MOST WANTED (COMPLETE)

By diMcLouDs

JenLisa fanfiction LISA G!P "Hey!" someone yelled. "Robber!" "What!?" I scowled. I am running fast. Have you... More

PROLOGUE: Most Wanted
Chapter 2: Favorite enemy
Chapter 3: Conscience
Chapter 4: Cake
Chapter 5: Daredevils
Chapter 6: Nice timing
Chapter 7: Innocent mistake
Chapter 8: Bulgarian
Chapter 9: The egg
Chapter 10: Persian
Chapter 11: Helps her to calm down
Chapter 12: Codenames
Chapter 13: Intel
Chapter 14: Sandwich
Chapter 15: More than a mother but family
Chapter 16: The last Persian
Chapter 17: Love is
Chapter 18: Book and Letter
Chapter 19: Nothing else matters
Chapter 20: Another mission
Chapter 21: First part
Chapter 22: Only survivor
Chapter 23: Brave
Chapter 24: No good
Chapter 25: Innocence
Chapter 26: Lump
Chapter 27: She cares too
Chapter 28: Home
Chapter 29: Briefcase
Chapter 31: Little things
Chapter 32: The day hasn't ended yet
Chapter 33: Fete for resolutions
Chapter 34: Night full of love
Chapter 35: Crack the codes
Chapter 36: Little secrets
Chapter 37: Can't take the ache
Chapter 38: Pendant
Chapter 39: Ambush
Chapter 40: Playful maturity
Chapter 41: Smart ass
Chapter 42: Born gifted
Chapter 43: Fresh start
Chapter 44: The Plan
Chapter 45: One's life suffers
Chapter 46: Chapel
Chapter 47: The tape
Chapter 48: For the sake of love ones
Chapter 49: Nosebleeds
Chapter 50: Pull another plan
Chapter 51: Endline
Chapter 52: It's just a number
Chapter 53: Freeman
Chapter 54: Special Task force
EPILOGUE: Cleared

Chapter 30: Childish

4K 180 26
By diMcLouDs

Third Person's POV

Lisa and Jennie are quietly laying on their bed. Sooyeon is already sleeping in the other room. Lisa is staring at the ceiling and so is Jennie.

"Why can't I sleep right now?" Lisa mumbled.

"I don't know. Me too." Jennie replied and sighed.

"Hey." Jennie leaned her elbow and looked at Lisa.

"Hm?"

"I saw Seulgi unnie a while ago. She's smoking again?"

"Yeah.. I think, her vape got broken again. She really needs another one."

"So.. you were smoking too? But just changed to vape?"

"Nope. I'm vaping ever since." Lisa chuckled.

"Oh.. she suddenly looked attractive when I saw her smoking."

"Tsk!"

Lisa knitted her brows to Jennie. The girl chuckled and grabbed her arm then rests her head on Lisa's neck.

"That's not cool hearing from you." Lisa muttered coldly.

Jennie lifted her head and looks at Lisa. The girl just glared at her and removed her arm.

"Sorry.. I won't say it again."

She just got pushed slightly by Lisa and got up.

"Yah.. are you mad? Sorry.."

"I'm sleeping next door."

"Yah.."

Jennie got up too and holds Lisa's wrist before she could stand up.

"Sorry.."

"It's fine."

Jennie didn't buy it with Lisa's expression.

"I'm sorry. Really.. I won't say it again."

Lisa just sighed but still stood up. Jennie holds her tighter. Lisa just looked at her, still with cold expression. She just shook her head and removes Jennie's hands.

"Lisa." Jennie muttered and furrowed her eyebrows.

Lisa still walks. Jennie followed and blocked the door.

"I'm sorry.. please."

Jennie stopped her again when Lisa reached for the doorknob.

"Lisa, you know how I hate begging."

"Then stop. Who told you to do that.."

"Tsk."

Jennie glared at her but Lisa is just looking at her coldly. She just bent her head and hugged Lisa.

"I'm really sorry.. I won't say it again. Promise. Sleep with me.."

"Why would you even say that.. it feels like you don't care about what I would feel."

"You know that's not true."

"Isn't it?"

"Lisa.."

"Let me go. I need some air."

"No.. I don't want to."

"I'll come back here. I just need to breathe. It's not really cool. I'm serious."

"I'll go out with you."

"Do whatever you want."

Lisa removes Jennie's arms and got out of her room. Jennie really followed her outside. The girls saw them and followed them with their stares. Lisa glanced at Seulgi and saw smoking again. She turned to Jennie and saw her looking at the older's direction. But she immediately averted it. She hissed and walks quickly.

Lisa pulled a chair and sat down. She heaves a breath and just let Jennie sat beside her.

"Can you please go back.. I want some time.. alone. To be honest."

"Lisa.. please. I'm really sorry."

"Just go back."

"I don— GO BACk!"

"I don't want to!"

Lisa glared at her and shook her head. Jennie crossed her arms on her chest and still sits beside her.

After few minutes outside, Lisa felt Jennie's head on her shoulder. She turned to her and stared at her softly when she saw her eyes are closed. Her head feels heavy on her shoulder. She took a deep breath and pecked a kiss on her head.

