Dream Come True or Nightmare...

By rockinstyles

My life as an 18-year-old was pretty boring until the day I won a One Direction contest. This, ladies and gen... More

Chapter 1: The Ring, My Bestie, and The Contest
Chapter 2: An Amazing Date
Chapter 3: Stomach Flu and the Concert
Chapter 4: FINALLY!...Sorta?
Chapter 5: Waking Up
Chapter 6: The Kiss, Caitlin, and the Apology
Chapter 7: Kat and Niall's Lunch Date and the Fight
Chapter 8: The Choice
Chapter 9: Harry's Confession to Zayn
Chapter 10: Everyone's Emotional in Some Way or Another
Chapter 11: Liam's Problem and the Tattoo
Chapter 12: Ri's Past and Epic Fail's Future
Chapter 13: Chris is Back!...With a Confession?
Chapter 14: What To Do...
Chapter 15: The Surpise Party
Chapter 16: Opening Presents
Chapter 17: Ri's Birthday Surprise
Chapter 18: Looks Like Someone's Birthday is Ruined...
Chapter 19: Everything's Settled Again
Chapter 20: Chris is Hurt... BADLY
Chapter 21: Good Night
Chapter 22: The Drunk Driver
Chapter 23: A Death at a Funeral
Chapter 24: Cousin or Couple??
Chapter 26: Forever and Always
Chapter 27: Mr. X
Chapter 28: Starbucks
Chapter 29: The Big Pop!
Chapter 30: Catherine
Chapter 31: The Sunset
Chapter 32: Wess
Chapter 33: Secrets
Chapter 34: Too Late
Chapter 35: The Crash
Chapter 36: Good Ol' Friends
Chapter 37: Two Lives, Two Minutes
Chapter 38: The Story is Finally Unravelled
Chapter 39: Getting Clean
Chapter 40: Don't Let Go
Chapter 41: Sm:)e

Chapter 25: Caitlin and Liam's Shopping Date

126 0 5
By rockinstyles

~Caitlin’s P.O.V~

After Louis left for his flight back to England, Liam told me that he had a surprise for me.

“What? Oh, no, no, no. I’m fine, thanks,” I told him nervously.

He chuckled and pulled me by my arm while yelling over his shoulder, “We’ll be back, lads. I’m taking Caitlin out!”

Harry waved his arm as a sign to say that they had heard him.

Ri and Kat turned around mouthing the words, “Good luck,” while winking.

I rolled my eyes and groaned.

Oh, God. I hate surprises. Unless they were like, birthday surprises or something like that, but not these kinds of surprises that were unexpected. I know, surprises are SUPPOSED to be unexpected, but I’m Caitlin, and for Caitlin, I always find something out one way or the other. Unfortunately, I didn’t see this coming.

Liam dragged me out the front door and towards his black Mustang. I was in the love with the car, but so was Liam. And he didn’t like sharing things he loved. He wouldn’t even let me wear my shoes inside because he wanted everything nice and clean. Fortunately, I had convinced him to put a cover over the seats and the floor so it’d be easier for the passengers, and he agreed. It would also be easy for him when he needed to clean up.

“Where are we going?” I asked Liam nervously.

“You’ll see,” he winked back at me. I huffed and crossed my arms.

“You know I don’t like surprises,” I announced.

“I know,” Liam smiled, “But here are the rules for today.”

I sat up, giving him my full attention.

“Rule number one: you listen to me and me only,” he ordered.

I nodded my head, not really sure about this rule.

“Rule number two: you won’t complain because I WANT to do this for you,” he continued.

Again, I nodded, even more unsure than before.

“And rule number three: I want you to have fun and don’t worry about anything,” Liam finished up.

I nodded, getting a little more comfortable. “Ok, Liam, I’m trusting you, babe,” I told him.

He smiled and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before taking a left on the road.

We ended up in front of the Fair Oaks Mall. He was going to take me shopping.

