Chapter 25: Caitlin and Liam's Shopping Date

~Caitlin’s P.O.V~

After Louis left for his flight back to England, Liam told me that he had a surprise for me.

“What? Oh, no, no, no. I’m fine, thanks,” I told him nervously.

He chuckled and pulled me by my arm while yelling over his shoulder, “We’ll be back, lads. I’m taking Caitlin out!”

Harry waved his arm as a sign to say that they had heard him.

Ri and Kat turned around mouthing the words, “Good luck,” while winking.

I rolled my eyes and groaned.

Oh, God. I hate surprises. Unless they were like, birthday surprises or something like that, but not these kinds of surprises that were unexpected. I know, surprises are SUPPOSED to be unexpected, but I’m Caitlin, and for Caitlin, I always find something out one way or the other. Unfortunately, I didn’t see this coming.

Liam dragged me out the front door and towards his black Mustang. I was in the love with the car, but so was Liam. And he didn’t like sharing things he loved. He wouldn’t even let me wear my shoes inside because he wanted everything nice and clean. Fortunately, I had convinced him to put a cover over the seats and the floor so it’d be easier for the passengers, and he agreed. It would also be easy for him when he needed to clean up.

“Where are we going?” I asked Liam nervously.

“You’ll see,” he winked back at me. I huffed and crossed my arms.

“You know I don’t like surprises,” I announced.

“I know,” Liam smiled, “But here are the rules for today.”

I sat up, giving him my full attention.

“Rule number one: you listen to me and me only,” he ordered.

I nodded my head, not really sure about this rule.

“Rule number two: you won’t complain because I WANT to do this for you,” he continued.

Again, I nodded, even more unsure than before.

“And rule number three: I want you to have fun and don’t worry about anything,” Liam finished up.

I nodded, getting a little more comfortable. “Ok, Liam, I’m trusting you, babe,” I told him.

He smiled and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before taking a left on the road.

We ended up in front of the Fair Oaks Mall. He was going to take me shopping.

~Liam’s P.O.V~

Once we arrived at the mall, I took Caitlin’s hand and led her to one of her favorite stores, Hollister. I pushed her in and made her pick some things out.

She tried to object, but I reminded her, “Uh, uh, uh! Rule number one: you listen to me and me only.”

Sighing, she ran her hand through a rack of clothing and turned towards me at the end.

“Ok, I scanned through them and I don’t see anything,” she announced.

I rolled my eyes while smiling at her. “Come on, Caitlin. Please, let me do this for you! I don’t think I’ve ever properly taken you out yet, so I want to shop with you,” I begged.

I could tell she was contemplating on whether or not to do this because her eyes darted back and forth from me to a shirt several times.

“Fine,” she exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air.