"Hey.." she wakes her up slowly.

Jennie then lifted her head and looks at Lisa.

"I don't want to." She mumbled sleepily. Lisa just sighed.

"Let's go back inside."

Jennie immediately clings her arms around Lisa's arm. Lisa just looked at her and they walked back inside.

"Where have you been again?" Seulgi asks.

Lisa just looked at her and then to Jennie again. Jennie just looked at her and tightens her arms around Lisa's until they reached their room. Jennie waited for Lisa to lay down and then laid beside her. Jennie wrapped her arm over Lisa's tummy and hugged her tight.

"I can't breathe."

"Die on my arms. I won't let go."

"I'm not going. I'm sleepy but you're hugging so tight."

"I won't let go."

Lisa just looked at Jennie and sighed.

•••••

The next morning, Lisa went down to eat. But then glanced outside and saw Seulgi smoking again. She looks at Jennie and approaches Seulgi. Lisa snatched the cigarette from Seulgi's mouth and threw it on the ground. She stepped on it hard.

"What's wrong with you?!" Seulgi yelled.

"Where's your vape?! Use it! FFS!"

"It's broken." Seulgi said and took out her pack.

Lisa snatched it again. Seulgi got pissed and pushed Lisa hard.

"Give me that!"

Lisa threw it too and stepped on it. Seulgi pushed her hard and picked up the pack. She clenched her eyes after looking through it. She looked at Lisa again.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Lisa?!"

Lisa was about to grab the pack again but Seulgi stopped her by pushing her harder. The girls ran to them.

"Yah.. what's wrong with you two?" Chopper asked.

"Ask her! I don't know why she's like that! Tsk!" Seulgi yelled and looked at her cigarette pack again.

"Lisa.." Jennie mumbled.

"Tss." Lisa just hissed at her and walks back inside.

"What happened?" A.I. asks and looks at Seulgi.

"I don't know! The fuck is her problem with me!? I'm quietly smoking here, she approached me and stepped on this suddenly! Yah! If you have problem with me, come here! Let's settle this, Lisa!"

"Seulgi, enough." Wendy mumbled.

"She started this!" Seulgi yelled while pointing inside.

"It's my fault." Jennie said. The girls looked at her.

Jennie then told them what happened last night. Seulgi looked at her and then suddenly bursted out laughing with the girls.

"She's acting so childish right now! What the hell.." Sowon said while laughing.

"Just give me your vape, I'll fix it." Python said and laughed again.

"Nevermind. I'll just buy another one." Seulgi said and laughed again while shaking her head.

She throws the pack and then they walk back inside. Mermaid clings her arms to Jennie while laughing. GX even laughed with them and looks at Lisa who's eating madly.

"Unnie.. do you mind if I smoke too?" GX teased Lisa. The girls bursted out laughing.

"You should've told me, Lisa. Did I push you too hard? I'm sorry." Seulgi laughed at her.

Lisa just faced her back at them and continued eating.

"You didn't have to do that." Jennie mumbles while hugging Lisa from behind.

"I don't have problem with them. My problem is you." Lisa mutters and removed her arms. Jennie looked at her in disbelief.

"I apologized already. If you can't accept it, well.. I'm sorry. I don't beg for people's forgiveness." Jennie said and left Lisa.

Lisa just continued eating. She got pissed and threw it in the trashcan and drinks water. She suddenly threw the glass and it breaks.

"Yo! Aren't you done being silly?" A.I. mumbled.

GX got startled and stood up while looking at Lisa. Mermaid ran and saw the broken glass. She looks at Lisa and the girl just looked at her then went back upstairs. Mermaid shook her head and picks up the broken glasses with GX's help.

"Baby girl, I got this. Just go back." Mermaid said.

"Unnie.. is she mad?" GX mumbled shakily.

Chaeyoung looks at Eunbin. She looks at her anxiously when she noticed that the girl is in the verge of crying and remembered her phobias.

"Hey.. she's not mad. I'll do this, okay.. Go back there." Chaeyoung said and pulled Eunbin away from the broken glasses.

"Gosh! You're so tall, baby girl. Go back playing with Sooyeon."

Eunbin just nodded.

•••••

"I already apologized! Many times, Lisa!"

"It doesn't sou— Everything doesn't sounds convincing to you! I was sincere with my apology! What is wrong with you?!"

"Why would you even say that in the first place?! In front of me!"

"Gosh! Just move on! Get over with it, Lisa!"

"I hate being jealous, Jennie Kim!"

Jennie pressed her lips and stared at Lisa. The girl suddenly bent her head in shyness. Jennie bursted out laughing when Lisa hugs her and buried her face on her shoulder. Jennie touches her cheek and tries to look at her but Lisa whines and hugs her tighter. Jennie laughed again and hugged her over her shoulders.

"There's really nothing to get jealous about, babe.." Jennie mumbles while giggling.

"I can't believe you.." she said and laughed again.

She lifted Lisa's head and stared at her. She laughed again, seeing how red Lisa is.