~Liam’s P.O.V~

Once we arrived at the mall, I took Caitlin’s hand and led her to one of her favorite stores, Hollister. I pushed her in and made her pick some things out.

She tried to object, but I reminded her, “Uh, uh, uh! Rule number one: you listen to me and me only.”

Sighing, she ran her hand through a rack of clothing and turned towards me at the end.

“Ok, I scanned through them and I don’t see anything,” she announced.

I rolled my eyes while smiling at her. “Come on, Caitlin. Please, let me do this for you! I don’t think I’ve ever properly taken you out yet, so I want to shop with you,” I begged.

I could tell she was contemplating on whether or not to do this because her eyes darted back and forth from me to a shirt several times.

“Fine,” she exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air.

I grinned from ear to ear and gave her a peck on the cheek.

She rolled her eyes and reached for the shirt she was eyeing earlier. “What do you think about this?” she asked me.

I took it from her hands without even looking at it and replied, “Anything looks good on you. So, if you want it, I’ll get it for you.”

“You’re even paying for me, too?” she asked, shocked.

“Of course, I told you: I want to do this for you. So shut your mouth and choose whatever you want. Remember the rules I told you,” I reminded her.

She was going to object, but knew I was going to win, so she gave up and started actually scanning through the racks this time.

“Thank you. Really, Liam,” Caitlin said.

I hugged her from behind and kissed the top of her head. “No worries, babe.”

~Caitlin’s P.O.V~

After going into H&M, Forever 21, Old Navy, Mix Box, Hot Topic, and Claire’s we finally sat down for lunch. “What do you want?” I asked Liam, “AND I’M PAYING!”

“No,” he objected.

“Yes,” I argued, “Come on, Liam. Please? It’s the least I can do!” I begged.

He huffed, and then smiled. “Alright. But only because that face you made is just too adorable,” he said.

I rolled my eyes and took his hand.

“So, what do you want to eat, babe?” I asked for the second time.

He tipped his head to the right, thinking. “How about Chick-Fil-A? I’ve never had it before,” he suggested.

“Oh, my gosh. Really?! That’s like, the best fast food restaurant ever,” I told him.

“Better than Nando’s?” he asked.

“Hmm, that’s a tough decision,” I admitted.

“Well, if it’s that good, then I guess I’ll have to try it!” Liam said.

“Ok, I’ll wait in line while you go find somewhere to sit,” I told him.

He nodded and walked away after giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

Ah, I love that boy.

~Liam’s P.O.V~

As I walked around the food court to see if there were any empty seats, three teenage girls came up to me, excitement in their faces.

“Hi, Liam!” they said at the same time.

“Hello, girls,” I sweetly said back.

“We are HUGE fans of your band. Would you mind if we got a few pictures with you?” they asked.

“No, of course not! Come on, then,” I said, opening my arms so they could get under them.

Two of them excitedly ran towards me and cuddled close while the other girl took the picture. Then, the girl who took the picture switched places with the girls whom I just posed with and she got her picture taken with me.

“Thank you so much, Liam. I’m Colleen, by the way,” the one named Colleen said.

“No problem, love. Anytime,” I told her.

She smiled widely while she introduced her other two friends to me, Anna and Amanda.

“We just wanted to say, thank you for changing our lives in ways unexplainable,” Amanda confessed.

I awed. It felt good to know that I could make such a huge impact on someone’s life without doing anything! I just did what I loved doing; singing.

“And I want to thank you for making my dreams come true,” I told all three of them. Anna was going to say something but we were interrupted with Caitlin coming up and taking my hand.

“Hey, babe. These some fans?” she asked me.

“Yeah,” I replied, “Anna, Amanda, and Colleen, meet my girlfriend, Caitlin.”

All three of them gave disgusted looks towards Caitlin. “Ew, THIS is the best you can do?” Anna spat.

“Um, excuse me-“

“Come on, seriously? I’M better than that thing you call a human,” Amanda scoffed.

“That’s-“

“She’s just another stupid girl trying to wiggle herself into your life so she can get attention. She’s just another whore, Liam. I’m waaay better,” Colleen commented.

Caitlin covered her mouth, keeping in the sobs, and ran away towards the loo.

“Caitlin! Come back!” I begged.

“It’s ok, Liam, I’m here,” Amanda said sweetly while touching my arm.

“No!” I yanked my arm away from her grasp, “No one and I mean no one, talks to my girlfriend the way you just did! I love her and you don’t know about us! No one does! I thought you were true Directioners, but I thought too soon. I think the best thing for you to do right now is fuck off,” I yelled at them.

They stared back at me with disgusted faces.

“You know what? Whatever, you’re not even worth it. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go find the love of my life.”

I stormed off, extremely pissed. No one talks to Caitlin that way. She doesn’t deserve it. I hate people like that. They just don’t understand.

“Caitlin!” I called out again.

I walked over to the women’s toilet, but walked away again after remembering that I couldn’t go in. I wandered around for a while, hoping that she was somewhere else. I pulled out my phone and called her. It rang and rang and rang. Sadly, no one answered.

I was about to hang up when a sad voice croaked, “Hello?” through the phone.

“Caitlin?” I asked.

“Yeah,” she whispered.

“Oh, my God, babe, are you ok? I’m so sorry you had to hear that. Trust me; you’re none of those things. You’re better. You’re better beyond words can describe. I love you,” I told her.

I heard steady breathing and the door behind me open, and then close shut. Standing there was Caitlin, the most beautiful girl in the world.

I ran up and hugged her, letting her cry on my shirt, soaking the sleeve. After we stayed like that for a while, I pulled back and stared into her beautiful brown eyes. I wiped away a few stray tears with my thumb and softly kissed her lips. “I love you. Remember that. No matter what people say, our bond is too strong for it to break. Got it?” I told Caitlin.

She half-smiled and nodded slightly. “Ok, Liam. I love you, too. Thank you so much,” she said while hugging me.

“Anything for you, babe. Anything for you. Now, come on, we need to go get our chicken! I’m hungry,” I announced while rubbing my stomach.

Caitlin rolled her eyes and said, “Of course you’d be thinking of food at a time like this.”

We both laughed as we headed back to the Chick-Fil-A line to pick up our food.

~Caitlin’s P.O.V~

Those bitches. The next time I see them, I’ll make sure to do something about their presence. But for now, I’ve got Liam and that’s all that matters.

After we finished eating our food (which we determined was equally as good as Nando’s) we headed back to Liam’s car. I had at least 20 bags and they weren’t just a few items here and there. No, I had at least 20 FULL to OVERFLOWING bags. Yeah, Liam spoiled me. But was there anything I could do about it? No.

To be honest, I kind of liked buying all of this stuff. It felt nice to just shop like there wasn’t a care in the world. I’d have to pay Liam back, obviously. I’ll probably buy him a really nice Christmas present or something.

“Liam, thank you so much. I really mean it. You don’t have to do ANY of this for me, yet you still choose to. So thank you. I love you and I always will,” I admitted to Liam.

He flashed a smile in my direction and replied with, “I told you, I’d do anything for you. This is the LEAST I could do for you. If I could give you the moon, I WOULD!”

**Sorry, I just had to do that. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, listen to Stand Up by One Direction ;)**

I giggled. Honestly, I had the best boyfriend in the entire universe and beyond. I leaned up towards him and softly kissed his cheek. “Thank you,” I said again, this time in a whisper.

“You are very welcome.”

**Aaah! So? How'd you guys like it? I'm so glad I've had some more time now to write :D I have more off days to write, so I can't wait!!! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! Enjoy!**

Ri Sm:)e

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 16K 79
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
285K 12.9K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
859K 40K 171
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one