Hookup camren

By Camrenisreallolocamz

It all started with a hookup... Camila cabello Lawrence jauregui (male version of Lauren jauregui) More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

4

2.7K 51 22
By Camrenisreallolocamz

Lawrence pov

I wake up with camilas head on my shoulder, I run a hand down my face and yawn. I roll camila over and get out of bed walking to her bathroom, I use the bathroom and put cold water on my face to wake me up. The bathroom door opens and I smile at camila, she smiles back and goes to the toilet I walk out closing the door.

I put my shorts on leaving my vest off, it keeps getting hotter and hotter. I run my hand through my hair and stretch clicking my back, I feel a hand run down it and look at camila.

"Morning" I say, she giggles

"Morning" she said, I put a hand on her cheek and go to kiss her but the door opens, so I just act like i was wiping something off it.

"Morning you too! Lawrence, here is a clean toothbrush and I could was your clothes for you" Sinu said, I smile taking the toothbrush.

"Uh thank you, you don't need to wash my clothes again Sinu...I'll just go home and get some clean ones" I say, she smiles nodding.

"Breakfast is ready" she said, I smile and we walk down we eat and talk

I brush my teeth and walk to camila who was dressed and ready, I kiss her neck, cheek and then lips and she smiles kissing me back.

"Well that was nice" she said, I giggle and kiss her head

"Ay I'm going to go home" I say, she pouts

"Why?" She asked, I giggle

"I need to shower, get some clean clothes...also I'm going to redo the garage into a gym" I say, she pouts and runs her nails up and down my back.

"I could help" she said, I giggle and nod grabbing my shirt and put it on

"Come on then" I say, she smiles and tells her parents and then we go to my house

I tell my mom and she was okay with it, she doesn't drive or anything and we wasn't using it, so I take camila to my room grabbing my lap top.

"What happened to showering...I could use another one" she said, I look at her smirking I put the laptop down and push her on her back.

"How about I make us need another one" I say, she nods

"Come on then" I say, she giggles and we go shower, when we finished showering she puts her clothes back on and I put some clean shorts on.

"Okay" I mumble, I put the laptop on my lap and lean against the head bored of my bed, camila sits next to me resting her head on my shoulder.

I go on to amazon and buy some stuff, a punching bag, weights, pull up bar you know all that stuff, I also get a few protein power tubs and stuff.

"Next day delivery" I say, camila giggles and I smile and order it

"Now can we have round 3?" She asked, I giggle

"Camz, we just had a shower" I say, she giggles and straddles me, she grinds into me and kisses my neck.

"What has gotten into you? Have you took viagra?" I ask, she giggles shaking her head

"Come on stop, I'm pretty sure you've ran me dry anyway" I say, she giggles and I pick her up off my lap and she lays down.

"Eat me out then" she said, I shrug and nod she giggles smiling and I pull her skirt and underwear off.

"There" I say and tap her thigh

"Again" she said, I raise an eyebrow

"Jesus camila! I'm pretty sure your fucking clit will fall off if I do...what's up with the no stop sex you want?" I ask, she sighed and pulls her skirt and underwear up.

"I don't know...probably because I'm on my period soon" she said, I laugh

"And that's got you this horny?" I ask, she shrugs

"Yeh I guess" she said, I shook my head kissing her she smiles kissing me back, we get into a little make out session...okay it wasn't little but my mom walks in and gasps.

"Mom!" I say, camila blushes and looks away as I get off the top of her

"Well...uh the umm..." she cleans her throat and shakes her head

"The school sent me this" she said, it's a massive pill of work" I just stare at it

"You need to catch up or they're holding you back" Mom said, I just stare at her

"Here's a pen" she said and drops one

"That...me...funny" I say, camila bit her lip to stop laughing

"Get I'm with it...you have 2 weeks" she said and left, I sigh and grab camilas shirt pulling her to me

"Now where were we?" I say, she smiles but shakes her head

"You're not about to be held back, work" she said, I sigh

"But you're a distraction" I say, she nods

"Then I'll go" she said, I shake my head

"No"'I say, she frowns

"Why?" She asked, i sigh

"Can you help me with math...?" I ask, she giggles and nods

I work with camilas help, we get through a bit and then take a break, she was lead on top of me cuddling me.

"I'm going to die from this work" I say, she giggles

"Well, you gotta do what you gotta do" she said, I groan and she laughs

"You won't, it's not that much" she said, I raise an eyebrow

"Oh wait...wrong pile" she said, I nod and she sighed

"I'll help" she said, she gets off me and grabs the maths

"I'll do the math, you do the English" she said, I nod and we work

"Uhhh" I groan, I roll on my back and camila giggles and carried on doing my maths

"Take a break...I have two weeks" I say, she looks at me and smiles

"Come cuddle" I say, she puts the finished works in the completed pile and lays her head on my chest, I wrap my arms around her and kiss the top of her head.

We stayed cuddling for a while, we didn't talk just stayed there in comfortable silents, I was playing with camilas hair and look at some stuff on my phone as my mom comes up.

"Hey, is camila staying?" Mom asked, I look at camila to realise she's asleep, I smile lightly then look at mom.

"Looks like it" I say, she smiles and nods

"I'll start dinner, you two have been working for hours" mom said, I giggle because she said both of us, she knew I wouldn't of done it on my own.

"Okay" I say, she goes and I look at camila she looked so cute and peaceful, I kiss her forehead and take a nap myself.

When I wake up it's from my mom calling me, camila wakes up too we go downstairs and eat. We all talk a bit, they got to know camila getting and she got to know them, when we was done eating I take camila back upstairs.

"Hey, stay the night" I say, she giggles

"You stayed at mine though" she said, I smile and nod

"I know...I like your company, also your cuddles" I say, she smiles and runs her fingers along my cheeks and kisses me.

"Okay" she said, I smile and we talk a bit when we got tired I slept in my boxers and she slept in my shirt, it was oversized on her and ended mid thigh, we cuddled up shared a few kisses and fell asleep.

____________________________________

This is what Lawrence looks like

please vote, comment telling me what you thought and would like to see! Also please follow me, I just hit 400 followers and it's amazing, thank you all for reading, voting and enjoying my works!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 291 31
Lauren Jauregui Dinah Jane Hansen Camila Cabello Normani Kordei Ally Brooke Hernandez ----------- Started: 21 April 2019 Completed: 3 July 2022
717K 5.3K 45
❝ CAMILA CABELLO IMAGINES ❞ ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* imagine dating this ...
96.2K 2K 25
Camila cabello is in need for a new guitarist since Shawn left after she rejected him, Dinah Camila's best friend and roommate finds Lauren jauregui...
226K 6.6K 89
Camila Cabello is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead...