Chapter 15: The Surpise Party

~Ri’s P.O.V~

It’s already been a week since the “incident” and I’ve told Chris, Caitlin, and Kat that I’ve told Harry about what happened. Unfortunately, I haven’t…

“Guess whose birthday is coming up??” Kat asked, obviously knowing the answer.

Everyone looked around and they all shook their heads at each other. Then, everyone turned their heads towards me.

I blushed and nodded slowly, “Yep, it’s my birthday coming up and I’m going to 19! Man, I feel OLD!”

They all laughed.

We were all watching TV and just spending our time together when the doorbell rang. I got up to the door and opened it, Harry by my side, but hiding behind the door just in case it was a crazed fan. Epic Fail was famous, but not as big as One Direction.

“Hello,” said a girl. “I’m part of this group here called-“ and I blocked out what she was saying because she looked so damn familiar.

She had elbow length brown, wavy hair, glasses, and a really good, athletic figure. She was taller than me, about 5’5” maybe, and she looked to be about 17. She continued talking when she said her name was Theresa, holding her hand out for me to shake. I took it and stared at her blankly.

“Uhh, is something wrong? Because you keep staring at me like that and it’s kind of rude,” she said to me. I snapped back into reality.

\“Theresa? Theresa Pak-Blyzniuk?” I asked, ignoring what she just said.

She stared at me, freaked out. “How the freak muffin do you know my name?” she shouted.

I shook my head, telling her it was a misunderstanding because I knew this girl. She was the Theresa from middle school. We used to be best friends and then we kind of separated after that.

“It’s me, Mariam. Do you remember me?” I asked her.

She studied me for a bit and then her eyes widened. “Oh, my gosh!! It’s you!! I haven’t seen you in like, forever!” she screamed, hugging me.

Harry stepped out from behind the door and stared at us blankly. The rest of the gang came over to see what the commotion was about and Kat recognized Theresa, too.

“Oh, my God!! Theresa! I’ve missed you so much!!” she exclaimed, embracing both of us into another hug.

We all jumped up and down in excitement. Caitlin came up and  we dragged her into the hug, too.

Theresa pulled away and took a good look at us and the people behind us.

“Holy motherfucking shnitzel,” she whispered. “Is that-? Boys? Band?” and then she fainted.

~Theresa’s P.O.V~

I woke up on the couch surrounded by familiar faces. “Oh, my gosh! It’s One Direction!!” I screamed, holding my face.

They all jumped back in shock, but ended up smiling and laughing. “Well, we’re glad you’re ok, love,” Liam said.

I gave a small laugh and asked, “What are you guys doing here?”

“Haven’t you seen the magazines and stuff?” Caitlin asked.

“We are together now. Epic Fail doesn’t go anywhere without One Direction and One Direction doesn’t go anywhere without Epic Fail,” Mariam explained.

I nodded my head, understanding. Surprisingly, my head didn’t hurt or anything. I guess someone had caught me before I hit the floor. Thank God for that.