to love. Its took a right person to feel the love. When you found the right person, you...
126K 5.6K 60
why would Mina think her soulmate, Son Chaeyoung is the worst human she ever met? we are soulmates? hahah, bullshit. - - _______________________ »St...
258K 12K 64
Son Chaeyoung, a tyrant and philander woman hold the reputation for so long. Not caring for others nor anyone, a remorseless human being. She lives h...
362K 14.7K 70
Love isn't a simple word for Mina. The past 25 years she might be still falling in love with her first love. She can't easily open another door for o...