π”ππ‚πŽππƒπˆπ“πˆπŽππ€π‹π‹οΏ½...

By shisuistan

β†’ π€π”βœ¨ you seemed to come out of the blue, but there was more to your mysterious arrival. [π…π„πŒ!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄... More

WARNING
prologue
chapter one: the second itachi
chapter two: the infamous uchiha trio
chapter three: the diamond necklace
chapter four: his future wife
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five: end of unconditionally
special chapter #1
special chapter #2

special chapter #3

4.9K 206 29
By shisuistan

"I AM NOT GOING OUT IN PUBLIC LIKE THIS!"

You roll your eyes as you wait for Sasuke to come out of his room, leaning against the door frame.

"A deal's a deal, dobe," you say, shaking your head. "Be thankful I even gave you options."

"It wasn't a deal! And those weren't options! You made me choose between a rock and a hard place!" comes his cry from the other side of the door. You smirk, hanging your head and letting your bangs cover your face. Oh, how good it felt to be the winner.

"Well maybe you wouldn't have to wear that if you'd just taken Sakura out on a date," you say, your smirk growing bigger.

"I'd never do that!"

"Exactly my point, Einstein. Now hurry up so I can parade you around the village."

"No! I really fucking hate you right now."

Sasuke swearing at you makes you smirk even more, relishing his torture.

"Sasuke-kuuuuun," you say in a high pitched voice, imitating Sakura. "Come out so I can show everyone my Sasu-chan!"

"Shut up, [Name]!"

You frown and start banging on the door.

"SASUKE UCHIHA, GET THE HELL OUT HERE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I AM BREAKING DOWN THIS DOOR!" you yell, a vein popping on your forehead as you begin to lose your patience. You hear a faint scowl and the sound of a lock being undone. You step back, and the door slowly begins to open.

As Sasuke steps out, you can't help but burst into laughter.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DOBE! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!" you howl, clutching your sides.

Sasuke's dressed in a maid outfit, with the typical short black dress and white, frilly apron. And to add to his humiliation, you'd decided to add an adorable pair of cat ears, fishnet stockings and suitable black heels, just short enough for him to walk in without tripping over. He blushes a furious shade of red, making you laugh even more.

"I LOVE MYSELF SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!" you cackle, dropping to your knees as you begin howling even more. Soon, you're out of breath and your laughs become silent intakes of air, making it look like you;re having a seizure.

"SHUT UP!" snaps a highly embarrassed Sasuke, obviously very miffed about the fact that wearing a skirt meant there was more breeze around his private areas, as well as the fact that the heels you'd squeezed his feet into were absolutely killing him even though you'd said they "wouldn't be a problem."

You're still gasping for air when you dramatically reach up to Sasuke and cling onto his arm, trying to find some footing.

"Maid! Maid!" you say, crying with laughter. "I order you to... to pick... me up!"

You cackle as Sasuke helps you to your feet, a dark shadow crossing his face. You clutch his arm tightly, because without his support you'd be back on the ground, rolling around in laughter. You stumble into the room and pick up a silver serving tray which had been violently hurled at the wall, handing it to Sasuke.

"Don't forget your props!" you cry loudly, still unable to breathe properly. You pick up the cups that had been scattered on the ground and place them on the tray one by one.

"Let's- let's... go!"

It takes you a few tries to try and ease him out of the house, and in the end, you end up fully dragging him out into broad daylight, laughing your head off. Once you leave the reserves of the Uchiha compound and make your way to the center of town, more people begin to pass you, gawking at a very humiliated Sasuke carrying around a tray of empty drinking cups. A few people snicker, making Sasuke go a dark shade of maroon.

"Can we go home yet," he says to you with a straight face as you pass Ino and Sakura in front of Ino's family flower shop, who both stop their bickering to stare at their beloved Sasuke-kun.

"S-Sasuke?" splutters Sakura, gaping at the sight of her love cross dressing. You throw an arm around said boy's shoulders, grinning widely at the two girls.

"Sorry, ladies, but my maid is off the market!" you coo, squeezing his shoulder. You teasingly slap his butt, making him stumble forward.

"Onwards, my fair maiden!"

You can't help but cackle as Sakura and Ino watch you walk off with Sasuke, disbelief written all over their faces. You get similar reactions from everyone else you pass, including Naruto, Kakashi, and Kiba.

"Hey [Name]-cha- WOAH! Is that Sasuke?!" exclaims Naruto, who's walking with Kakashi off to who knows where. This is enough to get the pervy sensei to look up from his pervy book, and his jaw drops.

"It's Sasu-chan," you coo, puckering your lips to Sasuke's cheek, making him slap you away with the hand that isn't holding the silver serving tray. Naruto snorts as he tries to contain his laughter, and a sweatdrop rolls down Kakashi's forehead.