"Stop." Lisa mumbled and brushes her face on Jennie's neck. Jennie just laughed again and hugged her tighter.

"Are we okay now?"

Lisa hummed while nodding on her neck. Jennie chuckled and nodded too. Lisa suddenly pushed her on the bed. She yelped when they dropped. Lisa lifted her head and kissed her. She breathes through her nose and cups Lisa's cheek. Her legs automatically wrapped around Lisa's torso. She hissed when Lisa bit her lips. But it wasn't hard and sucked her lips again. Lisa kisses her neck and grinds herself making Jennie moans. Then she abruptly pulled Jennie's trackpants including her cycling and undies. Jennie was about to protest when Lisa pulled her to the edge but she could only gasped when Lisa suddenly sucked her. She gripped the sheets tight while moaning hard.

Lisa licks her middle finger and thrusted it inside Jennie making her squealed hard. Jennie leaned her elbows and looked at Lisa. Her toes curled tight when Lisa moves her finger in and out of her while sucking her clit. She gripped the sheets tighter and her head bent backwards.

She breathes heavily when Lisa inserted another and thrusts rapidly. While Lisa's other hand starting to remove her trackpants too and strokes herself hard. She pulled her fingers out and thrusted in herself roughly. Jennie screams in pain and pushes Lisa slightly. Lisa removes Jennie's hand and pushes hard.

"F-Fuck! AH!" Jennie clenched her eyes and gripped the sheets tighter, almost ripped it.

Lisa clings her arms over Jennie's legs and leans closer then started moving her hips. Jennie moans hard with every thrust. Lisa keeps on hitting her core hard that she started shaking already underneath Lisa. The girl groaned and buried her face on Jennie's neck upon feeling how Jennie clenches her inside. Jennie's toes curled tighter and she pulled out.

"Shhiit.." Lisa moans and kissed Jennie when she squirted again.

"T-Too d-deep.." Jennie moans hard.

Jennie gripped Lisa's shoulders tight when she climaxed. Lisa inserted her cock again inside her and moves rapidly again. Lisa kisses her hard as she thrusts harder. She removes her arms from Jennie's legs and hugged her tight. She grips on Jennie's shoulders and goes harder and deeper. She stared at Jennie and watches how her eyes rolled and her head bent backward, burying deep on their bed. She pushed hard deeply before pulling out. She leaned back and watches Jennie climaxed beneath her. She rubs her clit harder and the girl squealed hard and throbs while cumming.

Lisa leaned down and sucks on her hard. Jennie gasped deeply and clenched her eyes. She holds Lisa's head and moves her hips. She breathes heavily. She looks at Lisa and pushed her head away a little. She curled herself and turned to the side. Lisa sucked her leg and hovers over her and kisses her shoulder while rubbing her shaft on Jennie's folds.

"P-Please.. I n-need to breathe. W-Why did you suddenly do this.." Jennie mumbled while breathing heavily.

But Lisa still thrusted in again. She pulled Jennie's hips and now she's on her knees while Lisa holds on to her hips and fucks her from behind. Jennie's stomach started twitching again. Lisa can feel her clenching again and slows down a bit. She leans and kisses Jennie's shoulders and back while inserting her hands under her shirt and plays on her nipples. Then she goes fast again while playing on Jennie's nipple and one hand on her clit.

"OH! Myghad.." Jennie moans and holds Lisa's hand.

Jennie pulled out again and releases again while Lisa rubs her clit hard, making her cum harder. She hasn't gotten her breathing yet when Lisa thrusted in again. Lisa then holds her hips again and fucked her harder until Jennie squirted hard again and she lets her load exploded on Jennie's bare ass while the girl shakes. She leaned and sucked Jennie again. The girl squealed and bucked her hips until she drops on the bed.

"B-Baby.." Jennie whines while recovering. Lisa dropped beside her all sweaty, both of them.

"My sheets are wet again.." Lisa breathes.

Jennie hit her tummy slightly. She just chuckled and looks at Jennie.

"If you made me jealous again.. I won't stop fucking you until you pass out."

"Tsk." Jennie hits her shoulder hard.

"Ahw." Lisa pouts and caressed her shoulder.

"I told you.. nothing to get jealous about." Jennie scowled and smacks her again.

"Okay. Chill. Let's take a bath? I'll carry you."

Jennie smiled and nodded. Lisa then gets up and lifted Jennie then went inside their bathroom.

---------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 214 25
~DARK ROMANCE~ The first time I saw her, she was trembling with fear. She was terrified of me, but now that I've found her, there's no way I'm lettin...
321K 9.1K 24
The classic story in which the good girl falls for the Bad ass. Jensoo with Bits of Chaelisa. [TopJennie]
48K 2K 10
Just Jennie, Lisa and some drama because of Lisa's stupid idea. #43/ 1.2k rosie #72/ 4.3k jenlisa started: 16 dec 2019 published: 7 jan 2020 complete...
100K 3.4K 12
[COMPLETED] "You're one of my best students, Y/N. And actually my favorite." - - - - Welcome to my new book. This one would be different from my exis...