"Oh dear..." says Kakashi, looking very pitying towards Sasuke, who avoids the two ninjas gazes and instead locks his eyes onto the ground.

"Well, my maid and I must get going! Ja ne!" you say over your shoulder, teasingly slapping Sasuke's butt again. He turns around and scowls at you, making you laugh even more. You wag a finger in his face as you begin walking again.

"Now, now, Sasu-chan, you mustn't be like that," you say in a mockingly strict voice, making the embarrassed raven haired boy roll his eyes in disgust.

"Woah, [Name], who's your friend?"

You look ahead and see Kiba, who's walking alongside Akamaru and checking Sasuke out.

"Idiot!" snaps Sasuke in his low voice, making Kiba jump in shock.

"Sasuke? Sasuke Uchiha?!" he gasps, obviously not expecting that. Sasuke gives him a dark scowl and throws one of the empty cups at Kiba's face, making you burst into laughter yet again. Kiba's face goes a furious shade of red, and then he too starts rolling around in laughter, Akamaru barking loudly at his side.

"Oh my god... what?!" he cries, begin to howl. "Is that... is that the Sasuke Uchiha?! [Name], what have you done to him?!"

"I... I proved him wrong!" you cry, bent over in tears. Today was just too much fun for you to handle. Way too much.

"[Name]! [Name]! I'm here!"

You're too busy laughing that you don't even bother turning to face the voice, but you know it's Sai. He's clutching a camera in his hands, obviously very shell shocked at the sight of the proud and haughty Sasuke Uchiha in a short dress and high heels. He'd never even thought you'd manage to get Sasuke in to that ridiculous outfit, let alone into town!

"Sai!" you exclaim, standing up straight again. "H-Here! Take a ph-photo of me and Sa-Sa-Sasu-chan!"

Drunkenly, you clutch Sasuke by the shoulders and lean forward, posing for the photo to make it look as if he and you are kissing.

"Say cheese!" you hear Sai say. Just before he clicks the capture button, you've burst into laughter again, and the picture comes out with your face buried in Sasuke's chest.

"W-Wait! Another one! Another one!" you say, waving your hand at Sai. You straighten up, and look Sasuke in his dark, onyx eyes. They're blazing with anger and humiliation, but you can;t help but feel even better about it.

"Say cheese!" comes Sai's voice again. All giggly and bubbly inside, you lean forward on your tip-toes and plant a kiss directly on Sasuke's lips, smiling brightly. Sasuke's face is a look of surprise and a deep shade of red as your lips meet his own, and you hear the snap from Sai's camera indicating that the photo had been taking. You instantly pull away from Sasuke, giggling, and turn to Sai and Kiba, who are busy checking out the newly snapped photo.

"Let me have a look!" you exclaim, breaking away from a frozen Sasuke and going to look at the photo.

"Look at his face! He's as red as a tomato!" howls Kiba, his laugh exposing his canine like teeth.

"There are so many emotions in this photo," says Sai blandly, staring at the sight of you and Sasuke as if it were no big deal.

"I look drunk!" you exclaim, laughing even more. Kiba slaps you on the back, still laughing himself.

"Good lord, [Name]! How did you manage to pull this off?!" he guffaws, still not over himself. Sasuke still stands in the same place as before.

Oh god, he thinks. Today is just too much for me to handle right now.

"I-I don't know!" you howl, now holding on to Kiba for fear of falling down again. You look up at Sasuke with tear filled eyes.

"Th-thanks, dobe!" you cry, prising yourself away from Kiba and flinging yourself at Sasuke. He fumbles the silver tray he's holding, making a few cups fall, but still manages to hold on to it anyway. You wrap your arms around his masculine waist and squeeze it as tightly as you can, crushing the air from his windpipes as if he's an empty juice bottle you're scrunching up to throw away. He wheezes as you grip him, tears of laughter starting to run down your face.

"I-I love you so much right now!" you cry, crushing the poor Uchiha with such tremendous force it's a surprise he's not been halved yet. You bury your face into his shoulder, shaking with laughter.

"Take a look!" says Sai with his plastic smile plastered across his face as usual, holding the photo up. Sasuke internally groans at the sight of it, and manages to utter two words through your suffocation of him.

"Never again!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 529 11
© SQUISHYMINNIE | for Itachi Uchiha ❦ - It's been years since (Y/N) last step foot on Konoha Village due to a mission she was intrusted with by the 3...
382K 15.1K 31
β†’ π€π”βœ¨ there is a fine line between love and insanity, and sasuke crossed it a long time ago. [π…π„πŒ!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑-πˆππ’π„π‘π“] β†’ π–π€π‘ππˆππ†:...
183K 7K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
114K 1.8K 15
You transfer to a new school and meet Naruto, you guys become very close friends and without knowing it,.. You two become more than friends. PLOT TW...